Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» reminiscent: personified spirit panfandom
by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 am

» Lusamine
by Lusamine Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 pm

» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 am

» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
No user

Donations

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 Empty Re: SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:38 am

Feeling her friend’s advance halt, Bleuenn gave out a sigh of relief simultaneously with Kyr’s deep inhale. Painting Kyr’s gaze with a light smile that soon curled into an expression of concern as her friend did not share similar feelings to being spurned. Looking at her friend puzzled, Bleuenn cut in between Kyr’s apology. “You don’t have to apologize, you were under the influence of another and alcohol. I know that you were not yourself”. Tightening her grip around Kyr shoulder; Bleuenn attempted to face her friend who actively avoided her gaze. Darting her head around as the battle of eye contact grew more intense only ending when Kyr snapped back at her with an odd comment. Backing off slightly and letting her friend go as her gaze was met with a tearful one. Unsure what she had done to upset her friend; Bleuenn merely stared back confused as to why her friend would be upset at her. Bleuenn wanted to speak, but she did not know what to say. I do not understand why she is so upset about me stopping her from making a mistake. I know she is not like this and how important her soulmate was to her, so why is she angry with me for protecting herself from ruining her promise to the most important person in her life?

Stunned and perplexed by the current event that unfolded before her. Part of her mind continued to scream at her body while it and her heart held her back from acting and trying to console and help her friend through whatever troubled her. Winching the pain from her friend telling her not to worry jolted her voice out from the rocks that stifled her voice. “What do you mean don’t worry….”! The pop of the balloon silenced Bleuenn as her face reddened more upon the realisation of what she meant to not worry about. Embarrassed by her mistake, the half witch was now in the place of her friend as she tried to break eye contact out of her inability to properly read her friend’s intentions.

Sorry, I did not understand”.. Stepping back and shooting a shocked expression back at Kyr while she grabbed the items she pushed upon her. Regaining her balance from the force that Kyr exerted, Bleuenn glared at the emerald eyed woman that was now yelling at her. “No I do not know what, please continue! I do not know what I did to upset you, but I do not deserve to be pushed and yelled at for trying to help you”! Placing her left foot forward, Bleuenn prepared to give Kyr more of an earful, however notice the shaking and change in Kyr’s expression along with her apology halted her warpath.

Kyr’s comment on needing fresh air caused Bleuenn to unknowingly try to embrace her friend who seemed to be on the edge of breaking down. However, her friend maneuvered around her attempts to console and keep her friend near. Looking at her friend as she passed it took all of Bleuenn’s will to not burst into tears herself at the sight of her friend in so much pain because of her. “Wait, Kyr don’t go, I'm sorry I just wanted to be a good friend”! Desperately reaching out at the now far away Kyr, the half witch slowly pulled her arm back to her mouth to hold back her own pain. Lost in her own world of misery, Bleuenn would have sunk completely if not for the staff member’s call out to her.

“Miss”?

Hmm.. pardon… OH”! Moving her focus towards the attendant, she would place the popped balloon and name tags onto the tray. “I am sorry for the disturbance, thank you”. Quickly jogging towards the door as she lifted her dress, Bleuenn attempted to catch up to her friend.

Kyr”! Calling out to her friend, Bleuenn would continue to give chase as she would not let the night and their friendship end over a simple miscommunication. “Please don't leave yet, let’s talk! I don’t want to lose you as a friend”!

Wc: 683
Total: 3741
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

VylderGold : 134837

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyr Artanis Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:14 am

The crisp outdoor air hit her like a bomb, stinging her heated face but equally cooling the feverish sensation still trying to claw at her messed up feelings. She'd heard Bleu's voice calling out behind her but she didn't stop; not that she didn't want to stop, but she didn't want to face her with all those people around. Not when she looked this weak and miserable, with tears still streaming down her face now she could no longer stop them, the booming headache that came with it, and that agonising pain in her chest. She'd slowed down however, enough for her to follow through the masses without hopefully losing her, yet the moment she found an exit, she took it, and was more than happy to find the streets nigh-deserted, safe for a few people in the distance. As long as they didn't see the mess she'd become, she'd be fine. Kyrenai inhaled shakily as she heard the door open once more, running her fingers through the deviant white locks in front of her face as she pushed her hair back. It was hard to keep the tears at bay, and her eyes burnt viciously in protest, but she managed to stay the flow, albeit barely.

"No, it's fine…"

Liar. Be honest.

Another sigh, defeated as she dared gaze upon a cloudless, starry sky. "I won't leave… at least not for this." Her voice was small in comparison, her back still turned towards Bleu as she tried to prepare herself for what was to come next. Honestly, something inside her was touched that Bleu had come after her even though she fully-well had the right to turn her back on her then and there. She had been in the wrong for lashing out like that, not Bleu. And now came the time where she owed the witch-kin a more heartfelt apology, and even more importantly, an explanation for her behavior. Something she loathed having to tell again so soon, but her friend deserved to know the truth, especially after showing enough care to find her when she ran… how long had it been since someone else had shown her such a similar caring nature? Apart from her, that was….

No.

It was an insult to compare Jez to anyone else. An insult to said other person.

"I'm sorry, Bleuen… I really am." The white-haired woman started slowly, her voice still trying to steady itself as she kept staring up, as if the stars would guide her words instead. A deep inhale followed, and as she exhaled her shoulders sagged ever so deeply, her body relaxing into something far more fragile than the straightened back she'd been walking with all this time. She didn't want to be strong right now, or keep up appearances… if she were to say it all, she might as well be truly honest with herself as well. "This isn't your fault… nothing of this is. You just didn't know." Another sigh followed. "Because I didn't tell you." she finally said after a moment of silence, turning around to face her Bleu in full. "Mentioning my soulmate… Jez… well, I-I found her. Somewhat less than a fortnight ago, lost in the woods and in quite a pickle to boot. Heh, I guess… I assumed too much at that point." A grimace, cringing almost. "She did not recognise me at first; nothing new, seeing I do not even remotely look like I used to back in the day. How she knew me before I came to this world. Hell, even my magical signature has been reduced to dust!" she laughed sarcastically, the pain in her voice obvious as she crossed her arms, as if doing so would keep her from falling apart. "I honestly thought that it was just amnesia… that I could get her to remember if I just told her the stories and bided my time like we used to for many many years. But I was a fool to think as such. Whatever fractions she recalled were but slivers of dreams, no less memories than they were fairy tale stories. And I fell for it nonetheless, hopeless, naive fool that I was… you know, there used to be hope at some point. Told me of things no other person could possibly know about, showed me… Gods, I should've listened to that little voice when it felt like something was off." The frustration came again, riddled itself around her worlds in the same way her hands wrapped around her own arms, her grip tightening until her knuckles turned white. Anything to keep herself from showing the tremble settling in her body.

Yet when she spoke again, it felt all the more frail. "I should've noticed sooner." Her eyes burnt too much to stay the tears that escaped her again, yet no matter how much she just wanted to huddle into a ball and cry her eyes out, she fervently tried to dry her tears. To no avail, however. "We came across a band of knights on our way back to the people that had taken Jez in; a search party, it seemed. With at its helm no other than the man that turned out to be her new lover. And suddenly she acted like I no longer existed, as if all that time we spent, all those so-called 'memories' she remembered meant nothing to her. I was but the kind stranger she chanced upon and saved her life. And that's when I realised the mistake I'd made… this, this bond we once shared, the one I thought torn because she was dragged to this world, she- she-" Kyrenai choked on her words, nothing could stop the heavy sobbing that followed as whatever was left of her brave façade crumbled under the weight of the betrayal she'd felt. How cruel the heartbreak of a timeless romance truly was. How painful. "She severed the connection herself. Tore the very magic that bound us, to erase all the memories we once shared so she could start anew… That pain. That hollow void left after lifetimes of interwoven fate because I suddenly wasn't good enough anymore? Did I truly sacrifice my all, breached every damn rule I could've possibly broken for nothing?"

She could've just told me.

Words she wished to say but couldn't, her throat too tight to get anything more than a hoarse squeak to pass her lips if she were to try. There were no walls present in that moment where the former demon now stood, crying like there was no tomorrow, where not just years but centuries of frustration and pain came flowing out. Flowing out through a wound so ruthlessly made that she hadn't even noticed the physical form it had started taking on her chest.

Outfit || Wordcount: 1132 || TPW: 3959
@Bleuenn Bosser
Kyr Artanis
Kyr Artanis

VylderGold : 1153

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Kazama Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:20 am

joker's always wild

but I just can't smile without you

Emi didn't react to being gawked at, the rosiness of her cheeks from the alcohol never spread nor increased in intensity. The years of exposing much of herself have taught her to be body positive and the bold woman had reduced her sense of shame or shyness, or at least most of it - a dangerous quality to have when drunk. Instead,  there was a spark in the emerald eyes that caused her to quirk a knowing smirk at the ends of her lips as she rested her pale green hair upon the large man's chest. Now she knew where the large man's interests were, which meant that she was going to tease him all the more with it.

That crooked sneer of the bluette caused the thief's smirk to spread into a smile across her lips in admiration, finding it so dangerously appealing as he asked in that husky temptation of a voice that teased her ears. "Ahahah!" Emi couldn't help but giggle with a little squeak in her laugh that she covered with a hand when the large man challenged Wesley's words to make him take off the balloon, noticing the provocative way he placed his hand over Wesley's and squeezed the balloon. That boldness of the large man was so relatable to Emi, she couldn't help but laugh upon hearing the similarity in someone else! Green orbs flickered over to Wesley to exchange glances with him before she narrowed her eyebrows with an impish smirk as she peered up at the bluette with growing interest while attending to Wesley's alluring display of teasing.

When Wesley gave a strong tug of the larger man's pants, the man's hips was pulled against them, which caused the fake noble woman's large chest to be pressed all the more against the Bluette. She narrowed her eyebrows with a mischievous smirk up at the man, wondering if he was going to be the one to create space between them. Her teeth did sink upon her bottom lip, however, when Wesley lifted the larger man's shirt as he rather seductively slid his gloved hands up against his abs and threatened with an ultimatum to take it all off if he did not take off the balloon. "That's right," Emi's voice lowered into a sultry tone as she agreed with her partner, a mischievous smirk lingering on her lips as she gazed into the scarlet eyes of the big, burly, bluette. "And he means all of it.." She  emphasized Wesley's words with a velvety tone as she slid her hand on top of Wesley's leathery hand, placing her fingers in the space betwixt his fingers to feel the bluette's skin upon her finger tips.  

"C'mon, big guy.." Emi cooed in her silky low voice as her emerald eyes remained on the large man's scarlet hues underneath her narrowing eyebrows, a daring smirk drawing a curve along her lips. Gently placing a hand on the man's large one over her shoulder, she laced her fingers with his and attempted to guide his hand back to her other shoulder, shuddering slightly with a smile in delight as his touch sent a shiver down her spine, before slowly pushing his hand down her side along the voluptuous curves of her chest and abdomen until it was back on the balloon. "What do ya say?" It was either the balloon or all of his clothes off. Emi was attempting to help the big, handsome man out by getting him to listen to Wesley's initial command, but she didn't mind the other outcome in the least if it came to that.

Outfit | Word Count: 602 words| Tag:  @wes    @Kiigan  

:hearts: Caillte

Last edited by Emi Kazama on Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Emi Kazama
Emi Kazama

VylderGold : 95235

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:45 am

Continuing her pursuit of her friend, Bleuenn slipped through the throngs of lust addled party goers bumping and grind up against each other. Curtailing her disgust at such a weak will lot the half witch kept her eyes on her friend while continuing to call out to her. Running as fast as she could without a care for the speed her clothing and shoes safely allowed for. Bleuenn slammed to both halt her lack of control over her body and to throw open the doors to waste as little time as possible in hopes that it would be enough to catch Kyr.

Rolling through the doors to a far cleaning and clearer venue. Bleuenn’s ruby eyes were met with her friend at her limits. “Kyr”? Calling out to her friend she slowly reached out to the white haired woman to stop midway as she poorly lied to her. Tempering her frustration at Kyr’s stubborn she glared at the side of her friend’s head only see the edges of her friend’s reddened emerald eyes. “ No it’s not fine even a zombie can tell you are not fine. Please tell me what is wrong as I want to help a friend in need”. Clasping and resting her hands on her chest, Bleuenn would look up at Kyr with puppy dog eyes to plead for her friend’s trust.

Holding her ground Bleuenn planting herself and waited for any kind of response from Kyr. Flashing a half cocked smile as her friend sighed in defeat. With her friend’s promise to not run, Bleuenn kept her ears open in hopes to understand the why that she needed before she could help Kyr.

Watching in silence, Bleuenn simply nodded at her friend’s apology to signal her acceptance. Remaining silent to show her desire to hear what had caused her friend to lash out at the mention and act of honoring the connection to her lover. Giving her friend all the time she needed to ready herself. Kyr’s hesitation and body language told Bleuenn that whatever it was, was very personal and deeply painful to her friend. Hanging off of Kyr’s every word the half witch’s gaze shot from high to low as the mention of Kyr finding her soulmate had to be good news. However, as her friend went on any hopes of there being any positivity from their reunion were quickly put to bed. Placing her hands over Kyr’s whitened knuckles, “There was a purpose you at least found your soulmate. Even if her memory has been shattered, it can be returned just like your magic all is not lost as you at least have an answer”. Trying to smooth her friend’s pain she lightly stroked her cool fingers over Kyr’s stained and burning hands.

Remaining by Kyr’s side and doing her best to offer another outlook and support the addition to the story showed that everything her friend had sacrificed to find her soulmate was for nothing. Just as Kyr finished and fully lost control of herself. Bleuenn pulled out a handkerchief and embraced her friend with one arm while the other attempted to whip away Kyr’s tears and pain. Trying and failing to damp up the flood of emotions that came out from her friend. Bleuenn would do away with the now soaked handkerchief to fully embrace her friend. “I am sorry that your work did not lead to what you wanted. However, at least you tried and discovered the truth instead of forever dealing with the thoughts of what you could have done to learn what you know now”. Guiding her friend to a nearby bench, Bleuenn seat the Kyr and herself while resting her friend’s head on her shoulder. Not adding any more input for the moment she let her friend’s emotion run on to her as she ran her hair through Kyr’s silk hair. “I am not going to tell you that I know how you feel as I have never had anyone even close to the love you shared towards her. All I can offer is my friendship and support and tell you that you are not alone and that I will try to help you gain back what you sacrificed”. Holding Kyr close Bleuenn simply offered herself to show that she at least was not completely alone.

Wc: 720
Total: 4461
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiigan Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:13 am

The angel's eyes lingered on the blue eyes that peeked up at him, interested in this twist of events. That face, the tone, the taunting... all of it was doing something for him. He felt the draw. He forgot all about Beaux's rejection, finding this preferable if he was honest with himself. His boss might have had concerns about ethics but Kiigan shared no such concerns. Being his boss had nothing to do with this. Authority meant nothing more to Kiigan than the person who paid him to work. As his hand was moved from the balloon to the smaller man's shoulder, without thinking his rough fingers started playing with the longer strands of pretty copper hair.

With an arm around each of them, Kiigan couldn't say he wasn't feeling good. The attraction Kii felt to Wes had been quietly been there from the start, so it was nice to have the opportunity to see what that was about, but his attraction to Emi was immediate and surprising. He still wasn't sure if he was allowed to be attracted to the woman he still kinda viewed as Wes's, but between the pheromones and the minty-head's flirtation, he wasn't about to create any distance on his part.

His eyes widened slightly as he felt Wes's free hands moving, touching him. With a slow inhale and sigh, the angel tried to endure the sexual tension between the three. Gloved fingers teased his skin behind his waistband and snaking up his abdomen. It'd be better if it was Wes's actual skin, though. For added mischief, Kii flexed his muscles, giving them both something to really feel other than the balloon being yanked in closer with the tug of his hips.

"Is this a threat?" Kiigan asked Wes, his head tilting to the side without angling down any more than he needed to despite the height difference, doubling down on his cocky expression. Losing his clothes wasn't exactly something he was afraid of. Nudity didn't bother him, and he'd ended up stark naked after a night of drinking more times than he could count. "It's not a very good one," he noted, just as another hand joined in over Wes's.

So, he was going to be double-teamed? Maybe this evening would turn out much better than he ever thought!

Kiigan's crimson hues finally left the gingersnap and locked onto the bold green ones. Emi did something that finally ruined the tenuous control he'd had on his glowing. The way she cooed and took his hand on a very happy tour of her curves transformed his cocky sneer into more of a smolder accompanied by a dim glow around his head. Dear Fleuve'ir, she was... something else. Never had he met a woman like her and his mind was nowhere pure, that was for sure. "It might not come off until it's popped?" he asked, only half-heartedly looking for however it was fastened before his hand returned to Emi's. His other hand, formerly playing with Wes's hair, now rested on and caressed the back of Wes's neck, squeezing lightly. "So either find a way to get it off, give me better motivation, or strip me. I don't care," he rumbled, glancing between them. Unless he was completely hammered, it seemed to him that they'd both be fine with seeing what was under his garments. Putting the ball in their court seemed fun.

[wc: 567 || total: 5153]
Kiigan
Kiigan

VylderGold : 39055

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:11 pm

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 Pommish

TAKE ME TO WONDERLAND----

For nearly three seconds he suspended much of his dancing, laughing off the harmless embarrassment, with parted lips and eyes so diamond-bright. It was known that vivacious, spry influences were at work within the young man. Yet they seemed to have really emanated from him. The words that Aubrey’s companion had said to him—warm and inviting—had inspired a little moxie, and he used this moment to position the orb carefully between them while uttering a low, “Thank you for volunteering. Your demise will be painless and swift. But because we have considerate backsides, might you have any last words at all?”

Over his shoulder he saw her; the slender daisy had quite a head full of dark hair that cascaded down her back and gleamed like a night full of stars. The renewed appreciation had come so suddenly, that he failed to anticipate the timing and blinked as the balloon whined against his impeccably pert rump. Under the clever guise that he might have planned this all along, the startled chuckle sounded calmer as soon as he realized that he could have simply improvised the rest. He complied with that afterthought and rolled with it and began to adopt a more feminine tone, “Excuse me,” he said, pretending to be flustered, “but was that you? That’s one way to lighten the mood!”

Assuming she felt genuine embarrassment for his accusatory humor, he pushed down on it some more to strongly imply that he was the one to blame, that he was surely the culprit for every little squeak that pervaded their ear drums.

He seemed to squat just an inch, with strong, cricket-like legs moving wide apart, every step methodical and perceptively goofy. He arched his back gracefully and tossed his head back, his athletic form poking through his long-sleeved dress shirt with the elegance of a ballerina. And then the fabled twerk commenced, every fluid movement like a crashing wave that was continuous and merciless. He continued to be very careful, however, of knocking the pretty girl over and monitored the strength of his balloon crushing prowess.

He didn’t want to bruise her by being so callous as to slam her into a buffet table. But the tantalizing mental imagery of her being helplessly bent over against a nice, sturdy table clean of food seemed to stir naughty visions in his small brain, which he did away with as quickly as it came. Reverting back to a more family-friendly mindset, he looked at her once again from over his shoulder (just to check up on his partner) and laughed at the screaming rubber demon wedged between their forms. “I may have underestimated this balloon.” He purred, and then mischievously indicated to his next point, “Jenevieve, desperate times call for desperate measures. Would you like to find something to latch onto? I will give you five seconds.”

In those five seconds, he heard enough from Emi and experienced real shame. His face burned as she mocked the gentleman that was sitting some distance away from them. “And that,” he said, this time a little less enthusiastically, “was my eldritch-possessed sister. I’ll have to introduce you to her at a much later time.”

Tonight, Emi brought him nothing but shame.

Word Count; 539 TAG
made bycapt. meows
Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt
Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt

VylderGold : 11205

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:27 pm

Daphne

Flashing lights of devotion, circling in slow motion, I kissed the lips of a potion, and now I'm out in the open, so follow me into the dark...
Daphne Rose Ravenwood

Daphne had always been a little on the competitive side, having two talented older sisters would do that to you. Especially when her eldest sibling was so content on always rubbing it in her face. Still even with her competitive nature spurring her to go at this balloon game a little too intensely, even she could see that this was a game that could not be won. Because wining this wasn't about popping the balloon, no this was a mere ploy designed to create sexual tension between two parties. She let out a laugh at his comment about her hips, swaying them side to side proudly. "Thanks, they're my fathers." She quipped, placing her hands on her sides.

She sighed, taking a pause to think for a moment. Really, she didn't fancy going through that again, especially as there wouldn't be a prize at the end of it. But on the other hand, quitting wouldn't be very sporting of her considering Harm had let her practical abuse him for the sake of a win. Dropping her hands from her sides, she would move to a nearby table scooping up a drink someone had left on the side, she would knock it back, finishing it in a few hearty gulps. Then she would begin untying the balloon from her front, she approached him once more. "Well, Harm. You know what they say, turnabout is fair play." She said with a pointed look and adjusting the ties of the balloon so that the object was now attached to her rear.

Once the balloon was securely attached to her behind, she would bend over the table in front of him, propping herself up on her elbow, she would place one hand under her chin. With the other she would reach across the table, pointing her finger at the adjacent table, she would use her dream magic to carry one of the chicken wraps. Creating a thread of black particles that would dart forward, pick it up and bring it to her. Gripping the tortilla-wrapped treat in her free palm, she would take a bite, chewing momentarily before swallowing her mouthful. "Let's get it tiger."

WC: 361 / 2934 WC: @Kiigan (Harm)

Daphne's Outfit:

Daphne
Daphne

VylderGold : 127848

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:59 am

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 HXiO28c

The balloon squeaked as it was crushed between the two, the sound similar to that of a dying rat. Jen’s giggles increased only to be interrupted by a gasp of feigned indignance that escaped her lips instead. Aubrey was blaming the noise on her! “You dare accuse me of such barbaric behavior?” she teased, eyes sparkling with amusement over her shoulder. “A lady would never!” The moonlet gave her long hair a dramatic flip with her hand.

She felt Aubrey begin to press on the balloon harder, moving up, down, around - anything to try to get the rubber to split. Jen replied with equal and eccentric pressure, grabbing up the hem of her dress into curled hands so she could get a better and wider stance. Ladylike be damned, she wasn’t going to let the redhead push her over! Jen had never moved like this before, but her heart felt light with amusement at how strange and ridiculous it was. They looked like two bugs wrestling for dominance, a black bird and red bird dancing back and forth. The star-child swung her skirt back and forth with her hips, her cheeks hurting from grinning so widely. It was unnatural, it was odd, and yet, it was the most fun she’d had in a long time.

As Aubrey spoke, Jen nodded her head in agreement. The balloon refused to die an undignified death, so they would have to take it a step further. Looking around, she found the corner of a sturdy wooden table nearby that had bowls of various chocolates and cookies sitting neatly on top. It was part of the greater food buffet, but not in the center of it all. Jen gentle grabbed the crook of Aubrey’s elbow and led him to the table. “This should work!”

“Wait, you have a sister? And she’s here?” the moonlet exclaimed, looking towards where they had just come from. “Why didn’t you tell me? You have to introduce us!” Jen’s eyes were bright. Another new acquaintance, especially one that might be like Aubrey, was an exciting prospect. “Well, maybe later…” she added, reminded of the task at hand. They had a rubber demon to slay!

Post WC: 365 Thread WC: X Tagged:   @Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt     Music: Halo Halo  
Jen
Jen

VylderGold : 19219

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassian Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:36 am

Cassian's lips twitched. Did Beaux have a thing for blue hair? Was that his type? That's all he could really see that was similar between the two, himself and that behemoth of an angel. Maybe he preferred his own kind? Brows pinching together irritably, Cassian, conveniently forgetting that he was here to mess around as well, was suffering some sort of surge of... jealousy? It was more complicated than that, since he'd also very much enjoyed watching Beaux in that exchange, yet it didn't stop this very particular urge to rush in and erase that stranger's smell and presence from the silverette's body. One would probably rush to say he was insecure, but that wasn't really it. Yes, he was shorter, but he was certainly more charming, handsome, and smooth than that brute. It was more that...well, if that was what the angel he'd become curiously fond of was into, could he... 'compete' wasn't really the right word, since the two men weren't even playing the same game. Similar, though.

"How's this?" a sultry woman's voice pierced through his distracted thoughts, but even so, didn't draw his gaze.

"Yeah, fine," he said, tone bored as if his turned head and relaxed position on the barstool, elbows back on the bar wasn't enough of an indication. She probably realized it and went at the balloon a bit harder, though it was quite possible that the balloon would never pop given how squishy her chest was. Whatever her name was, she really needed to use something a bit firmer, not that he cared anymore. When he first saw the basic blonde beauty, she'd seemed like a fun evening, but now he only wanted one thing. One person. And that person had just fairytale princessed himself into the men's room, though he'd had to crane his neck from the end of the bar to see him disappear.

Since he couldn't see very well from where he was sitting, the young noble decided he'd had enough. "Alright, that'll do. I don't think you'll get it any time soon," he said, fingers curling around the girl's chin to lean her back so he could stand and remove the balloon from his black high-waisted pants. Irritation tainted his tone, though he wasn't sure if it was because of Beaux or the other angel.

"But Mr. du Villanell--"

"Don't call me that," Cassian snapped, turning a sharp eye on her fast enough to make the ponytail tied high on his head whip around and tickle his own ear. For all the mindless flirting he'd been doing earlier, he seemed disgusted with her now. Disinterested as he was, he still poured on a honeyed tone after, putting on a convincing fake smile. "Sorry, doll. It was a good effort, but I came here to mingle, and you should do the same. You're too pretty for one man to monopolize for the whole event," he crooned, turning and heading for the men's room with a wave. Was she okay with that? He had no idea, he didn't look back or care.

Cassian didn't go in the restroom, though. Instead, he leaned against a wall nearby with a glass of red wine so he could patiently wait for the angel to come out, picking at the silver moon and star designs dotting the black see-through fabric of his flowy tunic tucked into his pants. He was ever the picture of nonchalance and indifference... as long as you didn't notice how his one eye always returned to one particular spot.

[wc: 589]
Cassian
Cassian

VylderGold : 4559

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyr Artanis Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:36 am

Kind words and even kinder gestures still could not cease the heartbreak and tears flowing freely from the pale-haired woman, who only belatedly reacted to the arm around her and the hug offered. Like a meek lamb she'd been guided to a bench before she'd burst into tears in full after telling her tale, yet though her friend spoke true words of encouragement, there was more to it that she still had to tell. It was true that she did not have to guess now she'd found out the truth, nor beat herself up about never having found Jez, but at this point she wasn't sure whether the pain of her betrayal had been worth it. That sharp, inexorable pain in her chest, ripping through her body. So when she actually registered the softness and warmth of Bleu's embrace, she seemed to tense at first, before fully melting into it. Kyrenai couldn't help but cling as she let her emotions run free, her face fully tucked away against her shoulder, her grip tightening almost desperately. And she would stay like that for a while, until her tears had dried and her eyes stung and her voice shifted into a more hoarse tone. "Thank you, Bleu… really… I don't think there's anyone else I could call so dear a friend as I could you. Yet I don't wish to drag you into my misery any further. I'll try my best to continue my life without her holding my mind captive too long, but for now…" Her grip finally loosened, slowly letting go off the blue-haired woman so her words sounded less muffled than they had while mumbling against her shoulder. There seemed to be more the woman wished to tell her friend. This time with more composure than the last telling.

"She was the only one I had left after thousands of years alone... It's… there's more to it than this, too. This connection, the magic I meant… it's literally magical in nature, like a pact. A pact so strong that it has to be made and accepted by two consenting parties, at the cost of not only mana but life force alike." There was still some sniffling present as she tried to sit back up, wiping away the lingering tears with the palm of her hand. "Magic like that Bleu, it's lethal. One wrong move and it will sever the life of both parties involved… but it was necessary at that point. I wasn't ready to lose her, and she wasn't ready either… because reincarnation, returning in another form does not happen in my previous world. If you die, it ends completely. So when Jez's first life was coming to an end when we found out about the ritual and the pact, and together we decided to use this accursed magic. To turn things in our favor. Jez would pay the remainder of her life force, however little that was, and I would connect half of mine to her soul, so she could be reincarnated instead while feeding on an immortal soul's power. It went off without a hitch, but only later on we learnt about the true consequences."

She smiled sadly. "We were linked together, could feel each other's existence and strengthen that bond to share thoughts and feelings alike. But the cost of this was Jez's memories, that had to be ignited anew every single time. I actually had her hate me during her first few reincarnations because I had no idea how it worked at all!" The laugh that followed was hollow and bitter, but it too had once been a fond memory both had laughed about later on. Now however it was but a thorn in her side, aching as it squirmed deeper inside of her, out of her grasp. "For me it was my immortality that shrunk away. Every single time she died the pact would siphon enough mana and life force out of me to create a cycle of reincarnation, to create a body fit for her soul. It took me several hundreds of years to realise it actually left its marks on me too," Her hand had strayed back to her chest, gently tapping her sternum, still covered by her dress. "Physical marks. But those don't show as long as the bond remain mutual. To break the pact both parties must perform the same ritual and break the pact simultaneously… if it's done by only one side the other party will suffer from it rather than the party breaking it. Which is ironic, since that's how it works in actual relationships too. When she broke the pact she gained the sacrifice I had made… she gained my half-immortal life in this world. I was lucky in that regard… had I been mortal before reaching Vyldermire, I would've died in the process and taken her place in the void she left instead. Without reincarnations."

The truth was there, hidden on her body, scattered all over her skin. "Perhaps… it might be better if I show you instead, the price I paid." Kyrenai said softly, letting her hands slip behind her neck and into her white hair, lifting it to reveal a bare shoulder and part of the turtle-neck dress. She moved the fabric away, which had been hiding a most hideous set of scars, both old and new alike, running down the side of her neck unto part of her shoulder and down to her collarbone. The edges betrayed that some of the scars she saw ran further down her chest, and it did not take a nimble mind to guess how many more hid underneath the remainder of her dress, scattered around her body. Kyrenai let go of her hair again, allowing her pale white locks to smoothly cover the vicious scars once more. "They don't heal. I tried. Naturally-made scars disappear when healed with magic but these… they remain. And now I bleed like a mortal, except my blood still holds the sheen of an immortal one." She sighed ever so deeply, nodding softly-- more to herself than anything else.

Wordcount: 1018 || TPW: 4977
Kyr Artanis
Kyr Artanis

VylderGold : 1153

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:15 pm

Softly caressing her friend’s head as she released all of her pain onto her. Despite the less than joyful moment, Bleuenn could not help but giggle at Kyr saying that she did not want to drag her into her misery. “It would not be the first time you’ve been with me in a less than stellar state and don’t they say misery loves company”? Holding her friend tightly, “Besides even though it’s hard to see you like this. I feel deeply moved that you are willing to let me help and share such personal feelings, it's nice to be wanted for a change even if it’s for the worst of times”.

Giving her friend all the time she needed, Kyr’s tears and cries would slowly ease after a bit of time passed. Releasing her friend a bit reluctantly from her embrace, her friend’s next words shocked her. Staring at her friend the ice witch did not think that her friend was thousands of years old nor had suffered such loneliness that does not even register her own near decades. That alone was shocking to Bleuenn, but the mention of a pact only increased the sheer volume of information and pain that was barely known to the half witch. She was aware of how pacts were formed and the good and bad that came with it, but that barely explained even the basics of pacts as they were so varied and complex a lifetime of study would not even be enough to fully understand such magic.

Remaining silent and simply listening to more and more of her friend’s words continued to shock and surprise her. Her friend was not only ancient but formally immortal that in turn sacrificed her immortality for love. If she did not see the woman rip a hole through the world in person the ice witch would have doubted the woman’s words, but she somehow managed to unknowingly befriend a possible god like being from another world.

Frozen, Bleuenn had no idea what to say, she was currently overwhelmed with information and tragedy that rivaled the works from her world’s greatest writers. Though unlike the books her friend’s pain and experiences were very real. This was far beyond Bleuenn, she had barely lived even half a century and Kyr had been through no doubt many lives with a love that took everything from her. Looking at the marks she could tell that they were made from strong magic. The pact had turned into more of a curse with Kyr’s former love acting as a parasite. Wanting to reach out, but holding back Bleuenn lowered her hands towards her dress and tightened them within the fabric as she looked down stuck in her thoughts

Trying to be strong and tried to think of what to say, but nothing came out. She was just a child to Kyr and she had no way of knowing how to undo such a deep pact or even if it could be undone. Racking her brain her mind came to the same conclusion. They would need Jez and more than likely have to take back what was lost if that was even possible. Though more questions arose, as the magic involved would be something even the cruelest and twisted would shy away from and that would be the simple part as she doubted Kyr would want to kill someone she felt so deeply for.

Looking away from her friend. “I am sorry Kyr, but I can’t be of much help. Though…”. Holding back her words as she wondered if she should even say what her friend would most likely have to do. “I don’t know the full story, but I don’t understand why someone so close to you would do something so cruel it does not add up. I wish I could be more helpful, but I am sure you are more than aware of what you would have to do if you want even an infinitesimal chance of regaining what you have lost. I am not telling you what to do and I don’t want to put any ideas in your head, but if what you say is true you have to decide between yourself or her”. Unable to face Kyr as she knew her words were cruel and monstrous, but she promised to help her friend regain what was lost she cannot go back on her word just cause the method is unsavory.

Wc: 742
Total: 5203
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:46 pm

OOC NOTE:
Okay now that enough time has passed, we're going to get ready for the next event. Feel free to switch partners or stick with the one's you have, my next post will include Lilith asking the first questions for the next activity.

Lili

I  can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot
Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot
Lilith

Lilith smirked in delight as she felt his determination against her, the increased aggression in which he handled her and the balloon making her bite her lip. The sweet nostalgia of there last encounter washing away any of her reservations over 'repeat encounters'. Normally she wouldn't do this, repeat interactions never ended well in the long run. She knew this. And yet the temptation was growing to great, it was beginning to consume her, and drown her doubts.

The impact of the balloon popping thrust would launch her toward him, her pelvis forced firmly against him and her face now positioned a few inches from his. For a quick moment, there was the briefest glimmer of red that spilt across her irises before they quickly transformed into their usual sparkling emerald hue. There was a pause as Lilith remained there for a moment, eyes locked with his. Wanting. She would arch her face toward him as he leaned down to whisper to her, his voice a sexy melody to her ears. "You know, I think it did..."

She would linger for a moment, hands playful rolling down his arms, enjoying the feel of his familiar muscles under her touch. Then suddenly, she would step back, turning from Abe once more. She would move to the edge of the stage, the game had officially ended and now it was time to start the next event. Her eyes scanned the room, the sight of all the flustered faces amusing her greatly. Her eyes glinted with wicked intent as she took the megaphone from the stagehand, bringing it to her chin before she began to speak once more. "Now wasn't that stimulating! I'm sure that ice is well and truly broken hmmm? Although melted might be a better word." She let out a light laugh before continuing.

"So without further ado, let's get ready for the next game shall we. I must tell you, this one if it's possible, is going to be even more invasive than the last. So if you want to switch your partner, I'd do so now. You have until the end of this song! Chop chop!" Another melody would begin to play, and around the room, the event organiser would go around and collect balloons. Handing out small whiteboards and marker pens to those they approached. Quickly they would set about preparing everyone for the next thrilling part of the singles event.

The ever notorious; Truth or Dare.

WC: 345  TWC: 2688

Tag: @Abelios

Lilith
Lilith

VylderGold : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaux Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:50 am

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 Me9gqVH

The host’s faint voice in the distance startled Beaux out of his mental spiraling. She directed the crowd to the next task, and the hum of voices picked up right after she finished speaking. The words ‘more invasive’ from her speech stuck with the angel, causing his heart to drop to his stomach. What could possibly be more invasive than humping a balloon between two attractive people? He dared not imagine.

With a subtle panic in his movements, Beaux grabbed up his jacket and straightened his shirt. It was time to leave. He had to get out of there before he got caught up in another game that would inhibit his mental state even more than Kiigan already had. Try as he did to prepare himself for this night, he was not ready for what had happened. With a last woeful glance in the mirror, he slipped out of the bathroom.

Before he could even look for the nearest exit, Beaux ran into trouble that stopped him in his tracks. Trouble that caused his heart rate to skyrocket and his gut to plummet at the same time. Leaning against the wall outside the restroom was Cassian du Villanell, cool and casual as ever. The man glowed with a dark radiance, like the final hues of dusk fading into a night sky splattered with stars. Beaux couldn’t help but give him a once-over glance from high ponytail to tight pants. He was a vision as usual, and the silverette was already flustered.

The angel found that his lips were dry and his tongue struggled to work. He gulped. Had Cassian seen him with Kiigan? The thought sent a pang of confused guilt to his heart. Cheeks turned rosy as once again he was reminded of what had happened with the other angel.

“Cassian!” he managed to choke out, grasping his cardigan harder in his hands. “W-what are you doing here?” Beaux wanted to leave before this next game started, but now Cassian was in front of him. He still held on to the dim hope of escaping, as unlikely as it had come to be.

Post WC: 354 Thread WC: 2,450 Tagged: @Cassian Music: Link

Beaux
Beaux

VylderGold : 1175

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:41 pm

Rowan

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking , I want you to be happier, I want you to be
happier, when the evening falls and I'm left there with my thoughts
The Tsunedari Siblings

Kura, unlike the balloon, was feeling a little deflated. Despite all of the other weird things she was trying not to allow overwhelm, it had felt good to pop the balloon. Like they had won, or something. Bested the game at hand. Knowing that it would just magically re-inflate itself, prolonging this unnatural proximity between them. It was a lot to endure on the Kitsune's end. She just wasn't used to this kind of behaviour, it felt weird, wrong.

But then again, it could be worse. Out of all of the people she knew, Daiko, at the very least was a preferable choice in who she would like to be forced to do this with. He was good. Kind. Handsome.

"I don't... really know." She replied, and for the most part, she wasn't entirely sure what the purpose of the game was for. Although, she did have a theory, but that seemed way too farfetched. Surely the organisers of this event weren't purposefully trying to make people feel... that way. Were they?

Listening to Daiko's words of encouragement, Kura inhaled deeply, nodding in agreement. They really didn't have any other choice but to keep going. Gripping onto his arms once more, she would pull as firmly as she could. Eyes squeezed shut and teeth gritted together, expression pinched in anticipation of the impending 'pop' of the balloon between them. She would say nothing else, instead, she would emit a quiet groan of frustration and she tried harder to end this wild game.

It was harder this time, the balloon was firmer, more resistant. But she wouldn't give up, and after several moments of pulling and intense squishing, the balloon would give way. Popping loudly between them, Kura would slump forward once again, slightly short of breath.  Like last time she would rest against him, this time however her cheek pressed against Daiko's chest.

Warm.

She realised that quite a long pause passed with her against him like this, with a soft squeak she would pull away, and turning, her skin returning to its prior flush of deep pink. The sound of the host's voice rang out, calling an end to the game, news that would cause Kura to sigh with relief. She would mention the next game, during which Kura would peek back at Daiko briefly. Still reeling from the intense embarrassment of being pressed against him, still, it wasn't like she wanted to be partnered with anyone else. An organiser would press a whiteboard and marker pen into her hand before wandering off. Following this, Kura, now peering intently at her whiteboard would take a small step toward him. Just to be sure that they were going to do this next game together, whatever it was.

WC: 457 TWC: 2512 Tag: @Daiko  

Dialogue Colours
Kura  | Daisuke/Hikari

Kura's Outfit:

Daisuke
Daisuke

VylderGold : 9177

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassian Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:13 am

"The same thing you were doing here, I imagine," Cassian purred, making a great effort to purge the creeping bother out of his silky tone. "Are you having a good time?" he asked, a tight smirk pulling his lips. He'd barely moved from his spot that whole time, and thus he'd caught a glimpse of Beaux emerging before Beaux saw him. That way he was at least looking away when the silverette approached, playing into his aloof persona, like this was all unplanned, he hadn't been waiting, it was just totally just a coincidence and he'd had no idea the angel was at the event...

But he was bothered and that just compounded the strange sense of botheredness over and over. It made his whole body run hot as if he'd been standing in front of a furnace. His nerves tingled, and his already shaky grasp on impulse control wavered at the mere proximity to the angelic boy. It was strange and unlike anything he'd really experienced before. It was like anger, but not directed at anyone. He was mildly angry with that stranger that had pawed all over Beaux, but he wasn't angry at Beaux. Maybe it wasn't anger afterall, and more akin to hunger. Gods, he wanted Beaux to want him, make those faces he'd made as that overgrown man pressed against him-

Cassian inhaled sharply, then exhaled as a sigh in an attempt to play off the seething jealousy and longing pulsing through his veins. With a smile, he fought back the urge to drape himself over Beaux like an expensive coat and hide him from everyone's view. The host, the pheromone source he was unwittingly falling victim to, made an announcement then. It should have taken his attention, but his eye never left the angel, even while he vaguely listened. The balloon game was over now. What a shame. He'd been about to grab one and use it as an excuse to one-up his "competition", but it was on to Truth or Dare. It didn't sound nearly as tantalizing, but he'd take it.

"Surely you aren't leaving," he started, leaning off the wall to stand perhaps a little too close, but not quite as close as they'd danced at the beach party. "I do think I wish to switch partners from the last game," the entertainer said with a mock thoughful tone, eyeing the taller man he was so glad had come right over to him just in time. Perhaps the fact that Beaux was at a singles event was an encouragement. Before, Cassian had just picked him up while Beaux was working. In this environment, he was basically looking for something more obviously in the line of romance or lust and the like. Easier to know your footing, right?

"May I have the pleasure of your company?" Cassian had almost added a 'if you have no one you wish to return to', but... why leave options open? Beaux would stay with him, right? If he ended up returning to that guy, at this currently moment, it felt like he might never recover.

[wc: 517 || total: 1106]
Cassian
Cassian

VylderGold : 4559

Back to top Go down

Post by Saeven Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:43 am

SINGLES' NIGHT
@Karimah

The growing anxiety over the balloon at his nether region wasn’t exactly lessened by the genie’s reassurances. What with her eyes avoiding the situation and Saeven’s own gaze uncomfortably inclining downwards at the rubbery beast it was clear that both were festering under the rapidly forming cloud of awkwardness. Their smiles might as well have matched in terms of discomfort. But it was not like her words didn’t carry truth to them. In the crossroads of bad, worse, and deplorable there could always be a way out if the path was laid clear; thus, the situation could not become any more dire.

But it seemed, somehow, that they had managed a wrong turn from the start.

Before the sensitive elf could offer his own suggestion to the problem, he found himself being slammed against back-first into the confection’s table and suddenly blinking dumbly at the all-too atmospheric, candle-lit ceiling. The moist squish of pastries beneath him crinkled his eyes and sent a disgusted shiver down his body, but it was the extra weight that set upon him which turned his whole being into stone.

“Kari… mah…?”

Saeven’s fear would be proven correct not a second later, however; when from his periphery a hand of dark olive color made its way towards his caked tresses, her voice just as small as he felt in that instance. That cloud of awkwardness which had decidedly swarmed them was not a cloud at all but something worse: a storm. A raging, thunderous omen of a predicament that—much like the petite woman straddling him—he wanted nothing else but to end. So it wasn’t until Karimah began to engage in the same humpery as those around him that the his stony visage crumbled and produced a hitched, shrill noise of a breath.

“W-What…?” he breathed out weakly, his face turning a shade of crimson that matched his outfit. “Get me off?” He found himself quite flustered at that. Had she not let her intentions be known just moments before disaster struck then mayhap he would’ve thought much worse of her actions. But it did not mean that her poor choice of words didn’t affect him. Clearly, the messages where quite mixed and his brain was having a hard time of it. “I am not the one who will get off—you will get off. I am not an easy elf!” Ah, it seemed her wording was infectious; more so when she’d derailed his train of thought into less than decent territory. Luckily, he'd managed to catch the slip. “I mean—!"

His hands dipped to her waist. “You will get off of me!” He tried to remove the silverette, but given not wanting to harm her and their cakey circumstance that the attempt only managed to bounce her off himself harder than any of her previous attempts. A familiar feeling, although little and unassuming, suddenly wormed its way through the elf and sent faint goosebumps along his skin.

His eyes widened slightly at the realization.

His mind: a cacophonous opera of internal screams.

He would not be one to enjoy this.

So his reach redirected, grabbing the genie by her dainty shoulders and pressing her against his chest instead. In one swift movement he rolled them both, making sure to protect her head from any silverware or plates before stopping atop of her for a brief moment… and promptly pushed himself—and her—off the degenerate table.

Coming to a stand, he slowly released her from his grasp. “Karimah,” his voice was steady for once, almost calm, as it seemed that all it’s shake had gone to his hands. Hands which, just as slowly as they released her made their way up, palms facing forward, into the air. He looked very much the suspect having been caught red-handed. Though, in this case, red-faced. “I think we happened by a washroom on the way here. I would hate to see you…” and he could not bare to look at her at the moment, “…in any worse state.”

With his lips tightly bound together he would say no more as he stared off into the distance with a blank expression, off into some corner of a wall that was at least partway decent while keeping his hands raised and away from his companion. He’d gone into autopilot. What had been just a simple headache for the day had turned into a migraine out of sheer humiliation and embarrassment at what just transpired.

He dearly hoped, for both their sakes, that she would take the suggestion offered.

Word Count: 0761
Total Word Count: ---

☽LIA☾
Saeven
Saeven

VylderGold : 1117

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaux Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:28 pm

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 Me9gqVH

“Oh,” Beaux muttered with a shake of his head as he realized how obvious his question was. He shouldn’t be surprised Cassian would be here, but with his mind racing a mile a minute, the first words from his tongue were impulsive.

“Er… sure,” the angel stammered. In his frantic state of mind, he couldn’t tell if it was a genuine question or a loaded one. Ever casual and mysterious, the entertainer was unreadable. All he could think about was if Cassian had seen him and Kiigan as he stared a little too hard at the navy-haired man. “It’s been an interesting night,” he added, wringing his cardigan in his hands.

Cassian had pushed himself off the wall and invaded Beaux’s personal space. The familiar presence caused his breath to hitch, and their proximity only pushed his flustered demeanor to the brink. The last shred of hope for escape left with the navyette’s question. The angel felt his willpower wilt like a flower in the heat. Not only was Beaux too polite, but this was Cassian, up in his bubble and looking very alluring. Even if he tried, he couldn’t say no.

“Yes,” the silverette conceded, holding in a defeated sigh, “I’d love to.” As much as his body screamed to go home, the burning need to please Cassian was stronger. “We can pair up, I don’t have a partner.” Beaux felt dread begin to gnaw at his stomach as he thought about the game they were about to play. Just what kind of things would the navy-haired mystery ask him, or ask him to do?

Post WC: 266 Thread WC: 2,716 Tagged:   @Cassian   Music: Link  
Beaux
Beaux

VylderGold : 1175

Back to top Go down

Post by Karimah Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:00 pm

---

“I beg your pardon?”

All frantic attempts of escape ceased in a millisecond when she heard all of the things to come out of his mouth. She folded her hands in prayer and behind them were two eyeballs growing wide with concern.

“I do not think you are a floozy, Saeven.” She couldn’t have turned any redder than the robes he wore. “You are halal like that chicken from the butcher. I only wish for us both to get off.” came the nervous mumbling of the jinni, who still wasn’t processing the meaning he was thinking with. “You really are confusing me.”

Under his touch things deep down in her scuffled to the light and cropped up like blossoms in the spring. The flowerets also died a wintery death as a notable shudder ran through her. She twisted her fingers into his robes, craving a greater distance between them, and around the time he pushed them off the table, that gentle ensnarement turned into a weak but feral push.

She brushed the hair from her forehead, bending her face back to keep the tears from kissing her eyes.

Her soul was still winging through the degradation they sustained together.

Her feelings never mattered, but tonight, they had a life of their own and they were hard to control. No one was at fault for them, just herself.

There was an invisible fire spreading across her chest, her face, and it was picking and eating away at her flesh and bones.

Humans could assimilate the agglomeration of emotions a thousand times better, it was a gift

The same could not be said for a deeply shamed Karimah.

Embarrassment of this level was new to her, and it made her want to scream into the void and hop around on one foot if it meant warding off such demons of the mind.

“W-Washroom?” she echoed, her voice as light as the tickling ivories of a ballroom piano. For a while Karimah was quiet, and her friend did not speak.

The jinn timidly glanced at his fine profile; the frosted elf looked so fragile, as though he were too oppressed by rain and shadow to see her.

Her heart contracted seeing him like this. She was still running her fingers nervously through her shock of silvery long hair and trembled fiercely under the squish of a pastry caught in her own tresses. It caused every hair to stand on end, and she stiffened unattractively under the light of the candles dancing over them.

Karimah did not offer to explain her violent hand waving as she did away with the mess to restore him, herself and the table to their former glory. The desserts were freshly made and back on the cursed table —- Saeven was beautiful again — and she was undeservingly presentable once more.

She looked hastily over the elf from head to toe and then bowed apologetically when she was sure he was magically free of unsightly cake spotting.

Satisfied, she was still very sorry to have troubled him so she took the cue to leave with soft steps that would drift soundlessly through a joyous mass. What hurt the most was being powerless to comfort the innocent fellow. The suffocating knot in her throat would not allow for an apology to be squeezed out of her, and she hoped he could find it in his heart to forgive her.

“I should be stoned to death,” the contrite spirit gasped softly, not thinking herself as being too dramatic for uttering something like this. Her slow walk of shame quickened to a rush, and she was running through a highly entertained crowd, trembling with the anticipation of hiding away and boiling in her own skin.

It felt so far away; all she wanted to do was hide in a stall forever and forget her existence. She froze just at the entrance and sniffled behind the soft hands that hid her rosy face from view, not sure if there was any real use in crying in a place like that. What if it was full of people?

She lowered her hands as her attention became utterly fixated on the only exit here, and with her eyes did she measure the distance from the bathroom entrance to the way out of this festive purgatory.

“I could go outside and scream,” she confessed rather honestly, and toyed with the sleeve of her long green dress through her mild sniffling. “But then I would find myself committed, in a straitjacket and at the mercy of others.”

She was starting to feel more like herself again; only by a little could she breathe again.

Word Count; 777
made bycapt. meows
Karimah
Karimah

VylderGold : 54226

Back to top Go down

Post by Abelios Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:37 pm

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 X4zJMoO

Abe found great pleasure in seeing that Lili was enjoying this just as much as he was. As they stood face to face, he noticed something odd happen in her eyes, a sudden red color appearing then disappearing just as quickly. The titan played it off as a trick of the light. He was more focused on the triumph he felt at her response. “I knew you couldn’t forget a night like that.” Abe himself certainly couldn’t.

Lili’s hands trailed down his arms, then quickly she had stepped away. He’d nearly forgotten they were on stage and she was running this event. The sudden absence of her body next to his left him feeling almost cold. Things had gotten so hot and heavy he needed to cool back down.

Abe stayed on the side of the stage as she introduced the next event: truth or dare. He didn’t leave the stage because he didn’t know if he should, or if Lili needed another test subject to show the crowd how it was done. Truth be told, he couldn’t take his attention from her long enough to leave the stage even if he wanted to. Event organizers bustled around the room, handing out whiteboards and markers. The titan didn’t realize he had been handed one until he looked down at his hands.

Post WC: 221 Thread WC: 1,707 Tagged: @Lilith Music: Cyclone

Abelios
Abelios

VylderGold : 1197

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:59 am

all these little lies
and most of them are mine
my words are coated in honey and wine
The feeling of muscles hardening under his palm left him a little more than wanting, more so when Emi’s hand added extra weight and sensation the more he travelled along Kiigan’s abdomen. Wes wouldn’t have minded feeling something more, to feel them both warm against his skin and, for once, cursed his compulsion for gloves.

“Really,” he started, voice lowering teasingly. He sounded not at all phased by the angel’s comment. “And here I thought you knew better than to undermine a threat…”

Although he didn’t show it, it'd made him annoyed, but the annoyance almost seemed to flutter from his chest and dip into a hot wave over the rest of his body when rough fingers slid across the skin near his choker; the unfamiliarity of his touch cropping up pleasurable goosebumps. Without realizing he’d marginally shifted to one side, further exposing himself to the caress.

His taunting gaze held, the caress not having broken him down enough to quell the urges creeping forth from the show of cockiness. The urge only spiked further when the voice he’d been exposed to all night tingled his ear—a sultry timbre that not only drew a subtle need into his cerulean eyes but drew a long side-glance to the seductive way she carried herself. Fuck. It only made him want to see more out of these two, much more when that dim glow made itself present and the duo’s attempts were met with the sort of indifference that rang alike to a challenge.

He really did like the more rebellious ones, not that he’d ever see to it openly. However, while intoxicated— it sure as hell was a lot easier to admit to himself. It was fun trying to put them in their place, and Emi and Kiigan had both opposed him in their own way.

“You don’t care…? Better motivation…?” he purred up at the bluette, brow raising as though he was suspecting him of a lie. The trailing hand which had been nearing his torso swooped up onto his shoulder underneath his clothes, exposing most of his chest; the other reached for his ponytail before yanking the taller male by the hair. A somewhat sadistic smirk springing onto his features as he forcefully brought him down to his knees.

“Mio angelo, from that look and glow…” the redhead leaned low enough to level with Kiigan, fingers gripping his jaw to keep his scarlet gaze on Emi. “…I’d say you’re more than motivated.” His voice was smooth as his lips brushed against his ear and down to the soft skin of his neck, stopping only to bring his attention to the focus of said motivation. Wes teased her as well, his free hand slowly sliding up the greenette’s arm, across her nape, and burying his fingers into the back of her hair.

“Isn’t that right?” The smirk turned a little slyer now as he addressed her, asking for her two cents on Kiigan’s motivation problem. His eyes narrowed down on her expectantly, his grasp on the emerald strands tightening suddenly as he searched for that reaction he craved. He turned then, and harshly sunk his teeth into Kiigan’s neck.
tagged @Emi Kazama @Kiigan 0529 words
template by punki

Turning this in as a solo!

Personal WC: 6821 words
Adept Quest: 5,000/5,000 words
Remaining WC: 1,821 words
wes
wes

VylderGold : 95772

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Kazama Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:40 am

joker's always wild

but I just can't smile without you

The bluette's glow caused the petite rogue in the burgundy dress to raise her eyebrows and blink her jewel green orbs in silenced awe. That pretty, effervescent glow. The way that it illuminated the bluette was oddly calming, but there was a tiny flicker in her memory where it seemed familiar from somewhere. Unfortunately, the mind of the tipsy Emi was not unlike a butterfly, fluttering away all too easy to the distraction of the handsome bluette's charming smolder and accented voice as he spoke once more. Always weak to those natural, charming smiles, the defenseless Emi leaned forward with interest as she peered into his scarlet hues attentively with an admiring smile reaching her eyes. All the while, the partially drunk thief in disguise was actually stupidly registering the actual words he had just said.

Almost as if they truly had been synchronized, Wesley's seemingly or playfully insulted reaction repeated enough of his friend's words for her to understand that the bluette had posed a challenge. She watched Wesley yank the tall bluette down to his knees and peered down at him with a small, sympathetic smile when the bluette was forced by Wesley to look at her. Wesley's caress up her arm that trailed over to her neck caused her to exhale softly from the parting of her lips as she gazed at the blue eyed baker with the dangerously devilish grin. The dominating transformation of the baker should have been a warning sign, if she knew better, but the tipsy girl weakened at the ginger devil's temptation to play with fire. She refused to answer Wesley, if only because she wasn't one to make that call when it came to the blue-haired stranger's motivation; perhaps he did require more motivation. "Anh!" A groan escaped her lips upon feeling her seafoam hair being tugged, abruptly tilting her head back. Her eyes then glowered darkly as she silently watched Wesley bite Kiigan's neck. Tugging her hair for painful pleasure was one thing, but she felt that Wesley was only using her groan to stir or prove the bluette's motivation like she was the ginger's little toy.

There was just one problem: She was no one's puppet.

"Oh Wesley," cooed the breathy tone of the minty haired thief into the ginger man's ear as the tip of her nose lightly traced the outer lining of his ear down to his ear lobe. She then brought his ear lobe to her lips, sucking on the soft, pliable thing before giving it a gentle nibble between her front teeth and the bottom of her lips. "He only wants to play.." Emi gently defended the bluette in hopes for the ginger to take pity on the poor man. After all, it seemed as though the poor bluette was now left without a partner in this balloon game. All the man wanted was a bit more fun. "Why don't we show him a little fun?" The minty haired thief asked in her sweet, velvety voice, the only gentle warning before she instantly bit into the tempting ear lobe harder and long enough to hopefully let him ponder her chaotic possibility of tearing his ear off if she wanted to; a deliverance of a sharp yet substantial threat enough for her to be heard and taken seriously by the ginger man. Her vengeful nature made sure Wesley would never mistake her looks for a doll to be manipulated. Nonetheless, Emi peppered his ear lobe with sweet bandaid kisses to kiss the pain away as a playful smile spread along her lips. She didn’t mean to bite him hard. She was only joking..maybe.

"Alright, Big Blue..let's play.." The low, sultry voice of the thief in burgundy lilted serenely as her eyelids lowered half-mast over her emerald greens. After placing his hand by her curved waist, her hand rested on his shoulder to aid her in her playfully slow descent in front of him. Her knees bent with flexible ease as she lowered herself, purposely lingering far too long when her breasts slid down his face. A sly smirk curved along her lips as she allowed the bluette's face into the see-thru fabric over her cleavage. In a swift, fluid motion, the rogue made quick way of unbuckling his belt unzipping his pants. Emi then sat on the balloon that nestled on his crotch as both her legs extended themselves along each side of his kneeled legs. She was in position for him to do one of two things. "Well?" She teased with a raise of an eyebrow, a smirk curving one side of her face. "Take it off.." Emi referred to him finishing the job of removing his pants as she leaned closer with her arms wrapped around his neck while she straddled the balloon. "Or pop it.." She added deftly close by his lips, her green eyes locked onto his scarlet eyes while she let the answer to that decision up to him. The balloon will be taken off or popped. Either way, Emi was going to achieve the end result.

Outfit | Word Count: 846 words PWC: 11,301| Tag:  @wes    @Kiigan  

:hearts: Caillte

Last edited by Emi Kazama on Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Emi Kazama
Emi Kazama

VylderGold : 95235

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiigan Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:08 am

The announcement being made by the host went completely unheard as if it had blended into the music and voices around him. All the consumed his focus were these two he intended to toy with, though perhaps he had become the toy instead.

Next thing he knew, which he was a little too drunk to fully process the strength of, Kiigan found his hair being yanked and himself kneeling in front of the two. Now he had to look up a little. What a change in perspective, but it did give him a better view of a few things he didn't mind seeing, though he wanted to look at that sadistic face of the strawberry. The strawberry had other ideas.

Gripping his jaw, that infuriatingly gloved hand kept his face angled toward Emi while he called out his glow. Despite himself, the glow flickered, especially as Wes's mouth came close and brushed his ear. Yeah, he had nothing to say now. It was exciting in various ways. He wasn't the submissive type particularly, but how could he resist the view of this seductive mint standing before him? Crimson eyes trailed from her face to her curves, but his brows drew down in frustration. She was looking at Wes, and Kiigan wanted her to look at him. And even in his frustration, he felt his heart bang around in his chest as he watched him yank her hair and her return with a defiant ear bite.

If he thought he was being left out, he would be proven very wrong very soon. Suddenly, the gingersnap bit him. A fist balled in the fabric of Wes's shirt. His eyes widened a little and he sucked in a sharp breath, unprepared but thrilled. Kiigan liked that. He really liked that. He wanted to bite that smug strawberry back, but he was still being aimed at Emi, who was now back on him as well. Those perky mounds he'd been admiring, wondering if they were as soft as they looked, were no longer only wonders. They were soft. And they had slid down his face. His hand on her waist pressed wanting fingers and pulled her a little closer. His pants were unzipped and she was straddling him, seated on the balloon. Honestly, his head went a little fuzzy after that. Perhaps he'd been a bit too cocky.

The scowl had returned, but his eyes were red hot. His skin was hot. If not for the deliberately even rise and fall of his chest, Kiigan definitely would seem more affected right now, but his intensity was probably pretty evident. They were testing his restraint whether they knew it or not. It’d been a game, one he’d thought would be a fun tease to get a rise out of the pair, but they’d exceeded his expectations and he had to try not to let it show. Of course, that meant his glow betrayed him, taking the place of what would have been a blush on a human.

Emi had taken all of his attention. She was too close. Their eyes held for too long. It was too much temptation for a drunk man already not known for his restraint. Ever rebellious, Kiigan answered her question with the unspoken option C, which was pressing his lips hungrily against her ever so close smirking ones.

Seeming keen to also take the sexier option of popping the balloon, his hand slipped down to tuck under one of her thighs and keep her in place. It was about to get a whole bunch steamier in here, but an attendant had other plans. Before Kiigan could get more than one powerful thrust into his second round of the pop-the-balloon game, there was a pop and a yank felt at his crotch as the same devious agent of chaos that had slapped the balloon onto his crotch to begin with deftly reached between the horny pair yoinked it right back. Given the momentum of his hips and the sudden removal of resistance, Kii crashed more properly into Emi. Center of balance compromised, he pitched forward and fell the short distance to the floor, potentially taking Wes with him as he tried to use him for balance.

With the puddle of limbs on the ground, Lilith's minion chuckled and laid three whiteboards and makers on Kiigan's back before frolicking off to visit poorly-timed misfortune on some other poor soul.

---

Tiger was feeling some sort of way.

"Oh? You think I'll be so gentle and boring that you can just lay there and eat a snack?" Harm asked, oddly ruffled by the nonchalance of this fair play. To be bent over a table and so impressively abused, absolutely girlbossed into oblivion by a hot girl while basically thanking her for it, and then given a half-hearted consolation prize like this when he hadn't needed a reward to start with? He was still smiling, but his brow was twitching. Not that she could see. The angel wasn't sure why it was prickling at him so, maybe it was the hormones. It wasn't as if he had any experience with lust or romance, but she'd already assumed this somewhat insulting position. And not the bent-over-the-table part, that was definitely fine... but the frickin' wrap.

"I suggest you put that down. We wouldn't want you choking on it," he rumbled close to her ear as he did indeed press the balloon to her backside, but otherwise leaned himself forward so that a tattooed hand was on each side of her shoulders on the table. He didn't thrust or anything yet. He had to wrestle with this flare-up of needing to be in control, which conflicted with his usual people-pleasing ways. Harm wanted Daphne's attention, and he wouldn't be treated like a puppy humping a leg. Part of him wanted to go at her as hard as she had him, jostle that wrap right out of her hands and put the fear of Fleuve'ir in her, while the other just wanted to leave her to eat if that's what she wanted. The former seemed to win.

After giving her a pause to comply, he decided he'd give her a sample to see her ultimate choice. There was no gentleness or hesitation. His well-trained muscles weren't there for nothing. Ramming into her firmly with enough power that the balloon strained and nearly gave up, he held it there smooshed nearly flat, hands gripping the table for leverage. "Can you eat through something like that?" he asked, the pleasantness back in his voice a bit, but still not quite the same light-hearted tone from before.

[wc: 1107 || total: 6260 || 5000 turned in for adept quest || new total: 1260]
Kiigan
Kiigan

VylderGold : 39055

Back to top Go down

Post by Daiko Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:34 am

Daiko, too, didn’t really know whether he was happy ‘cause the challenge was finally done or if he was happy for… well, for being able to hold Kura so close to him like this. It really did look like they were… y’know, like… a… a-a couple…?

And when she leaned her cheek against his chest, he… had a warm, long breath escape his lungs. It was as if her warmth had heated the air in his lungs and made them blow out like the front horns on a locomotive… but a squeal escaped hers too. That was when he realized just how, uh, intimate they had been there… and his face reddened even more. He’d never tried holding a girl this close before… Alisa and Sofia were just playing around, but it was never this… this… well, it never felt this pure.

Now they were both blushing madly… poor Mages.

Daiko’s head bolted up in alert when the voice of the host rang through the air, announcing that a new game was about to begin. He completely skipped the last part of what she said and glared at Kura, wondering if she was going to be alright… that last game had made her blush a lot, maybe she needed something to drink… Oh yeah!

“You look a little empty for fuel, l-let me get you something to dri-“ he was about to offer her before a whiteboard and pen was pushed into his hands out of nowhere. With those objects distracting him, he felt that the next game was going to start even sooner than anticipated – would he be able to get her a drink or something? Ignoring his own heatwaves, she really looked like she needed to hydro-2-oxify herself.

WC: 290
@Daisuke
Daiko
Daiko

VylderGold : 41683

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5