Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 4 WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» reminiscent: personified spirit panfandom
by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 am

» Lusamine
by Lusamine Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 pm

» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 am

» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
No user

Donations

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 4 Empty Re: SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]

Post by Emi Kazama Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:04 am

joker's always wild

but I just can't smile without you

"Really? Then by all means you’re welcome to try,”

"Really?" Wesley was so inviting of her trying despite her teasing innuendo, causing Emi to narrow her eyebrows when he seemed to take it somewhat seriously. "..Because I also said the word 'maybe,' " She coyly teased him back with a bite of her lower lip to stifle a giggle. Emi wasn't into one-night stands with strangers, although she wasn't closed to the idea, especially when it came to the attractive Wesley teasing her back - hence, the 'maybe.' If she was completely against it, she could've easily said no. Emi wasn't going to give away any answers though. She had too much fun playing the game.

While the tipsy girl in the burgundy dress was attempting to fasten what seemed to be the hardest button to button, her guilt couldn't help but cause her emerald eyes to sneak a glimpse over at Pomme and the one whom he said was named Jenevieve. Jenevieve seemed like such a beautiful princess. A soft smile spread across her lips upon seeing him wink at the pretty lady. That was definitely Pomme's type, from what she remembered. It made her happy to see how happy he looked around her.

“Yeah, we’ll show ‘em.”

As Wesley placed his hands on her hips and gently tugged her in front of him, Emi bit her lower lip upon feeling suddenly aroused. That button was suddenly long forgotten and the top mesh part of her dress drooped continue to reveal her cleavage and shoulders, making her dress seem more like an off-shoulder dress with her straps still halfway down her arms. "Hn..Yeah.." She managed to peep out with a soft giggle. It was a good thing he couldn't see her face from behind, because she was practically melting in the sexy affection. Emi drew in a breath, hoping not to say any of her penetrating thoughts - penetrating? Fuck her perverted brain. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

“Just don’t go getting shy on me now,”

The normally competitive Emi meant to say 'oh yeah?' in a challenging way, but instead all that slithered out of her lips was a playful giggle and a “Mmm..yeah?" Emi breathed the response with a light tilt of her head towards the direction where Wesley had whispered. Well, shit. That wasn't what how she intended to say it. She tried not to succumb to this man's temptation, however, insisting on fighting through it. "Who says I will?” Unfortunately, her fiery competitiveness had suddenly changed, her voice giving off a purr as she spoke her response. Suddenly, that 'maybe' from earlier was leaning towards a yes.

A quick exhale left her lips when the sexy red-head bent her over and thrusted against her, causing Emi to fiercely bite her bottom lip with a smile spreading more across her lips. It wasn't certain whether the blush on her cheeks was still from all the drinking so far, or if it was from this.

At least until the thrusting suddenly stopped, and Emi couldn't tell why. That fierce momentum Wesley had was instantly gone. What the fuck. Not even the BALLOON had exploded. "Shit..." She muttered, "Some candle.." Emi whispered under her breath with a sigh, rolling her eyes as she thought about that 'hold a candle to me' comment he mentioned earlier to her. "Argh..Heyyyy Wesleyyy! C'mon!" She whined as she flailed a hand up to get his attention. "Don't get shy on me now!" The jade thief boldly challenged him with a teasing smirk, throwing back his comment he told her earlier. Yeah. If it's okay for him to say that to women, then where the hell does it say that it's not okay to throw it back at the men, huh?  

"Fuck this. I'm not losing to them!" Emi wasn't waiting for Wesley to perform. She was going to do this herself if she had to. In an instant, the petite girl reached her arms back and grabbed his hips, ramming her butt against him as hard as she could to pop that balloon. It was harder than she expected, but that only told the stubborn ass lady to keep thrusting harder as she put all her energy into making it pop.

Outfit | Word Count: 707 words| Tag:  @wes  

:hearts: Caillte

Last edited by Emi Kazama on Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
Emi Kazama
Emi Kazama

VylderGold : 95235

Back to top Go down

Post by Daiko Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:38 pm

Kura wasn’t looking any better, even after his pleads. However, after a good moment of her closing her eyes and looking like she was thinking veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery heavily, she leaned forward and asked him to pop the balloon between their chests. Daiko rose a brow slowly, but figured that Kura was feeling too embarrassed to channel any of her strength today – it bugged him a little, but it also granted him this cute side of her to sprout forward again.

“… I-I’ll do my best!” he assured her before locking his hands behind her back, having his arms latched around her torso before beginning to slowly strengthen his grip, squeezing her and the balloon ever so slightly while building up. “Alright, alright, alright, leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet’s just squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze sloooooooooowlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy… mooooooooooooooore… mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore… d-damn this thing- moooooooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeee-“

… What… what was this sensation? Upon hugging her tightly, he noticed just how close her face was to his, and for some reason, a wave of utter delight brushed across his skin. “Hn- … h-hnnnmm…” his voice silently squealed as his eyes widened at the sight of her. She was… awfully close, y’know?

Come to think of it, despite losing his element, things surely could’ve gone worse on his arrival in this world called Vyldermire. He could’ve been killed long ago by the wyvern, or he could’ve been found unconscious and picked up by marauders or psychopaths. But by divine light, the first person to find him was this idyllic girl right in front of him… she exerted zero aggression towards him, and she held no ill intent. She was so pure…

At this point, his gaze upon her had dazed into a half-opened look, while his cheeks were burning up. He felt… really good, somehow. It was lucky for them to stumble on this event, for he enjoyed the atmosphere ridiculously. If anything, he wouldn’t mind staying like this for a while longer… it just felt right.

“…”

As if he wasn’t reckless enough, he began pulling her closer towards him. She was so warm, he just had to embrace her… he had to hold her, there was no doubt in his mind. If she could just get a little… j-just a little closer-

*POP!*

“H-Urh?!” he snapped out of his dreamy state, his face hit by a shockwave from the popping balloon. His eyes were rolling around his skull for a while, trying to find their sockets again after which he was about to jubilate their victory… until he noticed the balloon back and reinflated, still pressed up against their chests.

“… W-What just happened? I didn’t see- w-wait, reinflate, right? Does that mean we can’t win?!”

WC: 442
TWC: 2968

@Daisuke

Last edited by Daiko on Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daiko
Daiko

VylderGold : 41683

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:21 pm

Daphne

Flashing lights of devotion, circling in slow motion, I kissed the lips of a potion, and now I'm out in the open, so follow me into the dark...
Daphne Rose Ravenwood

Daphne had to commend Harm really, considering what it was being done to him, a weaker willed man would have refused to partake due to the emasculating manner in which they were partaking in this activity. And she really wouldn't have blamed him for stopping, perhaps be a little disappointed but would have understood nonetheless. But after a few uncertain 'um's and 'er's, one interrupted request to discuss the matter whilst being 'womanhandled' as a certain author had so delightfully put it. He would, eventually, submit. Hearing his words, she would beam with all the fervency of the Cheshire Neko in that one Otherworldian fairy tale.

As such she would thrust harder, smashing her front against the balloon with all her might. The table's Tupperware would be rocked off of the linen, shattering against the wood floor of the hall. The rubbery squeaks of the balloon straining under the force music to the Witch's ears, "Imma... make... you... my... Bitch." She hissed at the balloon through gritted teeth, words spaced between each aggressive thrust. "Burst... you ... rubbery... slut!" She snarled, attacking the thing like a woman possessed. The squeaking was erratic at this point, like the balloon itself, was screaming for help during this relentless onslaught. But no help came.

Instead, there was a resounding POP! And Daphne would slam forward into Harm, holding onto his shirt as she almost lost her balance completely. She would throw her head back and cackle triumphantly, "We did it!" She cheered, before looking down at her deflated victim. Which so happened to be reinflating back to its original size.

"Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me."

WC: 275 / 2573 WC: @Kiigan (Harm)

Daphne's Outfit:

Daphne
Daphne

VylderGold : 127848

Back to top Go down

Post by Saeven Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:43 pm

473 words
an image in my head
calling for blue skies
No answer came about her question not wanting to ruin her fun. It could wait, he thought, as she giggled away with such ease. “All is fair in love and food, Karimah – and I find that having the higher ground is an advantage in the battlefields of sustenance,” he plucked yet another sugary treat from her plate in jest, a playful grin dancing upon his eye as he removed himself from her silvery tresses. The jab very much reflected how he towered over her diminutive self, even now as he stood in his usually slouched stance, he was amused by the clear difference between them.

He would’ve snatched away the dish and done away with its contents right then and there, for the elf had been granted complete admittance. Yet a charming voice caught his ear, diminishing his ever-growing contentment in face of the earlier incident. A game had been announced. A game the blonde creature had never partaken of in his century of life and, like most things, would rather sit out of.

Delicate eyes searched the area around them, squinting, “I agree, it does sound a bit…” Some had already begun the activity, the mashing of bodies becoming more and more apparent. It wasn’t until his sight landed on one particular couple that his headache-racked mind was otherwise thrown for a loop. Was that– a sea creature?

“Do you, by any chance, see–” Saeven stopped midsentence.

Something had touched his no-no spot.

“…?” he’d turn to attention, gaze lowering to his crotch and then to the genie as he struggled to make the most basic of connections as the two stood in unanimous silence. The treat from before slowly made its way to his lips and he cautiously bit into it as if any jerking movement would cause the pair to split and run like scared animals.

After what an eternity of silence and one gentle attempt at removing the balloon, sharp nails dug into the pink, rubbery object. “I suppose I can deal with it myself. No need to be embarrassed,” he reassured her, though by the furrowed brow and awkward, tight-lipped smile he, too, felt the same way. The balloon didn’t budge at all, prompting the male to take hold of it with both hands and squeeze. He wasn’t all too surprised, however, when the darned thing remained immaculate. Saeven wasn’t known for possessing overwhelming strength, after all.

“This is… much more resilient than I initially thought,” he stared into her brown eyes with a sorry look, hands still keeping their chokehold on the pink. He hadn’t expected to be an unwilling participant and he offered his own sigh at the indecency of it all. They could leave, if anything, but not wanting to place a damper on the excitable little woman kept him grounded. He was… defeated.
Saeven
Saeven

VylderGold : 1117

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:20 pm

Lili

I  can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot
Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot
Lilith

He really was a scrumptious morsel of a man, arguably the prettiest prey in the room. It was dangerous, the way he looked at her. So enraptured by the demoness, his piercing blue eyes giving away just how much it was that she affected him. There was something utterly tantalizing about it, the desire in his gaze its own form a worship – just for her.

It made her hungry for more.

Their proximity would only increase the heat of need within the Ravenette, emerald orbs raking in a sight most picturesque. The hills of muscle hidden under black fabric itching to be explored by her unforgiving fingers. She would exhale softly, keenly aware of his hands on her body. As he thrust against the balloon, her body would jolt at his pull, she chuckled softly as the balloon refused to give. Observing without comment as he tried again, only to make no progress. Her eyes rose to him, the subtle sensuality of her gaze a reflection of her wants, as though to coax his control out of him.

“Is that all you’re capable of? Perhaps I’m misremembering your … capabilities. Tut, tut, oh baby, how pitiful.” It was a gentle degradation, a reminder of their night, she would let go of his waist. The adorable way in which he flirted with her was bringing out her more dangerous nature. She was forgetting where she was, she needed to hold back, but the thought of thought teasing him was just too exciting. She would raise her hand up, running a hand over his throat slowly, snaking it around to his nape. She would grip the back of his neck, with her other hand, she would take one of his hands in hers. She would raise her left leg up through the slit of her dress, bringing it up and curling it around his waist. She would take his hand and place it on her thigh, encouraging him to grip onto her before moving up to hold his bicep.

“Now, how about we try that again. Harder.”

WC: 345  TWC: 2688

Tag: @Abelios

Lilith
Lilith

VylderGold : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiigan Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:26 am

The long-haired man laughed nervously, unsure initially if she was referring to him or the balloon as a mother canine.

She had quite a mouth on her, this Daphne. Harm was becoming quite bewitched (lol) by her, as if letting her bend him over and violently hump him against a table wasn't indicative enough. Perhaps it was the loneliness talking, but he thought she was just so cute in that intimidating, alpha woman kind of way. He was a pretty secure guy (about anything but his looks), so he could take this embarrassment in stride for a cute girl. Even as she berating the balloon and broke some dishes, which would surely draw attention. Yep, this was fine. Everything was fine.

It was also confusingly hot, but he wasn't dwelling on that tidbit right now or things would hurt a bit more, given the precarious positioning of things. "Harder! That's the right spot!" he encouraged, not even knowing what he was really saying any more. His brain was jumbled with hormones, and for a moment he thought maybe he would just lay down and she could step on him--

POP!

Panting as if he'd done anything more than grip the table and try not to let his knees buckle the whole time, Harm turned with a broad grin as the balloon finally gave up the ghost. As it should! What was it made of to endure so much abuse and only pop just now?

"I feel like this isn't something you should say to a woman, but... you have very powerful hips..." Harm awkwardly complimented with a silly grin, feeling the consequences of her triumph in his taut angel rear. He didn't even get to turn around fully when he felt a peculiar sensation taking place. Was it...

Given her vocalization, it was. "...Oh noooo!" he lamented, clapping a hand to his forehead. Slowly, his bright green eyes lifted to Daphne, questioning if they had to keep going. Wondering if there was no other position they could try other than this one. Suggesting that they could just stand and eat what food was left on the table and ignore the balloon now, unless it could be transferred to her and he could have a go. Even then, he wasn't sure if this game was getting him anything other than a bruised gut from the table's edge. "So... erm, what now?"

[wc: 400 || total: 3440]
Kiigan
Kiigan

VylderGold : 39055

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:31 am

Rowan

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking , I want you to be happier, I want you to be
happier, when the evening falls and I'm left there with my thoughts
The Tsunedari Siblings

It was too much. Too much.

Never had she ever engaged in such an act with a man, and even though what they were doing wasn't essentially against any 'rules'. It was still in her nature to fight it, to feel as though she was breaking the oath she had taken so long ago. Back in the days when her future had led to that of a Shrine Maiden, when it was still her duty to remain pure and unwedded. But that contract was voided, a consequence of her brother's betrayal of their kin.  One couldn't devote themselves to the gods and quest to stop her brother from creating more destruction and chaos as a result of his vengeful path.

Still, even though this was no longer the path she was fated to take in life, there were still values and expectations that she maintained for herself. Acts of a more inappropriate nature shared with a man should be reserved for nights post a marriage ceremony and vows of eternal love. This didn't fall into that category but there was something about it that felt wrong, as though she was teetering on the borderline of what was acceptable and what was not. But then again... it was just a game, right? What was it about this game that made it so inappropriate? Was it the friction? The proximity?

Perhaps she was overthinking it, really if one broke it down to basics. It was just a game where they had to pop a balloon using a limited set of tools. It was a test of force and willpower. They just had to pop it and that was all. No big deal, right? She would peek up at Daiko, who was holding her, pulling both her and the baloon in. Despite the balloon between them, they were awfully close, her sparkly blues stared into his, flush stable on her cheeks, she smiled meekly.

"W-we can do it..." She encouraged softly, reaching under his arms, she too would begin to pull, trying to add in the pressure applied to the balloon. The strain would push hard against his front, causing her to wheeze slightly as it restricted her breathing. She would wince, shutting her eyes as she pulled harder, gritting her teeth and whining in struggle as the balloon reached it's breaking point. There was a resounding pop, and the balloon was gone. She rocked forward, panting heartily as she found her breath. Head resting against his shoulder, she stayed there for a moment, catching her breath. "Dai-" Before she could say anything else, she felt something moving against her front, pulling back, she would glance down, watching in horror as the balloon reinflated.  

"No... I d-don't think we can..."

WC: 457 TWC: 2055 Tag: @Daiko  

Dialogue Colours
Kura  | Daisuke/Hikari

Kura's Outfit:

Daisuke
Daisuke

VylderGold : 9177

Back to top Go down

Post by Abelios Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:36 pm

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 4 X4zJMoO

Abe nearly scowled as Lilith taunted him. Even if he knew she was trying to rile him up on purpose, his pride couldn’t help but be hurt a little. He had a bit of an ego about his sex appeal and abilities in the bedroom. The insult only made him more ambitious, though. He was determined to show her what he was capable of.

The euphoric feeling of her fingers running over his neck caused Abe to take a shaky breath, his eyelids fluttering closed for a moment. He opened them again as her grip stopped on the back of his neck, looking with hungry eyes as she grabbed one of his hands and placed it on the thigh of her left leg, which was now wrapped around his waist. His eyebrows raised, pleased with the new positioning.

“Yes ma’am,” Abe responded teasingly to her command to go harder this time. While there was a joking tone to his voice, the intensity in his eyes spoke of what was to come. Turning, he threw a wink towards the crowd. Steadying his feet, Abe tightened his grip on her thigh and gave a vigorous thrust, then another, curling his hips up into the movement. Instead of stopping when the balloon didn’t pop, he picked up the pace, adding more power as he went. This was proving to be a much better angle than before. The air strained within the confines of the balloon each time, the rubber pushed to its limit as their bodies collided over and over. Unintentionally, Abe’s grip shifted to have a better hold, his fingers digging harder into the very back of her thigh at the bottom of her butt- though not hard enough to leave a mark.

With one final rough thrust, the balloon popped between them. Abe worked to catch his breath after stopping his movements. He hadn’t realized how hard he’d been going to pop that balloon, how intensely his ambition and his inescapable attraction to her drove him. Loosening his grip on Lili, he leaned down until his mouth was next to her ear. “Did that jog your memory?” he whispered, his voice full of a playful smugness.

Post WC: 365 Thread WC: 1,486 Tagged: @Lilith Music: Cyclone

Abelios
Abelios

VylderGold : 1197

Back to top Go down

Post by Karimah Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:39 am

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 4 Postytemp

---

This was not a natural smile. It was a help-me smile.

The djinn, more and more nervous, helplessly watched him. While still exhibiting a truer smile of encouragement, from a remnant of belief that with his long, beautiful nails of purple he could pop anything he wanted to, she felt doubly embarrassed with him; because, in consequence of having turned a certain way, she had condemned them to a game neither wanted to play and what made it so much worse, aside from the obvious, was the serious height difference.

“You did your best,” she said soothingly, extending her deepest condolences. There was warmth to be seen in her show of dejection. “It could always be worse. Remember that, silly.” A genuine discomfort could be seen in the way she played with her long hair, for her gaze seemed to drift elsewhere and her voice lacked the confidence she needed to reassure him. “A-At least you can trust me not to take advantage of you. We need only to think outside the box, and then an idea should strike us at any moment, like a bolt out of the blue—!”

Fate stepped in and did not see her through when a participant from behind slammed their magnum rear into the small of her back, igniting a near instantaneous chain reaction, from stupid Karimah crashing into her elven friend to causing fatal blow to their already crumbling self-regard. The landing was disastrous. Under her was poor Saeven lying on the same serving table she only just plucked her sweets from a few minutes ago. Karimah was too speechless to say anything particularly helpful except: “Saeven, your hair . . .”

Extracting the small, spongy pastry entangled in his golden locks with her swarthy, slender fingers; time stood very still for her, the daunting realization that they had fallen deeper down this rabbit hole of madness hardly registering with her —- until the shame of it all finally sank in. The softest breath parted her lips. They trembled. The dress she wore was speckled with food, and she felt more naked than clothed right then and there. The humiliation was too much for her.

Insecurities she never knew started boiling up inside her like a raging inferno, her face hotter than all the blazing fires of hell. "I want to end this," she whimpered, trying to swallow the massive knot in her throat. She tried desperately to free herself of the wretched balloon, but in doing so the slender woman brushed repeatedly against the rubber demon with unwitting thrusts, all in the attempt to remove herself.

“I-I will get you off, Saeven!” she stuttered, unaware of the gross double meaning behind her anxiety-fueled declaration.

Word Count; 450
made bycapt. meows
Karimah
Karimah

VylderGold : 54226

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaux Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:00 am

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 4 Me9gqVH

Beaux had stumbled backwards right up against Kiigan, butt-first. The sudden physical contact left the poor angel looking like a deer in the headlights. His skin tingled where they had touched, but he couldn’t tell if the sensation was enjoyable or not, his mind was too busy going blank. The other angel seemed to take his clumsy collision as intentional, to which Beaux jumped to deny. “Er.. well…” he stammered quietly, but there were no words coming to his lips. He couldn’t form a coherent thought.

All of a sudden he felt rough hands on his hips, pulling him backwards. The balloon bulged between them as Kiigan thrust his hips forward, but it refused to pop. The sudden manhandling nearly caused Beaux to let out an involuntary moan, which he stifled into a cough. He clasped a hand over his mouth, mortified at his own reaction. That noise had appeared out of nowhere, almost telling the attractive man behind him and the people around them how much he enjoyed the unexpected rough grip.

Feeling Kiigan’s breath on his ear and neck sent a shiver down Beaux’s spine. The question hung in the air for a moment. He was stiff as a statue, mouth opening and closing like a fish, with a brain as smooth as a river stone in this moment. When he’d arrived at this event, he was hardly expecting to be grinding up on a hot guy in order to pop a balloon. Yet, here he was. It was too late to escape. The grip on his hips was too tight to pry himself from. All he could do was go with it.

“Let’s stay like this,” he replied with a shaky breath. At least in this position the other man was doing most of the work. Beaux was scared of what might come from his mouth or what his body might do if he had to grind down on the balloon, and therefore a sitting Kiigan.

Post WC: 329 Thread WC: 1,360 Tagged:   @Kiigan    Music: Link  
Beaux
Beaux

VylderGold : 1175

Back to top Go down

Post by Daiko Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:07 pm

Man… it actually felt amazing to hug her so close-

And by that, it felt as if an invisible hand manifested by rooted morals slapped him in the face. Screw this being a game, it was getting too much for him. He would’ve considered just asking her if she wanted a break – her poor back felt a bit smooth, even through the fabric of her uniform, and despite having seen her in action just recently, showcasing a level of magical strength that he lacked for the time being, he just… couldn’t help but find her a little fragile. Someone that he had to treat carefully.

Was that… was that wrong of him? Was he being pretentious or something? What was he even thinking?

Thankfully, Kura couldn’t read his mind… but she started smiling ever so faintly, only noticeable by him due to how close they were to each other. Out of nowhere, her confidence was slightly increased as she joined in on the… well, hugging, which brought a new look to Daiko’s face. Utter fluster.

Unfortunately, their efforts were in vain as the balloon had reinflated, and thus they were back to square one. Continuing…

“Ow, w-what?! What even is the meaning of this game, then?” he moaned in irritation, glaring around to try and spot the hostess, “To see how many times we can pop it, or something like that? It’d just be weird if we stopped now, everyone else’s still doing it…” Thinking that they wouldn’t want to feel left out, he managed to lift Kura’s body a foot up in the air as he held her tight.

“I’ll try and pull a little harder, we can’t just give up now…!” he warned her before pulling her chest against his again in an attempt to pop the balloon once more. It was about the same pressure as earlier, but… oh no.

It felt harder! The balloon, it felt like it was filled with sand!!! How on earth were they going to pop it?!

Panicking, he even swung Kura’s body around, trying to generate some more force without, you know, breaking her back in two. “C-Come ooooooonnn, stupid balloon… w-we’ll definitely win this, I’m sure of it! I don’t know how, b-but we’re the best…!”

WC: 376
TWC: 3344

@Daisuke
Daiko
Daiko

VylderGold : 41683

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:19 pm

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 4 HXiO28c

Jen’s smile grew as Aubrey greeted her in his typical whimsy, exaggerated and dramatic. He had been the same way when they had met before in Rivengate on a rainy night. The moonlet was delighted by his charm and eccentricity all over again as he gave a deep bow and sidled up to her. “Fate smiles upon us,” she replied to his greeting.

Without hesitation he whisked her away into conversation. Jen decided that maybe later she would get a chance to talk to Kiigan, but right now, her attention was captured by her redheaded friend. “I appreciate your concern, but it wasn’t too long of a journey,” she reassured Aubrey, “I was on my way to Engloria anyway, so this is a perfect reprieve from my travels!”

Jen’s expression mirrored his perplexed one as someone shoved a balloon into his hands. She’d read on the flyer that there would be games, but she wasn’t expecting this. Looking around, she realized that every other person in the crowd was given one. Some were attaching it to their chests, some to their butts, and others to their crotches. Startled, she looked up to the stage where the hostess was enthusiastically demonstrating the point of the game with a rather tall man.

Averting her gaze with a few stunned blinks, Jen looked back to Aubrey with mixed emotions. She enjoyed the company of her friend, but this kind of activity was more intimate than she was prepared for. Quietly she listened as he suggested they partner up, and the only outcome was that they laugh themselves to death. Just what did he have in mind? If it were anything like what was going on up on the stage, she didn’t think amusement would be her reaction.

“Cheek to cheek?...” Jen asked, raising an eyebrow. Aubrey had attached the balloon just over his rear and was backing towards her. She was reminded of a tropical bird attempting to impress with dance and plumage. All at once, she realized what he had meant. Instead of something more intimate, he intended for them to pop the balloon between their backsides.

Peals of laughter left her lips. How absurd the situation was, and yet, she should have expected something like this when the two of them were together. “Oh Aubrey, you curious man,” she said, covering her mouth to attempt to contain her giggles, but they still escaped through her fingers. “Let’s pop that balloon!” With that, she turned and backed right up to her friend, unable to contain her amusement at how ridiculous they must look right now. Most others were experiencing surprising intimacy, yet they were rubbing butts like a pair of maniacs.

Post WC: 449 Thread WC: 952 Tagged:   @Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt     Music: Halo Halo  
Jen
Jen

VylderGold : 19219

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:24 pm

all these little lies
and most of them are mine
my words are coated in honey and wine
Maybe it’d been the irregularity of it all, but he really hadn’t expected something quite like this. Sure, Kiigan was free to do as he pleased. Sure, Beaux was too. But seeing two people, one of which he had grown entirely too fond of much too quickly, the other whom he’d become accustomed to having around in some shape or form did a small, confusing number on the redhead. Irritation rose, and through its rising tides surfaced a cold weightlessness to his chest that of which left him unknowingly frowning at the scene.

A sudden whine along with the flailing of a hand snapped him back to attention, already furrowed brows furrowing further. “Shy?” he hissed, the corner of his mouth twitching into a half-smile brought upon by a mixture of anger and disbelief. Shy didn’t exist in his vocabulary. At least, not anymore. Not for a long time it hadn’t.

Her small hands clasped his hips after her outburst, and his eyes widened at the violent tug that drove him into her rear. A grunt made its way through tight lips —short and strained— at the suddenness. He wasn’t expecting to get a kick off of this, and he bit the corner of his lower lip in response, cursing himself and her for somehow producing the filthy sound.

“Ugh, hold on!” as the one-sided humpery went on, his palm slid across her nape, brushing aside strands of green hair before clasping her shoulder. His grip around her waist tightened and he could feel the softness of her skin struggle against his fingers as he slowly drove the woman deeper into the balloon, the rubber body between them squeaking under the mounting pressure of his flare up. He leaned in then, taking the time to adjust her so that his lips were within the range of her ear. Her attempts of going at the balloon had been ceased under his control.

“We’re not losing to anyone, amore. You can bet on that,” he spoke, a low, rich drawl of an accent that carried onto the rest of his words, hiding away the annoyance and giving way to a certain enjoyment. “Otherwise…” He regained himself, her comment had caused his competitiveness to spread, leaving the jealous surge of before to retreat into the back of his mind. Being outdone, being underestimated — that wasn’t gonna fly with him. So he pulled away then, placing her back into position and hitting her with more aggressive, controlled bursts. He continued where he left off: “Otherwise, you can go,” he thrust, “find yourself,” he thrust harder, “some mook,” harder still, “who can’t even—"

Pop!

Satisfaction hit him all at once and he grit his teeth into a smile. That is, until the balloon reinflated.

“…Fuck.”

Time to rinse and repeat.
tagged @Emi Kazama 0466 words
template by punki
wes
wes

VylderGold : 95772

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Kazama Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:05 am

joker's always wild

The fierce determination to win her unspoken challenge had seized control over Emi. As fun-loving as she was, Emi's competitive nature that tended to inwardly thrash at the sign of losing was almost like a demon that was far stronger than the pheromones that were unknowingly infecting the air she heaved, the effects of the Vyldka shots whirling around in her mind making her all the more bold and handsy atop of her competitive aggression. It was for this reason that she ignored Wesley's urge to hold on, to wait.  Fuck that. Waiting is how you lose. Narrowing her thin eyebrows over her dark green orbs, the thief in the crimson dress deliberately ignored that command. The free spirit instead took that as a challenge and thrusted even harder in defiance. She would've boldly said no to him out loud if she weren't so focused on her breathing while she thrusted all the more deliberately against him, all the more harder just to make that balloon pop. She didn't care how her grasp of this situation - or his hips, in this instance - without warning affected Wesley. It's not like she was putting him in any real danger. Her desire to win her imagined competition was insurmountable. Or so she thought.

“We’re not losing to anyone, amore. You can bet on that,”

"Hey! F-!" Before the competitive woman could finish uttering her bold complaint when Wesley managed to regain control by that firm grasp that reined her in and effectively seized her thrusting to a stop, his words held a rich twang that was unfamiliar yet soothing at the same time and filled her ears with a promise that satisfied her competitive nature. "-Hmn.." A failed attempt to demonstrate her pensiveness that was dipped in pleasure was all that was uttered as her previous words suddenly effervesced away with the breath she exhaled while she heaved to catch her breath as she struggled to keep from melting under his control.  She didn't know what that word was. It could've been an insult for all she knew, but that would be one insult she wouldn't mind hearing again. "Then prove it," Emi challenged him passionately with a grit of her teeth that spread with a smile, attempting to regain control of herself,  "amore," If it was an insult, then she flung it back at him. See how he liked it. Hmph.

Wesley quickly proved that his words were not just pie crust promises as he fiercely delivered on his promise with more aggressive, controlled bursts that were leaving her breathless as she closed her eyes just listening to the way he talked. At least, until she heard the pop that caused her blink her eyes opened, almost as if she remembered that this was for a balloon. An exhale seeped out of her lips as Emi took a moment to adjust the top of her dress again, not wanting her breasts to spill out from their rigorous activity. "Huh?" The jade haired petite glimpsed over at the balloon suddenly inflating by itself. "..Ahahah!" Emi couldn't help but laugh with a squeak at the irony and a hand fled to her mouth to stifle the laughter. "Hey, it's okay! Don't stop, Wesley! Don't stop. C'mon! We're gonna pop this fucking balloon more than anyone else!" Emi encouraged Wesley, hoping to infuse him with her passion for winning like earlier.

"Whatever it takes.." The competitive girl added lowly as she inhaled and swung her legs up to wrap around his hips, fastening herself onto him in order to help him maintain control on popping the balloon while she balanced on her lower arms resting on the floor. Her eyebrows narrowed as a smile slid across her lips, "Do it again, Wesley!"

Outfit | Word Count: 629 words| Tag:  @wes  

Last edited by Emi Kazama on Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Emi Kazama
Emi Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiigan Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:40 am

The moan was successfully covered, but that shiver didn't slide by so easily. It might as well traveled right through Beaux's fingers and back up his own spine, settling as a hint of feverish pink on his cheeks and ears. The balloon had remained stubborn, yet Kiigan seemed cocky given the soft glowing of his head and the upward tug of one corner of his lips. He didn't know this man very well at all since he'd caught only glimpses of him, but this seemed to be going surprisingly well from his vantage point.

In the midst of the sultry pounding and grinding, Kiigan's eyes once more wandered over to Wes and the green-haired girl for some reason. The over-the-top energy they were spending on this activity was probably an eye-catcher for anyone within visual range, but his eyes lingered a little longer than the others. His head was pretty empty at the moment beyond some decidedly impure impulses, so deeper thoughts on why he might be peeping over at his boss during such a suggestive game were lost on him. Thankfully a second or two too late to lock eyes, he watched the pair. There was an odd feeling there, pulling his lips down a little. It was as if he couldn't look away. Who exactly was that pretty woman and what was she to Wes? It was...actually fairly arousing to witness, but that also irritated him a little. There were a slew of reasons that could be, but he didn't care to even try to dig through and analyze any of them. His hands were gripped around the waist of his own person he should be focused on, and suddenly he wanted nothing more than to pop this balloon before Wes and the girl could sexily hump it to death. Whether sexual frustration or competitive frustration (or both), either way, he was fueled with determination.

"Alright, harder now," he all but growled into Beaux's ear as he leaned down again, his voice sinking a little deeper into the beginnings of huskiness. Abruptly, he moved his partner around to more or less pin him against the bar so both of them would have more leverage. Readjusting both himself and the silverette, Kiigan made sure his larger frame would fit between the exposed wings safely. He was rough, but he didn't want to hurt him. Properly in position, strong arms pulled Beaux's poor pert rear back forcefully into Kiigan's thrusting hips a few more times to the thumping rhythm of the music, and though it bulged and squeaked dangerously, it still wasn't enough to squeeze it to bursting. More pressure, more friction. One hand snaked up, pressing instead on Beaux's chest to angle the stiffened angel back for more balloon coverage between them. "Push back against me," the Gaiyan commanded, perhaps a little more harshly than he intended because he'd just heard their stupid balloon pop.

[wc: 486 || total: 3926]
Kiigan
Kiigan

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:29 am

all these little lies
The way she threw back his remark danced in his ears. Amore. The way she said it, her accent, though teasing and he was pretty sure she didn’t know a lick of what it meant, rang a familiar tune in his vaguely intoxicated mind — like he’d experienced it once before. And maybe it was the magic in the air tantalizing him so or his own curiosity at the mystery of this woman, but he found himself wanting to hear it again. It was… oddly arousing, especially to the man who to this day had never heard anyone else even begin to utter his language.

The carefree laugh broke him out of his thoughts, and his eyes traced the outlines of her figure as she spoke, becoming a little sour when she took it upon herself to fix her dress and deprive him of the view. Her words of encouragement were unneeded, but appreciated, nonetheless. He was fired up enough as it was and having her consent to the absolute decimation of the rubbery demon was enough to get him going even further. However, as her legs wrapped around him, he’d blink a few times, the diminishing smile making its return into something devilish as they made their way around his hips. Now, this— this he could really enjoy.

“Oh, I wasn’t plannin’ on stopping. We’re gonna make this balloon cry,” spoken with the confidence of a drunk man who was sure he was going to win some unspoken game. His arms slivered around her soft waist, stopping just below her bust, and in one huff pulled the green-haired dame’s torso up into the air. He leaned back slightly, her wrapped legs allowing him to keep her locked into place, almost like a chair, as her weight fell onto his crotch.

“Now, I can keep you here,” he drawled once more, the balloon stressing under each harsh bounce. “Or we can make this a little more interesting.” He swiveled slightly and pushed her chest up against the bar’s countertop with relative ease. She could hold on if she wanted, rest her body on it, all the while he continued to have his way at the stupidly resilient latex. “But it’s up to the lady to decide.”
tagged @Emi Kazama 0375 words
template by punki
wes
wes

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Kazama Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:07 am

joker's always wild

“Oh, I wasn’t plannin’ on stopping. We’re gonna make this balloon cry,”

"Yeah! We're gonna fucking destroy it!" The thief in the stolen dress narrowed her eyebrows with a fierce grin demonstrating her pearly whites, which broadened all the more at the sexy position that Wesley was next moving onto, feeling his arms under her chest as he held her and then her knee-high dress began to slide towards her face when he instantly hoisted her up into the air, causing her hands to fling to her hips to press it down. The way that he easily worked with her wrapping of her legs into a new position made her recall the way she'd work off of someone's performance whenever she helped someone during their practice routine.  They were working off each other like it were a synchronized dance, and the only thing that seemed to keep her mind off the balloon was the fact that Wesley was letting it up to her to decide. That unusual, old-fashioned charm wasn't missed by her, given that she was so used to men taking advantage by this point. "The interesting choice, Wesley...always the interesting choice..I mean, mine has been more than interesting so far..why stop now?" The tipsy girl reasoned..unreasonably with a soft smile, which curved along one side of her lips with confidence in her own stupid drunk cleverness, while also thinking about the more-than-interesting choice that ended up being a more-than-interesting partner for this interesting dance. Said dangerously interesting, salacious dance was starting to make her forget what the entire point of this was when she began to lose herself in the motion of thrusting against him while tightly gripping onto the opposite edge of the bar table, causing the shot glasses all along the bar table to rumble, ring, and clink until -

*Pop!*    

"...YES!! YESSS!! MADE YA BURST, YOU RUBBERY FUCK!!" The green haired petite yelled triumphantly without a care in the world at how loud she was. Alcohol made Emi's struggle with her loudness volume setting all the more harder to rein in, especially with how competitive she already was. "Hah..Okay. Let's try something new! What do you think about exploring-? Whoa!" While Emi slid down off the bar quickly and wrapped her arms around his arms to maintain her body floating by him lifting her alone with her legs still wrapped around his hips, her dress kind of flashed her underwear accidentally. With a sheepish giggle, Emi peered around to see if anyone else saw when her dark green orbs couldn't help but steal a double-take at the person sitting at the bar not too far from where they were situated. Now, if this were a regular person, Emi would've been positively enthralled by the red-haired person's half-woodened countenance, given all that she had seen in the circus. Unfortunately, it was an elf and Emi's racism towards the self-righteous pricks held no bounds, especially when she thought that he might've seen her underwear accidentally. "Yewwww hooo...hey elf.. yeah.. yew!" The devious girl poked fun at the mention of yew wood and giggled as she unlooped her arms and unfastened her legs around him to stand again, "Enjoying the view, or are ya always hardwood? Pffft!! Ahahaha!"  Emi burst into laughter after she made a joke at the poor elf's expense and tossed Wesley a playful wink. "C'mere, Wesley.." As she rested her back against him facing away from him, she slid her hands atop of his and gently placed them on her soft, shapely hips in front of him. "Put your arms around here and keep your hands here for support," The fake noble whispered, slowly dragging one of his hands up to her abdomen, just under her chest. She took a moment to forget herself as she relished in his touch, even though it was she that was placing his hands there, then returned back to competition mode, "Let's show 'em what ya got."

Outfit | Word Count: 659 words| Tag:  @wes   @Luchta Dagda

Last edited by Emi Kazama on Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:05 am; edited 8 times in total
Emi Kazama
Emi Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyr Artanis Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:09 pm

A chuckle followed as she pulled her eyes away from the bottle, resting them upon Bleu, only to shake her head ever so softly. ”Mine might be cooperative in kind, but it pales in comparison to yours,” A soft huff escaped her as she leant in a bit closer, disregarding any type of personal space present, emerald hues fixated as they ran her up and down with proper admiration. ”Not many could pull off a dress like this and still radiate elegance and beauty like you do, my friend. It suits you.” A genuine smile graced her lips as she faced her, slowly nodding to herself. ”Trust me, I would know!” she grinned, allowing the happy bliss of alcohol to seep in even further. A voice in the back of her head ushered her to stop right here, but the blissfulness was a temptation the sealed demoness wouldn’t back away from. Kyrenai leant back, turning to face the bar once more, and with it the bottle before her. If no glasses were to be given, the bottle would perish as such, she’d decided. One of her hands absent-mindedly started playing with the bottleneck, fingers caressing the dark glass with such gentleness that it seemed like it would break if she dared put more strength into her touch.

”’tis veritably strange indeed, so similar yet so different from the ones I came from. And the loneliness... heh. It’s a sad getting used to, I’m afraid. Mayhaps sadder still that I actually am used to it.” The white-haired woman shrugged softly. ”For that information however; a proposition I might take you up on someday soon, methinks. But not today… and probably not tomorrow either, by the looks of it.” It was funny to see how in such a short time her friend had managed to pick up on that little fact; that she wasn’t trying to dodge people, but merely did not wish to bother them with her troubles. Or maybe she just wasn’t good at hiding it. Yet, if she already knew it didn’t matter for her to actually come clean about it either. When she mentioned the nobleman’s son however, Kyr’s attention perked once more.

“Oh wait, that artistic mess of a man was your doing?” The pale-haired woman glanced back over her shoulder in a gesture to where the nobleman’s son was now licking his wounds, and then nodded in approval. ”Now this I like,” she couldn’t help but chuckle. ”Never let them walk over you, my dear Bleuenn, never. And if they do, make them remember why they shouldn’t. Just like you did back there.” Kyrenai smiled, raising her bottle in a self-proposed toast, and was quickly handed two more glasses before she could take a chug from the bottle itself. Instead she’d fill both glasses; one with a regular shot variant-- somewhat more than a quarter of the glass, while Kyr filled hers halfway through, as if she was deigning the drink to be nothing more than a soda. And just as easily she downed over half of its contents, her eyes closing shut for a moment as she let the pleasant burn run straight through her chest.

As the time continued in their presence, both were called to attention when the hostess’ voice resonated through the venue. Games? Good thing they called that out when they did, because a good hour later she’d be all but prepared to indulge in them. As the explanation proceeded she noticed how her companion grew more and more flushed and embarrassed, leaving Kyr to grin widely at the seeming shock of the nature of these games. ”Well well, looks like it definitely broke someone’s ice!” Kyrenai laughed wholeheartedly, enjoying the little joke she made at the poor girl’s flustered expense. She couldn’t help it, but the way Bleu reacted only prompted her to tease her more. Swiftly she departed from the glass she’d been coddling, moving it back and extending her hand towards the flustered Bleu in invitation instead. ”What do you say? Should we give it a go and see whether we can’t show them how it’s truly done?” No matter how much she wished to tease, she wouldn’t push the girl in any way to compete. ”The choice is yours, and yours alone.” she smiled, making a small bow.

Outfit || Wordcount: 721 || TPW: 1905
@Bleuenn Bosser
Kyr Artanis
Kyr Artanis

VylderGold : 1153

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaux Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:38 am

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 4 Me9gqVH

All Beaux could do now was steady himself against the relentless pounding against his backside, bracing his feet so that he didn’t move. That way, the balloon would squeeze against his counter-pressure and hopefully pop between the two angels. Focusing on being sturdy also helped distract him from thinking about what was going on - or enjoying it. In willfully deep denial, he was trying to find a reasonable excuse or explanation for the unexpected behavior coming from himself. He was coming up blank. The angel relished the sensations he was being subjected to, even if he refused to believe it.

Kiigan’s deep voice growled in his ear, and Beaux found himself obeying without question. His breath hitched as the other angel moved them so that he was pressed against the bar counter. Bracing his hands on either side of his waist so his ribs wouldn’t batter against the wood, he pushed back with some force of his own. The punishment of the balloon increased in vigor, as did the strong grip on the young man’s hips.

Kiigan’s hand had slipped around his side to press the silverette’s chest, straightening his back for better leverage. The stubborn balloon was now pressed hard between them. This left Beaux wrapped in his grip, back pressed against his chest hard enough that the white-winged angel could feel his partner’s muscles working. He tilted his head back, biting his lip. Soft silver hair fell away from his face.

Blue eyes shot open at the sound of a pop. At last, after all that aggressive pummeling, the balloon had given in. Now there was nothing between the two angels but some deflated rubber. Even though he wasn’t the one exerting the most effort, Beaux’s chest heaved with quick breaths. It was over.

Overwhelmed with the sudden need to get some fresh air, he glanced desperately around for an exit sign. That was when his eyes fell on something that made his heart sink. Not too far away was Wes, his boss at the bakery, engaged in his own wild attempts to pop a balloon with a green-haired woman. Dismay pumped adrenaline through Beaux’s veins. Wes had taken him in as they had gotten to know each other, almost like a father of sorts. He couldn’t let the man see him in such a compromising situation! The thought of his boss watching him get grinded on so zealously, by Wes’ own friend nonetheless, was mortifying. Little did he know that Wes had already seen what was going on.

The sudden distress caused Beaux to pry himself from Kiigan and take a step away. His heart rate had nearly doubled. All these things that embarrassed him resulted in the overpowering urge to flee. His eyes were wide as he looked guiltily at the blue-haired man. “Wow, would you look at the time! I’ve got a… um… I need to-,” unable to finish his lame excuse, Beaux bolted. Weaving his way clumsily through the crowd of gyrating couples, he made for where he thought the bathrooms might be. At least there he could get away from the people and the suffocating sexual tension in the air.

Bursting into the bathroom, he ran to the sink. Luckily the bathroom was empty as far as he could tell. Most people were out there participating in the game. Beaux ran his hands under the sink, leaning down and splashing some cold water onto his face. “What the hell was that?” he whispered furiously to himself, putting his hands on the edges of the sink to steady himself and catch a few shaky breaths. Much like some of the memories that came back to him at random, his reaction to being handled so roughly by Wes’ hot friend astonished him to the point of panic. This was why he struggled so hard with trying new things, this intense fear of the unknown within himself.

Beaux ran his fingers through his argent hair, looking at the wide-eyed angel in the mirror. What should he do now? Continuing that game was out of the question, that bridge was long since burnt and he didn’t trust himself. Maybe he could slip out the back door? He still needed a few minutes to calm down. After unbuttoning a few buttons on his shirt to help cool off, the young man leant over the sink once more with his head bowed down slightly.

Post WC: 736 Thread WC: 2,096 Tagged:   @Kiigan   Music: Link  
Beaux
Beaux

VylderGold : 1175

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:28 am

Dread crept across Bleuenn’s face as if to say et tu Kyr. Staring at her friend in disbelief as the once reserved Kyr is now offering to do unspeakable things in public. Bleuenn thought about speaking up and reminded her about finding her soulmate and how it would be a betrayal of such an important relationship. However, the more she thought about Kyr and her actions the less it made sense. Starting to feel a bit on edge herself the hybrid found it odd that her impulses were attempting to win out against reason as she did not partake in any alcohol.

Her neurons flared as she glared at the hostess taking in more than just the alluring woman’s features. Once her eyes switched to a more mystical perception, the room glowed with particles of sweet intoxicating mixture of the material and immaterial. Biting her lip, Bleuenn almost drew blood as she wanted to completely remove the source of her friend’s sudden impairment, but no doubt this had all been planned as she seemed to be the only one against such indecent acts. Taking Kyr’s hand and slightly pulling her closer she tried to get her friend to listen. “Kyr this is not you, your mind and body are being influenced, think of your soulmate”!

While Bleuenn attempted to bring sense back into her friend, the salacious musings of a familiar voice caught the half breed's ear. It did not take long for the rest of her senses to perceive the voice's owner as Wesley made it seem as if he wanted the attention. Wesley, whom she knew as the owner of the bakery, was currently kneading against anything but dough. Aghast and frozen by the baker and his emerald haired companion as they tested the bar counter’s structural integrity. Bleuenn wanted to look away, but the hot and heavy petting and moans were far too distracting to ignore. Her cool layer of ice protection that always kept her safe both in body and mind began to melt under the vixen’s influence and the exhibitionist exhibit before her. She knew what was going on was wrong, but she could not deny that the scene before her did not at least entice her baser needs. Despite all logic and moral obligations, Bleuenn could not turn her attention away from the act. Deep down locked tightly away she longed for even a speck for what Wes and his companion had. Many nights she had failed to fight back her bodily cravings and thought of what it would be like to share herself with another.

A pop of the balloon sandwiched between the two snapped her out of her stupor as she realized that she had fallen momentarily for the same influence Kyr did. Bleuenn’s attempts to calm down and refocus her thoughts only caused her shame to increase as her scarlet eyes locked together with the emerald women’s own. Guilt and shame racked Bleuenn’s body as she quickly broke eye contact with the woman that no doubt caught her interest in their act. Her heart rapidly thumped throughout her body as a continual reminder of the woman on top of Wesley. The woman’s words made her eyes tightly shut as if her mind and body thought that if they could not see the woman she could not see their owner. Trailing on every word, a wave of relief washed over Bleuenn as she commented on an elf instead of her. Free from the consequences of her voyeurism she had a small window of time to allow herself to calm down before Kyr decided to do anything that the both of them would regret.

Stepping back and trying to fend off her overly affectionate friend, the words of let’s show them that they have only overheated the ice witch more. Going redder and hotter her ice armor crumpled and slid off revealing the vulnerable woman underneath. Tapping Kyr with her free arm rapidly Bleuenn was finally at her limit. “Kyr… please don’t I do not want to ruin our friendship! Look around, are these the people you wish to show up!? Pleasure is fleeting, love built on understanding and respect creates an everlasting bond! Isn’t that why you want to find your soulmate”!? Shying away, pushing her hand against Kyr's should in an attempt to halt her friend from further action as she was suppose to help her not take advantage of her.

Wc: 740
Total: 3058
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

VylderGold : 134837

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:37 am

all these little lies
At her choice, the corner of his lip twisted upwards until it showed teeth. “Oh? Has it now?” he remarked, taking her further over the counter’s edge. “Then allow me to oblige the interest.” And with that the bar thunked and thudded at the mercy of their combined forces. Glasses and bottles rattled, some dangerously close to tipping under the pair’s constant push and pull, as the bartender watched on in horror. Wes didn’t take notice, nor did he care to, too engrossed in the ‘game’ and their fervent entanglement to really give a rat’s ass. Caution and levelheadedness had been thrown to the wind as soon as the shots had begun working their way into his system.

The rubber burst once more and, drunken energies working in tandem, he delivered his own outburst, “Yeah, ya pink devil, WHO’S THE BOSS HERE!?” before she slid off the table. A sudden shift of burgundy fabric caught his attention. Instinctively, his hand shot out to adjust the skirt, maybe a little too late, maybe a little too paused for anyone really paying attention. “I gotcha,” he muttered, ever the helpful man, though the caliber of his smirk told a different story. He’d peeked. Definitely.

Adjusting herself once more, it seemed her attention had been piqued elsewhere. And he followed the general direction in which her head had turned only to come upon the strangest visage. An elf — a weirder-looking one than the blonde magician from before — sat only a few paces away, his half-wooden features unmistakable and striking to the eye. So he gawked, head tilting slightly at the sight, until a less-than-savory joke left Emi’s mouth. Air blew out of his nostrils, “Oh yeah, I woodn’t doubt he enjoyed the view tree-mendously.” He chuckled along with her, his own laughter slightly drowned out by her louder, boisterous one. While normally he would’ve simply ignored the creature and refrained from offensive commentary, the words had come tumbling out much too quickly for him to catch himself. Still, it wasn’t like any part of him felt bad. All in good fun, right?

She came to a stand, her back pressed against his chest and his head coming to hover next to hers. A few green strands caught his face, bringing forth yet another peculiarity. A scent. And maybe it’d been the familiarity of it or the half-dozen shots that he found himself edging closer, the side of his face brushing up against hers. “Mmhm,” he allowed her to guide him, enjoying her body under the leather of his gloves. In a matter of seconds, she’d reverted to that competitive attitude, her voice filled with the same resolve that’d been carried through the entire game. So he laughed faintly in amusement, his hands beginning to move on their own accord. The one at her hip slowly dipped, settling just below her stomach; the other at her abdomen slid away, instead winding its way around her side, over her chest and onto her neck. Fingers played at the soft skin, lightly gripping around it and around her jaw. In one sudden jerk, her neck was tilted upwards, and her body pulled even closer to his. “Show them, huh…?” he teased. “If that’s what the lady wants.”

The balloon would see no rest at the mercy of their exertion, coming to another loud pop! minutes later. Wes’s mouth opened, but whatever words were going to be uttered were cut off by the echoing sound behind him. He turned his head.

“Sei serio…?” he murmured, attention having landed on the flustered image of Beaux. “What happened?” He’d been so caught up with Emi that he’d completely disregarded the two angels some distance away. The silverette had that look about him that screamed uncomfortable, and Wes would’ve given anything to be able to ease the poor man. But his gaze had flicked over to the cause, a complicated mix of annoyance and a strange sort of relief washing over him as Beaux scampered off. He closed his eyes momentarily, mind too muddled to really think of anything that could correlate with the feeling, before peeling away from his partner. A soft “come with me” was spoken and he took her hand in his, dragging her away like a child would their friend so they didn’t get lost or left behind.

The short duo quickly made their way to the bluette. “Kiigan, what the fu—” he had started, but before he could finish the thronging masses intervened. One bump from a misplaced hump, then another, and the two were sent hurdling towards the tall man. Wes landed face first onto his chest, the rest of him coming into contact soon after and bouncing lightly off the corner of his bodyguard’s balloon. Now pressed up against him, the slighted expression the ginger sported subsided to a few confused blinks as he looked up at him, face flushed a light red from the drinks. He jumped slightly when he felt his partner crash next to him only a second later, causing him to exhale in another bout of relief. At least she hadn’t gotten hurt.

His blue eyes trailed down Kiigan’s chest and beyond, before raising to address the scarlet-eyed man once more. His hand left Emi’s, instead directing itself to the balloon between them. He squeezed it, his brain deciding to take it out on the crotch-rubber instead of the angel. An odd choice, but Wes’s actions were never the best when drunk. “Take it off…” he ordered, a light pout playing at his lips as he fiddled around with the round object. The other hand had snaked up his arm, maybe a little too slow if he were paying attention, until it grabbed at his shirt. A small, futile attempt to pull the bluette down had turned into a feather-light tug. “…now.”
template by punki
wes
wes

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Kazama Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:57 am

joker's always wild

The way the gentleman aided in the adjustment of her dress after flashing her hip accidentally, along with that pun-filled joke that Wesley had made after hers caused Emi to blink her eyes in surprise as her dark green orbs peered over at him with an admiring smile. He really knew how to keep up with her, didn’t he? The feeling of his hands sliding up her chest then over to her neck and jaw caused her to shut her eyes, craning her neck slightly as her alcohol-buzzed brain easily succumbed to that pleasurable sensation that lingered. Upon hearing that laugh along with that sudden jerk, her playful smirk that tugged one side of her lips suddenly turned into a weak one that made her half-way surrender to this teasing, sensual touch as he thrusted behind her. At least, until the pop of the balloon smacked her with a reality check once again.

As the thief in the stolen burgundy dress tried to recover her breath, she took a moment to mentally tell herself that she wasn’t going to let herself be caught by this handsome baker.  Much like all her cons for theft, she was just playing her part on a playbill. She was only playing the role of the noble’s daughter that escaped her rich fortress for the next few hours, where she was supposed to take advantage of the free food and pack some for the road, play in the games and win, and maybe take note of the inside of the illustrious city hall of Engloria for the first time to see if there was anything worth stealing for next time while she was at it. This party was just a stroke-of-midnight kind of fun time so to speak, then things would be back to how they were. At least, her alcohol-buzzed brain tried really hard to remind herself of this, because this handsome, surprising man would make her run the risk of buying into her own con if she wasn’t careful. Unfortunately, she was already treading on those dangerous waters by how charming and interesting he was being tonight, allowing him to take her hand and lead her to wherever he wanted.

“Kiigan, what the fu—”

When she thought she heard him mention a name, Emi realized that Wesley was taking her to someone he knew; and when she looked up to notice that it was towards the handsome blue-haired man that she had waved to earlier when he ordered three shots in a row, she blinked in realization of two things: That blue haired guy wasn’t actually waving to her earlier, and was he the reason that Wesley was so distracted during the start of the game? The drunk girl had been so focused on the handsome blue-haired man that she was being led towards, that she wasn’t paying attention to her surroundings and was bumped like a silly girl that was new to a bounce house by the humping crowd. “Oops! Pfft..Sorry!” Emi couldn’t help but giggle into the blue-haired man’s chest upon crashing next to Wesley, her ample chest pressed against the blue man's upper abdomen. “Hn..I’mm Emi..” The drunk girl with rosy cheeks introduced herself when she glimpsed up at him with a delighted smile, then stupidly rested her forehead against the stranger’s chest because it was comfortable and because she unreasonably thought that he was no longer a stranger now that he knew her name.

“Take it off,”

As soon as Wesley let go of her hand, the green-haired thief turned to rest her cheek that was flushed pink by alcohol against the blue haird man's chest as she slid her hand slowly up, just feeling the muscles of his chest cushioned underneath with a bite of her lower lip. “Mmhmmyeah.. take it off…” She agreed with her partner after emitting a playful giggle as she gazed up into the handsome blue-haired man’s scarlet eyes again. It was almost as if they had pre-planned this until Emi blinked in surprise upon realizing that Wesley shared her thoughts almost in synchronization, “..huh?” Glimpsing down to see what Wesley was referring to just to make sure, almost as if she needed to double check on their unspoken scheme she agreed to partaking, Emi noticed the red balloon at the man’s crotch that Wesley was currently squeezing.  

Right. The balloon. Why was that so hard to remember?  

Outfit | Word Count: 734 words| Tag:  @wes    @Kiigan  

Emi Kazama
Emi Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiigan Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:07 am

Well, that had never happened before.

Kiigan was left in a wave of confusion and frustration as the cute angel dude, who had seemed to be into the game as far as he could tell, literally ran off into the crowd like a princess as soon as they popped the balloon for the first time. That silver head was already out of sight as he felt, much to his irritation, his balloon engorged with air once more. His ego was bruised and there was a lot of horny he had no outlet for now.

Moodily, the Gaiyan decided to drink his rejection away, since this hardly seemed the place to haphazardly start a brawl. Watching Wes and his date just a few stools down the bar was inevitable, so that's what he tried to soothe himself with as he put away a few more shots. And then he ran out.

He at least wanted to drink as much free booze as he could handle before he called the time of death on his Singles Night attempt. His grouchiness doubled down, a bit hot under the collar for multiple reasons.

"Oi, bartender."

Nothing.

"....Oi, bartender!"

He patted the counter, scarlet gaze still locked on the pair with a strange expression. No shots appeared. His brows drew down.

"OOOIIII! You deaf? Ignorin' me? Just give me the bottle, yeah?"

Kiigan had taken his eyes away from the humping duo for just a second to find the neglectful provider of Don't-Think-About-It juice, and though the aproned was appalled by what he was seeing, he was absent mostly because the man was frantically trying to keep bottles from crashing from under the bar as the counter was rocked by more game participants than it was probably made to handle. The angel had been just about to turn and lean over to grab one himself when there were two face thunks into his chest in quick succession.

Eyes darting back with a scowl, he was surprised to see that it was the very two he'd been observing. Blinking down into the flushed face of his boss, he vaguely wondered how much he'd had to drink to get to this adorable state, though the thought floated on out of his head as buzzed graduated to tipsy. He'd knocked back a good amount quickly, so it was only really just now starting to hit him a bit hard. Wes looked away, so Kiigan did the same.

Soft. Something soft and warm was pressed against him, drawing his drink-addled attention to the minty-haired girl from earlier now squishing into his torso. His initial irritation melted into interest. Kiigan would never forsake the blessing of big beautiful breasts, so his mood quickly improved. Emi, huh? He really liked what he was feeling. A downward tilt of his head let him get an obvious look at what seemed to be just the type of womanly curves that fit Kiigan's preferences. Nice rack. Very nice. An arm wrapped around her shoulders as she rested her head on him, but he did look back to Wes as if to check if he was getting angry or jealous that his employee was checking out his girl. Kiigan felt cheeky enough to want more cute expressions so he intended to tease his boss, but not in the way that he ended up doing in the long run.

Wes was just in the process of squeezing his balloon, which was a bit dangerous given where the pressure was ultimately going, and now he was tugging on his shirt and pouting. Devilishness rose up from the angel, manifesting in a crooked sneer and a quirked brow. "Take it off?" he asked them both, tone still a bit husky but more daring as he teased both of the little clingers. He looked between the two pretty faces as his free hand lowered and gripped Wes's on the balloon, giving it another healthy smoosh.

"Make me," Kiigan challenged.

[wc: 660 || total: 4586]
Kiigan
Kiigan

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:54 pm

all these little lies
The arm that snaked around Emi was hard to miss, and with a tilt of his head shot him a look that said ‘really?’. Maybe he was being a little too obvious with the gawking, not that Wes could blame him. She really did have a good body; anyone would be blind to say otherwise. Yet that didn’t stop the pout from growing and his gaze from tightening at the angel. Would it kill him to be a little more discreet? Especially in front of his boss.

Any other jealousy-fuelled thoughts quelled suddenly, his blue eyes widening the slightest in surprise, lips parting the slightest, before he blinked down at the hand that gripped his own. Maybe he’d been a little taken aback by the action that it brought him pause, if only for a few seconds, the pout momentarily turning into a weak, tight-lipped grin. The tail-end of a thought crept up on him through the haze. This was his employee, it reminded him, and by the softening of his expression it’d been evident he’d considered backing off at that moment. But all that would go crashing right out the mental window in mere seconds, all by work of two simple words:

Make me.

Ethics could go to shit. Kiigan was asking for it.

“Hmm… So that’s how it is…?” Wes mused, peering over at the snuggly woman next to him. The grin turned mischievous, and the sly narrowing of his eye urged her to follow his lead. They were still partners, after all, and he’d be damned if they were gonna back down after that. “And how do you propose we go about it?” He peeked up at Kiigan’s features as he spoke, at the sneer that he wanted to wipe off his frustratingly attractive face. He turned the tables on the gripped hand then, instead taking it in his and gently coiling the man’s arm over his much smaller shoulders.

“The way I see it,” he continued, voice lowering with taunting allure. One finger slipped over the hem of Kiigan’s pants, then another, before thumbing over the button and roughly pulling on the denim, threatening to unhook the metal and pulling his hips against the two petite, clinging bodies. “You either take it off…” the other hand wound up at the lower edge of his shirt. It made its way under, somehow pinning the black fabric as well, and he’d slide it up the sneering angel’s abs. Leather and skin made contact as the shirt slowly lifted. “… or we take it all off,” he challenged back. Though the redhead kept that same mischievous look, the game he was playing at seemed to backfire a little. Be it the drinks or something else, but Kiigan kind of felt… good.
tagged @Emi Kazama @Kiigan 0462 words
template by punki
wes
wes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyr Artanis Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:55 pm

She stared at the dread suddenly on the blue-haired one's face, actually amused by how quickly she was turning things around. Bleu bit her own lip, quite hard it seemed, which caught her curiosity before Bleu grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to listen. And what her friend then said only hit home harder.

Influence?

Not herself?

Yes, she was not herself, that was true. Ever since stepping into this new world she hadn't been her true self, and that was honestly a thing to applaud, because she doubted anyone would've been pleased to witness what she had once been… yet this influence she spoke of? There was the alcohol happily violating her braincells, yes, but that wasn't such a strange thing to do, right? And she wasn't that far gone to not remember what she was doing. Yet. Regret certain things however? Maybe.

But the mention of her soulmate only twisted the dagger lodged into her heart, releasing the pain she had been trying to drown all this time in full. The hurt was visible on her face as those dreaded memories flooded her, sobering her up almost instantly, with the sweet taste of something that wasn’t present in her drink lingering on her tongue and in her nose. She could smell it as much as taste it, but its influences paled against the grieving that had been painfully prodded back to the forefront, only adding to the emotions she was trying to keep at bay. Even when her eyes followed towards the distraction behind her, and gazed upon a most animated pair trying to utterly destroy the balloon in a way one would call hopelessly obscene, Kyr’s actual reaction was blurred out by the conflicting mess in her mind. At least now she understood Bleu’s reaction to her proposition… although she had never meant it in such a way. The white-haired woman could’ve still tried to get herself back together, defeating as Bleu’s words had been, her friend did not know of what had transpired only days prior. Yet the miscommunication-- or rather, lack thereof from Kyr’s side, seemed to have made the blue-haired witch focus on the one thing she did not wish to hear this night.

“Kyr… please don’t I do not want to ruin our friendship! Look around, are these the people you wish to show up!? Pleasure is fleeting, love built on understanding and respect creates an everlasting bond! Isn’t that why you want to find your soulmate!?”

‘Pleasure is fleeting, love built on understanding and respect creates an everlasting bond.’ A sharp inhale stopped her in her steps, the hand pushing against her shoulder wouldn’t feel any resistance as she instead lowered her eyes, a sad smile settling on her face instead. ”... of course… forgive me.” Kyrenai inched away from the hand touching her, her sight blurring as she tried to look everywhere except in front of her to avoid making eye contact. ”And thank you for reminding me that even something as simple as that is something fate thinks me unworthy of having.” She bit back at Bleu, voice suddenly hard and bitter with anger and hurt, a glare settling in her tearful eyes. Kyrenai knew it wasn’t her fault, and that she herself was being unreasonable being mad about something the poor girl didn’t know ended badly, but at this point it was that or drown in the swirling pain. And gods, did she wish for anything but the latter.

Her eyes fell on the hostess still near them with balloons and nametags to spare, trying to find both willing and unwilling victims into the game, watching her move within vicinity of the twosome from the corner of her eye. "But don't you worry about this," she said, taking the balloon out of the hostess' hands, her fingers tightly gripping around the inflated object so she could keep it pinned with just one hand. Kyr could feel the brittle surface fight against the increasing tension as she closed her grip, the balloon popping beside them without her even breaking eye contact with Bleu. "Like this it won't bother either of us." A sparkle of red flickered in her emerald hues as she seemed to grow increasingly out of it, a mix of anger, sadness and helplessness where a to her unknown aphrodisiac tried to wiggle itself in between. In frustration and with trembling hands she pushed the balloon's popped remnants and the added nametags into Bleu's chest. "And you know what?! I-," something halted her as she looked at the woman in proper, the shaking of her hands steadily increasing as she finally managed to take a grasp of her emotions again. Stop. This was not their problem. It's yours. "I-I… I'm sorry," Guilt flooded her expression as she realised what exactly she was doing to her only friend in this world; to the person she should've been most grateful to for saving her life. "I think I need some fresh air." Kyrenai's grip on the items lessened as she stepped back, biting her lip and averting her gaze in shame, trying to bite back the tears about to burst free. With a sidestep she moved past Bleu, heading for the nearest door that would lead her outside and away from the crowds, desperately trying to wipe away the tears that had started streaming down her face the moment she turned away. Suddenly this room felt suffocating, all these people too much to be around. She shouldn't be here. She shouldn't have come here in the first place.

((tl;dr She's just outside for a breather, not leaving))
Outfit || Wordcount: 922 || TPW: 2827
@Bleuenn Bosser
Kyr Artanis
Kyr Artanis

VylderGold : 1153

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next