Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 2 WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» reminiscent: personified spirit panfandom
by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 am

» Lusamine
by Lusamine Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 pm

» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 am

» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
No user

Donations

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 2 Empty Re: SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]

Post by Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:29 pm

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 2 Pommish

TAKE ME TO WONDERLAND----

He went into the candle-adorned Englorian City Hall, and stopped toward the middle of the fun. The well-dressed figure glanced in wonder at the dangling, golden streamers and was in the company of an overall pleasing aesthetic and a growing crowd of hopeful singles. They were all quite ready to mingle!

Pomme, that excitable and princely peacock of a man, looked around to inspect not just the guests as he had with him a modest appetite but the entourage of food that looked nowhere near finished. All you could eat and for free? Bless all his magnificent stars!
Another great addition to the party was the precious assembly of alcohol; the invitation of a free drink was enticing and the potential chaos to follow after a few too many drinks entertained him greatly. But it also made him wary of the less humorous aspect when it came to the unfriendly and asinine nature of severe intoxication. Pomme seemed surprisingly guarded, not for himself, but for the mischief that would hopefully never come to the more vulnerable folk. Oh, but such thoughts were hardly necessary as he was here to enjoy himself and make a connection tonight.

He adjusted his suit with a semblance of regret in his blue eyes. Of all the dazzling colors in the world to wear, why did he decide on the worst color to maintain —white? It attracted stains, sometimes for no reason at all, and anything small could ruin it for the rest of the night. But white was so pristine, so pretty. It was time to drop his go-to-crimson for something with just enough class, he thought prior to inviting himself to this electrifying event.

Just when he neared the food, he became an unwilling witness to the legendary gravy incident orchestrated by a young man. “I’ve suddenly lost my appetite. ‘Tis the gravy that hath been tainted by the unwashed hands of a heathen, I say!” he exclaimed dramatically as he pressed the back of his hand to his forehead. He wasn’t one to speak so formally or so archaically, in fact, but he was feeling humorous.

He shrugged shortly after that explosive display. “I suppose I should, you know, starve myself to death. Who knows where those slender fingers might’ve been prior to his arrival.”

Word Count; 383 TAG
made bycapt. meows
Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt
Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt

VylderGold : 11205

Back to top Go down

Post by Horiuchi Bassui Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:27 am

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 2 2qVZuZN
SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 2 CCiBHDr
HORIUCHI BASSUI - TITLE HERE

Doki Doki. Doki Doki. Doki Doki~

No matter how desperate he wished it so, he just couldn't contain the beating of his heart. Though he displayed a visage of composure, the opposite occurred within. He was a nervous wreck, but he was always a pro. Having played over 3000 visual novels, he was more than ready for any situation she could throw at him. Was she going to harshly reject him in front of everyone? Call him out for the obsessed fan-boy he was and leave him with a long lasting stain of embarrassment he'd remember for years to come? As hot as that would be, he was prepared for even that if necessary.-- But nothing could've prepared him for the sudden air of kindness that washed over his naive little mind.

...It...It was that easy? All he'd had to do this whole time...was just walk up and talk to her?...That...That's it? He...he won?....He won.....

"I WON",

Within his mind the angels sang hallelujah as the brightest of spotlights embraced him so. A crowd of hundreds of thousands erupted into cheer as Bass accepted their praise with gross tears. He'd shown his mom. He'd shown his dad. He'd shown his brother. He'd shown that BITCH from back home. He'd showed them all! Anime? Untouchable. Real life? An absolute waste of his fucking time. At no point back home was it ever given to him this easy but here? Here in his I-se-kai Paradise? He had it made!

Soaking in the moment for what felt like an eternity but was actually milliseconds of time, Bass was actually rather quick to responding to her. "Oh, Hor-ee-oo-chee Ba-sue-ee, but you can just call me Bass-kun like everyone else does". He needed to keep the ball rolling, he needed to find something else to discuss. Cycling through a list of options, he thought of the best open ended question he could and proceeded with caution; he needed to be able to pull out mentally at any moment in case he needed to rethink his strategy.

"Hey, I appreciate you taking the time to speak to me today. I know you've probably got dozens of people you want to speak to and even more that you don't so, thanks".

...WHAT WAS THAT?!

He was falling quick, he could feel it! The more he stood here, gazing at her DYNAMITE figure and admiring her gorgeous eyes, he felt the strength of her sexy vocals pulling him deeper in a trance. He was going to lose his composure, time is of the essence! He needed to bow out now while he looked moderately cool, otherwise it was all for nothing!

"Anyway, I really don't wanna be a bother so I'll get out of your hair. Thanks again for chatting with me."

Smoothly turning around, the otaku started to walk away with a triumphant smile to match his longing gaze. Even if it was only for a few seconds, Bass actually spoke with a real girl and she didn't treat him like dirt in response. This world really is something special.

words: 511
tags: @Daphne

Horiuchi Bassui
Horiuchi Bassui

VylderGold : 1147

Back to top Go down

Post by Karimah Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:24 am

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 2 Postytemp

---

The woman of such a small stature was a happy one—she wore a fine green dress, which was simplistic — she had a traveling companion at her side, and, consequently, everything scared her less now knowing she wasn’t alone in this land of magic and mystery. Surely, it would be a waste to exhibit constant fear for having arrived in unknown territory that beheld so much wonder, when this could’ve been a necessary change for the better.

Ah, that was too positive even for the young djinn.

“Saeven,” asked the genie in a voice that was delicate and curious, “these humanoid creatures,” she knitted her thick eyebrows together whilst she spoke, “with the soft animal ears? What are they? They don’t refer to themselves as humans, that much I know. I’ve tried asking a boy in the forest what he was, but he ignored my question entirely.” She purposefully left out additional details of that incident. She didn’t want to turn into a beet so soon.

It was this surprising wave of people that acquired her interest, no doubt, which beckoned the curious brown eyes of the genie to observe their entering the embellished facility, which had been housing a rather festive event, and very little did she care to read or take note as to what it was for. All she wanted to do was be a perfect little wallflower and watch everyone dance, laugh, and enjoy their fleeting moments of happiness.

“I want to go to this party. Won’t you come with me?” she implored him with not just her words but her eyes, “It could be fun,” she continued innocently, “we could stuff ourselves full of food and then make friends with other nice people. If you’re not really set on it,” she suddenly had a shadow of doubt, “then we should be out of there in less than sixty minutes.  Cross my heart and hope to cry! You only need to give me a poke. ‘Oh, did you just poke me?’ Poof! Your wish is my command! Let us blow this pretty popsicle stand.”

She bit down on her plush bottom lip, then giggled lightly behind a slender hand. “I did not mean for that to rhyme. That was incredibly too cheesy, even for me. Now, let’s fill up that belly of yours,” she very gently poked his side just once and could have practically danced her way to the entrance had it not seemed too strange a manner to approach and did not consider the type of party they were attending or she would have instantly replaced their casual apparel with something grander, prettier.  It was too late for that now as she was greeted by a marvelous view.

There was a little bit of everything and she wanted to be an avid spectator of it all.

If only she could move, possibly regain her confidence again.

“I cannot people.” She whispered, her personality becoming like night and day, the realization causing the once warm smile on her face to stiffen.

She had the look of a cat suffering from an existential crisis.  It was quite on point actually as she hesitantly went inside with careful steps. Now what was she supposed to do? Oh, yes, she was actually supposed to get her maybe-not-famished companion the food she so talked about with such excitement before losing her bravery.

But that actually required her to talk to, well, people. What if she offended someone with her ignorance and flagrantly wrong assumptions? It was stressful being an other-worlder, knowing as little as she did.

Word Count; 578
made bycapt. meows
Karimah
Karimah

VylderGold : 54226

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Kazama Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:34 pm

joker's always wild

but I just can't smile without you

Laughter was probably one of the best qualities that Emi liked about someone, along with a smile. Hearing that soft laugh from the well-dressed red head caused her to blink her large green orbs with an endearing little grin of her own to spread across her lips. 'Forget about it.' There was something in the way that he spoke that was just so cute and charming, but also made her so alarmingly comfortable enough to lower her guard to reveal her true self, if only a little. She was drawn to him saying more, even if it meant saying stupid shit just to hear him talk. That was always fun.  

“Plus, you don’t strike me like someone who usually needs help.”

"You think so?" The petite girl in the burgundy dress rested her chin over a hand propped up by an elbow at the table, biting her lower lip to stifle a soft giggle, "Hm.. that's funny.." She remarked with a playful smile, yet never confirmed or denied anything, nor even explained what was so funny. It was almost as if it were an inside joke that she made on her own, and her smiling face was quite the poker face. It was always fun when people tried to figure her out. No one ever succeeded and she had too much fun keeping them guessing.  

“As to the night, I’m still here, aren’t I? Unless you have other plans for me, I don’t think I’d be leaving anytime soon.”

In all her efforts to throw pick up lines at people just to garner a reaction, she hadn't come to the part where the pick up lines would actually stop. She was hoping to tease him, yet he managed to cleverly throw it back at her by taking the bait and it was catching her off guard enough for her to not be able to retort with any pick up line joke. Well, she'll just have to tease him back another way. This just made it all the more interesting. "Hmm, I guess you did survive this long..Wesley.." The mint-haired rogue in the stolen dress mulled over his words with a sultry tone of amusement as she watched him write out his name, Wesley, so neatly on his name tag and pin it so formally on his lapel. "But that was only a warm up for tonight's entertainment..are you sure you can last that long?" Her large green orbs eyed that sexy smile he wore with a bite of her lower lip that failed to hide an enticed smile of her own. Maybe that was a teasing innuendo, maybe not. Either way, she still didn't mention whether there were plans in the works for him or not and simply let it hang in the air in a scintillant manner.

“Who’s gonna stop you from winning?”

"Hah! They can just try it!" With a narrowing of her minty green eyebrows, Emi's green orbs glinted in fierce competition as she smirked at him. " 'Cause I play to win, and I don't let anyone stop me! One more Vyldka shot please!" Fueled by her fiery competitive state, Emi ordered another shot from the bartender and drank it down before returning her gaze at Wesley, nearing him to whisper in a velvety voice with a narrowing of her eyebrows and a competitive smirk, "The way I see it, you're either with me or against me.. so if you think you have what it takes for these competitive games, Wesley.. then maybe you and I could- " Suddenly, an all-too familiar voice caused her to falter from her being able to finalize her proposition with Wesley to join her in the games. "..Pom Pom?" A gasp escaped her lips and her green eyes widened at Wesley for a minute, almost as if she worried that she was hearing things. No, it wasn't coming from him. Emi glanced over to the side and parted her lips in shock at the tall red headed childhood friend that she hadn't seen in so long. He wasn't even looking her way!

Narrowing her eyebrows, Emi glimpsed back over at Wesley with a mischievous smile drawing along on her lips as she held up her finger to indicate that she was going to be right back, then slipped off the bar stool and crept just enough to jump onto Pom Pom's side with her arms wrapped over his shoulders to keep herself clung onto him like the minty haired koala she always was to her loved ones. "POM POMMMM!!!" Emi giggled and she instantly kissed him on the cheek. "How are you?! I've missed you sooooooo much!" It wasn't possible to tell if Emi was just nuzzling against him in her embrace just then because she had tears in her eyes that she wanted to hide away, or if she just wanted to nuzzle him for affection that she hadn't felt in so many years. Emi would never tell, and by the time she pulled her head back, she was already beaming broadly and laughing again. In a swift, fluid motion, Emi used her upper body strength to swing herself around then over to his back before she twisted around with a twirl of her dress, landing on her feet again in a dance style manner that was unknown to this world; one that she just called free-styling without realizing what sort of dance it belonged to. Either way, Emi just liked to dance and did so whenever she had the chance.

"Pom Pom and I have been childhood friends for so long, he's like a brother to me!" Emi commented to Wesley with a hand held to the side by her mouth to explain how they knew each other. "Only I haven't seen him in who knows how many years.. I don't even know..but you haven't changed a bit, Pom Pom! You're still pretty as always!" Emi was probably a little too buzzed to recall that it was 5 years precisely at this moment, but she aknowledged that he was always pretty to look at even if she only saw him as a childhood friend. Pomme was pretty but Wesley, on the other hand- mm. Seeing those sexy blue eyes gazing into her green orbs at eye level was a pleasant change from being looked down at all the time. She didn't think it consciously mattered, but it was nice being seen on an equal level for once. Emi winked at him before returning her attention back to Pom. Was she going to face the successful and elegant Pom Pom with the bitter truth of her failure to find an upstanding job or even a home, all while wearing a stolen burgundy dress? Nope! Emi was all about the philosophy: Fake it until you make it!

"I bet I'm a lot different since you've last seen me as a teenager, huh?!" Emi was boldly direct about her weight gain with a confident grin, realizing that this may be the reason she wasn't immediately recognized by him. "Well, I've been just fine, as you can see!" Sure, it was a result of her eating her frustrations due to her lack of success, but she didn't have poor self esteem. She was fine with filled out curves and her soft edges. Unfortunately, the voluptuous girl in the knee-high burgundy dress knew in that moment, that the dreaded subject was coming like diarrhea of the mouth: the subject of her running away from the circus or even talking about what she had been doing this entire time.  In an instant, Emi immediately drew backwards to Wes' side in hopes to derail the subject.

"...And currently enjoying the company of this handsome man.. have you met Wesley?" Emboldened by the drinks she'd had, Emi placed a hand on Wes' thigh in that moment, pressing her butt against him in attempts to sit on his lap and failing to do so due to her petite height, merely leaning onto him and placing a hand on his chest with a giggle. She didn't care if Wesley played along or not, she honestly just wanted a few seconds to make Pom uncomfortable enough not to talk about private matters in front of a man that appeared to be with. She'd rather talk about anything else than about her own failures. "Wesley and I were just talking about the games for Single's Night.." She smirked at Wesley playfully, making it vague enough to allow him to decide if he wanted to be on her team or not, before glancing back at her brother. "Are you going to play, Pom Pom? 'Cause, no offense, but I have a sign already in the works for anyone that tries. See?" Instantly, she began to use one hand to turn an invisible crank while raising her arm in a mechanical way to allow her hand to form an L for Loser on her forehead while sticking out her tongue followed by a wink. "Mlehhh~ Hahahah! Just kidding!" The minty haired girl giggled playfully before her voice drew lowly again with a competitive glint in her green eyes, "But seriously.. you know what'll happen when it comes to games, so get ready!" Emi was all the more pumped to show her brother that she could be successful and beat him in anything that he can do!

Outfit | Word Count: 1564 words| Tag:  @wes  @Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt

:hearts: Caillte

Last edited by Emi Kazama on Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Emi Kazama
Emi Kazama

VylderGold : 95235

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:39 am

all these little lies
and most of them are mine
my words are coated in honey and wine
“Guess we’re gonna have to find out.”

He responded to her query about the incoming night with the same unfaltering, smile. His gaze fell to her lips at the remark, before slowly finding their way back to her own green eyes. For as flirtatious as she was with all the jokes and innuendo, she did calm down quite a bit when faced with actual opposition. Now if only he could keep her that way long enough for him to–

Oh.

There she went again.

He placed his arm on the bar and propped his face up with his palm as she went on to order another vyldka shot. He mimicked her, leaning closer as she did and, tilting his face slightly, he’d listen to her whispered proposition. Just when he was beginning to enjoy what he she had to say, a voice caught her attention and he drew himself back.

“Pom-Pom?” he repeated after her, his face twisting in slight confusion in the wake of her narrowing eyes. Like, cheerleading pom-poms? Wes followed the sound of the voice along with Emi.

His breath caught at the flash of red, his body tensing up, and at seeing the other man’s face did a sudden violent urge cross Wes. He responded to Emi with a simple yet strained “mmhm” when she said she’d be back and motioned to the bartender for another drink, never taking his eyes off the woman as she happily bounded off into the arms of the taller red head. Upon receiving the glass, he held the shot between his fingers, contemplating the scene before him in a mixture of both disdain and curiosity. And just as he was about to drink did something else catch his attention, the drink in hand stopping partway between his lips and the space before him.

What… was that?

It happened in an instant. The way she swung herself around Aubrey – it reminded him of home. There was a prickle at his chest, a small pain of a time that was not long behind him and of how much he missed it. Wes mustered up the remains of tight-lipped smile at Emi’s comment, before throwing his head back to down the shot. He set the glass down with a resounding clink. Brother and sister. The world worked in some really strange ways, and it seemed tonight it was out to spite him or, at very least, set him up for a whirlwind of a ride. Wes gave no inclination towards Emi’s wink, but his did face did pick up at her coming to his side once more.

“Come here,” he sneaked the whisper into her ear as he leaned down in his seat and slid his hands onto her waist at her behest. He pulled her close to him, lifting her up slightly so that she came to rest on his lap while she spoke of her plans for the night. He hadn’t exactly thought she was trying to change the subject on Aubrey, more so he had thought she was just being impulsive, and he played along for lack of anything better to do. But the more he stared at the other redhead the more did his eyes narrowed in annoyance at his appearance. It was uncanny how much he resembled Andrea and the thought they could somehow still be one and the same nagged the back of his head regardless of the former explanation from Emi.

His arms snaked around her waist, pulling her small body closer still to allow him to rest his chin on her shoulder. The pleasant, unbothered expression that slithered onto face becoming prominent as he attempted to gauge a reaction from the other man. He waited until Emi was done talking, mostly ignoring her animated motions before adding his two cents.

“Yeah, she’s been going on about them all night. Guess I kind of got caught up in the excitement myself – got me looking forward to them, too,” he flashed him a cheeky smile. “Your sister’s quite the charmer, Aubrey. How have you been by the way? It’s been a while since you stopped by the bakery,” Wes mentioned his name casually, not taking the time to explain himself of their previous encounter and how much said encounter had hurt his hand. The drink from earlier was beginning to have its effects on him and it would only take a small while before the other began to work its way into his system.
template by punki
wes
wes

VylderGold : 95772

Back to top Go down

Post by Saeven Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:54 am

693 words
an image in my head
calling for blue skies
He had awoken with a headache that day due in no small part to his own vices. Yet he did not dare utter a word of his discomfort in fear of displeasing his knew companion. So he remained content, willfully basking in her uplifting mood as she sauntered happily by his side in her pretty green dress. In the short time the pair had known each other, the elf had found her curiosity and naiveté endearing – even if they had met under the oddest (and, quite frankly, embarrassing) of circumstances.

“Hmm…?” His eyes lazily responded to her heed, the long kiseru pipe leaving his painted lips after having inhaled the otherworldly smoke for what seemed like the millionth time. The beginnings of a pleasant smile strained his face at her reference of ears. “Oh? It seems you had the opportunity to come across an anthro,” he responded to her inquiry in his usual soft tone of voice, smoke pouring out his mouth as the strangely colored substance dispersed into the night sky and away from Karimah. “Whoever that boy was must have been quite fond of you. Anthros don’t regularly allow strangers to appreciate their soft ears.”

The smile finally bloomed as he placed emphasis on the word soft and appreciate. His free hand made its way to her head, and he ruffled her silver hair after having teased her, “I’m glad you made a friend. Although he does sound a bit rude,” the elf spoke with the confidence of someone who was oblivious to what had transpired between her and said boy. He only thought it must’ve been a quaint experience for the little genie. Ah, to be able to touch such fluffy ears!

Soon after a request interrupted his thoughts of fluff and cute wiggles, and his smile only grew at her attempts to explain why she so dearly wished to go. She hadn’t needed to place so many excuses, much less to him – much less when she smiled and giggled the way she did. He wasn’t about to deny her of her freedom, her need to explore and learn of the world around her, even if it came down to him losing a bit of patience in the process. Saeven didn’t consider himself much for parties… but the promise of food was tempting to boot.

He touched the area in which he had been poked with some confusion, “Popsicle… stand…?” he repeated softly, not laughing along with her joke but enjoying her good nature regardless. And before he could even ascertain what she meant; she was already bounding her way towards the entrance, and he found himself following after her like a lost pup. At her abrupt stop and stunned reaction did he wave a hand before her face as if to ask ‘hello? what happened?’ before taking the time to inspect the building in question.

“Ah, I see,” his eyes widened ever-so-slightly at the beautifully decorated surroundings. The people, in their suits and dresses and ornately drawn hair, far outmatched his simple red robes and ponytail. She looked more the lost pup now than he had at her sudden decision. The party was quite the venture – even for him – but in face of her earlier excitement he decided to not let the moment be a huge waste for the otherworlder.

“Well, I may not be the most princely but…” he cut through her silence, placing the smoking pipe gingerly in his robe’s pocket. It landed with a soft clink as it was pushed against the shy girl’s lamp. The blonde took a step and standing before her, leaned his tall frame into a bow, his long hair cascading over his shoulder in spritely golden ringlets. Outstretching his arm, Saeven offered his palm for her to take with a reassuring smile and gaze that meant no harm. He was merely copying the mannerism he had read in his books. Though he knew there always was a deeper meaning behind them, his actions held no intention besides wishing his companion would enjoy herself. He continued, “…you had mentioned food, hmm, Karimah? I believe I saw drinks as well if you will?”
Saeven
Saeven

VylderGold : 1117

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiigan Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:07 am

Kiigan was an odd fellow, really. He was a bit quiet and reserved most times, though alcohol usually solved that little problem. The angel seemed the type that would shy away from rowdy social events on the average day, but it was actually quite the opposite. The bluette really enjoyed going to bars, taverns, clubs, and even events such as the one he was currently walking into. It was for singles, and by Fleuve'ir, was he ever single! Despite the walled-up exterior that rarely let anything other than general grumpiness through, he actually liked the idea of finding someone to love someday. He'd take casual encounters in the meantime, and this event seemed like it would be good for one of those two options.

Still preferring rebellious Rivengate fashions to the usual boring choices, Kiigan entered the hall wearing nearly all black. A tight tank matched his ripped jeans and boots and the only color offered was by the blue jacket sporting a black stripe. His calloused hands were deep in the jacket as it slipped from his shoulders. He didn't actually need the garment for warmth, given how warm his skin always was. Aesthetics were hit or miss with him, but he always tried and was unashamed of his choices whether they worked or not.

Crimson eyes scanning the venue, his azure brows lifted. It was pretty swanky in here! Maybe a little too heart-shaped in some places for his liking, but the vibe was pretty clear. This was definitely for getting people in the coupling mood. He could appreciate that. He could also appreciate the free food and alcohol advertised so, at the very least, he was coming out of this drunk and full. It'd be a good night regardless.

After getting the quick lowdown on the beginning announcement he'd missed from an attendant by the door and writing his name on a nametag jammed into his hand by a random event worker, he made a bee-line for the bar. There wasn't much else in life that Kiigan liked more than lots of booze. Booze first, then socializing.

Luckily for him, he ran into a familiar face at the bar, though the scenario he found him in was... unexpected. There was a minty-haired girl seated on Wes's, his boss's, lap. The red-head's chin was nestled on her shoulder while he stared at yet another red-head. The angel had no idea who the other guy was, but his face did register just how baffled he was that the girl and Wes were that close. Then again, why not? It wasn't like he knew Wes super well outside of work. Maybe it was because they worked together that it was weird to see? Was this a singles night success story? Maybe the slight weirdness was just a bit of wistfulness or jealousy, but he'd only just arrived. Once he had some booze to limber him up, maybe he could be a success story, too.

The two gingers looked a bit alike and he wondered if they were brothers, but didn't ask. It wasn't like he and his brothers looked anything alike, and they were triplets! Harm, had inky green-black hair and green eyes, and Scott had white hair and purple eyes, though he hadn't seen the latter since he was a child. Kiigan felt that same old dull ache in his chest as he thought of his missing brother. Time to drown that in Vyldka!

With a passive, slightly uncomfortable wave to his boss, he slid up to the bar nearby but with a polite gap between himself and the group. Being a rather tall guy, he started out with three shots, knocked back in quick succession. Then he turned and took an honest look for someone to talk to.

After a convenient (totally not plot enforced) amount of time to keep a catastrophic meeting of brothers from taking place, another tall man entered into the mixer with a broad and hopelessly hopeful grin on his face. His long, greenish-black hair was sleek as it cascaded down his back. His torso sported a skin-tight halter, high-neck tank top tucked into some white pants. It showed off his toned arms that were covered in dragon and roses tattoos, which he ultimately hoped would attract him a mate. That was the only reason he got all his body art, after all, since he thought of himself as horribly ugly.

Putting his nametag on toward the bottom of his shirt-- the lack of fabric at the shoulders made it awkward to put up top-- Harm started cruising through the crowd, looking for any young woman who might be looking for a single man to mingle with. The decor was nice and all, but he was the type to get right to it, since he anticipated getting rejected and wanted to make sure he would have time to try again and again. The angelic man was a little shy, but knowing everyone here was looking for the same thing he was emboldened him enough to shoot his shots when he could.

Happening across a lovely pinkette standing conveniently alone in the buffet line, Harm took this chance to slide in right behind her and feign interest in the chicken wraps nearby, though he was barely registering what they were. He was so nervous, it was a miracle he hadn't reached bare-handed into the saucy meatballs, and that was only because they were the next tray over and thus 'too far away' from his prospected company for the evening. Man, she really was pretty! Putting the wrap on his plate, he desperately tried to drum up something to say. Something impressive! Something that would just sweep her and her attention off their feet! Something so suave and perfect that she could look past his ugly mug to the fantastic, faithful lover he'd be!

"So, ah, the food here is great, yeah?"

....doh.

[wc: 988]
Kiigan
Kiigan

VylderGold : 39055

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldo Wensworth Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:01 am

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 2 3XsTZtX

@Tulari || 528 Words ||  Notes

Aldo was in the bathroom, washing his hands after his bathroom break. He was making sure to clean off every drop of gravy, cheese, and his own saliva. He grumbled, rolling his eyes at his own reflection and turning his head, before trying to hold in his laughter.

His reflection? Sides were bursting at the seams in jolly. It congratulated him on already creeping out multiple people within the first half hour of being in a public setting that isn’t already used to him. It even suggested that he should do so a few more times, probably right before getting kicked out so that he could eat a last plate of food. He turned off the faucet, drying his hands then rubbing his hands through his hair. If he were to be known as a weirdo, then he had to look memorable for it. His jacket was already unbuttoned, but he unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt.

“I already completed the mission officially, I don’t have to listen to you, mister hallucination. You have a couple of hours tops before you change into something else. Although I will do it, since you’ll probably turn into a sleep paralysis demon later on. I should get something to get my day going. At least, until the games start.”

He outstretched his arms, making sure that there were no excess wrinkles in his informally borrowed suit. He was ready. He left out the doors of the washroom, slowing his pace to take a scan of the room. He had to discern between what was real and reality, but having real people walk through mental illusions was making the task much easier. There was even a second when he thought he saw an old friend of his past, but it disappeared from his line of sight before he could focus and discern exactly who it was. Must’ve been a hallucination.

A very tall figure immediately caught his eye - a woman way taller than him. Taller by at least a full foot. He rarely saw anyone with vitiligo in his lifetime and none were ever slaying such a long dress. What was the best thing he could do after blocking someone from their flirting attempt? Flirt with someone, himself.

He popped his collar, leaning to the side in his cool walk as he walked up to the part of the bar the lady was in. When he got into view, he slid his elbow onto the bar and made his presence known, as to try and startle her or seem like a person who was trying to be a creep. He pulled out his beloved canteen, unscrewing it as he spoke.

“Hey, you’re pretty cute, and I’m a mistake waiting to happen and the most thrilling night of your life. May I try to impress you? I’ll be honest the entire time.”

He lifted his canteen in a “cheers” before he took a fairly large swig out of it. If he continued at this pace, he might actually get tipsy before the end of the night. Unfortunately, he was gonna need a lot more than three drinks to get there.

Aldo Wensworth
Aldo Wensworth

VylderGold : 1195

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulari Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:49 am

The low hum of conversation had drowned out the world to Tulari, another gentle swig was taken as her eyes closed. She had intended to take a seat in the corner with the couches, yet someone had drawn her attention. A fairly short man judging from where his head stopped Tulari measured him to be 5' 10, one might say Aldo was like a blue-eyed nightmare. Clearly, he had been missing sleep for quite some time now, if this continued Tulari wagered he would collapse very soon. Green-haired and extremely lean, he did not seem like the kind of person she'd usually mingle with, but times were different now.

"I dare say, you look like you need some sleep.. Not to be rude, but I think the 'mistake' happened when you dragged yourself here. Do you need medical attention...?" Tulari could not help but feel concerned and somewhat disgruntled by his appearance. Yet as he stood next to her she smelt the food and alcohol from his clothing, her stomach growled lightly causing Tulari to rub it absent-mindedly. Patchwork hands gently brushed the dress down while debating the idea of food. "Though, the company would not be so bad on a night like this." Thin eyebrows knitted together accenting her perplexed expression, Cerulean eyes gazed into Aldo's own before she looked back to the food table.

"Tulari.." That was all she said in the introduction to herself, raising her left hand the woman gestured to the food table. "I am going to grab some food, you can either come with me or wait here.." Keeping the bottle of Henny in her right hand, the giantess sauntered back through the crowd towards the food table. 'God I can't wait to eat. Is that steak? They have some sushi perhaps? If not I will be content with some deviled eggs as well. I may need to find food elsewhere if their selection if not grand enough.' Tulari thought to herself as she did not wait for Aldo to answer her statement, the woman did keep her gait small to allow Aldo the chance to walk at her side with ease. "An what should I call you, and what brings you out tonight?"

@Aldo Wensworth WC: 370
Tulari
Tulari

VylderGold : 1103

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:48 pm

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 2 Pommish

TAKE ME TO WONDERLAND----

The bewildered man instinctively wrapped his sinewy arms around a much smaller frame that practically catapulted itself right into them, and so as a natural result he stared at the culprit with an odd madness glimmering in his light blue eyes and an unimpressed scowl as he spun this intrusive presence around in his confusion. The greeting of the young woman fell on his ear and into his thoughts, every dot forming a slow connection in his mind as to who might’ve been responsible for the sheer gall, the almost exclusive boldness that so empowered this person to touch him.

Familiarity rushed as if in pursuit and the grim shadow that once pervaded his sharp, angular features evaporated to uncover, much like the rising of a crimson curtain that dressed a lavish stage, an almost tearful yet sunny disposition that seemed impervious to change as he thanked every floating candle for this wonderful surprise.

So that was the tale of how dearly Aubrey revered and missed good ol’ Smiles; a story that could only be spun by mere action alone,  could only be imparted by every kiss he pressed to her soft, rosy cheeks and smooth forehead. For as excessive as it might have been to pepper her little face with such loving ferocity, there was genuinity and in his bright blue eyes glittered the tears he feared releasing. He did not want to be responsible for putting a damper to her night with his surprisingly soft heart, to do so did not sit well with him and he mustered a smile that transformed him in the way that a role would cause a magical shift in a seasoned actor’s world. “Emi,” he said simply yet warmly enough to indicate every sorrowful and pleasant string that tugged at his heart. “We really should catch up,” he continued, “it’s been . . .”

“-Years. I don’t even know . .  .but you haven’t changed a bit, Pom-Pom! You’re still as pretty as always!”

it had yet stirred him by her casual remark of a less than conventional parting from the circus, an almost offensive attempt to obscure the true reasoning behind the prolonged separation, absolutely zero communication. Understandable!  she couldn’t discuss that in great detail without it being awkward or highly unnecessary -   given the circumstances and their unwitting guest. But Pomme, as fondly called by his familiars, would find a moment to express that bitterness at a more suitable time.

“Eighteen the last time I saw you,” he started, his words tiptoeing ever closer to the same level of hurt he felt when he was notified as to her sudden disappearance, but he did his best to mask it all with a flamboyant wink and a rather forward remark: “I wouldn’t know, dear Smiles, because I have not since received a single letter from you nor has -” she stopped his incoming verbal diarrhea with a quick-witted plan by returning swiftly to the side of the fiery-haired baker.

“Have we met?” he echoed her words, arching a very pronounced eyebrow, whilst he tried hard to quiet the welling anger spreading like a wildfire in his chest. “Once upon a dream,” he nearly crooned and cocked his head in an almost menacing way, though that aspect of his approach was oddly unintentional. “Or,” he chuckled tensely, “perhaps, once upon a quaint little bakery. Did I ever congratulate you on that, Wesley? A feat to be admired, of course.”

“I do hope,” he lowered himself to the level of his eye, leaned uncomfortably close to his ear, his smile broad and hard to read, “for your sake, you won’t entertain the idea of my charming sister becoming another one of your impressive feats tonight. Enjoy the games, drink responsibly.” He plucked from Wesley’s shoulder a very small strand of loose hair and tossed it to the side. Then he noticed the quality of his suit, praising it in silence (as he had very good taste). Finally, giving the poor man his much needed space, Pomme rose up to full stature and crossed his arms over his chest.

And then a tall, attractive fellow with deep blue hair entered the fray with a small wave, one not directed at him, before he abruptly developed a sudden interest in the bar. Pomme considered taking a trip to the bar himself, but was distracted by Emi’s playful claim.

“Unfortunately,” Pomme said stiffly, “I am aware of your competitive nature.”

Word Count; 737 TAG
made bycapt. meows
Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt
Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt

VylderGold : 11205

Back to top Go down

Post by Karimah Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:16 am

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 2 Posti

---

Karimah blinked and watched the curious waving of his hand. She could not help finding the graceful elf’s gentle concern atypical, to exhibit a little for someone like her was a kindness. His ethereal face and perhaps considerate expression piqued the spirit of inquiry to arise within her.

In his low, languorous voice, there truly was something that inspired the jinn to ponder and maintain a modicum of silence as he admitted a self-perceived opinion with an air of admirable humility. He then wilted like a crimson rose when she did not speak, and an unanticipated smile crept slowly upon her lips as she witnessed, not a simple merchant, but a sultan bowing to a mere servant like herself.

Unbeknownst to Karimah, it might have been a meaningless gesture for the mortal, but to the djinn, this was a surreal first; the inhabitants of the world commanded her and she would bow to their every possible whim without fail, like an animated puppet held up by various threads. It was like severing one of the many invisible strings, to be acknowledged as an equal so casually, and how pink it made her to think that way! She considered herself very fortunate tonight, even if such innocent assumptions were understandably misplaced.

“Your Highness,” She reassured with the softest giggle, tentatively taking his hand into hers as the friendly gesture emboldened her to at least attempt to make it to the food table without fainting face first into someone’s plate (from the nerves). She had never curtsied before. But she wished to mirror the same level of respect as he did her,  and so she bowed deeply, her long silvery hair sliding over the curve of her shoulder.  She gingerly pressed her forehead to the back of his hand for a brief moment; not wanting to make the poor thing uncomfortable by lingering needlessly. It was her way of simply thanking him.

With that, the genie rose to her fullest height and, If so permitted, turned her back to him with hands interlaced. She led him through the crowd carefully, as she spoke, being mindful enough to not bump into anyone in the process: “I, on the other hand, think you’re very princely. You may not have the riches to show for it, but you have all the charm of one.” Karimah said soothingly, releasing him the instant the two reached the delightful assortment of food.

He could not pick out his meal with just one hand after all. The thought of her making a game out of that almost made the young woman in the green dress laugh.

Already snagging a plate for herself to load up with edible goodies, Karimah took special care when it came to the presentation, to the way everything looked. However, what she seemed to be adding to her plate wasn’t straight-up food at all. It was a shameless collection of desserts with diabetes on top. “This might kill me.” She said in a dreamy tone of voice, fantasizing about her sugary demise. “But it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make.”

Word Count; 516
made bycapt. meows
Karimah
Karimah

VylderGold : 54226

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Kazama Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:41 pm

joker's always wild

but I just can't smile without you

In the five years that she was on her own in the streets ever since she left the circus, Emi had never received an ounce of affection compared to what she had been given in only those few minutes of being with Pom Pom again. After hearing him call her Smiles again as she basked in her brother's endearing kisses that brushed upon her cheeks, ones she always imagined would happen when she'd find him again in her dark moments of despair, an ecstatic feeling washed over her very much like the equivalent of a lost pup that was just so happy to see family again. She wished those minutes lasted forever.

Unfortunately, they came with the price of other emotions; emotions that Emi wasn't willing to pay admission for showing anyone, at least not in a public situation. Besides, she was too tipsy to even stop herself from saying stupid shit that she was already probably saying, and Pomme deserved so much more than that. She imagined it going so much better than that, anyway, particularly with the fact that she was SUPPOSED to be successful by the time she actually met Pom Pom. Instead, she was feeling more of a disappointment than anything, too stupid drunk to say any answer that would be deemed good enough for his questions, though even her answers that she had while sober were not much better. Five years she spent trying to prove herself, and she still had nothing to show for it. What could she possibly tell Pom?  

“I wouldn’t know, dear Smiles, because I have not since received a single letter from you nor has -”

The verbal diarrhea of the mouth that Pom Pom had only just started struck her like a prick of one of Pom Pom's needles that pierced through her bounce-house type of walls she held up to bounce off any insulting words or rejections she'd hear from anyone else, ones that she always easily laughed away without taking it seriously.  The piercing words in this guilt trip, while few due to her attempting to cut her torture short, managed to puncture through in comparison to others because she cared about him, and it successfully began to deflate her cheerful attitude. Her laughter was reduced to nervous giggling at that point as she leaned against Wes, turning to him for a means of escaping this guilt trip with any kind of distraction, not wanting to feel worse than the pathetic disappointment she secretly felt.

"Come here,"  

Then, the minty haired girl in the burgundy dress was suddenly hoisted up by Wesley's strong arms and onto his lap, and it was only then when she drew a sigh of relief upon being freed from this guilt trip that her smile and her giggling returned to normal again. It was when she felt his arms still coiled around her waist and brought closer against him when she blinked her eyes in surprise upon feeling his chin pressed onto the soft cushion that was her shoulder, causing her to cheeks to suddenly flush pink with a confused smile. It took her a few minutes, practically melting in this affection with rose tinged cheeks before she had to snap out of it. Wait. What the fuck was going on? It was teasing the heck out of her, and she wasn't used to the taste of her own medicine. Wait a minute. It suddenly dawned on her the way Pom Pom reacted that Wesley was doing it for a reaction. Now she knew what was going on. Despite the resting psycho-face that Pom Pom wore that made it hard to tell whether Pom Pom was angry when he smiled, Emi knew that her brother wasn't very happy right now. Unfortunately for Pom Pom, Wesley was saving her from feeling like a disappointment, so she was going to protect Wesley by playing along. Besides, if Wesley thought for a second that she was going to let him get the upperhand on her, then he was dead wrong! She can play along his game.

While they spoke of how they already met, Emi narrowed her eyebrows with a smirk as she placed one hand atop his hand by her waist, letting the tips of her fingers gently stroke his hands. What a funny circumstance that they already knew each other. "Really? That's funny..what are the odds?" What were the odds of two people who looked alike already meeting in this vast world when she wasn't even able to meet with Pom Pom until just now? Wait. Did they just say bakery? Well, no wonder Wesley was testy about cake earlier! Emi decided not to say her thoughts aloud this time, only in her attempts to save face from Pom Pom realizing that she barely knew Wesley. It just wouldn't work in either of their favors if she did that.

The frustration of this tension was making her hungry. This was NOT how she wanted her reunion to be played out at all. This was all supposed to happen when she was successful. While she glimpsed over hungrily at her plate of food that appeared to be close yet so far from reach, it was only then that she caught sight of a handsome towering man with blue hair nearby that she realized the slight wave at their direction. She smiled as she stupidly waved back. Shit this guy already downed his third shot just like that! Competitively, Emi just turned her torso and raised two fingers to order two more shots, one for her and one for Wesley as a means of apology for being in this situation. She was too tipsy to focus on two things going on at once for her to realize the threats being made by her brother to Wesley's ear in that moment.

“Unfortunately. I am aware of your competitive nature.”

The way he spoke so stiffly reminded Emi that he was not going to let up on the guilt trip he was holding back, and he wasn't leaving either. Well, if he wanted to be an audience and watch, then she'll give him something to watch. With a playful smirk, Emi placed her hands on Wesley's hands that were coiled around her waist and slowly guided them down to her hips and thighs while she turned so that she was sitting horizontally across him. "Yeah, but don't discredit Wesley here.. he's got some fight in him. I like that." Emi gently stroked Wesley's pretty red hair that fell over his face by his ear while she commented about Wesley's teasing nature making her feel that he was also competitive. Emi Kazama, much like the meaning of her last name, was the wind that fanned the flames of competition once they were lit, and you can count on the fact that she was going to try to fan the competitive flames of the fiery red head Wesley.

"Mm..Speaking of bakeries.. I'm craving something sweet now.." The tipsy girl in the knee-high burgundy dress gave Wesley's lips a poke with a giggle after hearing all this talk about a bakery, biting her bottom lip with an enticed smile curving along her lips as she brushed her small nose against his, drawing deftly near to his lips. She wasn't going to kiss him on the lips without gauging if he wanted her to, but she did boldly kiss his neck just above his shirt collar to start with. There was a pause and a breath hitched in her throat in that moment. The idea of driving away her brother was upsetting her, but she just didn't want to feel like a fucking disappointment anymore. Yet the sexy scent of his cologne made her draw a steady breath before she proceeded to ardently kiss him again. At least, until someone bumped onto one of her legs that were dangling from Wesley's lap that she sat horizontally across, " Ah..Sorry!"  Emi apologized to whoever it was with a sheepish giggle, then glanced over at the tall blonde victim that bumped into her. The pointed ears immediately were the first thing she saw, not going to lie. "Shit.." She mumbled under her breath, "Pfft!" The tipsy girl couldn't help but giggle at this crappy situation. The last thing she needed was a snobby elf to look down on her, too. Stretching her hand while pressing her chest against Wesley, the tipsy Emi attempted to reach for her plate of food pathetically and failed with a pout as she rested her head against his shoulders. So much for eating her frustrations away, but somehow she felt comfortable while she waited for their shots that she ordered.

(Permission granted by Wes/Sae for bumping into her)

Outfit | Word Count: 1452 words| Tag:  @wes  @Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt

:hearts: Caillte

Last edited by Emi Kazama on Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
Emi Kazama
Emi Kazama

VylderGold : 95235

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:09 pm

Outfit:

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 2 HXiO28c

Jenevieve’s pace was hurried, her heeled shoes clicking against the stone road with each rapid step. It was finally the night she had been anticipating for a while, and she was running late! All over Engloria, she had seen advertisements for a fun night of events for single people. Anyone was welcome and food and drinks were included. Jen had never really sought out relationships before in her life. The many romantic novels tucked away in her bedroom at home had taught her the exaggerated nature of relationships that she believed to be true. The moonlet was a romantic at heart and had always wanted to experience for herself the true love she had read about. A singles night might be the perfect place to meet someone. Besides, she had left home to go on grand adventures, so she was trying to experience anything and everything she could.

That didn’t stop her from being a bit nervous. How could one be calm when they might meet the love of their life? She checked over her outfit as she walked, smoothing a hand down the front of her gold dress. It was a piece she had just purchased the other day after saving for a while, perfectly fitting for a night like tonight. The top of the dress was fitted and had an off the shoulder neckline. The waist flared out into a cute, bouncy skirt. Jen also raised a hand and gently felt her hair on either side. Good, the buns were still in place.

There! Engloria City Hall. It was a stunning building at night, Jen could only wonder if it was just as glorious in the daytime. She didn’t have time to stop and observe, though. The activities could be starting soon and she didn’t want to miss out! Stepping inside, her blue eyes widened at the sights in front of her. Decorations covered the tables, the walls, the ceiling. It was beautiful. There were so many people! Jen was stunned. How could she meet someone when there were too many someones to meet in one night?

Scouring the crowd, she eagerly looked for anyone who caught her eye or any familiar faces. She began weaving through the crowd, head still on a swivel, making her way to the tables that held the food. Maybe a snack would help give her a chance to start a conversation.

The sight of two familiar men caught her attention. Jen’s eyes lit up and she hurried over to the bar with an excited smile forming on her face. She’d met them on separate occasions, but she felt lucky that she would see them in the same place. Navigating this event with some friends nearby would make things much easier.

“Kiigan! Aubrey!” she called out cheerfully as she stepped around a person, coming to a stop right next to the redhead. The moonlet gave a quick curtsy, then clasped her hands together in front of her chest excitedly. “I’m so glad to see you guys!”

Post WC: 503 Thread WC: X Tagged:  @Kiigan   @Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt  @Emi Kazama  @wes   Music: Link  
Jen
Jen

VylderGold : 19219

Back to top Go down

Post by Saeven Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:41 am

716 words
an image in my head
calling for blue skies
He found ease in her giggle and had she not taken his hand Saeven would have been happy to leave it at that. Yet he had the delight of being humored, receiving a title he did not deem himself worthy of in the process, and with a curious tilt of his head watched her accept his proposition in such a manner that was foreign to him before leading him with a gentle grasp. His lips had parted to deny the title but was silenced as she continued to speak.

Her words had been pleasant, if not surprising, and for a second did he find himself speechless and looking away from her in hopes of letting his thoughts linger on something else. Had her voice not expressed such sincerity and comfort, maybe Saeven wouldn’t have felt a flutter of embarrassment. He found that, despite initially having withdrawn into himself, he stood just a little taller at the perception of something grander. It had been long since anyone regarded him as anything else than a merchant or whatever people enjoyed calling him.

“I don’t deserve that, I think,” he whispered to no one at all. And he truly believed that. She was as silly as the rest of them, he thought, maybe much too silly for her own good.

And where did that leave him in this ordeal? Well, as he would soon find out, he was one and the same.

The elf didn’t properly respond, but in his attempts to pay the compliment no mind, a small surge of pain struck him, and his attention turned to a mint-haired woman nestled in the arms of a man. He had lost all notion then, his hand falling limp within Karimah’s own while his pace slowed to a stop. An inexplicably anxious feeling crept at the elf’s chest akin to the fleeting moments between a consciousness and alertness after having slept through a nightmare. His pulse raced, every fiber in his body attempting to wake him up before it was too late and whatever monster lay hidden within the dream swallowed him whole. And with the dream was a memory that only darkened and darkened, welling with it emotions that were not his own.

Dull eyes met with the woman in question, his words held no semblance of anger or annoyance – only a somber, slow timber.

“A thought and a word.
Far too late, yet far too soon.
Almost forgot to say goodbye.”

Then he blinked, and it was over.

In an instant he covered his mouth, eyes wide, as he stifled an unexpected gasp before uttering some incomprehensible apology along with a quick bow. Disoriented, he wondered when had the genie let go of his hand before hurriedly making his was past the group of people. He stopped momentarily, however, urged on by a modicum of curiosity through his rapidly beating heart. He swiveled in his heel and from his sleeve did a card materialize as if pulled with some unnatural force.

“I’m sorry!” he slapped both his hands over hers quickly and with another bow left behind the and found his way back to his friend’s side.

Defeated by what had just happened, he placed his hands on Karimah’s shoulders and with a sigh of relief bonked his forehead against the back of her head. “I’m a very silly elf, aren’t I?” he softly mused, the answer to his previous question now as clear as day while he tried to calm himself.

“This is going to kill me,” he said moments later, unbeknownst to him that his petite companion had admitted to the same thought but under an entirely different meaning. He hadn’t taken into account his own powers, especially in face of a festivity where many people would be packed in relative closeness. So, he thought, that maybe if he died it would save him from the humiliation of having countless visions thrust upon him in the same accidental manner.

Yes. That would be best. Preferable, even.

Saeven reached for the genie’s plate from over her shoulder, tentatively plucking a sugary morsel and munched down on it. He’d take care not to touch anyone until then and he hoped no one had it in their good graces to touch him.

“At least the food is appetizing.”
Saeven
Saeven

VylderGold : 1117

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaux Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:07 pm

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 2 Me9gqVH

Beaux stood outside of Engloria City Hall, looking at the large doors that marked the entryway. His fingers played with the hem of his caramel-colored cardigan. The soft material was helping to ease his nerves, thought not by much. The angel adjusted his tie for the hundredth time. It was as perfect as it had been the first.

“I can do this,” the young man whispered, trying to cheer himself on. Since arriving to this land, he’d encountered a lot of things that made him nervous. That, combined with not remembering much of his prior life, had left the angel quite frazzled. Being anxious so often wasn’t good for his health, so he’d promised himself that he’d try out a few new things to try to ease into a more comfortable state of being. The more he could become desensitized to this world, the better.

Thus, he’d convinced himself to attend a singles’ night event at the city hall - and it took a lot of convincing. He’d nearly backed out several times, but he’d forced himself to get dressed and walk here. After lots of fretting about his outfit, which he was still doing, he’d decided on a crisp white button-up with a powder blue bowtie and a cardigan on top to make it look a little more laid-back. A pair of casual slacks completed the outfit.

“You coming in?” The voice startled the silverette out of his thoughts. A security guard admitting people into the event had called out to him from the front door. “O-oh, yes. Sorry,” Beaux said sheepishly, finally putting one foot in front of the other and walking hurriedly to the door. This was it, he was doing it! With a shy nod to the guard, he entered the building.

What greeted his senses was overwhelming. People, so many people. Colorful outfits and persons of all kinds crossed his line of sight. Music could be heard from across the room, mixing with many conversations in the air. Everything was so wonderfully decorated, he couldn’t help but stare. It was a lot to take in. He nearly turned around on the spot.

No, he scolded himself. I have to stay. He desperately looked around for what to do first, something to distract him. The bar on the edge of the room caught his attention. A drink might ease his nerves! Beaux made a beeline for it, his focus entirely on his destination and unaware of the people around him.

“Er… I’ll have a…” he began to tell the bartender, looking at the shelf full of bottles. Picking one at random, he continued. “Whiskey?” He didn’t know what he liked and everything looked pretty similar. When the drink was delivered to him, he picked up the glass and looked at it for a second. The golden brown liquid looked nice, so he downed it all in one go.

Mistake. Big mistake. It burned as it went down his throat and then up his nose. Gods, why did it burn so much? Beaux let out an uncomfortable gurgle that eventually turned into a few rough coughs. Why do people like this stuff? he asked himself, attempting to retain some dignity by wiping his mouth neatly with a napkin. The alcohol felt warm in his body, hopefully it would ease his nerves a little.

Post WC: 556 Thread WC: 556 Tagged:   @Kiigan   Music: Nervous

WING STATUS: EXPOSED  
Beaux
Beaux

VylderGold : 1175

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:06 pm

OOC Note:
HEY EVERYONE,

THE ACTIVITY IS ABOUT TO START GUYS,
FEEL FREE TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORGANISER
AND DECIDE WHERE THEY PLACE THE BALLOON.~

Lili

I  can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot
Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot
Lilith

Seeing the Pinkette's bitchy reaction would cause Lilith to throw her head back and laugh. A delighted chuckle at how much the girl was still irked by her. Heck, they probably could have stayed friends if the witch wasn't so toxic. But that was in the past, it was no loss to the Ravenette.

After finishing her drink, Lilith would happily trot towards the stage, her confidence reflects in her purposeful stride. The woman climbed onto the stage once again, scooping up the metal megaphone and lifting to her lips once more. She would wave at the crowd, the music quietening as she began to speak. "Alright, Let's get this ball rolling huh!" She called out into the crowd, "So the way this event is going to go is that we are going to play some games, consider them ice-breakers if you will. Some spicy activities to see if you guys have any chemistry! So what's going to happen is you'll need to partner up, don't dilly dally, just grab whoever's closest!" She told the group, eyes scanning the room as she did so. It was an interesting mish-mash of people, she couldn't help but wonder how the first game would pan out.

"Alright, once you're partnered up our lovely organisers are going to come round and hand you a lovely pink balloon to attach to yourself. Just the one, you kids are gonna have to share you see. But why a balloon Lilith? Well, this balloon will either be attached to your chest, your crotch or your booty. And you and your partner's job, during the next song, will be to pop it! Sounds easy right? You might think so, but you're wrong."

Her tone was filled with teasing as she continued, hintings of naughty intentions layered in her words "You see there are some rules. The first is you can't use your hands, you are only allowed to pop the balloon using your chest, your crotch or your bum. That's right, you guys are gonna have to get close and personal! The second rule is that you can't use magic because that's just no fun. And finally, these balloons are reinforced, which means they aren't going to pop easily. There’s going to need to be some rigorous friction to get these bad boys to pop, Oh! And did I mention that they will re-inflate every ten seconds?" She giggled so convincingly that people might assume she really was enjoying this 'hosting gig', truth be told she was just that good at performing. Her emerald eyes would inspect the crowd, seeking out a target.

"To lead by example, I'm going to demonstrate for those of you unsure how to begin. Then once the music picks up, we can get started. But first, I just need one volunteer to do so..." She would look around the room, winking at the crowd playfully. "Someone willing to help me show everyone how it's done?"

WC: 492  TWC: 1603

Tag: @Abelios

Lilith
Lilith

VylderGold : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by Colter Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:14 pm

֍ Cadavera Vero Innumerai ֎

Colter’s eyes seemed to refocus on the woman before him, but his mind couldn’t make sense of the gibberish that was flushing itself from her jowls. This.. accent that she had undertaken immediately gave Colter the impression that she was an individual who was lacking in intelligence. She seemed like she was going to be both a nuisance and a pest, so Colter wished to dismiss her in a manner that was both polite but decisive. But something was wrong… he couldn’t move his lips to articulate his point. He was being… prohibited. There was a block… and it could only be the one.

Remington.

Colter’s hair would begin to glisten and wane and grow a pinkish hue, his face gurgling as his hands rose up and covered his own visage. Then, piercing eyes would peek out from the fingers and upon their removal, a face unlike the man she had followed here would be revealed. His tongue would run over the fangs in his mouth… the dreaded nautilus had been let loose again. For the first time, he had been capable of overpowering Colter’s dominion over him. Which caused a wicked smirk to race across his features. But he didn’t have time to admire the fact that he had gained control of his master’s body, albeit temporarily, he had other factors to consider.

“I clocked you on your way here, gorgeous. Master wasn’t… paying attention. But I caught your scent so far back. Been tracking us for quite awhile. I’d never forget a person’s scent. So what I propose to you, is that you humor me awhile. Then I can help you with whatever questions you have for the bossman.” He didn’t bother to threaten her. A nuclear bomb didn’t bother to have a conversation with a ladybug, after-all. Not that Remington would ever know what that was. Either way, he figured himself to be untouchable. So he offered her something a bit more respectful instead.

“You can call me Remy, a special treat for you since everyone else calls me ‘Oh dear lord what is that, sail away as quick as possibluurrggh.” He’d cross his arms, looking her over with indifference. Or so it appeared. He didn’t even bother to ask her name.

{ @Penelope x 375 x 1,043 x Outfit }

Colter
Colter

VylderGold : 10312

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:15 pm

Rowan

Insane, inside the danger gets me high, can't help myself got secrets I can't tell, I love the smell of gasoline, I light the match to taste the heatPenelope Shae Ravenwood

He was a pretty creature.

That was the first thing she noticed, those certainly were some curious eyes he had. An unnatural blue. Penelope considered her sister, her tastes, wondering if the man before her would have been the type that her bratty sibling might have fancied for herself. As she considered this however, it occurred to Shae that she didn’t actually know what type of features her sister sought out in others. It was a trivial detail to learn, even about someone as close to you as a baby sister might be. Not something that Shae had taken the time to know.

Her smile was brilliant, her eyes bright with the mask of warmth and intrigue. A single girl out here in this event, looking for the prospect of love. As far as one looking, that was all she should appear to be. That was at least how Colter Gage should have seen her. She anticipated three key outcomes to her approach, the first being friendly chatter, a little civility to maintain appearances. The second possibility she considered, was that he might consider her attractive enough to attempt to charm her -  Penelope was by no means oblivious to her own allure, rather the opposite in fact. The third outcome, and perhaps the most plausible based on what she’d seen of him so far, was flat out dismissal. Civility, charm, rejection - Those were the results she expected. It was due to these estimations that what unfolded was the rare instance where the blonde-locked witch was for once actually taken by surprise.

Her honey-coloured orbs would widen fractionally as he began his little shift, the tones of his hair pinkening, watching with growing fascination as he covered his face. Once the hand was removed, peering down at her was a most curious gentleman, it was a face one certainly wouldn’t expect of a human, or a fae for that matter. Strange markings across his skin, and an extra set of eyes peering toward the woman. Handsome. Scary. A little monstrous. Was this some kind of illusion magic? A peculiar quirk about Mr Gage that she had not yet witnessed perhaps? During her investigations of him, not once had she heard or witnessed such a transformation.

His voice was also different, as he addressed and challenged her approach swiftly. Announcing his knowledge that she had been trailing Colter for a while, all the while using a turn of phrase she found peculiar; Master, as though to reference another party. This was Colter Gage, she was sure that she hadn’t lost him during her trialing of her. But the man she was currently speaking to, did not appear to be her target. He followed it again with the use of the nickname ‘Bossman’, another sign that he was perhaps some kind of separate entity to the Velvet Reign member her sister had become entangled with. Did Daphne know about this face of his?

Curiouser and curiouser.

He introduced himself as Remy, not taking her hand but rather crossing his arms over his chest. Shae eyed the gesture, eyes narrowed so slightly, she straightened up. The vapidly playful smile morphing into a smirk, hand moving to rest on her hip and she examined him with a hawk-like gaze.

“Remy…”  She would repeat to him, a notable change in her voice. No longer thick with the accent of a vacuous filly, but much more softly spoken, sultry in its sound, and lower in pitch. “And Mr Gage is your … master?”  She would ask, her brow raised ever so slightly, she would raise her wine to her lips. Taking a sip, but holding his gaze the entire time, observing him with stoic caution.

WC: 620  TWC: 1211 Tag: @Colter

OOC Note: Shae & Remy aren't caught up to the point where Lili has announced the games yet, still volleying the time inbetween~

Penelope
Penelope

VylderGold : 8669

Back to top Go down

Post by Colter Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:20 pm

֍ Cadavera Vero Innumerai ֎

Cocking his head upwards, he’d peer down on the smaller woman, baring his fangs at her as she smirked at him. Clearly she wasn’t a weak, meek, frightened little thing. This was good, he didn’t like it when prey showcased fear. It was one of the reasons he willingly chose to follow the fairy boy. A point that he would need to get across to this presumptuous woman. Given the things he had seen Colter doing lately, he should have thought about the context of using the word Master with these humanoids. A shiver ran down his spine, though he didn’t outwardly express any discomfort.

“Heh, he earned the right to my power fair and square. Outwitted me. So he gets to be the master, the boss, the employer. Whatever word you want to use. It’s a mutually beneficial arrangement.” He’d extend his hands outwards, making a motion that showcased that he was gesturing towards all of the people within the room. “I devour all of the creatures and people that oppose his will, and I get a nice meal of increasingly powerful morsels.” He’d take a moment to look her up and down with his second pair of eyes. “Little delicacies.”

“Though, not all delicacies need to be handled with violence.” He maintained eye contact with his primary set at least. But then he’d turn his head to the side as he gazed upon her closer. Inspecting her further than her body. “What do you want with my... buddy?” He made it a point to emphasize the ‘buddy’ as to imply that he wasn’t a fan of whatever assertion could be made from his earlier declaration about the nature of his and Mr. Gage’s relationship. Still, he wasn’t insecure. Those thoughts were beyond his primitive water abomination brain.  His humanity was quite limited in comparison to others.

Remy didn’t hesitate to lower his guarded stance before he’d let his tongue run over his lips. His eyes scanned the other people in the room to see if anyone was as interesting as this… woman and her conviction. Of course, there weren’t any individuals here that were able to capture his attention in the manner that she had. But that was fine for now. It meant that he didn’t have to worry too much about defending Colter. Everyone here seemed to be preoccupied with satisfying their overwhelming libidos. Which meant that Remy could do something he rarely did. Relax for a change.

Though he did note something… overwhelming here. Two figures that were emanating a dominance that was disturbing in a manner that made Remy feel the urge to throw up. But he didn’t have to look hard to notice them. Though he was amused that both individuals were women. It was a fairly concerning prospect he had to contend with. But it was fine… he just needed to deal with the threat in front of him here and now. And after slicking his hands behind his back, as to show he wasn’t a threat. He let her reply to his flirtatious banter.

Not that the disembodied soul of a giant ass eldritch sea monster would be good at flirting.

{ @Penelope x 529 x 1,572 x Outfit }

Colter
Colter

VylderGold : 10312

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:23 pm

Rowan

Insane, inside the danger gets me high, can't help myself got secrets I can't tell, I love the smell of gasoline, I light the match to taste the heatPenelope Shae Ravenwood

Everything about the creature, man or whatever the fuck this guy was oozed danger to Shae. It was like a shadow of paranoia that made you look behind you when walking down a dark road, or something akin to the need a child might have to check under their bed at night. Her ‘witchy senses’ were tingling with all these warning signs, but Shae wasn’t about to buckle to a little unknown trouble. She had too much shit to do. Too many questions that needed answering.

His explanation was pleasantly upfront, her gaze would follow the gesture he made with his hand. Turning to glance at those to whom he had gestured, her expression contemplative as she considered the ramification of this admission. He just admitted to eating people. A fact that might have horrified someone with a weaker constitution, Shae however looked on with mild fascination. She would tilt her head, pursing her lips in mild amusement at the manner in which he’d made eating living creatures sound so playful. He was a little odd, but she didn’t mind it so much, he had an interesting way in which he spoke. She chose not to answer the violence remark, although there was the glimmer of a reaction behind those honey eyes. A fleeting spark of something unspoken that would vanish as quickly as it emerged.

“So you’re an Eldritch.”  It wasn’t a question, more of an assumption based on what he’d said. Never had she known any other race to eat people, it was something that only her race ever dabbled in. A most darkest sin. She was less concerned with this admission and more intrigued with what this meant, that there was an Eldritch living inside of a Gaiyan. Eldritch inhabiting creatures was not entirely unheard of, some demons were more parasitic in nature, that was for sure. But to live inside the most polar of species, now that was something.

Her eyes returned to his, and she would take a step forward, her determined stare focusing in on one of the secondary eyes on his cheek. “His recent actions have had a rippling effect on matters that pertain to me. It made me curious about him,”  She answered, waving her hand dismissively as she circled back to her own topic of interest, “So what are you?”  She would ask bluntly, trying to understand the nature of his containment.

WC: 401  TWC: 1612 Tag: @Colter

OOC Note: Shae & Remy aren't caught up to the point where Lili has announced the games yet, still volleying the time inbetween~

Penelope
Penelope

VylderGold : 8669

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyr Artanis Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:38 pm

Kyr hadn't noticed the commotion happening behind her, or rather, her brain had decided to exclude anything not happening right in front of her, or in a vicinity close enough to touch. Her mind culling any other worry she could probably have other than making it through this night unscathed-- and preferably drunk, too. She'd switched her small glass for the bottle entirely, yet somehow managed to maintain the slightest amount of dignity as she sipped from the larger container, muttering softly as she realised she'd slumped over the bar. Sitting up straight again she inhaled deeply, blowing a strand of white hair out of her face before giving the room another look.

Things had shifted in her bottle-enamoring moment. There were more people at the bar, an awful amount of ruckus further down, with a rather pompous man down on his knees, looking equal parts furious and afraid at the same time. "Weirdo…" she muttered, allowing herself another sip as she tried to compose herself. Whatever this brand was, it was a damned good one… strong too. She could feel its effect already dancing within her head; not yet so the drunkenness but the happy haze that followed before that. The thing that loosened tongues, loosened hips for some and injected the shy with a rare amount of bravado and guts. There was a time where she'd heavily depended upon that 'secret power' alcohol granted her. But now? It was only there to help her drown her sorrow. Guess she just missed the company of another soul to ban the loneliness.

With a sad smile she gazed at her reflection in the bottle, letting out another hefty sigh, only to hear a voice call out before she noticed how near they had been. Yet somehow that familiar head of vibrant blue hair was the most welcome change she could've possibly wished for. Bleu was smiling at her, holding up a plate filled with various snacks that looked a lot more appetizing close-up than they did from far away. Maybe she should've visited that buffet table after all… After a moment of silence, allowing the words to sink in she shook her head, gesturing at the stool beside her, and even wiggling her own chair out of the way so she could join her more easily. "No please, by all means! I could use the company right now, actually, wasn't even planning on being here either." she smiled, reluctantly sliding her bottle back so it would stand between the two. "It's uh, been a rather rough getting used to, if I may be honest. So you could say I've been better. But I guess I'll get by, like I always do." Another smile, this time a whole lot less convincing than the other. And a slight unspoken curse as she realised her little shot glass had disappeared. Even though her mouth was aching for another sip of that burning liquid. She'd just have to wait and hope her emotions didn't get the better of her now she wasn't actively numbing them anymore. "Anywho… how've you been, Bleu? And what brought you to this peculiar event?"

Outfit || Wordcount: 525
@Bleuenn Bosser
Kyr Artanis
Kyr Artanis

VylderGold : 1153

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:13 am

"Yourself as well"? Letting out a giggle, Bleuenn's grin grew wider as Kyr not only accepted her company but welcomed it. Seating herself on a seat left of Kyr, Bleuenn placed her plate down before seating herself. Brushing her dress over the chair Bleuenn looked at Kyr's far more simplistic and elegant white dress. While not as extravagant as hers it suited Kyr not only the woman's personality but her body well. "That dress looks lovely on you Kyr, I wish that mine was more cooperative". With a tug on the bottom of her dress the witch continued to fight with the cumbersome creation.

With the battle with her dress won she seated herself while cutting a piece of food. Placing a hand in front of her mouth she ate while listening to Kyr's hardships and troubles acclimatizing to a new world. Resting the silverware to across each other, the young witch shifted her body to the side to fully face Kyr as she rested her hands in her lap. "I can only imagine how strange my world is to you, however like I've said before I'm more than willing to help you more than basic information". Looking at the white haired woman with concern; she wanted to help her, but she knew that Kyr did not want to impose on her. "I know what it is like to be alone in a world that does not want you. I know that you don't like to bother people, but helping a friend is only natural". Giving her a wide grin, "Plus I'm going to be a knight one day helping people is what we do".

Pausing to eat as Kyr, collected herself and tried to drink away not only her problem, but build the courage to refuse Bleuenn's help. Letting out a minor chuckle as Kyr none to subtlety changed the subject. Plucking at her dress, the young witch shot her eyes over to the remaining ice that once held the lesser noble in his goons. " Reputations and fame. Though I would have preferred not to catch the eye of a noble's son, however I believe I showed him the error of his ways". Peering at Kyr's now empty glass she wondered if that was the father's goal as the two seemed completely different.

Continuing to enjoy her time with Kyr, it seemed her self defense scared away any would be suitors for not only herself by Kyr as well. Though Bleuenn's enjoyment and serenity would soon be crushed. Once again the ringing of the hostess' voice over took the venue gaining the young witch's attention. Upon hearing about cooperative games, she looked to Kyr inquisitively as she wondered about the type of games such an event would hold. Perhaps questions team based activities or maybe dancing? Unfortunately for Bleuenn her tame thought would be popped as the woman went on to explain the true game. White knuckling her dress the young once pale witch grew redder and redder as she looked down and away from Kyr. What sort of debauchery is this!? You don't find a lover by going to some sleazy event and grinding on one another like a bunch of perverts! Slowly craning her neck up to Kyr, the beat red Bleuenn looked to Kyr in hopes that her friend did not wish to partake in such a debased event.

[Wc: 564 - Total: 2318] @Kyr Artanis/Dress
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

VylderGold : 134837

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:05 am

\
all these little lies
and most of them are mine
my words are coated in honey and wine
The audacity of the apparent threat hadn’t been enough to deter his growing satisfaction at Aubrey’s reaction. He had been so petty that he only needed to see annoyance in the mirror image of his brother’s face. Wes knew this fact all too-too-well and, maybe in due part to the beginnings of an intoxicated state, he found no care for its childish aspect.

“Sadly, neither you nor I are the ones calling the shots here,” in their proximity he had hissed into the other red head’s ear and continued to speak soon after he had removed himself from his side, voice turning spritely, “I’ll take your words to heart, though – promise I won’t forget.”

It was then that over Aubrey’s shoulder Wes noticed the familiar hint of blue hair approaching. He cocked a brow at his getup, but ultimately brushed aside a few intruding thoughts and gave Kiigan a nod of acknowledgement. He did, however, tap the table behind him and had another shot delivered to the man in question, offering him a reassuring smile coupled with a wink. He felt some semblance of relief at seeing him, at least now there was someone besides Pom-Pom he recognized.

When he returned to attention, his eyes widened at having been met with a finger to his lips and he tensed at the unexpected touch. He hadn’t minded her stroking his hair just moments before, but the proximity caught him by surprise. She lowered herself to his neck then, the warmth of her kiss causing him to suck in his lips to withhold a breath and cease the warm feeling from spreading to his face. Her attitude in front of her brother seemed deliberate enough. That, or this girl was entirely too drunk to function properly at the front of someone she hadn’t seen in so long.

His eyes flicked over to Aubrey. “Sounds to me like you’re needed elsewhere,” he gestured towards the cute gal in the yellow dress in an attempt to garner some privacy (or whatever privacy meant while sitting in front of a bar) for himself and Emi. It seemed apparent to Wes that she did not want her brother around or so he assumed. If not, her family must’ve had one really weird dynamic.

In her antics she kicked an elf – a weird looking one at that – who sputtered some nonsense that he didn’t want to concern himself with. He only attended to Emi’s reaction, watching as the gaiyan excused himself and handed her a card like some sort of bonafide magician.

“Okaaay, well…” he muttered to himself at the scene. Nope. He wasn’t asking questions. Not at all. Instead, he turned the chair to slightly face the bar as he had felt Emi reaching for something over his shoulder and noticed the two drinks she had ordered earlier. Careful not to move the woman who rested so snuggly on his shoulder. Wes grabbed both drinks and dangled one out in front of him lazily.

“…You seem comfy. Don’t tell me you’re giving up already?” he asked her in a semi-playful tone and went on to encourage her further with a smug shrug, “And here I was thinking my partner could actually hold a candle to me. Guess not.”
template by punki
wes
wes

VylderGold : 95772

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldo Wensworth Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:15 am

SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 2 3XsTZtX

@Tulari  || 356 Words ||  Notes

Aldo did not expect to actually have a conversation start. He was expecting for the lovely lady to look at him in disgust and turn him away. In a sense, he was quite surprised; and it was visible all over his face. Only momentarily, before he resumed his normal composure and shrugged his shoulders.

“It might be a mistake for me to come out, but it’s not gonna be a mistake for me to bear. I’m here for free food, free booze, and free entertainment. I highly recommend their steak and mashed potatoes. I was thinking of getting some of their shrimp cocktails while I was at it. My name’s--”

He stopped when the announcement of the first game appeared. He did not take it seriously in the slightest, but he did find amusement on the instructions. He had to give the announcer props on making games that were this level of bro. The wingman-ness of this energy is put into it. Nice. He leaned his head back towards Tulari, giving a little bit of eyebrow game.

“Aldo. Aldo Wensworth. Some call me lazy, scum, and trash panda. I have a feeling that something involving gravy will also be part of my nickname in the short future. Nevertheless, it seems like me flirting with you has just reached the next chapter. I may not volunteer to be the example, but I would love it if I could partner with you. To keep it sane, I could totally have the balloon on me so that you don’t have to deal with it. I may not look like it, but this rump is good at throwing it back like a rich man needing a trash can.”

To prove his point, Aldo got up from his seat, slightly bending over and putting his hands on his knees. He looked back, giving a small dance with his shoulders. He was totally serious, saying that he was good at twerking.

“I feel like this might be the best option for the comfort of both of us. Besides, having a rubber tail sounds fun. Don’t let any bar regulars hear that, please.”

Aldo Wensworth
Aldo Wensworth

VylderGold : 1195

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiigan Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:57 am

The smile and wink that came his way were followed by the gift of alcohol, something he appreciated. The bluette raised it and gave Wes a nod of thanks, then promptly knocked it back so it could join the three already swimming in his stomach. Strangely, he felt like he needed even more as he continued side-eyeing the gingersnap and minty girl canoodling and kissing. His scowl deepened as his mood soured a little extra, feeling as if some of the wind had been knocked out of his sails, though he wasn't really sure why.

The wind came back into them in gust, though. Just as he'd averted his eyes to anywhere but Wes and his lady friend, all his attention was snapped back by a familiar voice. Whipping his head around with almost boyish excitement, his eyes came to rest on the beautiful girl with dark tresses as winding as Fleuve'ir's riverbends and a dress as radiant as sunlight itself. Her sweet mouth had said his name so excitedly and, even if his face didn't register it, a soft glow appeared around his head because of it. She was beautiful and soft, like something his mother would have forbade him from touching in case he ruined it. And that hag Daphne was nowhere in sight, so maybe he had a chance to steal her away! And despite all the complimentary thoughts flooding in his mind, "Hey, Jen," was all his low voice said, paired with his typical nod of acknowledgement.

He'd been about to move closer, but it finally registered that the woman he battled Daphne for had said a second name after his. That second name seemed to belong to the other red-head that may or may not be Wes's relative, but now he didn't give a flying crap. Aubrey and Jen were standing together, and in a second flush of jealousy, Kiigan's crimson eyes sharpened and gave the man a critical appraisal. He didn't see anything particularly threatening or attractive. Wes was the better-looking ginger here by a longshot. This Aubrey guy actually looked a little crazy in the eyes to the angel. Kii's eyes narrowed slightly and the glow disappeared. He was actually about to join the group properly and start that whole 'asserting dominance over Aubrey' thing when, quite honestly, he simply got distracted.

There was a concerning gurgle, followed by coughs nearby, which for just a second drew his eye away from his target. As soon as his eyes landed on the wings, he turned and moved to the angel's side, carefully patting him on the back between the feathered appendages as one who was used to them would. "Careful, careful, this stuff isn't smooth like the stuff back home," Kiigan said, wrongfully assuming the man attached to the wings was both native to this world and a stranger. Neither were true, but at least the latter was quickly figured out. "Oh, you're...Beaux, right?" Kiigan said suddenly as he leaned forward to get a look at the man's face. Being around the Wes and the bakery meant he'd seen the silverette working before, though he'd never spoken to him. He also didn't remember the wings at all, but he currently just assumed he'd had them sealed. Either way, at the realization that this acquaintance might be like him and was pretty cute brought on, you guessed it, another fit of glowing. Normally he wasn't attracted to other angels at all, but he also didn't see many out in 'the land of sin', and especially not anywhere fun. Perhaps it was his craving to find someone from a similar situation to understand him that delayed him from returning to Jen just long enough for this Lilith announcer person to lay out the rules of a game.

A kinda naughty game.

Whirling in nearly a panic, Kiigan wanted to rush over to be beside Jen when the partnering up began, but he was already cut off by a ninja attendant ominously blocking him with a balloon outstretched. Trying to side-step the oddly threatening balloon pusher was proving impossible, so all he could do was give a frustrated glance at the two apparent pairs nearby. Then suddenly, Kiigan was bending slightly and exhaling an "oof!" as the attendant jammed the stupid balloon right into his crotch, where it seemed to be stuck. Having no choice but to turn back to Beaux looking like a fool, he simply accepted the odd situation and buried the disappointment. He wasn't mad at being paired up with the pretty angel boy who couldn't shoot whiskey, but there was just something salty about his luck. "Looks like it's you and me," he sighed, ordering himself a double.

[wc: 785 || total: 1773]
Kiigan
Kiigan

VylderGold : 39055

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next