Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Avalon Heat [Colter] - Page 3 WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» reminiscent: personified spirit panfandom
by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 am

» Lusamine
by Lusamine Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 pm

» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 am

» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
No user

Donations

Avalon Heat [Colter]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Avalon Heat [Colter] - Page 3 Empty Re: Avalon Heat [Colter]

Post by Daphne Sun May 23, 2021 6:34 pm

Daphne

got too much dirt to come clean, closets full of skeletons that you don't
wanna see. Will you judge me? All my ugly? I won't blame you if you do
Daphne Rose Ravenwood

Those narrowed amber eyes of hers would follow the motion he made, lifting her hand to his lips, uttering the consequence for any 'misbehaviour' as it were. Watching intently as the water snaked forth from his palm and created the bracelet around her wrist, the sight of the chain causing them to widen, taken aback by this course of action. The tug was light but firm enough to pull her arm toward him, she would emit a sharp intake of breath, digesting this striking revelation of his. Both her body and her mind had been completely unprepared for this response, her pulse would quicken and her own physical ache would swiftly grow more prominent. Testing the chain, she would pull it back softly, feeling its resistance, "Oh..." She uttered quietly, finally pulling her eyes up to his.

This wasn't the first time she had encountered someone of this nature, but Colty had been much better at concealing it than her prior experiences. Something that seemed to only fuel the bafflement Daphne felt right now, they were rare, like a unicorn in an endless herd of ponies. There was a deep craving that began to stir within the woman, the desire to see what he was made of, to see if he could give to her which so few had. Lover, after lover, and with each of them, she had always been the one to take charge, and the ones that had tried to control the scenarios had been disappointingly lacklustre. Never quite fulfilling what it was that she genuinely wanted, to regain that sweet ecstasy she had endured in the grasp of a certain Ravenette. Daphne suddenly felt a little nervous, her anticipation growing at the thought that Colter might be able to give her what she had so long been starved of. But with such hope came the worry that he might just be talking a big game, perhaps he would end up disappointing her as others had before.

He would cause the chain to disappear, which would reveal a momentary flicker of disappointment in the woman's gaze. She would exhale softly, realising that she had been holding her breath. Remaining silent as he laid out the possibility in further detail, it all sounded so good. Perhaps a little too good. Still, she had no reason to doubt his words, not from what she had seen so far. "Ah well, let me warn you I have a terrible track record for behaving myself," She smirked having collected herself, she would reclaim his hand in hers, pulling his arm toward her in a similar manner to which he had done to her. Guiding his hands with hers, she would use her fingers to press his palm against the satin fabric of her dress, resting it over the centre of her chest, just short of her bust. Holding him there so that he could feel the rapid beating of her heart under his touch, oh so exhilarated by his 'exposure'. "So make sure not to hold back, M'kay?" She added, her voice low, hungry, but not for the meal they had ordered.

She let go of his hand, pulling out of his reach, she would think over his follow up question. The manner of her words returning to their conversational tone, "Ah well, I'm sure it's obvious by now but, aside from financial stability. My greatest interest lies in the pursuit of knowledge, that and maintaining my freedom." There were other things, but again despite how much she had warmed to the man across from her, were still a little personal. Perhaps were he to continue in his pursuit to learn more about her, he would undoubtedly figure out some things on his own but for now, she was happy to let him wonder. Especially considering all the other details he'd already been so successful in prying from her.

WC: 448 Total WC: 9990

Tag: @Colter

Daphne
Daphne

VylderGold : 127848

Back to top Go down

Post by Colter Sun May 23, 2021 9:03 pm

֍ As Above, So Below ֎

"I will give you my all, I assure you."

Colter had officially fried his own brain. He couldn't for the life of him tell if she had used her magic on him or not now, because if she was genuinely showcasing to him that her heartbeat was out of control, then that was something that he never would have expected.  So then it was made clear, especially when she tugged the chain back, that she was interested in what he had to offer. Which was, intriguing to say the least. Must have been the fact that he had a 4 in his charm stat. Regardless, he found himself smiling at her with a look of complete relaxation on his face all the while. He didn't know what was on her mind, but he was happy that she was thinking about whatever the hell it happened to be.

When she made brief comments about her ambitions he knew not to pry to much, but there had been one thing that she said that he couldn't let go unchecked. "Is someone or something deliberately threatening your freedom? Is someone after you?" If you say things in a vague manner, then you were going to get even more questions levied at you. Especially when this entire time she had been hinting about some outside, unseen force having some sort of sway over her. From her choice of occupation, to where she lived and so on and so forth. In a way whatever this force was could prove to be a potential antagonist to Velvet Reign. So as long as she reassured him in some way that it was at the very least just a personal situation, then he'd feel uneasy.

Soon the waitress arrived with some additional servers, and they dropped off the orders from the pair, placing them down neatly while also bringing refills on the pair's refreshments. As a result, Colter took his soju and downed it all in one go before it was switched out for the other. He'd have to do a better job of nursing this one. The waitress would ask the pair if that would be all before departing from the table to allow the duo to enjoy their meal. Colter looked Daphne over once more. This time actually spending a good amount of time looking at her features. She was a stunning beauty the likes of which would cause statues to weep in awe, but he could see the imperfections that she wore beneath the skin. It was comforting in a way, whatever she had going on in her personal life. He'd not let it deter him.

He'd summon up his water around his meal, swirling the ethereal mist around the shark that had been prepared, looking over towards Daphne. "Hey... want to see something cool, gorgeous?" He allowed the mist to form a large rectangular box that he had hovering out over the edge of the balcony and his food seemed to adopt a glow for a brief moment, along with her own. He had chosen this place specifically for this particular parlor trick. He was a simple man. Within the cube seemed to be a tiger shark with rainbow-like scales on it's body, lurking in within the depths of the box, swimming towards the side of the box that faced the pair quickly, before turning at the last minute and snatching up what appeared to be a few Haddocks whom swam into frame at the last moment. "I think they call that... dinner an a movie?"

He too tried to re-inject a far more casual tone back into the dinner. Since he couldn't control showing concern for her potential personal issues.

{ @Daphne | 592 | 10,582}

Colter
Colter

VylderGold : 10312

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Sun May 23, 2021 10:07 pm

Daphne

Daphne Rose Ravenwood

There was a part of his answer that concerned Daphne, the wording of it. However not wanting to steer herself into any troublesome doubt, she would convince herself that he was referring specifically to punishing her. The possibility of a physical relationship with Colter was very much on the cards for the rosette at this point, however, whilst she should have considered the possibility that he might eventually want more, she didn't want to get into her own head. To ruin this before she could have her fun, or say anything that might put him off. She wanted to be chased, to be spoiled, to be thrilled and to suffer exquisitely at the whim of his own carnal pleasures.  But soft, complicated emotions, as far as she was concerned, well they could just say the fuck away.

The question he presented her would cause her to pull her gaze away, realising that she probably should have worded that differently. "No, nothing like that. Don't worry, I'm perfectly safe." She told him reassuringly, it wasn't a matter of being in danger. It was more her own personal obligations that had restrained her. Expectations and hopes that she had thrown away, and even now still felt the weight of.

As their food arrived, Daphne scooted forward in her seat, eagerly scanning the plates to admire the magnificent work the chefs had done with their meals. Everything looked scrumptious and the aroma coming from the fish was mouth-watering. Daphne did not hesitate to scoop her fork up and press it into one of her fishcakes, peeling away some of the layer of breadcrumbs that coated it,  admiring the wisps of steam that emanated from the contents packed inside. Oh this was going to be so good.

Hearing Colty address her she would peek upward, attention caught as he began another magical display. Smile widening at the sight of his ethereal water box. Staring in awe as he would show her another wondrous sight, her eyes following the movements of the rainbow-esque amphibian. Lowering her forked she clapped her hands together, applauding his ability, and giggling at his words, "Very cool," She cooed, "What would happen if I touched it? Would it disperse?"

WC: 369 Total WC: 10,951

Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Colter Sun May 23, 2021 11:30 pm

֍ As Above, So Below ֎

Colter felt relief wash over him as she ensured him that she wasn't being hunted or not. He couldn't stand to see someone with so much potential be treated no better than a deer or boar. Still there was something about her affairs that had him intrigued. Especially with how much she seemed to be opposed with his words. Still, her enjoyment of his magic brought a smile to his face. He'd ponder for a moment before aiming his hand outwards towards the mist and beckoning the glimmering shark to swim through the air, escaping the misty box that he had created which dissolved into nothingness as the large creature approached Daphne. It'd swim around her, passing through the table and floating through the air, until it was just out of reach from her hand. And if she were to touch it, it'd pop like a bubble.

"From what I have noticed, spells need to have a certain amount of pure intent behind them in order to be... truly effective. I don't have any spells that would let me manipulate the souls of the dead with any true... intention. So I suppose, they'd all react that way."  It was a curious thing, magic. The way that it worked was fascinating and he was starting to comprehend how it worked more and more as time went on. The fact that there were actual artifacts in this world that held a great fair bit of magical power within them was even more fascinating. But there was no reason to go over that old song and dance again. He'd turn his attention to his plate finally, cutting off a bite-sized morsel of his food and putting it away. Typically one made idle chatter during a proper meal.

One Dinner Later...

Colter placed the proper payment on the table and rose from his seat, moving to extend his hand towards Daphne so that he could help her up to his feet. Not that she wasn't capable, but Colter was taught chivalry. No matter how the practiced might have been viewed. Should she have taken his hand, he'd wait for her to get to her feet before he'd  move to interlace his arm with her own. If she was receptive to that action as well then he'd lead her down the stairs and out towards the entrance of the building. It was clear that the sun was finally setting. So he decided it was in his best interest to gauge her further. It was good to make sure one had all the information needed to make a decision about the rest of their evening.  "So, any other activities you wish to partake in here in the Avalon Islands? Plenty of beautiful sights at night."

"I could show you my relic collection early, if you've the time and inclination."

How could he not be brazen. Just because it was getting late didn't mean that he was going to be the one to call it a night. He left the ball in her court. He felt a great deal of something right now. But he couldn't exactly pinpoint what that happened to be. She was a complicated individual and many would say that there was no way in hell they'd ever be compatible just on the fact that she was an Eldritch and he was a Gaiyan. But they managed to get along and had fairly interesting, low impact conversations over a multitude of subjects. Be it the guidelines of Velvet Reign to more intriguing fare, like the delightful social media app for the technologically privileged, Vycon. She might have shown a physical interest earlier, but he did genuinely enjoy just spending time talking to her. Flirting and discussing their mutual interests.

{ @Daphne | 634 | 11,585}

Colter
Colter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Mon May 24, 2021 2:15 am

Daphne

Daphne Rose Ravenwood

The food had been incredible, she had to admit, Colter had fantastic tastes when it came to restaurants. As he offered her his hand, she would accept it graciously, getting to her feet. Allowing his arm to interlink with hers, and proceeding to follow alongside him as they made their way out of the Golden Pearl. "Mmm, that was so good. I'd definitely pay this place another visit,"  She gushed, sated with the delicious meal she had consumed, even if it hadn't been as flamboyant as Colty's Rainbow Tiger Fish, it was still so fricken' tasty.

She arched her brow at his suggestion, considering what to do next. She knew what she wanted to do, and she knew very well of how thrilling it would be to go through it. It might have been fun to drag it out a little more, but since his little antic with the chain, she didn't know if she had the patience. She would wait until they were outside to turn to him, "See some relics huh..." She would stare up into those delicious hues of blue of his, as intense as they had been all night. Truthfully, Daphne had enjoyed herself a great deal today, she hadn't anticipated that she would end up here with him.

She really had pictured herself continuing to get drunk on the beach for a few hours before falling asleep on a boat to Lyndon. But here she was, in the company of a  man, who in the space of a few hours, had managed to do so much with her. Somehow he had gotten her to show him her magic without the need for violence, convinced her to join Velvet Reign and shown her the beauty of Avalon Island via an air bubble. She had known him less than a day, but he had proved to be highly entertaining to be around and very much on her wavelength. To say that she was ready for this night to end, would be a lie.

"Alright, let's go see some relics."

WC: 340 Total WC: 11,925

Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Colter Mon May 24, 2021 3:25 am

֍ As Above, So Below ֎

Colter took a moment to think about how far he had come in such a small amount of time. He was sure that she was intelligent enough to know that relics was not the only thing in which he had offered her and yet she accepted it all the same. Perhaps she still underestimated how he operated. But if that was the case she would learn soon enough. He knew that she would be taking her leave of the islands and that such a departure would give her more than enough time to think about not only the guild offer, but to reflect on whatever was going to happen here tonight. He decided not to overthink it, however, since it wasn't really a big deal at all. He waved his hand out towards the middle of the street and his ethereal water splashed around and formed around them once more. Creating the same bubble from earlier.

"Let us be off then." He'd smirk, and the bubble would ascend into the sky once more. It didn't take that long for Colter to get to his residence, however. Surprising, it wasn't too far from where the pair met. As the bubble found itself landing not outside of the large condo, but rather on the balcony itself. He'd release the bubble, moving over towards a large glass door that at first glance looked the same as all other glass doors and sticking several bizarre looking keys into seven key slots. He'd turn each one in a different order. From top to bottom he turned the keys in the slots numbering as 1, 7, 5, 2, 4, 3, 6. In a moment he'd remove the keys and reach for the handle on the sliding glass door, opening it up and revealing a large brick wall with another door. Stepping inside of the building, he merely opened the door.

There wasn't a need to lock this door since no one was about to get through that screen door unless they both knew something was here and also had incredibly strong magic. "This way." He entered the condo and it appeared to be well furbished, with expensive knickknacks spread out about the place. There was nothing in here that he paid any attention too however, choosing instead to make his way towards the hallway that was directly ahead of him. At the end of the hallway there happened to be two doors, one on the left wall and one on the right wall. "The right room is my bedroom, and the left....", he'd open the door entering the chamber he'd look back towards her and smiled.  "But we can explore that later. It's a pretty big room.." He'd turn back around and   move out of the room. ushering her out as well.

Colter shook his head.  "If you want to change... there is a bathroom back in the living room. Here, follow me.." He'd lead her back towards the living area, moving over towards a door on the eastern wall, opening it up and gesturing to it just in case she wanted to use it. He didn't say much else, because the implication was very... straight forward. She was at his place, there were a lot of interesting things in this room. So he was willing to talk to her about them. But sooner or later she was going to have to confront what dwelt in the chamber of secrets. He knew that it was in bad taste to just... rush a good thing. They had built up to this predicament. So he was going to spend his time making sure that she felt as though this was something she definitely wanted to happen.  "Hmm..."

{ @Daphne | 619 | 12,544}

Colter
Colter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Mon May 24, 2021 1:06 pm

Daphne

Daphne Rose Ravenwood

Once again she would be whisked away in that magnificent magic bubble of his, during which Daphne would only get so much time to enjoy the spectacular view that was Avalon Island at night before they had already arrived at his place. Lingering behind him as he set about unlocked the most curious looking lock system, it was quite the security system but then again the valuables he likely had inside were no doubt the reason for such. She stepped in after him, wandering through the normal look door and through the condo. Her inquisitive gaze would linger around the room, take in the extravagance, the design as well as all the little bits and bobs he had about the place. She wanted to take a more thorough look but was ushered toward the hallway.

Wandering down the hall, she would nod as he pointed out his room to her, before eagerly peeking into the other room. Peering inside, her eyes widening in astonishment at the sight of it. It was like one of those dungeons that adventures spent their entire lives in pursuit of, littered from wall to wall with Vyldergold, and various artefacts and chests inside. "Well, I'll be damned..." She uttered before she was ushered out of the room, causing her to pout up at him. Ulterior motives aside, she really had wanted to explore that room, but then he did say later. So she would just have to make sure he kept that promise. But the sight had at least confirmed something, Colter wasn't just rich, he's was dig bick rich.

He would guide her to the living room, where he would show her the bathroom. She nodded, registering this information, if things go a certain way tonight she would have to remember this. She wandered the room idly, occasionally picking up something random to examine it before putting it back. "Your home is really nice. I can see why your security is so thorough."  She told him, she would slip off the fur-lined shawl, and place it into her satchel before lowering the back. She would move to the nearest wall and lean back against it, hands tucked behind her back as she eyed him. Being at his place, she felt surprisingly calm right now, considering she had no idea what to expect from him. But she was here, and she'd happily exercise some patience if it meant seeing what else he had up those ethereal sleeves of his.

"Hmmm, indeed."

WC: 416 Total WC: 12,341

Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Colter Mon May 24, 2021 3:15 pm

֍ As Above, So Below ֎

It appeared as though Colter couldn't keep his heritage a secret, not that he had noticed she came to the astute conclusion. For it was indeed true that he was a descendant of the great Diggus McBickus, lord of the monolith of swelling and scion of the thrusting lance of ecstasy.  Yes, yes. Such historical facts could easily be cross referenced on a respectable... peer-reviewed... information database like Vykipedia. But this was not the time to regale in history, no. There was a larger game afoot. One that required the complete and utter focus of Colter. For he had been posed a challenge that he hadn't normally come across. His experience did not match the amount of times in which he was capable of applying said information. Though, in truth, if you're good at something... never do it for free. And thus far, few had been able to pay the entry fee.

"As I've told you once before tonight, I am outstandingly thorough. Are you thirsty? Or did the sex.... on the beach satisfy your... thirst." He'd peer at her, seeing if she needed a bit of liquid courage in order to... certify that this was the course of action that she was wishing to undertake. Colter wasn't the kind of man that pussyfooted around his convictions. But he had noted that people often changed their minds, thought about scenarios and expected a wide range of outcomes. It seemed like that would be a handy tool to have... but Colter happened to be a rather one track minded individual. to the point in which it could often lead to his detriment. Or allow him to seem dismissive, callous and... just plain rude. Such a situation could play out here, but he held high hopes.

Perhaps, this straightforwardness, was the primary reason in which he found himself being so... willing to be direct. He'd make his what appeared to be an alchemy table, taking an ornate bottle that was labeled fireside brandy and pouring it into a small glass that he had kept near the bottle. Yet he didn't seem to pour a second glass, turning and making his way over towards her. Raising his glass to his lips and sipping the brew, He took his time moving as close to her as she had when she first found herself attempting to test his fabric. With her back against the wall, he'd peer down at her with a smile on his face. He knew she had a playful personality, so he didn't move close enough to trap her against the wall, in case she wished to waltz off.  Though now he was close enough that she could take in his distinct, pleasant vanilla-like aroma, though there was a hint of something... cinnamon... with apples.

"Earlier you seemed fascinated with the applications of my magic.." His tone of voice shifted almost entirely, as he spoke in a raspier and far more relaxed manner, though there was a clear baritone behind his vocals. As though his octave dropped substantially. His earlier voice was fine, of course, but now there was a clear authority that seemed to accompany it. As though this place brought out a sense of accomplishment in him, as though it awoke his deeper emotions. The narcissism that he buried beneath the skin.  "My magic isn't traditionally the best for... combat. It's more for healing... for... reinvigoration..." His clothing started to move as it did earlier, appearing as a torrent of vicious water, cascading over his form and washing away, until his entire torso had been expose.

Allowing her to finally visualize in person the part of his body that she touched earlier, and the photo that she had seen on Vycon.

Colter locked eyes with with her, as the water didn't seem to dissipate, but instead seemed to flow over towards her, bridging the gap between the pair effortlessly. It swirled around, flickering about in a slow yet chaotic fashion. Dancing and whirling without rhyme or reason.  "Your... pursuit of knowledge hasn't yet led you to see all of the... superior qualities to having a magic based on spirits. I think a first hand education of these... multiple applications would be quite informative. Though, if it gets to be too much... we can always change the... outcome. You see, you've probably had many... brief lovers in the past. But you've never experienced... this."  His pecks flexed as he looked her over, his musculature showcasing that this man was visually fit. He cared a great deal about how he appeared.

His tone became very matter of fact as he leaned closer towards her, moving between the last bit of space between the pair. So that his mouth was near her ear, and she could feel the heat of his breath... which smelt of lavender despite the fact that he just got done eating fish not-to-long ago. "I am not a selfish man, Daphne. I know how important foreplay is... I just do it in a... extended manner. I'm going to show you what it's like to... get your soul fucked. Such forbidden knowledge. And all I have to do... is... touch you." He stated as he pulled back, his right hand raising up and placing itself against her cheek. Nothing happened at first, though there was likely some burning sensation that would slowly creep up over her body should she not stave off the magic that he had just unleashed beyond her physical form.

As the sensation grew, she'd likely see it... specially if she closed her eyes. It was no illusion, but she could see fragments of herself. In a sort of ethereal projection. It would be as though she had engaged in nine separate instances of sensual, physically exhilarating, exertions, though each experience compounding on top of each other at once. Hijacking her senses fully and placing her into the moment directly. Each instance with each erogenous zone steadily being taken to the limits of stimulation. It was something that he did only to soften her up, to get her to be more... pliable to what it was that he could show her beyond this. He removed his hand, but it was already done. He had given her a taste of his magic in the strongest way that he could. Her mind was being subjected to this profane abuse of his magic.

Her soul was being desecrated.

{ @Daphne | 1,068 | 13,409}

Colter
Colter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Mon May 24, 2021 5:28 pm

Daphne

Daphne Rose Ravenwood

"Not quite, perhaps I ordered the wrong thing." She rebutted, grinning back with devilish delight. Watching with curious eyes as he went about pouring himself a drink, before choosing to approach her. She shifted against the wall in anticipation, gratified by his decision to come closer. Peering up at him with watchful eyes, keenly waiting to see what he would do. His wasn't close enough to touch, perhaps intentional on his part, but he was near enough that she would feel the weight of his presence before her. Close enough to smell the sweet allure of his aroma, to count those snowy lashes, to reach out if she wanted. And whilst she did want, she would choose not to. Instead of arching her neck back to look up at him, a playful fire dancing in her amber orbs, daring him to go further.

The pause was agonizingly sweet before he broke the quiet, the husky depth of his voice as he began a new subject quickly grasping her attention. Magic not for combat, but for healing. An interesting detail, but she wasn't quite sure just where it was he was going with this. As the illusion of his suit would wash away, exposing his upper body, Daphne took no shame in raking her eyes down his front. Having already stolen a quick preview during dinner when she had followed his Vycon account, she had known what to expect. But still, the art that was his physique, seeing it in person, so close in proximity was another level entirely. She brought her gaze back to those cerulean blues, biting her bottom lip as she fought to contain the arousal that had begun to flummox within.

He would continue, as the magic danced around him majestically, explaining his assessment of his own experiences in comparison to what it had to offer. Finally, however, she would break her silence, "That's quite the assumption, I hope for your sake you can back it up." She challenged, using her sultry words as a means to bait him into proceeding further. Then, after what felt like forever, he would move in. Bringing himself into her space, the act of doing so would cause her the briefest betrayal, as her body shuddered ever so slightly in want. The feel of his hot breath tickling her ear and neck causing her lips to part, her pulse quickening rapidly. Still, she made no move, remaining pressed against that wall.

What he said next would cause Daphne to stiffen slightly, tilting her head to gaze at him with a perplexed expression. He wanted to ... fuck her soul? He would move back as his hand found its way to his cheek, she would wait completely still as a moment passed uneventfully. Until suddenly she noticed it, the sensation of heat coursing up through her body, growing increasingly more fervent with each moment.

And before she knew it, the softest sound would escape her. A whimper.

As she was overcome with the most unbelievable sensations, her eyes fluttered shut and her hand would snap upward. Holding onto Colty's wrist, making no effort to pull him away but rather just holding onto him to ensure this feeling was real. She could see it, her soul, suffering the stimulation of his merciless abilities. Her breathing grew rapid, and as he removed his touch she would open her eyes. Peering up at him with all the expressions of a woman quickly become unravelled in the most magical way. No longer able to resist her own wants, she would reach for him, pulling him toward her. And as she broke her own rule, she would hold nothing back. Pressing herself against him and bringing her mouth to his, kissing him briefly before she became utterly consumed by his work, releasing a moan against his lips as she became undone before him.

~ The next day~

The pinkette would stir meekly, groaning into the soft sheets that enveloped her as the subtle shifting of her midday doze had awoken the soreness lingering in her muscles. Moments would pass before she stirred again, the remnants of sleep fizzling away as she would be brought further into a conscious state of being. Like a feline she would attempt to stretch, only to feel the agonizing burn of last nights experience. It hurt everywhere, even in places one might not expect to. Evidence of the relentless battering she had taken in last nights battle of the boudoir. A battle she had very much lost - over, and over again. She quickly stopped, slowly opening her eyes, she blinked groggily a few times, bringing one of her hands up to rub her eyes. As she remembered what had happened, she would smile to herself, looking up at the ceiling as she went over it all in her head.

Wow.

Never in her life had she experience anything like that, the sheer magnitude of how much she had enjoyed herself was surreal. She didn't even know it had been possible for a woman to be satiated so vigorous and so often. But Colter, whose masterful hands had guided her into a world of ecstasy and sensually wrought screaming, had found another way not only to surprise her but to blow her fucking mind. And soul. Literally.

WC: 884 Total WC: 14,293

Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Colter Mon May 24, 2021 6:11 pm

֍ As Above, So Below ֎

"Ah, good. You're still alive. Thought I lost you at one point." Colter spoke in a calming voice as he entered the room, having entered a little after she had woken herself.  He was already fully dressed... in the manner that she knew was absolutely bullshit, wearing an outfit that was capable of still showing of his musculature, considering it wasn't meant to hide his body.  He had entered the room with two glasses, filled with some sort of mixture that seemed similar to tea in a way, though there was no tea bags and the heat that fumed from the top of the drinks made it seem as though the drinks were still actively being heated. Making his way over towards his nightstand, he'd place the plate down, looking back towards the beauty in his bed. Placing his hands on his hips.

It was already midday, and much of the early morning... and first half the day... had come and gone without much issue. Colter had been up for most of the day himself. He cuddled her a bit while she slept, which was nice for him. Had he not knocked her out so heavily, she likely would have rejected the tender gesture. But it was nice enough for him. It made him feel as though he wasn't so alone in the world. Yet he wasn't starting to project his wants and desires onto her. He knew what this was, but he wasn't going to allow it to be some mere one night stand. Especially since he had worked her over in a manner that allowed him to showcase his more dominant side. This was the perfect opportunity for Colter to showcase that their coupling was more than just some mere fluke. But he didn't want to take her entire day to do so.

"Mmm... you just fucking wake up looking like that, huh? What would you say to a... quickie to start your day off right." He'd look her over, his tongue glancing over the rim of his lips briefly before he'd approach the edge of the bed. He'd give her a chance to think it over, before that outfit he had was virtually gone. He'd look her over, gesturing towards her with his right hand, like he had done all last night repeatedly in order to showcase to her that... well... he had a sense of control over her. At least in terms of the bedroom. He was far to wise to ever attack her ego outside of one. That was what separated him from most people, he was rather good at knowing when to showcase his more... arrogant side. Those cerulean eyes blared down at her, however. giving her a choice to make.

Though if she couldn't help herself and gave into his offer, the sun itself would be setting by the time they were through, though this time she'd at least have energy afterward.

{ @Daphne | 489 | 14,782}

Colter
Colter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Mon May 24, 2021 7:52 pm

Daphne

Daphne Rose Ravenwood

At the sound of his voice, Daphne would prop herself up onto her elbows to get a look at him. Of course, he looked as delectable as ever, "Mmm, well I'm pretty resilient," She answered flirtatiously as she glanced around the room, trying to figure out what time it was. She had slept exceptionally well after the delightful savagery that had been their union, a blessed result of being in Avalon Island. Her body had been well and truly pushed to its limits, and the blissful content she was feeling in her awakening was surprisingly good. She knew that she should probably head out soon, although the idea of walking all the way to the docks in her condition felt monumentous right now. She could just... lie here for a little longer and then muster up the willpower to get dressed.

At least that had been her intention.

But the moment the suggestion left his lips she was caught, her head snapped back to him. Assessing the seriousness of his words, her answer arriving quickly as the outfit he was fashioned in quickly disappeared, and providing her once again with of view of hard lines and firm muscles - the urge to run her tongue over those abs forcing back the reservations of her already sore body. He would gesture at her in a way that brought forth the memories of how he had handled her last night and curiously enough Daphne would feel her energy quickly returning. Pushing herself up completely, she would shift onto her knees and allowing the sheets to fall off of her - exposing the supple curves of her bare body to him. "Are you sure you're even capable of being quick?" She teased, crawling toward him with all the mannerism of a Panthera moving toward its next meal.

As she reached him she would straighten up, leaning close as though to kiss him. Then with a defiant giggle, Daphne would pull back suddenly, flipping herself around. She would lower her torso toward the bed, looking back at him over her shoulder as she arched her back, the mischievous grin of hers making another appearance across her features. She would push her hips back into him rebelliously, making sure to give him a good feel of her rear, still pink from last nights treatment. It was something he would likely punish her for.

Oh, how she hoped he would.

~ Dusk~

Daphne rolled the wet strands of hair between the folds of the towel.  Once she was satisfied that her damp hair wouldn't drip onto his floor, she would lower the towel and wrap it around herself. Covering her body before making her way into the living room where Colty was waiting for her. Her eyes fell the platter he had prepared, face lighting up at the sight of the various cheeses, holding the towel with one hand she would bend down, plucking a cracker off the board and popping it in her mouth. Heknys she was starving! What had meant to be a quickie had predictably turned into hours of 'fun'. Prolonged even further when she attempted to leave for a shower, only to find him joining her moments later. And of course, based on a certain author's track record, we all know how that went.

She chewed the cracker idly, moving around the room in search of her satchel so that she could get dressed. After spotting the bag, she would swallow her mouthful. Grabbing it off of the floor and rummaging through it, looking up at Colty as she did so. "Do I need to dress in another room, or can I change in here without you jumping me as soon as I drop this towel?" She teased, winking at him. She really did need to get going, if she didn't leave soon she would miss the midnight boat to Lyndon Port meaning she wouldn't be able to get there until tomorrow evening and she was already so behind schedule.

WC: 667 Total WC: 15,449

Last edited by Daphne on Mon May 24, 2021 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Colter Mon May 24, 2021 9:07 pm

֍ As Above, So Below ֎

Colter found himself... amused and intrigued by how she seemingly went along with his plans. He thought back to earlier when she had pressed into him, causing his wings to pop out and showcase his excitement. And he most certainly made her pay for it in the best of ways. But that time had come and gone, as had the sun itself. He wasn't exactly insatiable, but he couldn't help but tease her a bit more when she slipped into the shower, which is why he didn't allow her to occupy that space without paying the toll. At least he made up for it by making her a cheeseboard, so that she could get a bit of fuel before she went about her business. He had recalled that she didn't have any hotels here in Avalon and he had kept her far longer than either had planned.

The fact that she joked with him about jumping her bones if she changed in the living room brought a smirk to his face, which allowed him to respond in a blunt manner. "As much as I love your ass, I am renowned for my restraint. I'll just ogle you in peace."  He'd state in the same voice that he had prior to... dominating her mind, body and soul in the bedroom. Adopting the voice he had back when they were having dinner. it was a subtle change that most wouldn't have realized, but he wasn't that kind of hopelessly horny man that tried to get off whenever and wherever he could. He'd wave her off with his left hand, which was done on purpose. Since he was establishing to her that gestures made with his right were... for more intimate scenarios.

Subconscious programming was the shit. Though, he too was confused on one thing that she seemed to have done a lot. Daphne was a kissing fiend. He didn't think that she'd ever want to kiss him. Especially since it was his understanding that she didn't seem to like 'intimacy'. Perhaps she did subconsciously. A thought for another day, he supposed. A smile crept upon his face all the while and in his right hand he seemed to actually have a tome. Which he was reading rather thoroughly. He was already starting to plan out the next quest that he was going to be taking for a client. One that was going to involve a very dangerous trip to lands that he had never found himself wanting to go. But to that end, he needed to make sure that he was well researched on the subject before allowing himself to just... go into a deadly situation.  

"Once you come back to the islands, just give me a ring and I'll meet you and escort you to the Velvet Reign compound. While you were seemingly catching up on a good night's rest, I went and got myself a new contract. So I will be leaving the Islands in two days myself. But I should be back in time to meet up with you. If I have seemingly convinced you of the benefits of coming back, that is."  He knew that she was going to come back, but he wanted to have her say it. To have her reassure him. It was a small thing, perhaps not the most attractive of things to some. But it was good to have his paranoia kept in check, even if he didn't show it. It wasn't a large enough situation to where it could provoke negative stimuli. But it was something buried deep that required the minor bit of validation.

Besides that, he framed it in a teasing manner, a good mask for masking one's insecurities. He'd look up from his book momentarily. Raising an eyebrow as he peered over towards her. "Now, unfortunately because you slept for so long. You didn't get to check out any of the relics. So, that is indeed unfortunate."  He teased her. "So I am going to give you one that I think will come in handy to you in a pinch. Don't worry about it, really. I am doing it because like I said, it's an... expression of the trust that I mentioned before. So don't panic and read into it. Just let me do something nice for you." He'd stand up, placing his book down, walking over towards her and flicking his wrist out. "The stronger your magic becomes, the more you'll understand what the necklace is doing."

He'd hold out in front of him a rather beautiful and ornate necklace/choker object that, seemed hold some sort of mysterious power within it. If she didn't want it, then he'd shrug and return to his seat, reading his tome once more. But if she didn't seem too opposed to the action, he'd move behind her and fasten the necklace around her, and while nothing happened immediately, he'd step away from her. Speaking to her fairly casually about the entire ordeal. "I almost died getting that."  He mentioned this so that she'd know how important it happened to be, which was a dick move because he tried to act like it didn't have a sentimental value to it. "This was the last relic that I found on my own before I joined Velvet Reign. It's what got me into the faction. So if you end up joining, well it shares that story. If you don't,  it gets a new one."

It was the ultimate dick move. A romantic gesture. Revenge for all of those sweet intimate kisses that she had initiated against him MUAHAHAH. Ahem, apologies the author had lost his composure. Whatever the case it was far too late now to do anything about it. He'd move away from her, stretching out his arms, rolling his neck and finding himself yawning blissfully as he changed his clothing once more. "As you well know since you've been here before. The night air in Avalon is extremely refreshing. We should walk to the dock, you don't want to get there too early, trust me. Lots of... handsy and drunk tourists running around. Don't need you mentally maiming anyone, you know."  He'd chuckle to himself as he went by his front door and slipped on some actual shoes.

{ @Daphne | 1,045 | 16,494}

Last edited by Colter on Mon May 24, 2021 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Said tomb instead of tome.)
Colter
Colter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Mon May 24, 2021 10:35 pm

Daphne

Daphne Rose Ravenwood

With his words of reassurance, Daphne quickly set about getting dressed. There was a part of her that was tempted by the thought of treating him to the excruciating delight of a reverse strip-tease (a dress-tease perhaps?). But seeing as that would very much get her thrown over his knee she decided against it, choosing the sensible option for once in her fucking life. Throwing on a set of navy lingerie before covering her body in a v-neck pale grey jumper dress and finishing by pulling on a pair of black boots. Once she was done, she would return to the bathroom to put the towel in the laundry basket. Before re-entering the room and once again toward the food,  focusing on filling herself enough for the journey she was about to undertake.

Daphne would nibble on her block of cheddar as he told her about the job he'd be taking. "Yeah, no worries I'll bell you once I'm back. If I make good time, it'll be two weeks, three at most." She reassured him casually, popping the cheese into her mouth as she reached into her bag, she would check her phone. It had about twenty per cent battery left, and she might be able to charge it on the boat but once she got to the mainland it would be little more than a block of plastic and metal. She would press down on the off button, before tucking it back into the bag. She had no need for it from this point out. She looked back at Colty, finishing her bite.

"A new contract huh? Another spicy relic for the collection?"  She asked with intrigue. That was perhaps the singularly most interesting contrast between them so far, Daphne was much more of a go with the flow type of worker -  taking work as and when it came. Colty however, seemed like the pro-active type, a bizarre concept for her. To think that during her nap he'd found himself another job when even awake now she very much did not feel like working.

Daphne pouted as he pointed out not getting to see the relics, she really had wanted to get her hands on them and give them a thorough examination. However, the disappointment brought on by this was minimal compared to what she had gotten in exchange. It was fine, they would still be there when she got back.

She would freeze, the moment he mentioned given her a relic, her brows would furrow. She went to speak but was stopped by his insistence that it was a gesture of trust. She closed her mouth, the frown remaining as he watched him approach her. Her amber eyes lowering to the necklace he presented her with, as she stared at it, her frown would relax ever so slightly. Well, shit, it was beautiful. A beautiful black leather band, throughout the centre a row of gems that appeared to almost be glowing with the blue and pink hues. He would move around her, fastening the choker around her neck. Unconsciously she would reach up, fingers skimming over the gemstones softly, eying him with a vague expression.

"But you hardly know me..." She answered softly, stuck in the conundrum that was accepting the gift. On one hand, she didn't want it. She didn't like the possibilities of what it might mean, the undertones that it carried. On the other hand, she did want it. It was stunning, the story that came with it making her want it for herself, to make it a part of her story. Plus, there was something else, the sensation of magic that lingered in the choker, his magic. It stirred her in more ways than one. The desire to learn more about his magic and the delicious memory that experiencing his magic had brought her. It was fine. This was fine. They were going to be working together, that meant they would be friends, friends with benefits perhaps. Friends gave each other gifts all the time. "Alright, thank you." She told him with a sigh. Not sure how to feel about it but giving it anyway.

Returning her attention to the food, she would grab another cracker, plopping some cheese and deli meat on top. She popped that in her mouth and focused on that, allowing the flavours to distract her from the inner turmoil he had caused her. Hand hovering over her mouth as she chewed, she would nod as he suggested walking to the dock, chewing a few more times before swallowing. Licking the crumbs from her lips before addressing her, "Sounds good, how long should it take us to walk there?"

WC: 780 Total WC: 17,274

Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Colter Mon May 24, 2021 11:59 pm

֍ As Above, So Below ֎

Colter ignored her protest and found himself responding to her the moment that she had brought up her question about how long it would take to get to the docks. He figured that given their current distance, it would only take a good fifteen minutes, since he did live right by the beach and the pier wasn't too far away from that. "Fifteen, twenty minutes depending on if we rush or just walk at a casual pace. It really isn't going to take too long to get there. But if you go there with magic of any kind, you'd get there instantly. So you'd end up waiting a lot longer for the boat to arrive." He stated with confidence, moving over to a mirror in his room and checking his face. Making sure that he still appeared on the outside how he felt on the inside. Even fixing his hair by messing it up a bit.

"It's a jewel that can be slotted into certain relics in order to enhance their capabilities. Client wants it for an item that they won at one of the local auction showcases. I couldn't find anyone to take the task with me on such short notice so I had to go to some... less than reputable members of Velvet Reign. Every faction has their bad eggs after-all." He reaffirmed this information and, to test their new friendship, he made sure to head back over to her, taking another grape from the platter and stickling it in his mouth. Being all up in her personal space, standing to the left of her momentarily. He'd slide his tome back over towards him, looking at it with a squint before turning the page and then closing. "I have to always look a lot of shit up before I go out on a quest. I don't like being blindsided."

He'd then suddenly clap his palms together somewhat rhythmically.

"We ought to head out now. I don't know if you noticed, but the entrance to my condo is the opposite of the rest of the building units. So I gotta hover us down to the ground floor."  He spoke in a pretty cheery tone, reaching down with his right hand and taking him a last minute handful of her backside.  "What? I did say I loved it. Hehe." He'd release it, smack it once more and then make his way over towards the front door. Opening the door with a flick of his wrist. Taking in a deep breath of that sweet, sea-battered Avalon air. With a large smile on his face he found himself looking down and adjusting the ring on his finger. Stroking it once and bringing it to his lips before creating his bubble. Though it wouldn't completely form until she had arrived inside.

Once she'd enter, they'd be on their way down. He didn't bother to lock the doors because they locked automatically. Once they reached the bottom floor of the building, the bubble dispersed and he stuffed his hands into his illusionary pockets.  Taking another deep breath before heading off towards the direction of the pier itself. "Have you ever thought about opening up your own boutique? Your fashion sense is aggressively attractive." He stated casually as he looked her up and down, tossing more of those grapes into his mouth. She had a good sense of how to dress herself, it was in a manner that was certainly appreciated by far many more people than just himself. "I almost opened up a bank once, but then I realized that I'd actually have to like. Risk giving people loans and hope they pay them back."

{ @Daphne | 611 | 17,885}

Colter
Colter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Tue May 25, 2021 2:13 am

Daphne

Daphne Rose Ravenwood

Whilst he talked to Daphne, like a rabbit, she would continue to graze away at the cheeseboard. Munching away idly as informed her about the boats was about a twenty-minute walk. That wasn't too bad, even considering how sore she was right now, but she was sure she could endure until she got on the boat. As he explained the quest she was mildly surprised at his decision to go with questionable characters. Wouldn't it be easier to just go alone? Then again, as someone who had never worked in a faction before, she wasn't really familiar with the requirements for doing such jobs. Maybe you had to bring people along, she wrinkled her nose at the thought. Internally hoping that when she did join she wouldn't be thrown into working with someone boring or tedious.

Leaning over she skimmed the title of the tome he had placed down, her eyes skimming its title; The Mysteries of Ilyanor. There wasn't much that the witch knew about the Gaiyan homeland, for the most part, she had been raised not to pay any attention to it. She knew little about Gaiyans, their culture, or their species. But seeing how interesting Colty had been to spend time with, she would ponder what interesting secrets lay in such texts. After all, you didn't use the word 'mysteries' on boring matters. She peeked up at him with genuine interest, "Can I borrow this when you're done?" She asked earnestly.

Upon the announcement that they should get a move on, Daphne would stand up, scooping up her satchel along with one last bite of gouda. She jumped at the sudden grasping of her butt, smirking at him at his followed this will a playful slap, unable to sass him due to the mouthful of cheese she had going on right now. After this, she would follow after him as they left his place, reunited with his little bubble.  She felt like she was started to get used to the bubble, as used to a floating bubble as a passenger could anyway. Moments later they were reunited with the ground and she was met with the cool sea breeze upon her skin once more.

At his latest flattery, she would shoot him an appreciative grin, "Why thank you. I do like to follow the Rivengate fashions, but it's not really something I would consider as a career. Leave that to the likes of Alarie," She told him, naming one of the designers she admired back home. She laughed at his comment about the bank, considering she was paying back a loan she had taken out when she first got to Rivengate. "I mean with a firm hand like yours I'm sure you'd be able to shake 'em down."

WC: 461 Total WC: 18,346

Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Colter Tue May 25, 2021 3:16 am

֍ As Above, So Below ֎

"As for the tome, you can borrow that when I am done. I know you're someone that can appreciate the material."  Colter listened to her carefully and threw up another one of his patented grins. "I have no idea who that is, you should show me some of their stuff sometime. You could model it for me."  He was far more bold now in what he said to her, since they had already established that kind of... dynamic between one another.  He followed it up with a further observation.  "Heh, well if anyone would know about these hands it'd be you at this point. So I suppose that I'll take your word for it." He chuckled as the duo continued to make their way towards the port.

He took a moment to look over towards, proving that he was such a little hoebag for these grapes as he popped more into his mouth. "So are you excited about your upcoming monster hunting escapade? Or do you treat it more like a chore over-all?"  He figured it was enough of a bog standard question that she'd be able to answer without much of a issue. He'd rub the back of his head waiting for her reply. He didn't know really anything about the practice as a whole. He had to kill the odd monster here and there, but purposely going after them and then field stripping them for resources was not his specialty. That was why he didn't do it with the Twighorns. He knew how to kill them, but if he wanted to turn them into things... that wasn't going to happen.

"It's not something that I personally go out of my way to do. I also don't usually go out of my way to do rescue missions, since it's exactly my forte. Though, my magic would likely be most useful helping people who have been injured and the like."  It was a true sentiment, but it wasn't something that he personally gave a shit about. He had been bred to dislike humans and that kind of distaste spilled over to people in general. It was not his job to provide you with a life, nor was it his job to make sure you had a life worth living. As far as he was concerned, most people lacked any true intrinsic value. There could be no other end. Perhaps it was a harsh view to have of the world. But it was his view.

{ @Daphne | 414 | 18,760 }

Colter
Colter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Tue May 25, 2021 3:40 am

Daphne

got too much dirt to come clean, closets full of skeletons that you don't https://www.vyldermire.com/t450-dezzie-s-vault
Daphne Rose Ravenwood

"Definitely a chore, like I've farmed in Hoptus a few times so I know the landscape, but it kind of gets repetitive you know.  Then again, it pays decent and it's good magic practice so," She told him with a shrug, pulling a slight grimace at the thought of spending several hours killing slime after slime. Something which actually made the idea of joining Velvet Reign all the more promising, if she did join, then she wouldn't have to deal with farming Hoptus anymore. That'd be nice.

"Really? I think it'd be pretty cool to save people. Like depending on what they were being saved from, there's something kinda satisfying about smacking down a smuggler." She mused, then again her magic was the opposite of his. It had the capability of incapacitating people in the worst way possible. "I do a lot of odd jobs back home for cash, so I guess any excuse to mix it up would be neat." She added, thinking about the random shifts she had taken throughout her time in Rivengate. Some good, some bad, some downright quirky, but all things she had taken in stride when moving to the big city/island.

As she strolled along, Daphne would hop forward a few steps, before turning to face him so that she was walking backwards for a moment. "Do you like to fight?" She would ask, curling her right hand into a fist and throwing a slow-motion punch toward his arm, where she would tap him lightly before lowering her arm once more. Emitting a laugh before spinning on her heel once more to walk facing forward. It might have been the nice day, the pleasant company, or the several hours of raunchy booty knocking, but Daphne was in a really good mood right now. As sore and tired as he had left her, she felt surprisingly perky right now, not the least bit phased about how he might perceive her 'sillier' mannerisms.

WC: 327 Total WC: 19,087

Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Colter Tue May 25, 2021 7:04 am

֍ ʍolǝq ֎
'ʍolǝq
'ʍolǝq  
'ʍolǝq

It was always nice having conversations with others... but sometimes when they don't react to certain specific suggestions that you make, namely in this situation her modeling clothing for him, it allowed your mind to cannibalize itself. Colter was now a victim of such a circumstance. Was he being far too forward? But he had done things to her that couldn't be mentioned in polite society, on three separate occasions? Was this how she was going to be now that they were making their way to the boat? Did he kidnap her?! Was she coerced into these things because she didn't want to mess up a future business prospect? HOW COME SHE DIDN'T WANT TO MODEL FOR HIM? What the hell was he going to do if she decided that she was never going to come back? Perhaps he went too hard too fast?! Panic became him, and he embodied jumping to conclusions.

ʍolǝq
'ʍolǝq
'ʍolǝq  
....oh?

Damn she was so adorable, punching him all lightly like that and asking him if he liked to fight. Too bad he didn't hear anything else she had said prior to that due to being a perpetual downward spiral that consumed all of his senses, despite the smile he wore on his face the entire time. But her fucking... perky behavior was too enthralling to ignore. She snapped him back to reality and such behavior brought a strong smile to his face. He decided it was best to answer her question right away, so that she didn't catch on that he had gotten distracted. "Yeah, I do. Strange for a Fairy, I know. But its like a game.... the most entertaining game of them all. To dominate another person... its exhilarating in ways that I can't summarize. But its not as good as love-making. I'd much prefer that."  He stated in a very matter of fact tone.

He'd raise his hands upwards, laying his palms down on top of his head and interlacing his fingers as they walked. They had reacted the pier, and since she was paying attention, he'd follow her  onto it and move to the waiting area.  "How about you? Ever use that feistiness to throw down?" In the distance he could see a large vessel approaching. The boat was in the distance, coming in rather quickly as well. So he didn't bother to ask her further questions. He'd listen to her answer of course. But he knew that they didn't have much time left before she'd be leaving. Not that he was freaking about her leaving or not. He was far to mature to freak out over something so insignificant. He'd see her again. But he wanted to see how she would handle a direct goodbye. It would indicate to him how much progress he had made with her.

He also needed to figure out why he wasn't able to control these emotional outbursts. Sure they were internal in nature, but that was something that he had to fight against.  "Well, I had an amazing time with you, Daphne. I am glad I got to meet you. I shall endeavor to make sure your stays here in Avalon are truly of a caliber worthy of your presence.." He spoke to her in a manner that indicated that he was in a great mood. He'd even close the distance between the pair, not sure how she would act now that they were in a public area opposed to a private one. He'd establish eye contact with her that would showcase that he was waiting for something. But what that something was had to be up to her. It was the final test to see if this day was a fever dream, or if there was something potentially more going on.

The anticipation was worse than being immolated.

{ @Daphne | 633 | 19,720 }

Last edited by Colter on Tue May 25, 2021 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Colter
Colter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Tue May 25, 2021 11:43 am

Daphne

got too much dirt to come clean, closets full of skeletons that you don't wanna see. Will you judge me? All my ugly? I won't blame you if you do
Daphne Rose Ravenwood

Unlike her white-haired companion, Daphne was having an absolutely lovely time. Having not put much thought into his flirtation, she had played it off as just that. Not realising he had actually expected her to reply. Which was exactly why, in comparison to the heavy metal screaming hellfire going on for him right now, the atmosphere Daphne felt was a lot livelier. In fact, it was almost like she could hear the strangest song in her head with the corniest lyrics, maybe something she had heard in Rivengate?  Either way, it was really catchy and idly she would bob along to the bizarre earworm.

She laughed at his answer, of course, he would say though - not that she disagreed. "Oh yeah, I probably enjoy it a little too much. I had my ass handed to me a few years back and since I'm a pretty sore loser, I make sure to get a little training in when I can. I'm no like... expert fighter or anything, but I'm scrappy as fuck. It gets me into trouble a lot." She told him with a grin.

You would think that the memory of getting her ass beat by the girl she was seeing would have upset her but it didn't. In fact, she really hadn't seen that incident going any other way. Considering what Daphne had said to the girl at the time, she did however feel a flicker of guilt about it. Especially as Colter had also admitted to being raised by a human parent when they first got to chatting. Considering she tried really hard not to absorb the opinions her parents pushed onto her, using Lilith's human side as an insult in the heat of her anger had been beyond a low blow. Daphne knew that which was why she wasn't still salty about it.

After they reached the docks, it wasn't long before the boat made its way in. She shifted her satchel on her shoulder, as she turned to him. Her head would tilt to the side, looking up at him as he said his farewells. "Yeah, it was ... really fun. I'll see you soon 'kay?" She told him, the was a long pause after her words. She felt like she should give him something, they had just spent a day and a half together, it felt weird just leaving suddenly.

A kiss would be too much. Too intimate. Despite all the kisses she had shared with him thus far, those were sex-driven kisses, this was different. They weren't fucking right now. And without sex, kisses tended to send the wrong message. She thought about it for a moment, there was something she could give him, but in a way, it would be more even personal than a kiss goodbye. However as she casually reached up to adjust to the collar he had given her, she decided it was perhaps the only way she could really thank him. The gift in mind meant many things some a little worrying, but the way she was intending it was as a symbol of trust and friendship. So as long as he didn't get one pick up a fucking tourist's guide to crystals, then he probably wouldn't misinterpret it.

Reaching into her satchel once more, she would rummage around into the pockets. Finding a velvet purple pouch, she would reach into it, hearing the rattle of rocks within. Finding the small pebble-like crystal and taking it out. Reaching forward she would take his hand in hers, and press it into his palm, a smooth rock tumbled into a teardrop like shape. Rose Quartz, with the same pink hues of her hair, and the soft smokey trails of white lines across its surface. "I'll be back for that." She told him firmly, and with that, she spun on her heel and made her way toward the boat - leaving him there in the cool quietness of the Avalon night.

END OF THREAD

WC: 660Total WC: 20,380

[Handed in as Master Quest - 20,000 words, 380 excess]

Daphne
Daphne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down