Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» reminiscent: personified spirit panfandom
by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 am

» Lusamine
by Lusamine Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 pm

» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 am

» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
No user

Donations

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 Empty Re: SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]

Post by Daisuke Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:30 pm

Rowan

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking , I want you to be happier, I want you to be
happier, when the evening falls and I'm left there with my thoughts
The Tsunedari Siblings

In spite of her blushing, a small smile would sneak its way onto her lips, hidden by the fluffy tail that she was holding. It wasn't that Kura hadn't been complimented on her looks before, but in the past, it often embarrassed her and even made her uncomfortable. But despite still being embarrassed at this moment, there was a part of her that didn't mind the praise coming from Daiko's casual words. In fact, she quite enjoyed it, an admission that would only intensify how nervous she was right now. After having let go of her tail, she would murmur a 'thank you' so quiet that he might not have even heard it, before occupying herself on the shrimp.

It was good shrimp.

She peeked up at him again at his suggestion, shaking her head. "Um, well, you don't really look like an Anthros... at all, you look like a human. You could pass as a d-demon or vampire but that would perhaps be worse for you. Human would be the s-safest bet, if an Anthros thought you were pretending to be one of them then they might not want to talk to you." She told him honestly, it would probably be worse. He could argue until his face turned blue, but he just didn't have the physical look of an Avian. And if he couldn't prove he was a phoenix, then things might turn out much more poorly than just refusing to talk.

She would stare at him on confusion after his question, watching as he stared up into the space above her. She glanced up, and then back at him, and then looked around the room. "I think its main purpose is just to socialize, I don't remember what the leaflet said but I'm sure tha-" Before she could finish her sentence, the booming voice a woman filled the room. Snatching her attention away from Daiko and over to the raven locked host now on the stage. The woman's confidence was so intense, the way she carried herself with such confidence and sheer sex appeal. Kura couldn't help but be enamoured by her, she could never address a room full of people with such unwavering poise.

They were going to play games? How fun! Kura thought to herself, shooting Daiko a smile before glancing back at the hostess. so they needed to partner up, Kura glanced at Daiko. It only made sense that he would be her partner during these games considering they came here together, still just to be sure she would inch ever so slightly closer to his side. As though to make it clear to anyone who might try to nab him that she was his friend, the last thing she wanted was to play games with a stranger after all.

As Lilith went on, Kura's excitement would begin to morphing, her eyes widening in shock as she realising the nature of the game. Her eyes would widen like saucers, that signature blush re-emerging on her cheeks. Press against him until a baloon popped, just what kind of game was this? What was the purpose of such a thing? Changing her mind, Kura turned to quickly move away but was met with what appeared to be an organiser holding a blue balloon. They would grab her, taking her plate and placing it on a table, going onto tie the baloon onto her front before spinning her and pushing her back in Daiko's direction. She stumbled, grabbing onto him to stop her fall, the baloon squeezed between their chests. She peered up at him, her face a picture of bafflement and nerves. If this were an animated series, her eyes would have had little spiral lines spinning in them and steam would have been pouring out of her ears.

WC: 622 TWC: 1324 Tag: @Daiko  

Dialogue Colours
Kura  | Daisuke/Hikari

Kura's Outfit:

Daisuke
Daisuke

VylderGold : 9177

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:57 pm

Daphne

Flashing lights of devotion, circling in slow motion, I kissed the lips of a potion, and now I'm out in the open, so follow me into the dark...
Daphne Rose Ravenwood

Daphne would smile as nod as she told her his name, knowing full well that it was very likely that she would not remember it. Bass-kun, at the very least, would be easier but that would only stay in her head if they became good acquaintances. It wasn't a possibility that she would dismiss, Daphne was always open to the prospect of getting to know people. Plus considering her followed her on social media meant he had to be from either Avalon or Rivengate, the two places she frequented the most. Getting to know people from her two homes away from home would surely be beneficial no?

It seemed, however, that this was not on the cards for her, because no sooner had they met, he was already dismissing himself. Daphne would nod, smiling politely but making no attempt to stop him from leaving. "Thanks for saying hi, have a lovely evening!" She remarked, picking up her chicken wrap and taking a bite. She might have felt bad for letting him go but there were certain rules that Daphne always followed in social scenarios, mainly that if someone wanted to talk to her, genuinely, then they wouldn't choose to walk away. And Daphne never chased anyone who chose to leave her. Period. So she let him go, and continued her merry munching of the free buffet. Nibbling away at the contents of her plates, enjoying the subtle buzz that was coursing through her.

She had worked her way through most of her nibbles when she was approached once again, another male voice reaching her. She turned on the spot, peering over her latest company. Honey eyes glancing him over, this one was much easier on the eyes, with long dark green eyes, and curiously coloured eyes. Attractive features, quite a bit of height, muscles painted with tattoos. She swallowed her bite, running a tongue over her teeth before replying, "Oh yes, it's really good. And you can't go wrong with free right?" She replied with a smile and a friendly tone. She really wasn't trying to pull anyone tonight, having only came to take advantage of the freebies, but she had no qualms with socializing, perhaps a little flanter to amuse herself.

WC: 372 / 1673 WC: @Horiuchi Bassui @Kiigan

Daphne's Outfit:

Daphne
Daphne

VylderGold : 127848

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiigan Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:21 pm

Oh, boy. She was really pretty. A bashfulness gripped his quickening heart, but he tried to remain cool. Girls were turned off by guys who were too eager or shy, right? Probably by sweaty ones too. But man, she was way out of his league!

"Free makes it taste better, I think," he replied, flashing an easy, toothy grin. Smiles came easy to angelic man, which was a blessing because they looked good on his face. The problem was, now he had a plate of free food he was supposed to be enjoying just for being free, but he was too nervous to eat any of it. What if it got on his face and no one told him? What if it drippled down his shirt right in front of her? Worst yet, what if it had a strong spice and he smelled like garlic or ramps the whole night? It was too much of a risk. He needed to be at his very best to have a chance. Maybe someone could see beneath his outer appearance to the loveable Harmon Youngblood inside.

He was about to open his mouth to say something else really small-talky and lame when the host, whom he was hearing for the first time, began speaking. Ice-breakers to stir up chemistry? Perfect! It couldn't come at a better time, because the long-haired man was terrified he'd botch this chance by having no idea what to do. His initial, idealistic plan of being irresistably charming just...wasn't coming together.

But then the game was explained, and he regretted everything. Just standing there listening made a small flush creep into his cheeks as he glanced quickly over at the girl he'd been so stunned by that he'd forgotten introductions. It seemed like a challenge just to get her name now, let alone stick a balloon between them and try to make enough friction to pop it! This was like a Singles Event on some sort of drugs!

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna--"

Before he could assure her that he wouldn't be jumping at the chance to grind a balloon into her, there was a curious smack on his backside. With a true blush tinting his face, he twisted to see an attendant scurrying away, having heard him trying to turn the game down and taking his fate into her own hands. After a little twirl trying to see the balloon hanging off his butt, he slowly faced Daphne. "Well...it looks like you and I are paired for this game," he said, mustering as much of the confidence he displayed in any other area of his life as he could. "I'm Harm, by the way. We might as well introduce ourselves," he grinned, extending a hand to the pinkette.

[wc: 460 || total: 2233]
Kiigan
Kiigan

VylderGold : 39055

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulari Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:44 pm

She knew it! There was steak and the mashed potatoes?! Did they have gravy?! Did he just say gravy was going to be part of his name? As Tulari stood over the table, she went about stocking her plate and eating at the same time. Switching from picking food up with the proper utensil to grabbing her own fork to pick from her food while she hunted down more. She had found her steak tips and her deviled eggs. The mashed potatoes and the gravy, most of all she found the sushi. To anyone who watched the large woman work, her hands were a blur and the food seemed to instantly vanish once it touched her lips.

Deep within her stomach burned for fuel to make up the magical energy she burned just hours before arriving in Vyldermire. She also ate to curb the sorrow that still weighed heavily upon her heart. Tulari did not fault Aldo for being here for the free stuff. She was also here to catch a free meal and alcohol with zero ideas of what this place was. Subconsciously she heard the game's purpose at hand, usually, she would sit out but she could not do that to Aldo. After all the youngin had been bold enough to approach her. Tulari had not missed the moment of shock, it was honestly quite adorable and made her feel good too. Aldo was a quirky person and she had no doubt about what was coming next.

Taking up a napkin Tulari cleaned the corners of her mouth as Aldo spoke to her once more. When Aldo took his position Tulari couldn't help but chuckle as she smiled lightly. "You are truly an oddball, you're on let's see how well you do!! First, let's watch this example, then after the game perhaps we can have that talk." Giving back the same eyebrow game Tulari winked returning to eating and restocking the plate once empty.

WC: 326 @Aldo Wensworth
Tulari
Tulari

VylderGold : 1103

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Kazama Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:23 am

joker's always wild

but I just can't smile without you

The most disappointing sister in the world that hadn't seen her brother after 5 years couldn't help but selfishly breathe a sigh of relief as she kissed Wesley's neck, the tip of her nose gently caressing the base of his ear when Wesley flat out told Pom Pom that he was needed elsewhere after hearing the sound of a woman's voice calling for Pom. The former clown in jade hair didn't bother to look at Pom then either, simply focusing on providing affection to Wesley.  If the start of the guilt trip was too much, then she could only imagine what his face would've been like.

Just when she thought that the elf that her leg bumped into was going to reward her with a similar demeanor of disappointment, Emi glimpsed over to the elf with an expression of bewilderment and incredulity when she didn't actually hear any arrogant, insulting words from the elf after she failed to reach for her food. Yet the words that the Gaiyan muttered to her afterwards, while seemingly incoherent, made Emi's smile show a mixture of alarm and confusion. "Hm? Almost forgot to..?" She murmured softly with a quizzical raise of an eyebrow and a soft laugh as if she were looking for the punchline in that joke somehow, when a soft gasp escaped her lips as her eyes widened at the Gaiyan in disbelief. That line. That was what she always heard in her nightmares as a child, which always sounded like it came from a lady right before an explosion occurred. "Almost forgot to say goodbye.."  She repeated the last line again breathlessly with the smile faltering as a cold shiver trailed down her spine upon hearing herself saying it now, suddenly realizing that the lady's voice in her nightmares as a child sounded very similar to her own voice.

When the elf apologized and left the card with her, Emi stared at the card in her hands as she rested her head against Wesley's shoulder. "...How did he know that?" She murmured quietly, scrutinizing the card with a narrowing of her eyebrows. Only Pom Pom knew about her nightmares on explosions as a child, though she never told Pom Pom about that exact line she heard - only that she heard a lady's voice. Why did it sound so much like her?

“…You seem comfy. Don’t tell me you’re giving up already?”

The relaxing, playful voice of Wesley snapped the disguised thief from her thoughts, causing her long lashes around her large green orbs to flutter as she blinked several times back to face Wesley, noticing that he held one of the shot glasses she had ordered towards her. With a smirk, she turned to place the card on the table next to them so that she could receive his Vlydka shot glass he was offering to her.

“And here I was thinking my partner could actually hold a candle to me. Guess not.”

"..Hmph!" Emi couldn't help scoff at his smug shrug with a playful smirk sliding along her lips. "Seems really bold of you to say when I've been the one ordering the most drinks for the both of us, Wesley..” She remarked lowly with a sultry tone of voice, with a tone that feigned disappointment in her so-called partner. "If I didn't know better.." She added with amusement in the timbre of her velvety voice with a smirk, boldly slipping her arm to link with his arm that was adjacent to hers. "I'd think you were new to this game.." She challenged him with a narrowing of her eyebrows before downing the shot glass and placing it on the table with a clink. "I’ll still let my partner hold a candle to me though..." The jade haired thief retorted in a playfully low voice as she neared him dangerously close while she slipped his tie between her two fingers just beneath the knot of the tie. “Maybe I like playing with fire.. " A smirk curved along the ends of her lips as she gazed into his piercing blue eyes. There was a flicker of excitement in her dark green eyes only thinking about the fires that her pryomaniac brother, Pomme, would start whenever he threw a pretty piece of art into it. "Or maybe, I wouldn’t mind seeing your smile by the candlelight just before I blow that candle out.." The thief in burgundy dress smirked teasingly as she slowly let her two fingers slide down to the ends of his tie and then let go of his tie as she slid herself off of him as soon as the announcements for the games started. Was it an innuendo? Emi would never say, simply emitting a teasing giggle as soon as she slipped off him.

As she listened and watched the announcements, the curvy thief in the burgundy dress stuck the balloon on her butt and tossed Wesley a wink, naturally picking the strongest body part that could pack a punch - perfect for popping a balloon. Noticing the card given to her by the elf on the table, Emi unbuttoned the buttons at her neck and loosened the mesh, exposing her shoulders and her large cleavage enough to slip the card inside and surreptitiously letting it disappear into her pocket dimension without anyone knowing. "Watch. We're gonna pop this balloon more times than anyone else!" The thief that began to blush from drinking remarked to Wesley while she stood next to him with a dangerously competitive smirk before attending to her pesky button at her neck.  Stupid buttons couldn't stay still.

Outfit | Word Count: 935 words| Tag:  @wes  @Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt

:hearts: Caillte

Last edited by Emi Kazama on Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emi Kazama
Emi Kazama

VylderGold : 95235

Back to top Go down

Post by Abelios Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:42 am

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 X4zJMoO

Abe sauntered in the door of Engloria City Hall, fashionably late to the party. Putting his hands in his pants pockets, he looked around casually at all the people. It was quite the bustling place, more than he had expected. The more people there were, the better chance he had of not leaving this night alone. That was all he was here for after all. It was with a flippant attitude that he regarded this night of mingling. The end goal for him wasn’t true love like it might be for a more romantic attendee.

His first stop would be the bar, of course. There was already a moodiness about him, fueled by the drinks already in his system from the bar down the street. Truthfully, he was dealing with an inner turmoil. He’d come to this night to forget someone, to indulge in a one night stand to get a woman off his mind. Ever since they had met, she’d been plaguing his waking moments - and sometimes his sleeping ones. Everything he did, everywhere he went, she was always there in his thoughts. All they had done was hook up, but it was like one dose had sparked an addiction in him.

Abe shook his head and downed the tequila shot that had just been placed in his hand. He was here to forget about her, so there was no use mulling over it. Only his ex-fiance had ever left him this hung up. It seemed luck was not in his favor as a voice rang out above the crowd. He, along with many others in the room, turned to see a woman standing on a small stage at the head of the room. A megaphone was in her hands, which she was using to address the crowd.

The titanous man felt his heart drop to his feet and back up again as he looked up towards her like a deer in the headlights. Lilith. All other sounds faded away behind the racing of his pulse. The moodiness left him in an instant. There she was, standing on the stage in a gorgeous dress, just as alluring as the first time he’d seen her.

“Shit,” Abe muttered to himself, dragging a hand down his cheek. He had briefly considered leaving, but he knew he couldn’t bring himself to do it now that he knew Lili was here. Hook, line, and sinker, he was caught up in her once more. He never had a chance, there was no escaping this attraction that had been haunting him.

Pushing himself up from his stool, he headed towards the stage, hardly listening to what she was telling the crowd. As soon as she was done talking, he would jump at the opportunity to talk to her again. The goal of trying to forget her had been, well, forgotten. He wasn’t sure what would come out of it, but he couldn’t think about that now - Lili had asked the crowd for a volunteer.

Pushing his way forward, faster than he had been before, Abe eagerly approached the front of the crowd. What exactly he was volunteering for, he wasn’t sure. But he didn’t care. Anything she wanted him to do he would do it.

Post WC: 542 Thread WC: 542 Tagged:   @Lilith     Music: Link  
Abelios
Abelios

VylderGold : 1197

Back to top Go down

Post by Karimah Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:26 pm

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 Postytemp

---

She paid no attention to a tolerably numerous gathering which had assembled in the great hall, after her nervous fidgeting subsided with the help of good company; she remembered that there were creamy delectables practically begging to be eaten; she supposed that it took the hands of many to make these mouth-watering pastries.

She would not let their impervious efforts nor their valued time go to waste. Karimah, so lost in her appreciation,  had jumped at the softest pressure and laughed sheepishly in her surprise to recognize a voice that belonged to the face burying itself into her hair. She puckered her lips in a manner that was not like her, eyes impossibly wide, calmed the erratic beating of her heart with the silent reminder that it was only Saeven. Just sweet Saeven calling himself a silly elf and nothing more. So she relaxed as much as someone in her position could. “The sparkling cloud of flatulence has decided that you are not a silly elf. Is there a reason I should think that? Did something happen to you, Saeven? Are you alright?”

Indeed something had occurred all right. Perfectly immaculate nails came into view, a morsel pinched between two graceful fingers as it vanished into the pretty mouth of her comrade. She watched on stupidly, did nothing for her loss and smiled idiotically as she vaguely picked up on the notion that she must have suffered a delayed reaction.

She gasped.

“Oh, no you don’t! You really are the silliest elf of them all. Back, back, back! I can’t leave my cakes unguarded with you. You were a trusted friend, an ally. Never have I ever felt such betrayal.” Laughed the spirit, her  words of jest light and fluffy, as she resisted the urge to throw her head back and give into her mirthful giggling. She wasn’t sincerely bothered by him prodding so delicately at her sweets. That was the purpose of their arrival, to eat vigorously and have fun.

“You may have it all if you wish,” encouraged Karimah, not meaning to throw in the sudden cheesy play on words.  She would have patted him on the cheek if she could, but it would have been awkward given her position. If only she thought of that after putting her plate down and accepting a balloon from the quick-footed, wink-wonking person who stood on the other side of the table. Then the genie understood why she was given the balloon once she found a second to listen to the instructions, already negating to take part.

“That sounds too lewd of a game for a party,” said she, turning pink already. “I will gladly return this. Excuse me, Saeven,” Karimah turned around, finding the girth of the object in her hands broader than she was expecting it to be as it innocuously pressed up against her body and his. It perfectly settled upon his crotch and, to her stone cold fear, just a little above her own. Still calm, though clearly embarrassed, she tried to peel it from his body with all the likeness of a mother pulling back a bandaid. To no avail, it hardly budged an inch, and she said nothing for what seemed like forever.

Only a sigh could be heard as the limp noodle stood there with perhaps another limp noodle, the ridges of her brain smoother than a tub of butter.

This was the confession of a girl about to confront the social guillotine and pay dearly for it with her life. She turned her head and closed her eyes, her lashes shadowing the skin of her cheeks.

“I know who the silly one is,” said the young woman, finally looking up with big sorrowful eyes, not raising her voice above a whisper, “i—it’s me. I am a silly genie. What are we going to do? I cannot use magic for this. In all my twenty years,” she breathed, “I’ve never been this embarrassed.”

Word Count; 659
made bycapt. meows
Karimah
Karimah

VylderGold : 54226

Back to top Go down

Post by Daiko Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:19 pm

Mhm… now Daiko began looking like Kura. His face was growing a taint of red, slightly embarrassed that he had partaken in an event that was meant to bring singles together. This… this wasn’t really fair to Kura, was it? Throughout the short span of time he knew her, he sure as hell knew just how timid she could get. If him just glaring at her could cause a small flare, then all of this must’ve been a shotgun shell straight through her chest.

“…” S-Should he have said something about this? Perhaps inform Kura that, hey, they were just here to socialize, so why not stick to that? Even if that was what he planned on saying, his mouth didn’t open up. There he stood next to her, just… blushing. Gee, say something, Daiko! Don’t just stay there in your awkwardness, make things clear!

The femme host who grabbed both their attentions was… funnily a complete opposite, 180 degrees turned Kura in her behavior, stance and form. Daiko could tell just from one glance, given how sharp the contrast was… and from said hostess’ announcement, they were going to play some balloon game requiring a balloon to be strapped to-

… O-Oh no…

Panic followed suit, turning his face deep-brown – the red tint mushed well with his mocha brown skin, making him look more like… w-well, Kura, who didn’t look any better for wear right in front of him. She began to move away, notably out of embarrassment, which then suddenly hurt his feelings deep inside- wait, why would it hurt like this? It’s not like… s-shut up, he couldn’t think straight right now!

It didn’t matter much, ‘cause a random organizer would lead the white foxie rrrrrright back to Daiko’s front as he worryingly held her arms, now having a pink balloon pushed and balanced between their chests. It all sort of came way too fast to him, and he hadn’t registered everything yet, but…

U-Uh, if it wasn’t for the balloon, then… he would actually have been pressed up against her-

YO BRAIN, WOULD YOU STOP THAT?!?! PLEASE?!?!?

O-Oh, sorry, sorry… but then again, the balloon was in trouble. Sure, Daiko’s chest was sturdy, but the balloon also pushed in between Kura’s… a-and made them p-perk out-

BRAIN, PLEEEAAAASE?!?!?!?!?

”K-K-K-K-Ku-K-Kura-K-Kura, d-don’t faint…” Pull yourself together, Daiko! Look at her, she most definitely wasn’t enjoying this at all, so stop fawning!!!

Since this was a game, he’d have to snap her back to reality. He grit his teeth, gathering his courage, and began stuttering out: “I-It’s just a balloon, right?! We j-just have to po-p-pop it?! P-Piece of cake, we’ll p-pop it quicker than anyone, then! Let’s d-d-d-do d-d-do our b-best, Kura!!!” He began shaking her back and forth holding her shoulders in an attempt to snap her out of her dizzy state, not wanting her to fall ill in the middle of the event. His own eyes, however, were starting to look like hers.

“I-It’s not like we hate eac-ch other or anything…!”

Since Coda wasn’t allowed to just poke the balloon with her beak, she stayed at the buffet and munched away.

WC: 526
TWC: 2515

@Daisuke
Daiko
Daiko

VylderGold : 41683

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:33 pm

OOC Note:
HEY EVERYONE,

THE ACTIVITY HAS BEGUN!

LILI KIND OF RELEASED SOME UNINTENTIONAL SEX PHEROMONES, YOU CAN OF COURSE CHOOSE WHETHER OR NOT THEY AFFECT YOUR CHARACTER. THOSE AFFECTED WILL BE A  LITTLE BIT TURNED ON SUDDENLY~

Lili

I  can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot
Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot
Lilith

Emerald orbs would examine the crowds, watching to see who was brave enough to be her volunteer. She didn't really mind who it was, as long as they weren't prudish... or ugly. A pretty face to make blush, that would do. It was clear that some wanted to, but the imposing presence of the lionness on stage would inflict an unappealing hesitation to those who considered it.

Except, of course, for one.

The one who moved directly toward her, brilliant blue eyes locked purposefully on hers was a face she recognised. Her brow raised, remembering the titanic morsel she had sampled not too long ago. It had been an amazing evening, and as memories of aggressive friction coupled with cries of ecstasy filled her mind, Lilith's demeanour would immediately shift. The faux air of playfulness would morph into something more akin to her true nature, a sexy smirk forming on her lips and eyes narrowed hungrily. A little of her magic radiated from her, the temperature of the room would rise slightly. Demonic particles floated into the atmosphere, too small for the eye to see, unintentionally pouring from the hybrid demoness in waves, subtly affecting individuals at random with hints of light arousal.

The reaction was surprisingly strong for the sight of someone she had merely slept with. It was a testament to both how sexy he was, and just how well he had fucked her. Normally this would have gone against her rules, as she had already had him, but how often did one get to go ham with a literal giant - in every sense of the word.

She should have dismissed him and picked someone else.

She did not.

Instead, she would raise her hand, curling her finger toward him in a 'come hither' motion, her tongue running sensually along her upper lip. She would step toward the edge of the stage, leaning down to pull him up by his shirt.  "How kind of you to volunteer to help me demonstrate the first game, handsome." She cooed appreciatively, guiding him toward the centre of the platform. An organiser would scurry onto the stage, handing her a balloon. Taking the tied end between her fingers, she would fiddle with it for a moment, trying to decide how to demonstrate. There was an option she had in mind, what she would do if she had the choice. Because there were three choices of areas to use, and no one said they had to match. She could only imagine the look on Abelios face if she tied it to his crotch and then used her chest to pop it. The suggestiveness of the action would be so enjoyable, but also highly inappropriate. She was the host after all, and so she would settle on a slightly less graphic demonstration.

Stepping over to Abe, she would begin attaching the balloon to his pants, turning to look at the crowd as she did so. "So either you or your organiser will attach the balloon to one of the aforementioned places. Once it's attached, whoever the balloon isn't tied to will want to position whatever part of your body you choose against the balloon. Remember this can be chest, crotch or butt, the choice is yours and feel free to switch it up during the game!"  She would move closer to him, the balloon now pressing against her front, a little above her own crotch. "And then once you have assumed the position, then you'll need to start moving."  She would reach forward, placing her hands on either side of his hips. With a forceful tug, she would pull him toward her roughly. The balloon would smush against them, but the force of it wouldn't be enough to pop it.

"Wriggling, thrusting, gyrating! Whatever works for you and the goal is to pop the balloon as many times as you can before the music ends!"  Turning her gaze to the hunk across from her, "So get ready guys, and as soon as the music starts you can begin!" She told them, turning off the mic, she would toss it to a nearby stagehand. Her flirtatious gaze on Abe the entire time, "Let me know if it's too... intense m'kay? " She purred to him, hands sliding up his waist, and wrapping around him to allow her easier control of her own movements.

With that, the music would start and the games would begin...

WC: 740  TWC: 2343

Tag: @Abelios

Lilith
Lilith

VylderGold : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaux Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:56 am

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 Me9gqVH

Beaux nearly jumped out of his skin as he felt a hand suddenly give him a few rough pats between the wings. Another few coughs left his mouth as he looked over through watery eyes. It was a man patting him on the back, a tall, attractive one with rich blue hair. “Uh… right,” Beaux agreed as the guy mentioned something about the alcohol ‘back home’. Honestly, the angel had no clue what he was talking about. Several times he had been asked about things as if he were a part of the race of angels here. Most of the time, like now, he just played along. Explaining would take too long, and he really wasn’t interested in outing himself as an outsider more than he already did.

“Y-yes, I’m Beaux,” he stammered as the blue-haired guy leaned in closer, blinking a few times to try to clear his watering eyes and retain some form of dignity after his wheezing. A pink tint reached his cheeks at the proximity, but it could probably be dismissed as an effect of the alcohol. He recognized this man too after looking for a moment. He had been around the bakery a few times and seemed to be friends with Wes, his boss.

Powder blue eyes flicked slightly over to look at the guy’s jaw, then up at his hair. In their close distance, Beaux could see a slight light glowing around his acquaintance. His brow furrowed ever so slightly, wondering if it was some kind of magic or spell. Did people glow often here? It was a strange thing to consider.

Their conversation was interrupted by the host of the event taking the stage and announcing the first game. As the explanation went on, Beaux’s eyes began to widen and the color of his blush deepened. Oh no. This was not the kind of thing he came here for. Some casual conversation, even flirting - but physical games? He was wholly unprepared.

Scrambling from his seat, Beaux turned to Kiigan to bid him farewell. It was time to flee! But, lost in his flustered thoughts, he hadn’t noticed that one of the event attendants had already caught up to the taller man and pinned a balloon to his crotch. Everyone was pairing off around them, narrowing the options until it was just the two angels. “I-” the silverette mumbled in response to the other man, backing up frantically. Someone behind him stopped the hasty escape. He turned to see another attendant who was smirking devilishly at him.

“Looks like your partner already has a balloon,” she cooed innocently. “Better get to popping!” With that, she began pushing him backwards. There was no escape. Beaux could only stumble in reverse, until, with one final shove, the attendant sent him butt-first right into Kiigan’s lap and the balloon on it.

Post WC: 475 Thread WC: 1,031 Tagged:   @Kiigan   Music: Link  
Beaux
Beaux

VylderGold : 1175

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:37 pm

Daphne

Flashing lights of devotion, circling in slow motion, I kissed the lips of a potion, and now I'm out in the open, so follow me into the dark...
Daphne Rose Ravenwood

Daphne hummed her agreement before taking another bite of the wrap, lowering the rest onto the plate. She would turn to her side, lowering the plate to a nearby table, reaching up to wipe any would-be crumbs from her lips as she turned back to the man. Was he going to excuse himself as the other did? He seemed to go to speak, only to be interrupted by a most appalling sound. The sound of Lilith's arrogant voice filling the air, the accent of a Newdalian with Sinhavenish notes commanding the room. It wasn't the easiest accent to recognise, but having grown up amongst the Eldritch, Daphne knew it well.

Still, despite her disgust at the sound, Daphne would listen to the rules of the games. Scoffing audibly and rolling her eyes, seriously? Had it been anyone else suggesting it she probably would have considered it an exciting endeavour. But knowing it was Lilith telling them to do it placed a sour note on the activities. As the volunteer walked onto the stage, Daphne glanced back to the man across from her, no longer interested in the host's actions. She didn't exactly need a demonstration to figure out how to pop a balloon with her body. Nor was she even sure she wanted to partake, it seemed that the man in her company was attempting to reassure her that he too had no interest. However, he was swiftly interrupted by the approach of an organiser tying a balloon onto his rear.

Daphne watched with a raised brow as he turned to show her his little 'balloon tail', snorting at his reaction. Daphne took a moment to consider the circumstance, he seemed like a decent enough guy, playing a dumb game with a stranger wasn't so bad. It would likely be pretty funny considering just how the balloon had been placed. "Ahh, what the void, why not!" She chuckled, reaching for her drink, she would polish it off swiftly. Placing the glass down, she would move around the man who introduced himself as 'Harm'. Placing herself behind him, she would reach forward grabbing his hips and pressing herself against the balloon.

"Nice to meet you Harm, I'm Daphne." Daphne eyed the balloon, considering the best approach to popping it. It wasn't like this wasn't a familiar circumstance for her, being an experienced bisexual woman and all. But never had she ever had to consider destroying an object between her and her partner. "I'm going to apologize in advance Harm, but um... I'm pretty competitive so, if I were you, I'd find something to hold onto. " She warned with a grin, and as the music began. Daphne would pull back, yanking his hips with surprising roughness, she would thrust against the balloon firmly. The balloon would bend under the force, but from what she could tell, it wasn't especially strained. Again, she would thrust against it, hard yet steady, yanking Harm back again as she did so. It was at this point Daphne realised if she wanted to pop the thing, she was going to really need to go at it.

"Ahh, okay. Sorry about this." Reaching for the back of Harm's shirt, she would steer him toward a table, pressing him down against its surface, plates and glasses rattling aggressively as she did so. She would press him forward against it, laughing loudly at herself as she placed one hand on his back to steady herself, gripping the underside of the table with the other. Once she had a good grip, she would pick up the pace, aggressively slamming her pelvis against the balloon , thus forcing the balloon against Harm and in turn Harm against the table.

Pretty competitive had perhaps been an understatement.

WC: 625 / 2298 WC: @Kiigan (Harm)

Daphne's Outfit:

Daphne
Daphne

VylderGold : 127848

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:58 pm

Rowan

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking , I want you to be happier, I want you to be
happier, when the evening falls and I'm left there with my thoughts
The Tsunedari Siblings

So close. So close. So close.

Her breathing was erratic, her face the colour of beetroot. Just what was happening? Why had it gotten to this point? This was just supposed to be a social event, she wasn't supposed to be pressing herself against a man like some kind of scarlet woman. Like a fish, her mouth would flap open, unable to fight or argue. As she could do was stand there, the balloon pushing against her front in a most merciless manner. He was talking to her, telling her not to faint, although at this point she couldn't make any promises. It was all she could do just to keep breathing at this point, it was almost as if their proximity had shut off the cognitive functions in her brain, reducing her to a speechless robot.

Still, as he went to reassure her, shaking her in a manner that would pull her focus back to him. The kitsune girl would peer up at him, bright blue orbs finding his dark grey ones. Just a balloon. They just needed to pop it. That was all. Weakly she would nod, confirming that she understood, but not quite able to speak just yet. She would take a slow steadying breath; in for five, hold for four and then out for seven. She would repeat this two more times, before closing her eyes, bracing herself for the game. She would lean forward meekly, not enough to strain the balloon very much, but enough to show him that it was okay.

"C-c-can you ...d-do it?" She squeaked out pathetically, unable to open her eyes as she do so.

WC: 274 TWC: 1598 Tag: @Daiko  

Dialogue Colours
Kura  | Daisuke/Hikari

Kura's Outfit:

Daisuke
Daisuke

VylderGold : 9177

Back to top Go down

Post by Abelios Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:37 pm

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 X4zJMoO

When Lilith’s gaze came to rest on Abe, he felt the noise fade around him. Those emerald eyes drew him closer, just as enthralling as the last time they had met. She beckoned him closer with a finger, and he felt his feet move on their own accord. His eyes trailed downward, hungrily taking in the sight of her outfit before looking back up and giving her a wink. Damn, she looked good. Abe hoped luck was on his side tonight, he wouldn’t mind indulging in this temptress again. The first time had been so fantastic he had no doubt that it would be better if they got to round two, or three, or four-

Lili grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him up on the stage. A euphoric thrill of adrenaline filled Abe’s body. Being close to her again felt like fire in his veins. She was magnetic, he couldn’t pull his focus away for a second. He followed willingly as she led him further on to the stage. “Glad I could help,” he replied with a grin, watching as one of the event organizers came running up to them and handed Lili a balloon.

Abe raised an eyebrow. He hadn’t been listening too closely when the game was being explained, something about popping a balloon with a partner without hands. The objective became more clear as she attached the balloon to his pants and instructed the crowd. The giant nearly laughed at how unusual the game was, he’d never heard of anything like it before. Now this would be a fun time.

His breath hitched slightly as she came closer, pressing the balloon between them. It wasn’t quite crotch to crotch due to his height, but the matching of body parts was decided. Catching him off guard, she reached around his hips and swiftly pulled him towards her. The balloon squeezed between their bodies but didn’t pop. Abe bit his lip, holding back any noise that may have tried to come out. As addicting as it was to be body to body with Lili, he couldn’t get ahead of himself. This would take a lot more concentration to stay on task than he had thought.

Lili had finished addressing the crowd and passed off her mic. “I like intense,” he replied to her with a smirk. There was a taunting look in his eyes, daring her to push it to the limit. This was a demonstration after all, might as well give the crowd a show.

Her hands went to his waist again, and he couldn’t help but wish it were his bare skin under her fingers instead of his shirt. This pull he felt to her, this intoxication, it clouded his head. It was irrational, out of his control as if he were a puppet to some outside influence. Not that he wasn’t willing, though. At this point, he’d do anything she asked.

The music started and Abe wrapped his hands around Lili’s waist, then slipped down to her lower back. He thrust his hips forward, pulling hers towards him at the same time. The balloon squeezed between them, but gave no sign of popping. These balloons were more reinforced than he realized. Another vigorous thrust, and still no success. Abe had expected to be strong enough to pop it pretty easily, but the failed attempts only made him more ambitious.

“Guess we’ll have to go harder,” he suggested, a playful look on his face.

Post WC: 579 Thread WC: 1,121 Tagged:   @Lilith   Music: Cyclone  
Abelios
Abelios

VylderGold : 1197

Back to top Go down

Post by Colter Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:39 pm

֍ Cadavera Vero Innumerai ֎

An overwhelming reflection took firm control of Remy’s mind and the blood curdling screams of a myriad of souls found themselves becoming the only sound permeating his skull. The sweet symphony of complete and utter evisceration and the final gasps of life that the nameless victims of the great beast recalled warmed his belly and strengthened his bones. And he had no one to thank beyond this woman before him. Who managed to ask the right questions. By asking him what he happened to be, she did more than enough to cause the wretched ocean floor beast to feel alive with the memories of his glory days.

He’d snap back to reality shortly after gazing off into the infinite abyss, raising his hands up so that his right arm rested across his chest, holding his left bicep. His left yad gripped his jaw by the middle finger and the thumb, resting his chin in his palm. He’d then tap against his chin as he contemplated the best way to answer her question. He’d not give her any information that could be used against himself or his master, but he wasn’t going to lie or fabricate information. “I’m the disembodied soul of a sea monster called the Nautilus. If you know your Great Holy War lore, however, then you know what I am. I might not look like it at the moment. But I am that legendary Nautilus. That..  Eldritch.War Beast as they say.”

He’d pick his ear, disinterested in his own origin… and at the time that he was under the control of some, in his opinion, no-named random Eldritch who had more power than sense. He was no-one’s pet now, however. His master wasn’t the same as that ravenous asshole he used to serve. There was a mutual respect that came with serving Mr. Gage. But Remy wasn’t a bitch and had no desire what-so-ever to display such adoration for the man. Instead, he would continue to seek his death. Like a true friend. It was the least he could do for ole Coltykins.

“So long as you lack the intention of snuffing the man out, then I don’t really have any reason to quarrel with you. Though I must say… have you ever considered being a… what the hell did he call it? Fuck. I don’t know the terms. One of those people that pose for signs. Yeah that.” It was clear that a bit of his owner seemed to rub off on his personality, though to acknowledge that or even point it out would lead to a swift demise. No, Remington was 100% himself, or whatever he could claim to be as himself. Let the other’s cling onto the moral standards. He was a beast.

And this beast was starting to get the point of this entire party.

“Furthermore, actually, were you raised in a barn? When someone introduces themselves, typically the proper thing is to say who the fuck you are. So you should, as I said before, humor me. What’s your name?” All four of his eyes were trained on her own now and he didn’t seem as though he was going to just wait around for her to answer. He knew what he was capable of and if she was well read, she’d know too.

{ @Penelope x 552 x 1,595 x Outfit }

Colter
Colter

VylderGold : 10312

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:52 pm

Rowan

Insane, inside the danger gets me high, can't help myself got secrets I can't tell, I love the smell of gasoline, I light the match to taste the heatPenelope Shae Ravenwood

The Nautilus.

There was a visible disarmament in Penelope’s visage, a recognition stemming from the depths of her memories, nights of perusing history books and listening to campsite stories. Such a magnificent and terrifying beast standing before her, chatting away to the blonde so casually, in a humanoid form no less. Her interest in the conversation significantly increased, thoughts about prying details about his Master slipping from her mind momentarily as her interest settled on the sea-dwelling beast himself. He could have been lying to her, and yet his words seemed to fit somehow. It made so much fucking sense. Why every fibre of the witches being was trying to warn her to create some distance, like a fucking death flag being waved in front of her face. Which she would, of course, ignore.

The mask would quickly return as addressed him once more. “I see. I wasn’t aware that legendary beasts were so… chatty.”  She mused, a hint of tease in her tone. Her answer it seemed would satisfy him, somehow causing him to segue into what she could only presume was an attempt to compliment her. Her lips parted slightly, her eyes flickering away as she considered how to respond to this compliment. “No, my aspirations sit a little higher than modelling for signs.”  She replied, making no attempt to mask the arrogant amusement in her tone.

The sudden aggression in the way he demanded to know would cause her head to whip back round to him, unable to conceal the sudden heat in her gaze. It wasn’t often that men felt as though they had the right to talk to her in such a manner, then again, this wasn’t exactly what one might consider a ‘man’. Still, it was fucking audacious. It would take a moment to process how she wanted to reply, she would peer up at him, running her tongue along the underside of her pearly whites.

“Penelope, but you can call me Shae.”  She answered honestly, the nickname she had used for herself was just an alias formed from certain letters of her first name. A name she held no attachment to. But there was more to her answer than just honest submission, whether he knew it or not. It was a reward. Handing over something genuine in response to how firmly he had addressed her. Much like her company, Penelope had little patience for meek people. And whilst she did not stand being disrespected, there was something else causing her to act a little out of character right now.

There was her goal of learning more about the man who was looming around her sister, there was the fact that she had discovered a mythical sea monster inside said man, and then there was the sudden tingle that rolled through her the moment he had chosen to address her so assertively.

Fucking, curious indeed.

WC: 481  TWC: 2093 Tag: @Colter

OOC Note: Shae & Remy aren't caught up to the point where Lili has announced the games yet, still volleying the time inbetween~

Penelope
Penelope

VylderGold : 8669

Back to top Go down

Post by Colter Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:55 pm

His look softened as she capitulated to his demand. Showcasing to him that she wasn’t as disturbing as those other two abominations of ego that were waddling around this party. In their vein attempts to compete with his own aura. But still, he found the way that she addressed him to be strange. He had just told her that he was a monster among monsters… and she didn’t seem to have any objectively discernible fear in her eyes. And goddamn were those eyes to die for. Why… just to pluck one out of her skull and keep it as a trophy, perhaps a necklace, that would be amazing. But he liked the pair in her head, so he didn’t have to obsess over the idea.

He’d finally reach out with his strong manly hand… well Colter’s strong manly hand and he’d make sure that the gesture was clear. He wanted her to take it. It would be a good sign of respect, wouldn’t it? “Shae is… a gorgeous name.” He could hear Colter in his head… well in Colter’s own head at least, giving him pointers and tips on how to pick up this ‘dump truck of a honey.’ What even was a dump truck?’ He hated the real Colter… and to that end he did his best not to listen to the man.. But sometimes he just said things that made sense to the beast. Which was why he continued, “You have a real presence about you. Worthy of inspection.”

He paused for a moment… narrowing his second set of eyes. “I meant, respect.” Goddammit man.

His tongue ran the length of his lips in a manner most suggestive, before his second set of eyes stared off into the distance, squinting at something. Fortunately, he never broke contact with her. He just noticed a familiar color… and he knew that this was going to be… problematic if his assumptions were proven correct. But he also didn’t much give a fuck. Right now he was trying to sort out these emotions that were foreign to his race. His usual thoughts consisted of eating, smashing and well, continuing the race’s existence through any means necessary.

“So, what did you want to know about the boss? Since I have you here.” And he made this point known by the fact that he’d effortlessly pull her closer to him. So she didn’t have much room to go. He’d stare at her, looking down at her with a grin on his face. As if he wanted to showcase to her the sheer difference between themselves. But he didn’t touch her in any suggestive manner. This was more of a pure showcase of validation. So that she knew his story was true. To that end, he was going to make sure that she remembered this single’s night. Colter always had his fun.

This was Remington’s night.  

{ @Penelope x 481 x 2,076 x Outfit }

Colter
Colter

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:57 pm

Rowan

Insane, inside the danger gets me high, can't help myself got secrets I can't tell, I love the smell of gasoline, I light the match to taste the heatPenelope Shae Ravenwood

So he was flirting with her now, this wasn’t exactly a surprising turn of events considering that this was a party for single’s people. A woman as self-aware as Penelope Ravenwood could hardly come to such a place and expect that she would not receive the attention of male prospects, however, the fact that this male prospect was some kind of legendary sea beast lurking within the man she was investigating was wholly amusing to her. Shae had caught the attention of various types in her time, but honestly, The Nautilus had to be the most unique of all those who had ever attempted to ‘chat her up'.

The blonde would wonder if it spoke more to the curiosity of the world that she existed in or just her own sheer level of attractiveness, or perhaps she was misreading the circumstance entirely. Was it possible that this monster was trying to lure her in an attempt to devour her? It should have been a terrifying thought, it was not. It was rather exhilarating actually. Then again what good would it do to admit what he was before attempting to eat her, surely that would scare away most prey. In addition to this, a monster as powerful as this most likely didn’t need to play such social games in order to get fed. Perhaps, most interestingly, he really did just find her attractive.

She would make no remark to his flattering words, instead choosing to observe him with an expression of playful interest. “What exactly is his role within Velvet Reign?” She decided to start their entryway into the conversation that would eventually be the subject of her sister. Despite Remy’s desire that she humour him, Penelope still felt the need to proceed with caution. Wanting to pry into the subject with slow careful precision as opposed to a forceful bombardment of interrogation.

Mostly because, despite the thoroughness of her current investigation into Colter Gage, she had not fully deduced the relationship between him and her sister. At least not anything that went beyond that of the recruiter, but this detail itself was bizarre to the Eldest of the Ravenwood girls. Because who in their right fucking mind would want to hire Daphne? Especially for a role within a faction as prestigious as Velvet Reign. Her sister was intelligent, and her skills were undeniable. But she had, by far, the worst work ethic in any person that Shae had ever met.

WC: 410  TWC: 2503 Tag: @Colter

OOC Note: Shae & Remy aren't caught up to the point where Lili has announced the games yet, still volleying the time inbetween~

Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post by Colter Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:07 pm

Remington found this all to be truly entertaining, to the point in which he couldn’t find the right words to describe this feeling of happiness and joy that existed inside of him. Whatever the case he knew that this was going to be a good and entertaining night. He’d place his hands on his hips as he tilted his head to the side. All she could seemingly do is ask questions. Which was hilarious given the fact that she didn’t seem to reveal too much about herself beforehand. “I’ve told you so much already and yet I still have no idea what you are, who you are, or why you chose this route in order to try and get information from the master. See, it’s all a little too suspicious for me. Besides, I ought to eat you now given how much I’ve told you.”

He found himself salivating as he spoke, the thought of having just a small nibble of the tasty morsel would be enough to cause him a great deal of satisfaction. But he didn’t dwell on that thought for more than a nanosecond. Choosing instead to get some answers from her himself. “It’s really disrespectful, especially since I’ve been so forthcoming. Now… if you’d be so kind as to just humor me a bit. That would be good. Trust me, I won’t tell the boss a thing. Monster’s honor. Besides, if your intentions aren’t going to lead to his demise, then I would welcome his ego getting knocked down a peg.”  He’d bare his fangs at her as he looked her over once more. This was the only thing that he could do in order to level the playing field further.

He wondered what she’d say and he wondered what exactly a spy would be willing to do in order to get information, especially if her grand scheme consisted of coming to this place of all places. It reeked of something dubious, something that he couldn’t fully comprehend. It smelt like people here were already ready to start a mating ritual of some sorts. If that was something that was on offer here, then he’d stick around for a little while longer. It would be fun to see if his master was a statistical anomaly or if his antics were far more common. Whatever the outcome was going to be, Remy was sure to have a laugh. Perhaps he’d even participate if he could use it to his advantage with his current prey. She was proving to be humorous after-all.

{ @Penelope x 424 x 2,500 x Outfit }

Colter
Colter

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:08 pm

Rowan

To expect a straight answer from the creature would have been wishful thinking, something Penelope rarely indulged in. He had offered her a question, but just because she presented one did not mean that he was obliged to answer. The naivety of humanity often felt confusion when bargains weren’t met or promises found themselves unkept. But Penelope was a seasoned Eldritch, things just weren’t that simple, and to take personal offense to such a thing would be a waste of her energy. Like a game of chess, one hand to predict the moves of their opponent and calculate a route to winning based on these possibilities. The more plays you were able to predict, the better prepared you were to counter them. Which was why his decision not to answer her would elicit no reaction from her, bar a smile as he jested about eating her. There was something about the threat that delighted the woman, he really could eat her if he wanted to. It should have terrified the woman, it did not, rather the opposite in fact.

“I assure you that eating me would be a waste, I’m much too valuable to be dinner …” She would raise her hand to her face, fingers touching his chin, and thumb brushing his bottom lip. “However you’re welcome to take a bite if you so wish, know that I’d likely be inclined to bite back. Then again, perhaps you prefer your meals with a little kick.” She lowered her hand, there was a strong confidence in the woman’s words. She knew full well that she wasn’t standing across a mediocre beast, he really could destroy her. But that wasn’t going to happen, because from what she could tell, more so than being fed, Remy just wanted to be entertained.

“I told you, I am Penelope Shae. I only wish to learn about your Master’s current role in Velvet Reign; the actions I take once I obtain the knowledge are less likely to involve him per se, but rather his acquaintances.” She didn’t want to give too much away, after all she wasn’t entirely sure just how much of this conversation Colter Gage was aware of. It was a delicate balance, reassuring the Nautilus whilst not giving away the cards she held. He promised not to tell his Master, but Penelope didn’t trust the creature's word just yet.

“My actions will not lead to his demise, that much you can be certain.” It was a certainty based on the assumptions she had made about his connection to her sister. Because as far as Penelope could tell, stopping Daphne from seeing Colter Gage and being a part of Velvet Reign could hardly affect the man’s vitality. At most it would possibly be an inconvenience - as far as Penelope’s understanding went at least. “You see Velvet Reign has made a connection to someone of value to me recently, I need to learn why they have joined the faction and what their intentions are with it. They are someone that Mr Gage knows, that is all.” She explained, figuring that this would be satisfactory information.

“Is that enough clarification, or do you still feel like eat-” Her words were cut short by the sudden booming of another woman’s force. She would glance across the room, eying the black-haired host as she greeted the crowd and explained the upcoming events of the social soiree. It seemed they were to play a game involving the popping of a balloon between sensual regions of each other's bodies - how juvenile. Still, she had come here knowing she would have to play a role, returning her gaze to Remington, she would eye him thoughtfully. Perhaps this would prove entertaining enough to him that he would feel a little more open to answering her questions and less inclined to make her a mid-party snack.

“Huh, how about that, feel like playing with me?”

WC: 655  TWC: 3158  Tag: @Colter

Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post by Colter Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:09 pm

He heard each word that slithered from her lips and through that he found himself capable of giving to her a satisfactory answer to her inquiry, but, he didn’t have the time to do such a thing. Unfortunately for the female he was far too preoccupied with the announcement of this mysterious game that was announced to him. He found a great deal of intrigue in these sexual games and had learned a lot from the experiences that his master and that vile woman had subjected him to bear witness to. He’d grab his own chin, leaning forward as his eyes narrowed at the feisty female that seemed like she could more than be a match for Colter in terms of keeping the great beast intrigued and invested.

“Very well.” He stated casually before a gurgling noise could be heard surrounding the pair, a small pool of ethereal water formed behind her, and a large construct arose from the misty pool in such a manner that it was noticeable to anyone with an astute sense of magic. Though to those who could not perceive the imperceptible, nothing would have occurred. The construct proved to be something akin to a sea anemone, just far larger than any that had been seen in this region. It was at least seven feet tall and the small tentacles at the end of it’s pillar-like body slithered around and took hold of the young woman’s wrists, and knees. “Don’t resist, ye?” He started casually, reaching out and taking a balloon.

The extremities would waste no time in hoisting the female up, so that her legs were spread enough to accommodate the placement of the balloon and so it was similar to the fashion in which a lover cradled another in their arms. Her hands and arms would be hoisted upwards above her head, so that she didn’t lash out. It was a purely bondage like scenario, and Remy placed his hands on both sides of the construct so that he could keep balance. Pressing himself into the balloon which in turn pressed itself against her own erogenous zone. He’d slowly begin to press into the balloon, a smirk on his face all the while. Pressing deeply against the magically enhanced construct with a gluttony painted on his face.

“This is a taste, in a way. Wouldn’t you say?”

{ @Penelope x 393 x 2,893 x Outfit }

Colter
Colter

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:13 pm

Rowan

Honeygold orbs watched cautiously as he agreed to play the game with her, both curious and unsure of what to expect of the sea beast. Playing such a mundane game designed to stimulate a human’s libido and the need for physical contact, it was a bizarre yet entertaining thought. The sound of water washed past her ears, causing her to turn her head, arching a brow. The sensation of a slimy touch taking hold of her wrists and knees, hoisting her up into the air as he offered her a warning. Despite his words, Penelope would pull against the tentacles, more so to test their strength than to fight her binds. They were incredibly strong.

Interesting. Very interesting.

To some of those watching it might have been a bit of a bizarre sight, a woman suspended in the air in such a way, unable to play witness to the predatory beast that had her in its grasp. But Penelope could see it, the engorged tendrils of the anemone binding her limbs. The Ravenwood woman’s gaze would return to Remingtons, her expression more amused than anything. “Kind of overkill, don’t you think?” She remarked with a laugh, she hadn’t expected that he would go so far for the mere purpose of a game that involved popping a balloon. But then again, Remington wasn’t human, witch or like any of the species Penelope had encountered thus far, so to have such expectations of him would clearly be foolhardy on her part.

It was an exhilarating ordeal really, to experience first-hand the type of abilities that The Nautilus was capable of. Penelope was rather unphased by her predicament, instead, she enjoyed the unpredictable nature of the creature. Balloon pressing into her pelvis, Penelope brought her chin up, eying Remy with a challenging grin. “A taste for whom?” She commented, squirming against the balloon, an unspoken dare on her lips. It was undoubtedly a dangerous game to taunt a monster in such a way, but seeing as they were already in this position, Penelope had no reason not to test the being’s worth. After all, he wasn’t the only one here with the desire to be entertained.

WC: 363  TWC: 3521 Tag: @Colter

Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post by Luchta Dagda Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:21 pm

When the hooded elf had left his room that evening, he had no set destination in mind. Merely to observe was usually enough, the night life of Engloria being an adventure unto itself for many, and a tapestry of mortal experience to others. Within an hour you could see the highs and lows, the mundane and the extraordinary, but after several hours alone underneath that now star filled sky, the elf began to feel hungry. Not some hypothetical, emotional hunger, but real hunger, and his first two destinations he found out had gone out of business a couple decades ago. So instead his aimless wander became a blind quest in itself, that task of seeking out a place he could eat without the judgemental heckles of the average bar.

After a while, though not too long, he stumbled into the entranceway of the city hall, a splendid location decorated in gold and red with delicacy and intricacy that provided evidence of real creativity and beauty. Floating candles, an already expertly carved structure in it’s own right and a room full of bodies the like of which he was only used to for festivals or celebrations. To his knowledge the fire could not remember any such occasion on that day but he could always be wrong, and regardless it was a lovely decor and atmosphere so he felt no reason to distance himself from it. On the contrary, stepping into the room he reached up and removed his hood, swinging the cloak off his shoulders in a slick movement that left him entirely revealed to anyone who was still bothering to see towards the entranceway.

The man was not of any great height or build, slightly below 6 foot to the casual observer and with shoulders strong like a swimmers or runners rather than of a mighty warriors. His features were clearly elven, a strong jawline with almost glowing eyes of wander as he smiled gently at the lights and reflections all around him. Long red hair stretched behind him, held in place by the sides which were braided and formed a half ponytail behind him. His attire was a light and flowing shirt, secured at the waist by a belt though the shirt itself showed no sign of staying closed, the lack of buttons forming an improvised low cleavage that for most would show only delicately crafted muscle but for the more observant revealed the parts of him that were constructed only of woven branches and vines.

Luchta circled around the outskirts of the hall, his eyes taking in the many many quite gorgeous individuals who were conversing, drinking and before long listening to the playful tones of a raven haired girl who hushed the band with minimal effort. "Alright, Let's get this ball rolling huh!” She said with enthusiasm, a declaration that caused him to look around in confused realisation he had in fact intruded on some form of event. He probably should have paid more attention, listening to the explanation as to how the night would proceed, but he was caught off guard by the smell of so many intertwining scents that lead him closer and closer to the opposite direction. He travelled, weaving subtly in-between more and more unnaturally attractive individuals, so many in fact that he began to wonder how so many had been tempted into the one room, when he came across the most enticing sight of all. The buffet.

For the next few minutes he simply sat there atop a stool, legs crossed perfectly and his back straight as rested a plate on his lap. On it he had piled a selection of fruits, meats, snacks, and to his side a glass of some cocktail a rather sweet but forward Eldritch had offered him. She looked hurt when he walked away with it afterwards but he tried not to think too hard about it, after all he saw no reason that someone would think one drink enough to get their hopes up that night. He would rather soon however, realise just what lair he had wandered into.

“Remember this can be chest, crotch or butt, the choice is yours and feel free to switch it up during the game!” Those were the words that greeted Luchta as he tuned back into the room around him, mouth partially open as he used two extended wooden branches from his hand to push sushi into his mouth as if chopsticks. He looked over with interest at the one speaking, the girl from before who seemed to have a partner now to demonstrate the task. As she eventually threw away the microphone he looked around to see that almost everyone in the room had adopted various sexual positions, mostly clothed, but with the balloons between them ready to begin the repeated popping that would be their contest. He likely would have been still confused as to the context if he didn’t finally see the banner near the door he had entered through, simply stating that it as a ‘Single’s Night’. He answered this revelation by giggling to himself as he ate, his chest vibrating with the laughter as he observed, glad he had decided to take a stroll that evening.

He recognised some faces though not all, judging the pairings by the ones he reckoned would remain in contact, those who would enjoy a far longer night, and those simply join for the game. He paused for a moment wondering whether the sight of his weaving tendril like branches would seem unhygienic when he used them to eat but he shook away those thoughts and replaced them with curiosity as to who was left. After all the game did sound fun, but a partner for such inactivity had to be comfortable and he understood completely that few would be comfortable with one who looked like him. While his face was mostly elven at that stage, only parts of his neck and ears being replaced by wood, but still it was hardly what someone called regular, and to be called attractive he would have to wait till everyone was further into drinks, himself included if he was to believe them.
Luchta Dagda
Luchta Dagda

VylderGold : 8126

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiigan Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:14 pm

Kiigan watched as the pretty girl on stage demonstrated what to do, feeling a little embarrassed but also interested as it truly sunk in what they'd be doing. This wasn't an ice breaker, it was an ice nuke! ...Probably effective, though. He pulled his bright red eyes from the stage and glanced down at the balloon on his crotch. The angel had no problem finding himself some action when he was in the mood, though his luck always landed him a woman who was supposedly already taken. This did seem a bit much, and for a moment he thought about foregoing the awkward activity and trying to get to know Beaux the normal way, with flirting and alcohol and no extra strength balloon.

And then he got whacked by the horny stick.

The particles hit him, heightening what he was already vaguely dealing with. Kiigan, despite being disagreeable and generally unemotive, had a healthy libido as it was. With some drinks in him, it was even more healthy, and he had a bit of banter to go with it, but it usually took more drinks and banter to get to where he was now. He wasn't salivating or anything, but he felt that familiar tingle dance across his skin and turn into a fluttery feeling inside. The mood had struck. He was excited to do this game with someone as cute as Beaux.

And Beaux had just backed into him, bubble butt first and with some surprising force into an unfazed balloon, which Kiigan mistook as eagerness. The Gaiyan was pleasantly surprised. "Oh, I didn't realize you wanted to start right away," he said, a slightly playful tone in his voice. The silverette's whole escape attempt and attendant interference had been missed entirely. Strong hands immediately reached forward, gripping at his hips roughly, though not enough to cause any pain. Tugging Beaux backward while also pressing his own hips forward, he gave his own valiant try at popping it, though it only squeezed and flattened before bouncing back into shape. Leaning forward, he spoke a bit closer to the winged angel's ear. "So... how do you think we should go about this? Keep at it like this or should I sit to give you more leverage?"

Daphne. Pretty name for a pretty girl. Clearly, he was infatuated with her, which wasn't helping his embarrassment over these...backward circumstances. Circumstance she seemed surprisingly up for. Harm liked her spirit, but he wasn't sure how he felt about her coming at him from behind... maybe they could move the balloon? Not that he had any experience at all, but really, he'd like to at least see her face--

Grab something to hold onto? "..Wait, what?" he asked sharply, bright green eyes blinking at her for only a second before she had him by the hips!

"Um..."

"...er..."

He didn't get a chance to grab anything.

"...!!!!"

Harm took a step forward, his eyes wide and face as red as the heart decorations in the room! Then a step back as she yanked his hips, then forward again. Strong hips on this one! She was forceful and he wasn't sure how he felt about that either! This isn't what he thought he'd be into! When his mind had wandered briefly during the host's explanation, he'd imagined this going quite the opposite, with him gloriously and masculinely in control, asserting his dominance and balloon popping prowess to entice her, like a colorful male bird doing a mating dance. He should be mad at this! Infuriated! Emasculated! Embarrassed? Yet, all he could do was be a little of the latter and a whole lot of confused horny.

Then she apologized. R-Right! As she should! He had half a mind to rip the balloon off and put it on her now to return the favor and show her just how competitive and assertive he could be, as well! But no, that wasn't a sorry for what she'd already done to fail to pop the balloon. It was for...what was to come.

Manhandled! Womanhandled? Gripping his shirt, he was steered to a table, slammed down, and rammed into it! "Can we talk about this-- AH!" Plates and cutlery rattling as he was slammed and pounded into the table from behind, Harm existentially pondered exactly how he'd gotten here and what it meant for him and his endeavor to find a girlfriend, wondering if being vaguely into this odd position perhaps widened the scope of his sexual preference?

In the end, Harm was a good sport. He was nothing if not adaptable and enthusiastic to be receiving any sort of attention from a woman so beautiful, so he'd at least offer some hearty encouragement. "That's it, Daphne! Harder! I think you've almost got it!" he whooped over the squeaking of rubber and jostling of ceramics.

[wc: 807 || total: 3040]
Kiigan
Kiigan

VylderGold : 39055

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:49 am

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 Pommish

TAKE ME TO WONDERLAND----

In the twinkling of an eye, the mood of the party was made sour for the lanky primadonna. The gloworm, the carrot, and Emi all set to working his last good nerve. In less than an instant, the party was graced with the glorious entrance of the night belle, a most beautiful little nightingale, upon whom his eyes of azure were drawn to.

Most anyone with eyes were riveted by her, more than a handful of jaws were slack with cheeks tainted pink; and, in fact, when she greeted the two, the smile on his face turned surprisingly radiant, the bitterness from before melted away like lemon drops.  With her bouncy attire puffing out beautifully at the ends, the majestic flower curtsied to both him and the luminescent weed, her pale bare shoulders, her delicate limbs, contrasted gorgeously with her raven tresses and her sparkling eyes of blue, so incredibly soulful - it was hard to ignore just how pretty she looked on this ugly, no-good, hideously stupid night.

With a pale hand over his heart, he dropped every little foul thought concerning the earlier spectacle from his mind, and bowed deeply to the divine woman; then he rose to meet her gaze with a grin that was giddy and full of excitement. This was no stranger, but a friend he met once and seemed to never forget. “Dear me, who do we have here? Could it be the one and only,” he gasped, sliding gaily to her side, his voice gentle yet oddly shrill as he made his happiness known, “Jenevieve?”

He batted his eyelashes flamboyantly and, when she wasn’t looking, snuck the blue-haired Chad a cheeky wink as he proceeded to orchestrate a very natural means to divert her attention from the bothersome chap. Or, well, at least tried dearly to.

“Of course it’s you. I’d know you anywhere. Come, come! It’s been forever and a day since our last meeting. Accompany me tonight and tell me everything. I hope you didn’t have to travel too far to get here. If I had known, I would have taken you with me to the party.”  Playfully added Pomme, his plans of luring her away from the plebeian not quite so discreet, especially if one observed him enough.

At that moment, he felt something or someone speedily thrust a balloon into his arms; he looked down, and not without humor,  found difficulty in concealing the incredulous look on his face as the vixen on stage announced the rules of the game; but he saw a fun alternative to the furious bumping  of crotches, not wanting to scare his pretty friend off with too much vulgarity. There was still a way to salvage the fun.  

“We should pair up for the games. Just the two of us! What could go wrong? Yes, yes. We only risk the possibility of laughing ourselves to death,” he quipped sweetly, allowing one hand to do some of the talking, “but would it really be all that bad to kick the bucket that way? I think it’s a marvelous end for any person.”

He moved adjacently to her other side with ease.

“We may just have to worry about that soon. But only because we are going to be dancing,” he said mysteriously, “cheek to cheek.”

He didn’t mean the face.

He made his words clearer by positioning the balloon over the prominent curve of his bottom. Although the idea of a one-sided butt tango sounded terrible, and more so when such a game required two in order to pop one enchanted balloon, he wanted her to feel secure and actually enjoy herself.

A little coaxing was in order for this bird of paradise personified.

Pomme couldn’t help but allow his shoulders to dance a little as he tossed his head back in a manner that was impish and frivolous. He encouraged her to join him with a glance that was inviting but implored her consent. He swayed his hips and edged ever closer to his friend with that same balloon still pressed to his posterior.

“Let us make this balloon rue its existence, Jenevieve. Please join me.” Laughed Pomme, trusting himself not to throw it back too hard.

Word Count; 702
TAG
made bycapt. meows
Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt
Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt

VylderGold : 11205

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:09 pm

all these little lies
and most of them are mine
my words are coated in honey and wine
Urging her on brought about a pretty cute reaction. Cute, not only due to her teasing advances but at how quickly she’d come around after only a few words. The redhead found himself more than amused as he linked arms with whom he now deemed his partner. Like a small, unspoken pact, they drank simultaneously, and Wes couldn’t help but stare into her emerald eyes while carelessly setting the glass down. They seemed to almost glimmer and, for a moment, he found them pleasing.

“Really?” he held back a laugh, pressing further. “Then by all means you’re welcome to try,” for as calm as he seemed he wasn’t fond of anyone one-upping him in any competition, possible innuendo aside. If this jokester really wanted to try and take a bite out of him, he wasn’t having it. The game sounded simple, though much naughtier than the stuff back home. He blinked stupidly. It shouldn’t have come as a surprise considering the nature of the host, but somehow the fact that a succubus was hosting the night’s events went right over the small ginger’s drink-addled brain.

Emi slid off him and he’d follow her movement with renewed interest. Under normal circumstances he would’ve helped the overly determined and quite possibly drunk woman as she struggled with the button. He wanted to mess with her just to earn sneak himself another blush. The scene was almost too perfect but, as he slid off the barstool, he’d stare a little too intently at the fair, exposed skin of her shoulders and chest. There was a slight warmth, a buzz of excitement. Whatever was in the air was working its magic.

“Yeah, we’ll show ‘em.” Wasting no time, he casually slunk behind Emi. His hands rested at her hips and with a gentle tug he’d feel the balloon pressing up against his crotch. “Just don’t go getting shy on me now,” he half-whispered, a dangerously pleasant smile dancing on his lips. He was ready to compete (though competition was hardly what one would call it) and dominate the field. It sure as hell helped that a woman this cute was at his side. Err, front.

Bending her over, Wes gave a hardy thrust only to have Emi bounce off and the balloon stay intact. The thing was more resilient than he thought. He blinked again. Blue eyes scanned over the balloon, then across Emi’s back until–

What the fuck.

Whatever smile he had faltered. The scene before him causing him to stop mid another thrust. He couldn’t believe it. His adorable little Beaux – being defiled right before his very eyes! Wes had grown especially attached to the young angel and even a bit protective largely due to his entirely too pure demeanor since joining the bakery. It was a sense of guardianship, you could say. A sense that now caused anger to well within the redhead, made worse by the last person he ever thought would dare encroach upon his self-appointed son:

Kiigan.

His mind almost fizzled out.
tagged @Emi Kazama @Kiigan 0504 words
template by punki
wes
wes

VylderGold : 95772

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down