Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
You Are [Not] The Father! | Sage WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» reminiscent: personified spirit panfandom
by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 am

» Lusamine
by Lusamine Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 pm

» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 am

» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
No user

Donations

You Are [Not] The Father! | Sage

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You Are [Not] The Father! | Sage Empty You Are [Not] The Father! | Sage

Post by Robin Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:29 am

ROBIN SILVERPINE

Robin was a free, unkempt spirit. While some fae were able to control their impulses better than others, Robin welcomed the wind as it'd gently whisk him from town to town—place to place. He didn't have some sort of itinerary or bucket list, mostly just bar hopping and following the first thing that caught his eye. But this time, it seemed like he got into something more... problematic than usual. Well, one man's 'problematic' was just 'exciting' to Robin, but it was a sort of excitement that he wasn't sure how to react to.

So there he was, in a tavern, looking for something to do. The place reeked of alcohol, but the blonde pixie really had no interest in that. What he saw were fat, worn wallets bulging out of pockets, cheap tavern chandeliers begging to be swung on like some sort of swing, mugs so obscenely large and overflowing that it'd serve great as a jacuzzi if he shrunk into his pixie form! The thought of all this fun was tantalizing, but all of it shied in the shadow of a more curious find amongst the crowd—a small vial full of cerulean liquid, about the size of a fist. It was such a bright and odd color that Robin's simple eyes couldn't ignore them.

Well, that was that, wasn't it? In one moment, the balding-burly man who placed it close to his mug sat there with an empty seat next to him, his cheeks pink and eyes ogling the busty waitress at the tavern's front, and in the next moment,  Robin was seated next to him, leaned over the table with stars in his eyes.

The "conversation" after that was pretty simple. Robin introduced himself but didn't allow the man the chance to do the same, not that he looked like he wanted to. Now that all boundaries were gone, the blonde didn't hesitate to take a swig of the strange juice. You know, as one does. And, well...

[Later that day...]

"...and now I'm here!"

It was late afternoon in Mackemm Village, a village always covered in a blanket of snow and wood chippings. There in the middle of a little empty side road stood Robin, twiddling his fingers across from a dark-haired peddler's potion stand. There was nothing unusual about it—his wild, unruly blonde hair was as untamed as ever. His forest green eyes continued to shine deeply like Hoptus itself. The grin he had on his face still stretched from ear to ear, and shone so brightly it looked like the sun. But, this time... he had a noticeable bulge between his legs, protruding out from his thin cotton pants, and an even bigger bulge bugging out from his belly.

Although he didn't appear overtly troubled by his circumstances, Robin was beginning to sweat bullets. He wasn't entirely sure what was happening to his body or why, but some sad larks took pity on him and directed him to this... kid? Well, that's how he looked, anyway.

"And y'know, honestly? Diiiidn't hate the flavor so I kinda—like—drank it all, so I'unno if that has somethin' to do with it, sooo..." Robin twiddled his fingers again impatiently, though his grin remained the same, "...I just, uhm... what is this? I'm no scientist but like... totally didn't have this gut this morning, haha..."

WC: 556 | Total WC: 556 | WC Needed: ??? @Sage ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Robin
Robin

VylderGold : 1185

Back to top Go down

You Are [Not] The Father! | Sage Empty Re: You Are [Not] The Father! | Sage

Post by Sage Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:55 am

Sage seemed dead inside. He certainly looked it as he stared blankly at the blond's tall form, colors popping against all the wretched white. The longer this... this thing talked, the more he felt like neurons in his brain were spontaneously combusting and filtering into the ether. He borderline wished his soul would go with it so he wouldn't have to listen anymore, if you'd call him loosely following the strings of excited sounds listening. All the while he tapped his handy 'No refunds!' sign that he was keeping out more often these days. And despite the motion, he couldn't help but feel like he hadn't seen this guy before...

Oh that's right, he stole the potion from that sweaty Inu guy with questionable intentions for the barmaid. Dude didn't even take a second to consider it might be poison, something to drop the waitress unconscious, something deadly? Potions in his world were a mixed bag and he'd never heard of anyone just slurping one down out of curiosity... Then again, this kid didn't seem like the brightest color pencil in the box.

"Drank it all," he echoed, deadpan. That was a multi-use 'get it up' potion. Sage didn't come to Mackemm or any Anthros inhabited town often -- the gross lumberjacks here were particularly beneath him-- but they paid all the same. Though he hesitated to call them regulars, he couldn't deny that they paid more for his infrequent visits, and purchased in bulk despite the off side effect or two. This guy had sucked down at least 6 stiff attempts to get laid. Interesting, but he didn't care.

Why didn't he care? Sage didn't care about others. Only himself and his sister. And right now, the himself of that duo was freezing his nuts off in this permawinter hellscape that made his knees and elbows ache. He could feel the cold he'd have the next day nipping at his nose. His constant soft panting hinted at the asthma attack circling him like a vulture. This kid could drop dead, even if he was unsusually perky about his... condition.

"That," the witch boy said, pointing at the crotch of his pants, "can be taken care of at the literal only spank bank in town. Down the street, look for the sign with the legs." Now there was some life in his voice, a smidge of wicked amusement creeping in... along with a healthy dose of condescension. "As for the gut, not my problem. Now go on, get out of here. I'm sure the girls will appreciate some new wood... heh heh..."

Sage did idly consider the gut, though. Was he full of gas, creatures, or... maybe an egg? Oh well, the stupid boy wasn't his problem no matter what it was.

[wc: 462 || total: 1018]
Sage
Sage

VylderGold : 1164

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:34 am

ROBIN SILVERPINE

"Spank... bank?" Robin tilted his head, unsure of what the boy meant by it but was smiling all the same. He then went on to dismiss Robin's gut predicament altogether, even though that's why the blonde was here. There was a tiny pause between Robin's curious echo and obedient nod as if trying to process everything the boy was trying to say. "Mm! 'Kay!"

Almost as quickly as he replied did the fae shrink down into his pixie form in a flashy poof of green glitter, zig-zagging down the winter-kissed roads with clear anticipation. The further he flew, the more he looked like a little ball of emerald light.

[At The Strip Club...]

Despite his initial confusion, Robin was able to locate the alleged "spank bank" in town through the flashy glowing pair of legs outside of a tavern-like building. When he went inside, it wasn't like any place he had ever been to before! Lots of Anthros girls dancing around poles that stretched up to the ceiling, surrounded by anthros men who sat down around the stages and flicked vigs at them every now and then. Some wove around the pole gracefully, captivating you with their seductive and elegant movements. Some of them seemed to gyrate and wiggle their bodies in a way you just couldn't ignore. All of them, however, were gorgeous!

The place was dark but full of colorful, ambient light and traditional music. It smelled of cheap perfume, alcohol, and musky men. Poofing back into his larger form, Robin took notice of the groups of people making out in the dark corners of the venue, some eventually leading the other into rooms closed off by a thick veil of beads. Honestly, Robin wasn't one-hundred percent sure what this place was, but he only knew one way to get rid of his ailment! This would be a piece of cake!

...Or so he hoped! As it turns out, a lot of the girls were put off by a pretty blonde with a potbelly but an overall fit physique. If anything, they'd rather spend their energy on a fat bastard than a man who seemed to have... all sorts of things going on with his body. Robin didn't really get it or even registered that he was being rejected for that reason, but he didn't push it. Instead, after multiple failed attempts with the Neko girls and more mature Inu women, he comfortably settled with the next best thing.

Robin took another seat next to a rather beefy Inu man who was clearly engrossed with watching the stripper work her stuff on the pole in front of them, but Robin didn't seem nearly as occupied with the stripper anymore. Instead, he was shamelessly appraising the man next to him. After a brief once-over, he didn't hesitate to give his bum a light squeeze.

"Heeeh... you got some real cheeks on you, man!" Robin chimed with his usual sunshine smile, impressed, "Anyway, I'm Robin! Wanna have sex?"

"...?!"

[15 Minutes Later]

"...and that's how I got this black eye! I know you'd be really curious about it, so there you go! I mean—yeah, I'm still, like, super stiff but...!" Robin paused again, trying to convince the dark-haired boy that it wasn't all for nothing, but falling short. Instead, he just shamelessly changed topics. "—Anyway, I think my stomach just got bigger. Do you think so? I think so! You think so too, right?"

If the potion peddler had considered himself rid of this blonde nuisance, he was mighty mistaken. It seemed as if Robin had no intention of leaving this matter unsettled.

WC: 603 | Total WC: 1621 | WC Needed: ??? @Sage ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Robin
Robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:43 am

As if he couldn't be any more dismayed, the weird guy turned tiny and flittered off on Fairy wings. Great. A Gaiyan. If there was anything grosser than Anthros, it was their holier-than-thou, river-stomper friends. Ah well, that was probably the last he'd see of the poor, dumb thing. While he did something about that pitched tent, probably all night and morning at least from the amount of potion he'd had, Sage would have more than enough time to pack up shop and escape.

Or so he thought. After selling a few more potions to random passersby, lo and behold, the swollen-bellied wonder was back in his face yet again. Sage listened with thinly veiled disgust as he was told a tale of failure to lay, light sexual harassment, and resulting physical assault. Blue eyes squinted between the shiner, the gut, and the most excited thing in this whole town. "You really couldn't even take care of that," he pointed to the almost impressive bulge, "on your own? How is this my problem?" the witch asked moodily, wondering if he should just curse this guy with a worse problem so he'd leave him alone.

And yet, somehow, the blond's overwhelming, puppy-like perkiness made him just a smidge more tolerable than most other living beings. A smidge. Enough to pause a second longer than usual, wondering if the young man was alright in the head. Normally people weren't nearly this... calm or happy when they got hit with the possible random side effects. The absence of the anger the rat boy was used to was interesting. What would he do if Sage told him the truth? An impish smirk crept onto his lips as he started to pack up his potion bag for the day. "It's just an egg. A possible temporary side effect, should pass soon."

And with that, he started ignoring the egg-laden boy, sniffling and wheezing as he rushed to pack up. The sky overhead was looking awfully thick and dark with snow clouds, and Sage wanted to catch the last ride out of town to warmer temperatures before he caught his death.

[wc: 355 || total: 1976]
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:29 am

ROBIN SILVERPINE

Robin wasn't sure what sort of answer he wanted to hear, but judging by the wide-eyed look of surprise on his face, he wasn't expecting that. There was a short pause after the peddler's words, Robin just staring blankly at him like a dog staring at a human speaking gibberish. But then, it hit him. His eyes sparkled and his face lit up, his cheeks a rosy red from both the chilly winter breeze and the excitement.

"I-I'm pregnant?! Forreal?! Ahahaha! Wow! I'm pregnant!" Robin gasped audibly, going between rubbing his belly like he had just eaten a stuffing meal and patting it gently as if it were fragile. But between all the laughter and grinning, his demeanor suddenly took a grim twist.

Abruptly, there was silence. The grin froze and then switched to a look of despair and confusion. His hands trembled and his eyes watered so much that it looked like he might've started to cry right then and there. It was like a storm cloud had suddenly found its place right above him.

"I'm... pregnant. W-Wow..." Robin fumbled over his words and began to panic, "I-I'm not ready to be a parent! H-How am I gonna take care of it?! I can't take people's wallets while nursing a child! Do-Does this mean I have to get a job?! How do I know what daycares are okay?! I don't have tits so I can't give it milk! WHAT KIND OF PARENT CAN'T GIVE THEIR KIDS MILK?!" Robin felt so distressed by the new circumstances that he couldn't hold himself up anymore, slowly crumbling to his knees. There were tears in his eyes at this point, mumbling away about the newfound chaos.

While the blonde Gaiyan was busy having his meltdown, it seemed his bitter Eldritch counterpart was busy packing up shop. This didn't go unnoticed, however. Eventually, Robin stopped rambling to himself and perked up from the ground, grabbing the peddler by both of his shoulders and shaking him frantically.

"You're leaving?! You can't leave! What about me?! I might go into labor any second now! Take me to a hospital—oh, oh, oh! I totally just felt it kick! Pleeeheheaaaase!" Robin clenched his stomach theatrically, completely convinced that the muffins he ate earlier were, in fact, his unborn child's kick.

WC: 382 | Total WC: 2,358 | WC Needed: ??? @Sage ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Robin
Robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:57 am

"...What."

Now Sage was baffled. Gobsmacked. These mood swings and assumptions were not the responses he expected, but even so, it was all truly unwanted. "What-- How-- Did someone shake you as a baby?" he asked. Was this a Gaiyan thing? He'd never heard that Fairies were born from eggs for this guy to get this impression.

Though in shock, there was nothing he could do but watch the man have a breakdown, dropping to his knees to cry about not being able to breastfeed his kid. Sage started packing a little faster to get away from the crazy person, even considering leaving potential profit behind in favor of not having to deal with whatever this was. Lunacy.

Returning to ignoring it and running away should have been his course of action, yet even as he folded his table, he stared at the man supposedly on the cusp of labor. Should he say something? This guy just had the whole wrong idea. "Listen, blondie," he prompted, scowling. "I can and I will leave. You aren't pregnant. You're a man. You clearly didn't even 'mate' with anyone. There's no labor. There's no kicking. It's an egg, not a child. It could have anything in it, or nothing. It's witch magic, nothing more. Now can you get yourself together and move out of my way?" Sage asked, glancing again at the sky as thick snowflakes began to fall. "I'm embarrassed for you, dude. Now I'm getting out of here before the blizzard hits. Bye!"

[wc: 252 || total: 2610]
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:45 am

ROBIN SILVERPINE

Even though Robin was distressed, the Witch peddler wouldn't give him the time of day. He finished packing up and ended their conversation with a quick and curt farewell, even though Robin tried to refute his points. The Witch left Robin alone in the snow, pregnant and ready to burst any second! The blonde stood there, his eyes welled up with tears and snot tickling the top of his upper lip. While this whole pregnancy thing had him at a loss, it wasn't good for him or the baby to be outside during a blizzard. He was dressed rather lightly considering he didn't seem to mind chillier weather, but even he had brains big enough to know that blizzards were on a different level.

"Eh?! I mean..." the fair-haired Fae scrunched his face up and nodded sadly, "Bye-bye..."

Robin let him leave after that, though not because he didn't want to stop him right then and there. He was still so taken aback by this new addition to the Silverpine family that he was too weak in the knees to do anything about the little Witch boy leaving. Even after he left, Robin continued to stand there, sobbing, petrified.

[Later That Evening]

Eventually, Robin was able to wobble his way over to an inn—the only one in town that he knew of. Though, when he walked in, it seemed a bit more lively than usual. Maybe everyone got the message that there was a blizzard rolling in, visitor and local alike, and wasted no time in finding a place to hole up in for the night.

Robin fluttered over to the heavy wooden doors without his usual peppiness, poofing back into his larger figure once it was time to go inside. But before he did, he had to check how much he had left for the day. Pickpocketing got him far, but it wasn't always enough. Sometimes, he'd have to just sneak into a room and sleep with strangers—they seemed more spooked by it than him, though. Sometimes they'd scream and swat at him in the morning! Weirdos.

He pulled out the thick wallet from the Inu man from the tavern, looking at it front and back with interest. Not only did he take his egg juice-potion-thingy, but he took his wallet too. Robin pretty much mugged the guy of everything but his clothes, really, but he didn't see it that way. When he opened it up, the first thing he saw was what looked to be an older Inu man, old enough to be someone's father, and the guy he robbed silly, except as a child—

Fwip!

Robin immediately snapped the wallet shut when his emerald eyes glanced over the photo, his face beginning to sweat bullets as he was reminded of his troubling pregnancy. His face became beet red as he crouched to the ground, holding his face in his hands.

"I'm not readyyyy! Bro! What would you do?! Waaah...!" Robin began to cry theatrically again as he wept for his big brother, who he had, yet again, parted ways with in pursuit of his own impulsive ventures. Those two were either joined at the hip or off doing God knows what for however long, but they always managed to circle back to each other. Why were they separated during one of those blips of adventure?! Why now?!

So, just outside of the only inn in town was a blonde Gaiyan, crouched in the snow, rocking back and forth as he wept nonsense under his breath. In his hysterics, he thoughtlessly took the photo from the wallet and crumpled it up in his own tight grip as he vented about his life!

"Ah...! No, no, no...!" Robin sniffled and suddenly shook his head with a determined look on his face, "Stress isn't good for the baby. Breathe in... breathe out... breathe in... hooo..."

"IT'S NOT WOOOORKING! Waaaah!"

WC: 652 | Total WC: 3,262 | WC Needed: ??? @Sage ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Robin
Robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:01 am

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ARE NO MORE RIDES OUT OF HERE?!"

Sage was pissed off. As he trudged through the quickly accumulating snow toward the only Inn in town, where he was more or less commanded to go, he cursed that egg boy. Wasted too much time with that dumb dog fairy! The blizzard hit, everyone was 'too smart' to go out in it, blah blah blah! The witch tugged his obnoxious hat down against the onslaught of frozen flakes. His coat wasn't warm enough, and he was already coughing. There was no way he'd survive walking to the next warmest town.

Worsening his mood, as he stomped up to the small craphole in this dump, there was the unfortunately familiar sound of crying. His steps subconsciously slowed so he could side-eye the swollen-bellied boy, but then he quickened them and nearly jogged inside. Maybe if he ignored him more, he'd still go away. Being in the same inn until the blizzard would be fine, right? Different rooms, Sage just wouldn't come out until the coast was clear, it'd be fine.

There was only one room left, and the ratboy gladly paid a little of his vigs for it. It was hard to consider it good luck considering it was Mackemm deep into nasty fur territory, but he'd be out of the snow and warm and away from anyone annoying!

Quickly snatching his key, he jogged to the indicated room and busted in. After he locked the door, he sighed. Safe. Safe and away from the robbing weirdo outside. Now he just had to sleep away this blizzard and evening, and in the morning he could get the heck out of this hellhole! Taking off his hat and all the ornamental clothes down to his black shorts and T-shirt, he flung himself accross the bed and stared out into the chaotic white beyond the window. He allowed himself to bask in what he thought would be peaceful solitude...

[wc: 329 || total: 3591]
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:33 pm

ROBIN SILVERPINE

It was getting colder by the minute as Robin's wailing dragged on, catching the eye of some locals as they passed by. Fortunately, his cries didn't last long enough to wait for the blizzard to come around and eventually made his way into the inn.

Though his eyes were a little puffy and the snot damping his lips was unappealing, the blonde was at least confident that he had enough vigs to afford a room. He wasn't a complete scumbag, after all. He'd pay if he had the money to! Yet, even then, he was denied a room. Although his demeanor and indiscreet wailing outside the inn was plenty of reason to reject the young Gaiyan, according to the innkeeper, he was a minute too late to snatch the key to the last available room. Most people would've been devastated by this information considering there was a blizzard brewing outside, but Robin only nodded with a weak but understanding smile and wobbled out of the inn.

Well, what can you do? There was no way he was gonna stick out the winter storm, so he'd resort to what he's always done. Without missing a beat, the moment Robin stepped outside into the incoming blizzard, he poofed into his fairy form and fluttered up to his room of choice. One room had an Avian woman clad in leather and metal garments, probably mercenary judging by her sheathed shortsword and the way she began counting her vigs on the little candlelit table. She didn't look very nice, so Robin went to the next. Another housed a couple of humans, one man and one woman, both young and looked like a couple. Judging by the glint in their eyes, they kinda looked like they wanted to eat each other alive... whether that was a good or bad thing, Robin didn't know and just wasn't really up to finding out.

The process repeated for a little bit until Robin took notice of a familiar face in one room. The oversized hat, the dark and sharp bangs, the short stature and pale skin—that was the Eldritch from earlier! Upon this revelation, Robin simply couldn't contain his excitement and didn't hesitate to reject his impulse and nosedive right at his window!

Thump!

"So you didn't leave town?! I was really worried!" Robin sprawled out against the window like a bug on a windshield, the bulge on his belly pressed against the glass and his high-pitched voice like something out of a comedy skit. "Heeeey! HEEEY! Remember me?! It's your friend, from earlier! It's me, Robin!! Hellloooo? HELLOOOOO?"

WC: 431 | Total WC: 4,022 | WC Needed: ??? @Sage ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Robin
Robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:51 am

Sage had been mulling over how much that annoying fairy reminded him of a stupid bird. Back in Endor, before it was no longer a town, the people had made a living training messenger birds from the massive natural population of them. They'd bred smarter, more domesticated, and more obedient ones over the years, but sometimes there were hatchlings that just didn't measure up. If they even survived long enough to learn to fly, they most certainly met their death by either failing to fly away from a predator or dove into a windowpane. That's what that guy reminded him of more than anything, now that he thought about it.

As if Vyldermire yearned to prove him correct, he heard what sounded suspiciously like a bird diving into his windowpane. Looking up in a shock so pure he didn't even resemble his usual rat-like self, a baffled Sage spied a still-living green glow of wings fluttering at his window. Not a bird, but definitely the subject of his thoughts, which he now regretted thinking. It was as if he summoned this idiot by giving him the time of day. A mistake he'd endeavor to never do again, because once he got rid of this guy, he'd never ever cast a single thought his way again.

His nasty disposition returning, Sage growled in exasperation. "NOT MY FRIEND! GO AWAY!" he called to the small voice traveling through the thin glass, across the room, and into his ears. With the intent to ignore the small belly pressed and wriggling against the glass, Sage got up and added a few logs to the fire crackling in the small stove in the center of the room.

Sage wasn't a good person. He didn't care about others unless he'd formed some sort of bond, and he didn't really form those bonds with anyone he hadn't known from birth (with the exception of his deadbeat dad, but that was its own whole facet in his personality). The witch didn't have friends and didn't want any, especially no one beneath him, which was pretty much everyone. He wasn't altruistic and he didn't help people who didn't ask and pay.

However, he had a short temper to match his stature, and impatience to match. After five minutes too long of that miniature voice grating into his brain like a chainsaw through the logs outside of town, the witch boy descended on the window like a man possessed. "OH MY SWEET UGLY HEKNYS," he blustered, eyes flashing purple in rage before flickering out. He wanted to very badly to curse this insect, but he didn't have the juice. A prodigy at magic and alchemy he may be, but his body didn't get the memo and often failed him. The time spent out in the inclement weather robbed him of the energy needed for a curse so... since this guy's magical powers were apparently annoyance and he had unlimited energy, he knew when he was beaten. Not that he'd admit it.

Opening the window with the same dead-eyed stare he'd had hours before, he allowed the 'pregnant' fairy inside. "I don't suppose you could come in here and just not say a word?" Sage asked, though he already knew. His night would be hell. Pure hell and fairy eggs. Hopefully, he didn't have any ideas about easing that perky pointer either.

[wc: 561 || total: 4583]
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:11 am

ROBIN SILVERPINE

The day was coming to an end, and even as the blizzard drew near and the sun hid away behind the overcast of clouds, it seemed as if this fair-haired Fae had no intention of piping down or shutting up as the witch had hoped for. Instead, he remained sprawled against the window with his face pushed into the glass, making an ugly face as his nose and mouth smooshed against the surface.

"It's really cold out here, you know!!" Robin explained with a pout on his smooshed face, clawing against the window at the sight of the crackling fire inside, but the Witch didn't give him the time of day. Even so, he'd try again.

"I'm dyinnnng! Ugggggh!! Please, please, please, please, pleaaaase?"

And again...

"I'm pregnant, y'know?! Everyone knows that pregnant ladies need to be taken care of!! Look! See? See?! Look how big my belly is!"

And again...

"I'm gonna grab my big brother and come beat you up if you don't let me in, buster! And y'know what?! You. Can't. Hit. Me. Back! Because I'm a pregnant maiden! Do you know who I am?!"

And again...

"I'm sorry... *sniffle*... I didn't really mean that... also, your hair looks funny... *sniffle*... I'm cold and tired and hungry and... sorry... *sniffle*"

And again, until...

"LET ME IN! LET ME IN! LET ME IN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA—"

Pop! The window opened and with an almost concerning lack of hesitation or concern, all of the tears on his face and distress in his eyes just vanished. Instead, a look of interest and mild curiosity replaced his expression as fluttered inside, poofing back into his human-sized form as he thoughtlessly stepped inside.

"—Oh, wow! This place is kind of eh compared to the other inns I've stayed at! You must be pretty poor, huh? Hehe!"

That was all Robin had to say after all of his wailings and screaming. It sounded like a piglet on helium had just witnessed a murder, but no one could ever guess it was him after seeing him smiling like that. He meant nothing by it, looking back at his Eldritch company with an innocent, sincere look in his emerald eyes. It appeared as if the rudeness of his comment completely slipped by him, in fact, he didn't even have anything to say about the witch's quip either.

Robin decided to make himself at home pretty quickly after that, strolling around the room, and after finding nothing of interest, theatrically letting himself fall onto the bed. He was quiet for only a moment, perking up and staring at the witch with wide eyes and a hand on his belly.

"You're super skinny, did'ya know that?" Robin tilted his head as he continued to notice his company's features, "You kinda look like a girl. Like a... weird, scary girl. Hm!"

WC: 471 | Total WC: 5,054 | WC Needed: ??? @Sage ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Robin
Robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:40 am

Sage stood there for a long moment, transcending the amount of annoyance and rage his small body was apparently capable of displaying.  After all of that, and after coming to this inn himself to beg to stay, this idiotic fairy had the nerve to call it 'eh' and him 'poor'?! He was right on both counts, perhaps even a little generous to the room despite the sturdy carpentry, but STILL. The nerve irked him. This whole guy irked him.

And then it got worse. As Sage lingered by the window, face paled and dead inside while idly contemplating letting the copper head keep the room and jumping out the window to his preferrable doom, the very chatty, stupid boy managed to press him further. Both his will to live and ability to display disgust a venomous hatred returned with such force that it whirled him away from the window and to the bedside.

Yes, he knew he was skinny. Quite frail, in fact. Malnourished in childhood and adulthood due to poverty and just generally a little lower on the healthy end of things than he'd like due to unforseen circumstances, but hey, he'd never admit it. The witch couldn't outrun you or physically beat you up, but he could blast you off the face of Vyldermire with a spell worse than a curse. He wasn't sure what potions and curses he could whip up with fresh human remains, but he was sorely tempted to find out.

Though he bristled, he let the skinny comment slide in favor of the latter part of the observation. A weird, scary girl? Were Gaiyans so stupid they couldn't tell the difference between races with biologically binary genders? That would explain all of this confusion about pregnancy. "Yeah, well so do you. More so than me," Sage quipped back, rubbing an imaginary pregnant belly to mock the egg-laiden man. "I wonder... if I smacked your gut hard enough, would the egg break?"

[wc: 327 || total: 5381]
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:07 am

ROBIN SILVERPINE

Despite Sage's quips, Robin didn't really give him much of a reaction. He continued to stare at the witch with this blank, empty-headed gaze until he decided that the topic was no longer of any interest to him and smiled kindly.

"Eh? What are those called again? Intrusive thoughts? You're really weird, you know that? Haha!" Robin brushed him off, nodding and smiling to himself over his friend's curious questions without considering whether he really meant it or not.

The hearth cackled with its warm, orange glow as the fire hissed and spat at the two young men sharing the inn room together. Having successfully evaded the winter storm brewing outside, Robin finally felt like he could relax after a long and fun day. He leaned up from the mattress and began to peel his black shirt off of his body and kick his pants off, leaving only a pair of grey boxer briefs hugging his hips, throwing his garments onto the floor without any care or concern for tidiness. Fae like him often had special garments designed specifically for the types of people who often changed their shape or figure, but his vagabond "go where the wind takes me" lifestyle often meant that he couldn't carry a lot of stuff with him, so he often settled for just one set of clothing. He crashed back down onto the mattress and curled himself around the bedsheets.

"Ooo! These are pretty soft, hehe! Soft, soft, soft..." Robin mumbled to himself with a warm look on his sunshine-filled face. Feeling his bare, dry skin against the softness of the mattress and bedsheets made his cheeks turn pink, letting every inch of his body enjoy the bed he hadn't paid for. This went on for another minute before he realized that he had a roommate. Absent-minded, he perked up and poked his now-bedhead up from under the blanket and stared rather innocently at the dark-haired man.

He ended up staring for a little longer than necessary before it was clear that he was actually in deep thought. He hummed to himself, shuffled around a bit, and then some before finally coming to a conclusion and scooting over just a little. He then proceeded to pat the spot next to him, looking at Sage with stars in his eyes.

WC: 385 | Total WC: 5,766 | WC Needed: ??? @Sage ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Robin
Robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:37 am

And just like that, another intrusive thought. His slender, pale, witchy fingers around that ignorant neck, squeezing with every ounce of strength he had and ever would have until this literal slug-brained Gaiyan was sent careening back to whatever stupid river they cried into. "Isn't 'intrusive' an awfully big word for you, buddy?" Sage asked, eye twitching.

"Oh my-- can you not strip and take over my whole bed?! I paid for this, not you!" fussed the clearly unhappy young man, even more annoyed that this idiot had brought his attention to the existence of his intrusive thoughts, because even as he lurked by the fire to keep his scrawny body warm, he contemplated throwing the carelessly discarded garments into the fire just to try and piss this guy off, even if it meant he continued to be nearly naked, which was the opposite of what he wanted.

Sage was also keenly aware that this guy either ignored everything he said or just didn't have the reactions he was looking for... so he returned back to his supremely pissed-off silence while gazing ominously into the flames. He was a Gwydion! One simple spell and the dope would be hocking up slugs, if he wasn't one himself. In fact, there were a plethora of embarrassing tortures he could visit on his intruder until he chased him off. Could he visit very real pain, injury, and even death on his interloper if he wanted? Absolutely, but... Sage never really went there. Not directly. He was more of the "Guns don't kill people, people kill people" mentality. Yes, he made poisons and even castable spells that would cause horrific things and had caused death, but it was the people who bought them and used them that were ultimately responsible. Killing someone directly... as much as he might threaten and give off the vibe that he would in a heartbeat, the sour young man didn't actually have it in him.

Even so, even if he could only curse him and not kill him, what exactly should he do? Sage wasn't used to being around people for an extended period of time... they were so unpredictable... would a curse actually make this dude leave or would it just ruin his night even more?

Even though he was trying to ignore it, the hairs on the back of Sage's neck stood on end as he could suddenly feel two grassy eyes on him. Ignore it, ignore it...

Turning slightly to see what the rustling in the bed was, suddenly he recoiled in horror. What was that look? Why was he patting the mattress like that? Why did he want to share? Not a shred of Sage wanted to take that offer. But also he had no shame, and he'd paid his hard-earned and very little money on this stupid room, like Heknys's barren void was he gonna let this guy take advantage--

"So nice of you to share my own bed with me," Sage snarked with a little stifled cough, stalking over and throwing himself down in the indicated spot with as much huffiness as he could muster and with his clothes still on. Crossing his arms moodily, he affixed his eyes to the ceiling, sticking to the edge so there was a barrier of space between this unlikely pair.

Great, they could both be awkward and miserable all night. What kind of place had blizzards in the summer!?

[wc: 573 || total: 6339]
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:12 am

ROBIN SILVERPINE

It seemed like Sage was the only one of them that was going to be miserable all night, because as soon as the disgruntled witch plummeted onto the bed, Robin was out like a light. He stretched and mumbled something like 'good night' and was knocked out, just like that!

Maybe his ability to fall asleep so quickly and soundly could be remarkable to others, but Robin didn't see it that way. When he slept like this, he felt like a kid tuckered out after a long day of climbing trees, jumping rope, and playing in rocky streams. Sure, maybe stealing wallets, stuffing his face like a pig, and playing pranks all day wasn't as innocent as something like playing in a creak, but he felt exhausted all the same. Not only that, but he met an albeit weird but fun Eldritch boy today and was pregnant, too! Today was a good day, and he slept like it...

Or, well, maybe it really wasn't that deep or sentimental and the blonde Gaiyan really just had an uncanny ability to fall asleep at a moment's notice. Who knew?

[The Next Morning]

The blizzard had come and gone, leaving a thick blanket of snow over Mackemm village and painting the wintery town white once again. It was quite the gorgeous sight—a kind that could be best enjoyed at a time like now when the village was quiet as dawn sent birds' to tweet and coo morning's tidings. The day had already started, but only a small number of people seemed to be out and about already, work keeping them from sleeping in on a cozy winter storm morning.

Unfortunately, one of those people was Robin.

No, he was not a morning person. In fact, his sleep schedule was so erratic and spontaneous sometimes that it was anyone's guess whether or not he'd join the land of the living at the buttcrack of dawn or deep into the afternoon. No, it wasn't because he was restless. Up until thirty minutes ago, the blonde Gaiyan was enjoying his slumber, all snuggled up next to the young man he met just yesterday. No, he wasn't alright.... he was on the brink of having a meltdown.

"HEEEY!! Get up! UP! HEEEY, c'moOOOnnn!!" Robin shrieked, leaning over Sage's side of the bed and shaking his shoulder frantically. There was snot peeking out from his nose and tears running down his face. He was caked in sweat and his long, blonde hair tied into a ponytail had become undone in all of his panicked antics. He looked like he was about to puke, shit, and implode all at once. "I don't know what's happening to meeee!! I FEEL SO WEIRD AND IDONTKNOWWHATTODOABOUTITHELPMEEEE!"

WC: 456 | Total WC: 6,795 | WC Needed: ??? @Sage ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Robin
Robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:24 am

The rat king of witches had fallen asleep rather quickly as well, a true testament to the hardships and constant state of hatefulness being so familiar that they couldn't prevent him from appreciating a soft mattress near a crackling fire. With loss of consciousness, the veil of maliciousness lifted, revealing a soft, boyish innocence. Like a skinny, gothic cherub. Sage didn't move a single muscle other than those that drew involuntary breaths, even as Robin snuggled too darn close to him.

While most would assume the witch would rise from slumber with even more intense gremlin chaos than usual, that wasn't always the case. He'd been sleeping very deeply and contentedly, so when the shaking of his body and shrieking finally registered and pulled him to the land of the awake, he looked like a sleepy child brimming with innocence and bedhead. "Mmm...Hmmm? Wh-what's wrong?" he asked so normally that he hardly seemed like the same person who had gone to bed that night. It was almost like he cared, which was a tone explicitly reserved for his mother and sister.

He wasn't the only one that was nearly unrecognizable, though. His bedmate looked like a completely different person with his hair down like that, at least at first. Sage gasped and flinched away, momentarily confused by his surroundings and thinking himself in danger, but then it started to trickle back. "Oh... Ah, yeah, you're still here..." he muttered, calm and quiet despite the general wetness and volume of the face near his own. At least the screaming and snot and years were familiar to what he'd seen yesterday.

"What's the matter?" he asked, sleepily rubbing his eyes and looking the guy over. Eyes settling on the large bump, the rest of his brain woke up. "Right, the egg..." nodded the witch, his face slowly but steadily returning to it's resting dickbag expression. He tried to shove Robin's hands off of him. "Calm down, it's just an egg! Go to the bathroom or something. It'll come out one way or another," he grouched. "You got that, er, whatever your name is?"

[wc: 351 || total: 7146]
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:33 am

ROBIN SILVERPINE

The lack of urgency in Sage's words seemed to only exacerbate the panic in Robin, leaving his face glowing red as the pains passed through his abdomen and frustration muddled his mind. The witch's undisturbed replies were instantly matched with the blonde Gaiyan's immediate reactions.

"IT'S ROBIN! R-O-B-I-N! ROBIN!!" Robin sniffled as he sobbed his name, one hand hugging his bloated belly tight and the other still clenched onto his friend. "And I did try going to the bathroom, you know?! I sat on the toilet for like—twenty minutes! But it just kept on feeling like a bigger and bigger dump... like I couldn't really push all of it out yet... and then it started to hurt! Like, really frickin' bad! Like, way worse than that time I ate rotten twighorn eggs and got food poisoning—and no, they don't taste like caramel candies if you let them sit in the sun for eight days! They tasted like crap!"

Robin's rambling went on for a while after that, speaking so fast that his thoughts and words began to slur together. By the end of his pleas, he was crouched by the bedside, eyes pink and swollen from the crying and his body trembling. For a moment, he did look a bit pitiful—like a Golden Retriever puppy with a limping leg, whimpering to anyone who would listen. But then he opened his mouth again.

"I'M GOING INTO LABOR, YOU KNOW?! YOU SHOULD BE HELPING A PREGNANT MAIDEN LIKE ME IN A TIME LIKE THIS!!" Robin mustered up the strength to reprimand his roommate, grassy eyes still wet with the tears. He went to bed in nothing but his boxer briefs and seemed decent enough to at least put his shirt back on when he woke up. But now that he determined that their baby was coming hot and fast, here and now, the little voice in his head that told him to don his garments had been hushed to silence. Squashed, really.

With haste, Robin wobbled to his feet and peeled his boxer briefs off, and sat next to Sage on the bed after flinging it to the side. Honestly, even though he was sure that it was the baby that was making him feel like this, he's had out-of-this-world shits before. So, he wasn't one-hundred percent certain that maybe he wasn't going to do a fat one here on the bed... but there was no time for that!

"I give up... *sniffle*... it hurts so bad... I just want it to be over it!" Robin winced with an ugly, helpless look on his face. Every time he clenched any sort of muscle in his body, he could feel the egg creep closer to its exit! What a horrible feeling...

WC: 458 | Total WC: 7,604 | WC Needed: ??? @Sage ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Robin
Robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:57 am

Well Robin was giving him waaaay too much information for being so freshly woken up. Or ever, really. He didn't want to know the pooping habits. He didn't care! That's right, this guy was really stupid and crazy and couldn't even deal with something as easy as an egg. Given his unwanted story, Robin was bad with all eggs all the time! "Then why did you eat them...?" Sage asked rhetorically as he just sat squinting his eyes more and more narrow the more this whole circus went on. It had to be brain damage. Maybe incest?

Right. It was time. The snow had stopped, and even if it was deep, surely these poor simpletons had to get back to their boring little anthro lives trying to keep a roof over their heads and their young out of black-market slavery. The carriages should be running again, and Sage wanted the sweet embrace of escape. Anywhere but here with Robin and this whole 'pregnant maiden' business.

"You are not a maiden! You're a dude! A very stupid man! Stop saying you're in labor!" Sage shrieked back, having had it with this ridiculous situation. "Now, you figure it out on your own. GO TAKE A LONGER POO!" he said, shifting around himself in preparation to get out of bed, pull on the more ornamental parts of his garb, and leave this behind him. But before he could, Robin was on the move again.

What little clothes he had on were-- "Hey, hey! What.. What are you doing?! STOP STRIPPI-- GAH!" he demanded, and yet still got an eye full of more gaiyan dong than he'd ever want in his lifetime. The underwear was gone. Why was the underwear gone? He sat back down. The two were sitting there on the edge of the bed in a fleeting moment of silence, though it was far from peaceful. Sage was coming to some sort of terms with a half-naked man sitting this close to him on an inn bed he apparently intended to crap an egg onto, either that or he was disassociating from life for his own mental protection.

"You're really gonna do this on the bed, aren't you?" the witch boy asked, turning to look at the puffy eyed, disgustingly moist annoyance. Whatever thought process the little turd had worked through seemed to end his lust for distance from both Robin and Mackemm, and instead, wickedness took its place. Chaos rose within him. He even smirked. It wasn't his bed. It wasn't his butthole. This posed no danger to him. Maybe he should mess around and see what actually happened.

"Alright then, push the egg out. C'mon, Robin, you can't be that useless if you've lived to be vaguely adult-sized. I thought Gaiyans were into all this weirdo natural bullcrap? I want to see it," urged the alchemist, giving into his morbid curiosity. He stood and whirled to face the blond, his hands sassily on his hips. While annoying up to this point, now Robin's torturous helplessness tickled the sadistic recesses of his brain. Would the egg get stuck or come out? Would it be in one piece? What was in it? He'd never actually seen this side-effect in full swing, aside from in a rat, of course. The rat was fine, by the way.... until Sage relieved it of its tail. People suffering from a surprise effect on a cheaper potion were usually not as... amicable as Robin. This might be his only chance!

[wc: 583 || total: 8187]
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:54 am

ROBIN SILVERPINE

Amidst all of the puppish fae's whining, the witch's vehement disgust transformed into something... else. The witch boy wasn't at all agreeable to helping Robin during these hard and trying times, but now he encouraged him—egging him on, if you will. 'I want to see it', he said, like if Robin tried and failed at pushing this egg out now, he'd be disappointing him or something! If he was being honest, it didn't really feel like this witch was actually supporting him right now. But none of it mattered because the pressure was building up so much against his bum that he couldn't spare a single thought on anything other than this egg! It felt like his ass would tear apart if he did any more of this useless thinking crap!

"OKAY! OKAY! I'M TRYINNNG! Hnnhah... mmngh!!" Robin thrashed around the bed, his long blonde lashes moist with the tears prickling at his eyes. It wasn't anything more than his usual whining when it suddenly hit him.

"Ack!"

The pressure he had been so distressed by finally reached a climax in his bum, and all hell broke loose. His eyes shot open before wincing closed at the terrible pain and discomfort, instantly grabbing a pillow and holding so tightly against his wet face, it sounded like he was trying to suffocate himself.

"It's COMIIIIIING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA—"

[. . .]

Well, where to begin?

A lot happened over the last thirty minutes. Robin had made some faces he hadn't thought he was capable of making, and all of them were a sobbing, screaming mess. The pillow had the wet spots of tear-filled eyes and a snotty nose imprinted into it, as well as deep dents from his biting. At one point, the blonde fae had even reached for the witch's hand to squeeze during all of this. This weird feeling in his butt was unmistakenly, irrevocably, unflinchingly, irrefutably the worst feeling he had ever had. But after all of that, the end result was...

"I...I did it... ha... hahahaha...." Robin laughed flatly as he laid there across the bed, broken and beat. Instead of the sunny disposition he usually (and relentlessly) let off, what lie upon that bed was not the man he was before, but instead a pale, colorless flesh suit with all the life and umph! taken out of his soul. Snot running down his nose, tears pitifully rolling down his cheeks, it looked as if his soul were quite literally exiting through his mouth.

Robin trembled weakly as he shuffled to the bedside, trying to stand up. But his efforts were in vain.

"I just... lemme just... lemme just take a minute and..."

Thud! The Gaiyan almost comically collapsed to the floor, butt up and head down as his soul crept out of his body. His only legacy? A shiny, unremarkable egg plopped right in the center of the bed. It was about the size of a football, and kind of glittery despite its normal eggshell white color.

WC: 502 | Total WC: 8,689 | WC Needed: ??? @Sage ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Robin
Robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Fri May 06, 2022 10:28 pm

That was certainly a thing that would live in Sage's head for the rest of his life, and he couldn't say he was thrilled about it but... it was what it was.

There was something about watching a grown fairy man literally crap out a large egg on an inn bed that tickled him, though. Gremlin-like laughter periodically bubbled up from his rotten core as he watched and egged on the situation without being helpful in the least. The suffering was demeaning for Robin, and that was something the frail witch boy could relish.

But then it turned on him, as all things did. Within those thirty minutes, Sage became less of an audience member and more of an active participant, much against his will. Against his will could categorize most of the last two days, which honestly pissed him way off. He'd gotten too close in his examination and Robin snagged his hand, proceeding to nearly break it by squeezing it way harder than was necessary. Crushing his bones wouldn't make it hurt less! No matter how much he protested and tried to yank it away, at the end of the day, Robin was naturally stronger and full of adrenaline and Sage was just a small, sickly boy with little to no muscle, so he was trapped. Without adding the explicit details, Sage had some very choice not-nice things to scream back at the man birthing an egg, and the whole thing was just noisy chaos that probably scared away most of the hotel staff from trying to reclaim and clean the room.

They also probably just got the whole wrong idea of what was really happening inside. And really, even with wild imaginations, how could they have guessed this asinine scenario?

"I really do think you're overly dramatic," Sage grumbled, eyes a little teary as he rubbed his bruised hand. He grew more vindictive. "And you are truly a hideous crier."

More concerned with his own wellbeing, he otherwise ignored the post-partum male on the bed, aware and annoyed to find him still naked from the waist down after all he'd just seen. His interest had waned for anything other than what was in that egg. After being eye raped, he at least deserved to see the results of what his hand had been broken for.

Stepping over the butt-up Robin on the floor, Sage leaned onto the bed, careful to avoid and questionable fluids and substances that might be around, to get a better look at the egg. Honestly, kinda underwhelming for all that trouble it caused. It was a bit bigger than he anticipated, though. The witch studied it for a moment, unwilling to touch it given where he'd watched it come from.

"I thought it'd be more...special than this. Well, you're the mother. hurry and get up and hatch this thing so I can leave."

[wc: 480 || total: 9169]
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun May 08, 2022 1:35 am

ROBIN SILVERPINE

"Maybe it needs to be encouraged, like that one picture book..." Robin chimed in, standing right beside Sage, staring at the egg as if he wasn't dead on the floor just a minute ago. It seemed as if his sunny and effervescent spirit had returned to him once he realized he had finally laid this egg, his eyes sparkling with potent interest. "Hehe! It's pretty big, huh? Can you believe that something this big came outta me? Haha!"

For a while, Robin just quietly rambled on about this fantastic feat as if he were trying to not wake a baby, even as the egg would just lay there, still and unperturbed. For at least a minute, the room was silent of everything but the blonde fae's voice, before he finally started blabbering about the baby again.

"Oh, yeah! That's right!" Robin perked up, tapping his fist into his palm as if a light bulb flashed above his head, "We didn't even get the chance to talk about baby names! Wow, haha! I mean, how cool is that? I've always wanted to name an egg! So what should it be? Bartholomew? Lavender? Dandelion?—You know, my parents said that they were gonna name me Dandelion at first, but then they had change of heart. Oh, and should they have my last name, or yours? Oh, and what even is your name? Hm?"

Robin b0mbarded his friend with questions, all with this brilliant joy in his eyes. He really was like a dog, in many aspects. Not only did he just disregard Sage's crass comments from earlier, but he never seemed to really doubt his character. In fact, he had complete trust in him. Yes, complete faith in this man whom he had a baby with, whose name he didn't even know.

WC: 299 | Total WC: 9,468 | WC Needed: ??? @Sage ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Robin
Robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Sun May 08, 2022 1:47 am

"NNGH!" Sage grasped, flinching backward so hard he almost took Robin's place on the floor with his soul slipping out. How had he recovered so fast? What kind of monster was this stupid fairy boy? It was like nothing had even happened despite all the dramatics and tears and snot??

"I can believe it since I had the misfortune of seeing it much closer than I ever wanted," grumped the rat boy, scowling. He didn't appreciate Robin sounding like a new mother. This was all crap women said just after birthing their little parasites into the world.

"It's not a baby!" Sage snapped, feeling his tenuous grasp on his sanity stretched as taught as Robin's anus had been five minutes ago. Unhinged. This fairy was unhinged. Brain damaged. Delusional. "You can name the egg it whatever you want, it's your egg... by yourself. It has nothing to do with me," he added, not liking where this was going. Why did this have anything to do with his name?

As much as he wanted to see the egg hatch, the witch didn't want to be trapped in this. Backing away slowly, he started to put his clothes back on and gather his things. Sage didn't want to give his name to this person. No longer meeting Robin's eyes, he hoped the puppy-like man would forget about it long enough for him to escape. "Aaaanyway.... since that's over, it's time for me to get going! I'll miss the ride out..."

[wc: 248 || total: 9716]
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun May 08, 2022 1:59 am

ROBIN SILVERPINE

"What are you talking about?! I didn't get pregnant all by myself, you know! I drank your baby juice!" Robin scrunched his brows together, puzzled as he thoughtlessly grabbed Sage by his wrist and kept him from leaving. He had a mild look of disappointment on his face, but he wasn't ready to relent and let this guy free just yet. After all, single parenthood sounded pretty scary. "So, what's your name? You owe me at least that much, y'know! After gettin' me pregnant and all!"

If this witch had walked out on him now, Robin really had no idea what he'd do. Reason told him to go back home and raise the child there, but he left home in order to satiate his taste of adventure. Going back and living a stuffy life as a stay-at-home-mother already felt suffocating. The second option was to let his baby travel with him, but if that was the case, he'd want the father around too! The more he thought about it, the more eager the look in his eyes became.

"Here, I'll let you name him Jr.!" Robin smiled brightly as if offering something Sage couldn't overlook, "And you're gonna have to help me out since my nips are gonna be chafed and all after feeding'im!"

WC: 214| Total WC: 9,930 | WC Needed: ??? @Sage ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Robin
Robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Sun May 08, 2022 2:36 am

Taken aback and offended by his wrist being grabbed, Sage looked between the grip and Robin with yet more disgust. "Number one, YOU WEREN'T PREGNANT!! Number two, don't say baby juice every again. I don't think that means what you think it does and also it was a boner potion, not.... you know what, nevermind..." Arguing with the dummy was useless, yet he couldn't help himself. That was disheartening in its own way. Weakly, he tried to tug his arm free, cursing his physical weakness. "A-And...I did no such thing! We didn't- Huh??? We didn't have sex and also we're both men and...did you really not go to school, like, ever?"

Like a stubborn child, he sealed his lips on the other part, trying to resist telling this guy his name. Distract, distract, distract! He didn't want him to know! Who knew what he'd do with it! Who knew what a guy who thought he'd have to breastfeed the contents of a magical egg would do with his official identity!

Honestly, this was terrifying in ways Sage couldn't even wrap his mind around yet.

"I don't owe him, assuming there's even a him, or you anything," he said, suddenly calm, though there was a bite in his voice. Feeding into the hysteria would do no good. He stared Robin deeply, and seriously in the eyes, as if into his stupid little soul. "What if the egg is empty, Robin? Is the gust of air Jr.? You realize this is ridiculous, right? At best it's a new pet."

[wc: 257 || total: 10187]
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Sun May 08, 2022 3:38 am

ROBIN SILVERPINE

Robin's face scrunched up tightly in a moment of doubt and hesitation as Sage broke it down for him, deep and dark against burning a hole into his soul. Honestly, he found it a bit difficult to look him in the eye as he spelled it out so plainly for Robin, but still, the blonde refused to give in. Instead, his face went pink and his grip tightened.

"It's NOT empty! I should know 'cause I'm the one who gave birth to it! Mother's intuition!" Robin puffed out his chest, as if psyching himself up, "And sure, maybe we're both men and we didn't have sex, but that baby's yours and you're the one who gave it to me!! If anything, it's a miracle! IT'S A MIRACLE BABY AND YOU'RE THE DADDY!"

At this point, it was clear that Robin wouldn't give up on either that egg or letting Sage leave this room. He would stand there, bickering with the witch boy and trying to convince him of his new fatherhood status.

Suddenly, his expression softened into something of bewilderment, and then embarrassment as his lips quivered into a frown, lips tinted a rosy pink, and a newfound determination glinted in his glossy eyes.

"I-I-If you—uhm—if y-you... like..." Robin paused and went quiet for a moment before summoning the courage to blurt out what he was really trying to say, "IF HAVING SEX IS WHAT WILL MAKE YOU COMMIT TO OUR BABY, THEN... SO BE IT!"

In Robin's poor, rotted brain, what Sage was suggesting were merely the conditions of committing to fatherhood. Honestly, Robin had never really considered sleeping with an Eldritch before—let alone a witch. In the numbered hours he had known the witch, who remained nameless to him, he had never even thought of him in the light. Sure, he had been curious about a number of races a number of times when it came to sex and stuff... like that, but most of his promiscuous ventures had been with other Gaiyans and the stray Anthros here and there.

But he wasn't so disgusted by the idea that he'd reject it completely. Try everything once, right? Including sex with witchmen. Callum probably said that. Probably.

At the same time, Robin was fidgeting in place as he kept looking at Sage and then at the wall or his feet. Clearly, he was a bit anxious about the whole thing, but his face still scrunched up bravely.

"It's just uhm... should I...? Or... y'know... like... should yooou.... like... uhm..." Robin fidgeted again before looking side to side, as if making sure no one would hear, and then leaned in, "I've never actually done it with... you know! So, are you the buyer or the seller? The batter or the pitcher?? I usually end up doing it so I never really considered what I'd have to do on the receiving end of things, but my Mom always told me to put myself in other people's shoes so maybe like this is a good time to——"

WC: 505 | Total WC: 10,692 | WC Needed: ??? @Sage ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Robin
Robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next