Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Lusamine WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» reminiscent: personified spirit panfandom
by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 am

» Lusamine
by Lusamine Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 pm

» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 am

» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
No user

Donations

Lusamine

Go down

Lusamine Empty Lusamine

Post by Lusamine Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 pm

LUSAMINE

General

Alias/Nicknames: Lusamine Mulberry, Luz
Race: Anthros
Sub-species: Avian
Gender / Sexuality: Female
Alignment: Adventurers Guild
Faction: N/A

Persona

Personality: Lusamine or Luz as her friends call her is a very caring girl, Humble and respectful towards everyone she meets. Yet she is mute and can not speak for as long as she can remember. Naturally curious about the nature Of people and objects she seeks out the truth. Knowing the world only be books and fairytales she reads, this world seems like a fantastic place to her. blissfully innocents flow all around her. Not knowing better things to always end in good endings. Drawn towards stories myths and fairytales Luz seeks out adventure to find and learn about everyone and everything in the world. Writing everything she finds out into a book. She has many books about animals places and locations. Having a fear of heights and being quite nervous around anyone she meets, Luz has taken to hiding her wings with some illusion magic and acting like a human child. Being Mute has its disadvantages and she gets dragged away by guards and other people being seen as a child that lost her parents. Where most of the time she has to explain with signs and writing that she is part of the adventures guild noting down any information she comes across. Yet only if she remembered her past she could explain everything way easier to everyone.

History: Having amnesia Luz doesn't remember anything from her past. Not her family, not her love once not her home. Woke up one day in an inn where she apparently stayed. With a book inside a small story, "My name is Lusamine, I am an Avian girl of the age of 17, I enjoy fairytales, writing, pancakes, and adventures. I don't like scary things, Tomatoes, and heights but I probably will find that out very soon. Always remember to be kind and caring, and only gift to others the joy of life." It was written in her own handwriting and it was clearly a sort of diary but she could not remember writing it. But the day came and she did what she got into. A Month passed and Luz did some here and there some small exploration until an adventure thanked her for the information she has gathered about some monsters in the woods, He gave her the advice to join up with the adventures guild and give her books and information to them for gold. And she did being now an official adventurer she traveled even further and wider. discovering about the past of the world and the wars it once held or creatures that used to roam the world. Luz also figured out that because of her race not everyone was super welcoming and because of this and to avoid any soft trouble she transformed her wings into a cape and hid them in an illusion. Now out into seeking stories about the world while trying to figure out her past Lusamine travels the world in the hope to find some sort of answer.

Dislikes: (Please list 3)

Goal/Aspiration: What drives them?

Key Fear/Adversary: What do they fear, alternately what works against them?

Appearance

Height:
Body Type: i.e slim, burly etc
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin Tone:

Overall Appearance:
Spoiler:
Lusamine
Lusamine

VylderGold : 604

Back to top Go down