Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
A night to remember. [Abelios] WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» reminiscent: personified spirit panfandom
by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 am

» Lusamine
by Lusamine Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 pm

» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 am

» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
No user

Donations

A night to remember. [Abelios]

Go down

A night to remember. [Abelios] Empty A night to remember. [Abelios]

Post by Lilith Tue May 18, 2021 4:48 pm

Rowan

I  can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot
Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot
Lilith

Engloria was far too pretty, it was both beautiful and somehow gross. It had the sweet aroma of a place designed to cater to the standards of nobility, a scent so thick you might not even pick on the overwhelming privilege of it's residents. Clueless to just how lucky they were to be able to live in a place like this, to afford the luxuries they could, no matter how simple they seemed. Engloria was a place you came for a better life, but could only achieve such a thing with deep pockets and the right reputation.

A filthy half-blood like her, had no right being here. That's what their eyes were screaming, although that might have had less to do with her race and more to do with her attire. The Ravenette strolled the streets in a laced black corset that pushed up her already generous bosom and a skirt with hem short enough to tickle the midst of her thighs. It was far too scandalous of an outfit to be wandering around Engloria in, but with Lili absolutely no fucks were given. She liked the way she looked, it was sexy, and it made her feel confident. They could stare all they wanted, they always did.

She wouldn't be able to stay in Engloria too long, everything was ridiculously expensive, but one night before she headed on to Lyndon Port to pick up Barny's package would be okay. And she knew just where she wanted to stay - a little treat for herself. The Crown Pub was one of the most well-known taverns in Engloria, it was lavish, over-priced, and high class.

But boy did they have the best beds, there was no better nights' sleep in all of the hotels in the Mirinah Region, as far as Lilith was concerned. And she was going to get herself a room for the night and celebrate her vacation with far too many shots. When she reached the establishment, she would make her way to the reception. "I'd like to book a room for the night please."She said, pulling her purse-pouch out of her bag and placing it on the counter. The reception looked up at her, hazel eyes narrowing at the sight of the customer.

"It's a thousand Vyldergold a night," They answered, Lili smiled down at the woman. She had expected this, "I'm aware," Reaching down she pulled out a second pouch of coins, before turning them upside down and allowing the gold to spill across the counter. The woman watched in shock as the coins went everywhere, as she looked up at Lilith she would see that the girl no longer wore a smile.

"A room. Please." She repeated, her tone sharp and venomous, eyes slowly turning from their natural emerald green to a dangerous ruby red. The woman would emit an aura of pure menace, a pressure the blonde would feel instantly, causing her to tremble. "O-of course, I just need some information." The receptionist replied, her tone suddenly more welcoming.

"Sure!" Lilith said, smiling once more as she gave the woman the neccessary information for her booking. After taking her room key, Lili would make her way toward the bar. As she reached it she would order herself a whiskey, before leaning back against the counter and taking in the view of the pub.

WC: 560  Tag: @Abelios

Lilith
Lilith

VylderGold : 1427

Back to top Go down

A night to remember. [Abelios] Empty Re: A night to remember. [Abelios]

Post by Abelios Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:49 pm

A night to remember. [Abelios] X4zJMoO

Abelios drew in a deep breath, then let it out slowly. Dark blue eyes peered down the tapering length of the cue stick in his hands, focusing on the ball just beyond its tip. It was potentially his last shot in a game of eight ball. Both teams had pocketed all their numbered balls, so they were now competing to be the first to score the eight ball and win the game. The felt of the pool table was soft under his skin as he worked to line up his shot.

Another deep breath. Unintentionally, Abe stuck his tongue out of the side of his mouth and closed one eye to focus, earning a laugh from the group of new friends he was playing with. He’d come to the Crown Pub to drink the night away, to forget his worries. After his unexpected arrival to this strange land, he’d been partaking in his favorite vices more often. It was an easy way to push his problems to the back burner. Hard to remember your woes if you can’t even remember where you are, right? It turned out that the Crown Pub was expensive, more than he had expected. He should have known it would be after seeing Engloria for a few days. Luckily, after an intense game of billiards, a group of rowdy businessmen had adopted him into their group. They seemed to find him entertaining and kept the liquor flowing, so Abe was more than happy to ham it up a little for free booze.

Despite the alcohol in his system, Abe was trying his best to focus. He had a pretty good track record for billiards so far in his life. This was a shot he didn’t want to miss. Crack! The cue stick collided with the cue ball, sending it rolling over the table quickly. It hit the eight ball, giving it momentum towards the corner pocket. The eight ball slowed, teetering at the edge of the hole. The businessmen held their breaths. “Come on!” Abe cheered at the ball, clenching his fist. After what seemed like ages, but was just a second, it fell in. The group erupted into cheers and groans. His redheaded teammate let out a few raucous whoops, clapping Abe roughly on the back as the two laughed in their victory.

“Yes! Yes! I picked the right teammate!” the guy slurred, raising his glass to the air, then downing it all in one drink. “We did it buddy! Aww, my drink’s gone…” he looked sadly at the empty glass in his hand and pouted. “I’ll grab some more,” Abe offered, placing his cue stick on the table and heading towards the bar. He had no issue being the one to fetch drinks for the group as long as it meant he was able to keep drinking on their dime. They wouldn’t notice until their tab was due that he kept ordering high-shelf stuff.

Abe leaned against the bar counter, admiring the fancy mahogany wood for a moment before a bartender could attend to him. This place was beyond his current budget, so he couldn’t help but revel in the lavishness of it all. “Five scotches on the rocks to the third pool table,” he requested as a bartender stopped by for a moment, “and a chilled tequila here.”

“Thanks!” he called after the bartender, earning a few strange looks and raised noses from some of the other patrons sitting down the bar. Abe rolled his eyes at them, then leaned against the bar. He’d been taught to treat everyone, especially service workers, with the same basic respect.

Turning to look the other way, he realized there was a woman just a few feet down the bar from him that he hadn’t seen when he walked up. Abe couldn’t help but stare a little - longer than he should have thanks to the thick buzz of alcohol in his head. His eyebrows rose ever so slightly. Long black hair, emerald eyes, and curvaceous features embellished by her outfit. Damn. She was gorgeous. Immediately he was enthralled.

Quickly he straightened out the blue button-up shirt he was wearing and ran a hand through his hair in an attempt to smooth it into shape. Like usual, the black locks had a mind of their own and fell back into the typical messy style. The tequila he had ordered was placed next to him, so the titan grabbed it up and scooted closer to the woman.

“Hey,” he greeted, leaning on the bar next to her with a friendly smile. “Whatcha drinkin’?” Not his smoothest line ever. Abe was banking on his looks to glaze over any verbal goofs he might have after the amount of drinks in his system.

Post WC: 793 Thread WC: 793 Tagged:  @Lilith     Music: Link  
Abelios
Abelios

VylderGold : 1186

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:24 am

Rowan

Lilith

As she peered across the room, Lilith wondered if she took two unwashed ruby tinted shotglasses, covered her eyes and squinted really hard if it would be much different to looking around a bar in Sinhaven. Everything was so fancy here, so clean and ... rich.

The people here were more stuck up, that much was for sure. But just because they carried an air of superiority did not mean they were any more or less damaged than the rest of the Mirean population. After a casual observation of those in the bar, Lilith would turn back to the counter. Throwing a few more Vygs on the countertop as her whiskey arrived, she would scoop up the drink and waste no time nursing it. Its intense aroma filling her nostrils and bringing her to a happier place, the anticipation of inebriation that would soon follow exciting the Ravenette. She had, after all, come here for a night of fun and forgetting.

Taking a sip, her eyes would roll in satisfaction at the burning heat of the amber fluid dancing across her tastebuds and searing her throat. Not a lot of people could handle some abrasive alcohol, but Lilith was a veteran when it came to the swilling of ethanol on the tongue. The presence of a man next to her wasn't something that surprised Lilith, she was dressed rather provocatively after all. What did surprise her, as she dragged her cool emerald gaze over to her newfound company, was just how fucking cute the guy was.

Oh, shit.

Built like an absolute castle, he towered over her in a manner one would usually consider intimidating - perhaps if she wasn't a hybrid with such an aggressive temperament, she might have been frightened. But as her eyes took a wander along the length of him, she found her brain delving quickly into its dance of contemplation and possibilities. His features went beyond the definition of handsome, his eyes a shocking shade of blue and his words indicative of his interest.

"This? Oh just whiskey. Why? Want some?" She asked, brow raised, a smile on her lips as she raised the glass toward him as though to offer him a sip. It was a forward gesture on her part, but Lilith didn't beat around the bush. If this guy wanted to stroll on up and flirt with her, then he as sure as shit better be able to handle her directness.

If he could handle it from the onset, then he'd have more chance of surviving what came later.

WC: 427 TWC: 1780 Tag: @Abelios

Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Abelios Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:02 am

Abe was a little shocked when the woman asked if he wanted some of her drink right off the bat. He wasn’t used to someone reciprocating so forwardly, but it was a pleasant surprise. “Oh, sure! If you don’t mind,” he replied. The whiskey did look really good. That familiar sharp smell hit him as he gently took the glass from her hand and waved it around under his nose before taking a sip. It was only a small amount, he didn’t want to be an ass and drink a girl’s drink right in front of her.

“Mmm, that’s pretty good,” he commented, handing her glass back and slightly brushing his fingers against hers. The burn of whiskey lingered in his throat for a moment, which he chased with a sip of his own drink. “You want some of mine?” he offered, leaning forward slightly. He didn’t want to take advantage of her kindness. The titan held out his glass of tequila, giving it a good swirl in the air. It was his favorite drink when he was looking to get trashed.

If she accepted his offer, Abe would lean back against the counter and look around the bar before returning his attention to her. “Is whiskey your favorite?” he asked, trying not to get too distracted by how attractive she was to hold a conversation with her.

Post WC: 228 Thread WC: 2,008 Tagged:   @Lilith   Music: Link  
Abelios
Abelios

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:29 am

Rowan

Lilith

Pleased that he has chosen to accept her offer for a sip of whiskey, her emerald hued orbs would glint with delight as he claimed her glass. Taking a moment to sniff at the drink before indulging in a sip, appreciating the gesture. At his offer for a sip of his drink, she would nod, never one to decline a drink. Taking the glass in her free hand, she would bring it to her lips, taking a solid sip, less considerate than his own. She would emit a soft sigh, enjoying the manner in which it burned her throat.

She cocked her head thoughtfully at his question, "I don't know, it really depends on my mood. I get free drinks at my work so I often mix it up. But I don't tend to drink the harsher stuff at work so I don't get too wrecked, but I'm on a break so I can drink whatever." By this point Lilith didn't really need any more information on whether or not to embrace this man's presence. She would have found company eventually, she just hadn't quite anticipated it would be this quickly into the night. Still, not that she minded, he was a gorgeous sight to behold.

Handing his glass back to him, she would eye the handsome stranger, deciding to make another move that would change the nature of their exchange. "I'm Lilith, but you can call me Lili. What's your name cutie?" She flashed him a smile that expose the brilliant whites of her teeth. Those who knew the girl, might take surprise in the sight of her civility and amiability.

But there was a comfort to be taken in being so far from home, it was very unlikely that folks here would know of her, and with that, both her work and her race was concealed. Meaning, she was free to act in any way she liked without the interference of prior judgement. And so, in her relaxed, and not quite but soon to be merry state, Lilith opted for casual friendliness with a dash of flirtation. Because why the hell not.

WC: 354 TWC:  2362 Tag: @Abelios

Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Abelios Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:39 am

She took a bigger sip of his drink than he had of hers, but Abe didn’t mind that much. He wasn’t drinking on his own dime at the moment anyway, so he could get another tequila if he wanted. When she answered his question, his brows rose. “Free drinks at work? That sounds amazing. Are they hiring?” His tone was teasing, but there was some honesty to the question. Working somewhere where employees drink free sounded really tempting to a man lost in the indulgence of his vices.

“Lili,” he repeated, the name rolling pleasantly off his tongue. “That’s a pretty name. I’m Abelios - Abe. Most people call me Abe,” he greeted. The titan couldn’t help but grin in response to her own gorgeous smile. She’d called him a cutie! It was an unusual nickname for him to hear. He was used to more sexually charged monikers coming from strangers while at bars. However, it was a compliment to make anyone glow just a little, so he took it in stride.

“A break from work, huh? Do you work in Engloria or is this a vacation?” he asked, taking another little sip of his drink.

Post WC: 196 Thread WC: 2,558 Tagged:   @Lilith   Music: Link  
Abelios
Abelios

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:45 am

Rowan

Lilith

Lili half-smirked at his question, running an inspective gaze over the man. It was a women's strip club, but that didn't mean they didn't have roles for men - security, bartending and the like. Still, she didn't know this man well enough to know whether he had the stomach for a job in that kind of establishment, plus, he looked human. A human could sell cupcakes at a bakery in Sinhaven and it would still be considered a huge risk. It was deep in eldritch territory, way too deep. "If only," She quipped flirtatiously, deciding to shut the idea down. Even if their was a chance that he wasn't human, it wasn't her choice to make. Barnabus hired, Lilith just danced... and transported parcels apparently.

"Abe, cute, I like it." She remarked casually, taking another sip of her drink, taking a brief moment to enjoy the burn. Her eyes dragged back to him as he spoke, "Technically both, I'm travelling for work." Before he could pry further, Lilith spoke again quickly, her tone implying that she'd prefer if he didn't push the subject. "So Abe, what do you like to do for fun?" She would tilt her head up at him, eyes sparkling with playful intrigue as she slowly ran her tongue under the edge of her teeth. Not only did she want to steer the conversation to a topic more comfortable for the hybrid, but one a little more angled to her intentions. She needed to find out if Abe was interesting enough for Lilith's more particular needs. It was a means of reading him, testing the waters to see just how much she could get away with as their 'experience' continued.

WC: 283 TWC:  2841 Tag: @Abelios

Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Abelios Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:23 pm

Lili’s deflective responses made the titan curious, but he didn’t pry. If she didn’t want to discuss her work or other personal things, it wasn’t his place to push. He didn’t want to ruin his chances by being nosy. Besides, he liked a little mystery. The inscrutableness made people more desirable and a challenge.

She asked what he did for fun, and Abe thought for a moment before answering. The sensual gesture with her tongue made it hard to focus. “Hmm, I’d say meeting pretty people at bars is a favorite pastime,” he joked with a grin and an eyebrow raised. “Other than that, I like drinking, being outdoors, and exercising,” he added the somewhat subtle hint towards his muscular form. Subtle wasn’t exactly easy with this much tequila in his system.

“What about you, Lili? What fun things do you do?” the tall man asked, finishing his glass and turning blue eyes towards her. He used a thumb to wipe a drop of tequila from his bottom lip, purposefully slowing the movement to catch her attention. If she wanted to tease, which he assumed she was doing, two could play this game.

Post WC: 193 Thread WC: 3,034 Tagged:   @Lilith   Music: Link  
Abelios
Abelios

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:42 pm

Rowan

Lilith

Lilith chuckled lightly at his joke, grinning back at him. "How convenient." She jested in response, as he told her about his hobbies, her eyes roamed over him once more. "Yeah, that's checks out." She commented, eyes unabashedly admiring the definition of the muscular physique under his clothes. The man was clearly a well-crafted specimen, there certainly were some divine proportions to behold. And, of course, some to be discovered.

"My hobbies aren't very specific, if I had to put it into words I guess all things debaucherous," She purred, eyes tracking the motion he made with his thumb. It was a subtle movement but one that she would pick up on. Oh, it was like that huh? Sweet not-so-little Abe thought he could play with her.

Adorable, really.

Lilith would pick up her glass and knock it back, finishing the remainder of the whisky in a few swift sips. She rolled her neck, eyes dragged from her company over to the bar staff, currently cleaning glasses nearby. "Amaretto sour." She called to them, before continuing in an almost conversational manner. "Feel like switching it up, I'm suddenly in the mood for something," Her eyes would pull slowly back to Abe, uttering the end of the sentence in a soft, suggestive tone. "Sweeter."

WC: 213 TWC:  3247 Tag: @Abelios

Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Abelios Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:08 pm

The comment about his exercise hobby and her gaze roaming his body only fueled his desire. She’d totally captured his attention, leaving him to forget the businessmen he’d been playing billiards with just minutes before. The inebriated men probably didn’t notice his absence. All that mattered right now was the incredibly tempting woman in front of him.

“Debaucherous, hm? That does sound fun,” he replied.

Abe had put the ball in Lili’s court, and she came out swinging. He hardly needed any more of a sign that things were heading in a favorable direction. If she liked debauchery, he could certainly indulge in that.

She wanted something sweeter, huh? Abe’s mind raced to come up with a suggestive comment to mirror her own, but he came up blank. That surprised him, he was usually good at being a clever flirt. She was so alluring he couldn’t focus.

“Do you like darts?” he asked, gesturing towards the dartboard attached to the wall across the room. “Every time a player misses the board or bounces off, they have to take a shot. Winner choses a drink for the loser. What do you say, wanna play?” he asked with an eyebrow raised. While he’d rather play a strip version, that would probably get them kicked out. He wasn’t ready to leave. If this night lasted forever he wouldn’t mind.

Post WC: 226 Thread WC: 3,473 Tagged:   @Lilith   Music: Link  
Abelios
Abelios

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down