Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
An Unexpected Eldrith and a Date [Atikaya] WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» reminiscent: personified spirit panfandom
by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 am

» Lusamine
by Lusamine Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 pm

» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 am

» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
No user

Donations

An Unexpected Eldrith and a Date [Atikaya]

Go down

An Unexpected Eldrith and a Date [Atikaya] Empty An Unexpected Eldrith and a Date [Atikaya]

Post by Katsumi Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:58 am

An Unexpected Eldrith and a Date [Atikaya] 02geaef
Katsumi's Appearance:
Mint Light Cafe, is a Lovely place many humans and Gaiyans come here to have some drinks and a snack. A two-storied cafe with not much staff space having only a kitchen in the back. The decor is calming and warm with multiple tables ready as well as a small bar ready for use. The owner and also the chef of the Mint Light cafe is a burly woman with brown curling hair she seems to be a caring but a clearly loud woman. Everyone who enters the cafe calls her Boss Lady but her real name is Bella. Her workers seem to be of all kinds of races but mostly from the Humans side. They all wear a outfit made to fit the theme of a calm and warm cafe, the outfit being black and white as well with a blocky detailing of green and brown. The girls wear a dress while the boys all have an aprin. At this time of day, it seemed to be rather calm at the time and people come and go some picking up food and leaving while others ordering food.

One of the servers is a girl with pink hair, she holds two plates in her hand with one having drinks and the other having some small cakes ready to be served. She moves elegantly between the tables and places the drinks down at the table. "Here you go sir and madam, your drinks and food, I hope it's all after your taking!" she said sounding as nice looking as she did herself. With a smile, she went to the bar again and picked up two more plates with drinks and food, and walked upstairs quite quickly placing the order at the table of an Elf. "Here you go sir, Hope you enjoy it!" she said before making a small bow and leaving downstairs again.

People entered and left and over time it began to fill a bit more, yet it seemed to be an easy day as only four servers were moving about in the cafe. The Pink haired girl stood at the bar and sighed a bit, before releasing the band on her head for a bit and showing her true nature. Two pink ears popped up and she turned around quickly seeing multiple people turn their gaze away from her as quickly as they could, the Lapin laughed a bit as she put back the band again and pushed her hears down over her hair while she did it. The owner then peeked in and laughed as well, "You causing the man to look at you again Katsumi! Keep in mind you have a break soon!" she said the too Lapin before she gave her a small plate with a notepad as a sign of being ready to take some orders.

Word Count: 472
Total Word Count: 472

Last edited by Katsumi on Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Katsumi
Katsumi

VylderGold : 871

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Eldrith and a Date [Atikaya] Empty Re: An Unexpected Eldrith and a Date [Atikaya]

Post by Atikaya Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:26 pm

In an afternoon people see a large figure walking down the streets, looking left and right upon the names of the shops on the street. The figure stops Infront of a café named "Mint Light Café". The outside of the café have beautiful tainted glassed door between two engraved wooden pillar. Everyone from inside the café noticed the large figure approach the café door opening it and causing the bell above the doorway to be struck by the door causing it to ring and chime. The figure that appears to be a person eldritch descendance enter the café . There was an momentarily silence as everyone stairs/glazed at the eldritch, who upon noticing the attention cracks a smile before the chef yells "Oi no staring at the guests" before apologizing for the behavior of the present guests. The eldritch continuing to smiles and replied "Oh please, its pretty common for me, please don't trouble yourself in my behalf and after all who doesn't liked to be looked at once in a while?" . The eldritch is dressed in a casual blue shirt with a matching pair of pants, jacket and a pair of sunglasses. After entering the shop he notices the amount of people in the café, the smell of sweet bread ,coffee and tea along side well decorated wooden intertie. Taking a moment to look around and absorbing the surroundings the eldritch notices an empty table helps himself to it and takes a seat, taking his glasses off and starts looking at the menu with a soft smile.

Whilst looking at the menu the eldritch gets annoyed at his hair which kept falling down from behind his ear blocking his view of the menu, To remedy that he puts down the menu and pulls out a small string to tie his hair up into a ponytail. The eldritch moves his head from side to side pondering upon what to order holding the menu in one hand and tapping his fingers rhythmically upon the table.
Atikaya
Atikaya

VylderGold : 918

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Eldrith and a Date [Atikaya] Empty Re: An Unexpected Eldrith and a Date [Atikaya]

Post by Katsumi Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:25 am

The people who moved in ordered up their drinks and food before leaving to take a seat somewhere in the building. Most people sat downstairs but some moved upstairs to be away from the loudness that was the downstairs. The Lapin girl moved around taking orders from people before bringing them toward them. It was a calm day and people were behaving at their finest, However it changed a bit as some small talk started hearing about an approaching Eldritch towards the door, and as soon as this man entered everyone looked at him. And it was everyone before a bowling voice of the boss lady sounded and caused people to turn their faces back to their plates causing the Lapin to giggle a bit.

With a smile the Pink-haired Lapin walked up to the man, he seemed to be wearing casual clothing and had almost red eyes and red stone-like-looking horns while one was broken the other one seemed to be quite long. Yet he did not look like the Eldrich people always explained to her, horns, weird-looking skin color, tails, full of anger, and looking straight up demonic and dangerous. But this guy only had a few elements of the description, and he even had full manners, giving him his only little charm. A few of the baristas looked at each other and didn't move towards him, Then both of the baristas looked at the Lapin girl, and in return, she smiled and walked up to the Eldrich man.

"Hello sir, My name is Katsumi, I will be your barista for the day. I assume you have looked at the menu for a bit, anything in particular, and if I may do a suggestion you could take the Chai Latte with mind Cream and Chocolate Cream Cheesecake with Cookie chip topping." The lapin said with a smile while holding a notebook in her hand.

Being this close Katsumi's smile was clearly a warm and caring one, and she was quite interested in helping this man. Not only that but in her eyes, this man was interesting even if he was an Eldrich and everyone seemed to be a bit on edge. Making an example of him would not be bad and so with a side thought in her head, she made a plan to show a few other people how you respect their fellow customers. While on the other hand, Kat was just interested in his man as not only did he look interesting, he had his own little charm to him that spoke to her, and being single at the time as well as her Lapin blood kicking in she wanted what his deal is, and if this deal could spring into something fun and loving.

word Count: 459
Katsumi
Katsumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Atikaya Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:29 pm

The eldritch notices the Lapin girl's and almost taken back by her warm and welcoming  smile and the confidences in her voice as the eldritch was not custom to such warm and genuine welcome, people usually are afraid of eldritch although eldritch of the past did quite a work to receive such reputation. The eldritch at the table expression changes from surprise to back calm and collected whilst smiling and looking at this interesting Lapin girl who have grabbed his curiosity. He closes and puts the menu aside, placing his right hand under his chin tilting his towards the girl. "Oh!, good afternoon Mis Katsumi its an pleasure to have you as my barista. First of all let me apologies for any inconvenience I caused towards the staff, but yes, I will take upon your suggestion just add a little more sweetness to the drink as I like my drinks a litter sweeter than usual please."

After giving the order the eldritch starts looking around but his eyes gets fixed upon Mis Katsumi, he is captured by her braveness, the surprising warm welcome and by the settle beauty of hers. Before Katsumi writes the order down and leaves, the eldritch questions "excuse me Mis Katsumi  if you don't mind me asking would you like to join me in on the table if you are free of course , my treat for the warm welcome of yours I don't get to see that often" gesturing towards the seat in front.
Atikaya
Atikaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsumi Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:23 am

With a smile, Katsumi listened to his request and nodded before noting down his order on the notepad she had with her. she was about to bring the order towards the kitchen before she was stopped by him and he asked something. It was almost as if he could read her mind and she smiled, "Well sir, you are in luck, my break is soon so I could take a small stop to talk to you," she said with a graceful smile and before turning herself away towards the counter of the cafe. She leaned over the counter and placed the notepad at a small window between the kitchen and the main hall, "Boss Lady, My recommendation please, I'll make the drink myself, PLUS I'll take a break as well U can set my lunch on the Eldrich man's tab," The girl said to the chef to get a thumbs up seeing she was clearly busy making something already.

While the barista was busy making the Chai latte with Mint cream she made a few small edits, adding sugar as well as putting a chocolate sauce on top of the cream with small chocolate chips. not only that but she also made a Caramel Latte Macchiato with chocolate sauce. Placing both drinks on the table and with a smile placed a small plate of chocolate chip cookies as well before getting the cheesecake. With a smile, she thanked the boss lady and after a bit of time, she moved with all the things on a plate towards the Eldritch again. She walked up to him with a smile and placed down the plate with drinks and snacks. "here you go, sir, hope you enjoy your order, it made with special care from our Boss Lady in the kitchen and by our wonderful baristas at the counter," she said before sitting down across from him. Crossing her legs and removed the headwear, making her ears jump up straight away. She picked the small plate of cookies for herself as well as her own drink.

"We start with your name sir, as polite as it may be, I do enjoy knowing a man's name especially because they invited me to share my break with them!" she said with a caring smile yet had a small teasing way of saying it. "after that, once I got your name sir, I would love you didn't call me miss Katsumi, I Might work here but I'm not worthy of being called miss," She said sounding a bit more mature than before she carefully took a bite from her cookies before licking her lips a bit. "Lastly, sir," she took a dramatic pause before licking her lips again and smiled "Are you willing to call this an official first date," she said with a clear sign of teasing in her voice and a flirtatious smile knowing well enough how most people would react to these kinds of hints.

Word Count: 492
Katsumi
Katsumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Atikaya Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:02 pm

The eldritch chuckles, "My apologies for the rudeness. My name is Atikaya but most people call me kaya, its a pleasure to meet such a unique person such as yourself. Thank you for joining me on your break." Taking a sip from his tea elegantly, he raises his eyebrows, "This chai latte its really well made, I like the flavor of the beverage and the sweetness is just to my liking. Also, how can I not refer to you as Miss, as you were so welcoming and respectful towards me, it's common courtesy to return respect is it not?" Placing the cup back on the plate. Kaya puts both of his elbows upon the table, resting his chin on his hands and gazing towards Katsumi with a mischievous smile. "If you want this to be an first official date, then please be my guest. It is a surprise of course, but a welcome one." Kaya takes a bite from the cake and his face lights up with delight and the biggest smile. He sways from side to side softly humming, remembering that he's accompanied with someone. Kaya collects himself showing a slight blush whilst clearing his throat, "This cheese cake goes really well with the latte, it's a perfect combination of flavors clearly a lot of expertise, time and care have been put into making them. It takes a expert such as yourself to deduct someone like me and immediately come up with a suggestion that I ended up liking. If I do say you look quite more enchanting when you don't hide your ears, and I also can't help to ponder upon the fact that they may feel uncomfortable tied up like that." He continues to sips his drink.

With excitement, "So please do tell me something about yourself and feel free to ask me anything you like" kaya says whilst smiling.
Atikaya
Atikaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsumi Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:31 pm

Katsumi smiled and nodded a bit as he complimented the recommendation she gave the man. The truth was, this was just the standard recommendation she gave to everyone and it always had its own small little effect on people. with a grin, it seemed that as she normally went for an unexpecting date people blushed by her proposal, but he was rather calm. Tho a few questions were given back to her she was gonna answer them with care. "At times my ears do get a little bit irritated but I'm used to having them like that, plus, it's hard to find some headwear that would fit someone of my status of the race." She said smiling friendly pointing towards her own ears. "A man of your status probably also has a hard time finding some good headwear Kaya," she giggled a bit pointing at his horns or what was left of his horns.

But that was it for a few jokes as Kat knew he seemed to be more interested in her being so friendly, and well she currently doesn't need to hide anything and smiled as he asked after her, "Oh nothing really special, I'm just a low born Lapin from Engloria. Work here at the cafe, have a little sister. Hmm," She paused holding a finger to her chin before taking a sip of her own drink, "Yeah, that's about it I guess, As far as I know, that's all the interesting things I have for me at this moment, but I could get one more interesting thing in my life if you want to tell me something now," she said with a grin and smiled very caring at Kaya. Sure an Eldritch seemed interesting normally but this guy also looked partly human. But not only that, many Eldritch that walked around had some stories from the past when the Holy War was a thing. Katsumi herself didn't know anything about that stuff apart from her dad who told a bit from someone who told him, and stories are bound to change over time. "Like tell me how your life has been, like say your fun past," She said with a loving smile just wanting to get information at this point.

Word count: 374
Katsumi
Katsumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Atikaya Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:28 pm

Kaya smilingly puts down his tea and brings his hand to his chin scratching it with an euthanistic look in his eyes, "I do agree. Its quite difficult to get stuff to for my horns especially cause one of them is broken as you can see but I do tie some bow on them, If I ever want to. If we ever get the chance we can go look for suitable headgear for ourselves together." Kaya points towards his horns before taking an another bite from his cake. Looking back at Kat with a serious expression, "I will say you have done quite well to sustain yourself so far. Not to be rude but I have seen quite bad things, that can happen and I am glad that you didn't fell for any of the underworld's traps. If you like you can work for me, I can pay well. I can also use someone cunning and beautiful as yourself and I am after all quite fascinated about you, Let me tell you more about myself as I genuinely love to help people in any way possible in my powers."

Kaya sits straight taking a big sip from his tea before putting his cup down "I am just a normal per..." Kaya stops middle of his speech covering his mouth with one of his hands before resuming' "My apologies it seems my habit of calling myself human haven't gone yet. I am from Newdale and I work as an informant for the people and the adventures guild since the end of the Holy War. I myself have taken part in the war. I can share them more if you like. Ask me anything you wish for and I shall provide you with an acceptable answer of your liking. Oh by the by can I call you miss Kat?" gesturing a hand to himself.
Atikaya
Atikaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsumi Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:51 am

With the light-hearted conversation taking root the Pink-haired Lapin smiled with care, he seemed a caring and nice fellow, not so as all the Eldritch people always talked about. Not like those Eldritch that cause problems, are greedy and act in their own way to only gain what they wanted. Yet Eldritch could really be trusted, they always seem to have some sort of darker story to them. But right now Kaya at least seemed nice guy, really just a gentleman. Kat smiled as he offered her to go shopping "No, no, no, When I say I'm from the street I mean it, I don't have enough money to go shopping, so I decline your request respectfully." she said with a warm smile before taking a bite from her last cookie on her plate. He talked a bit and even offered her a job, but what caught her attention even more was that he spoke about his past and being an informant causing Kat to think quickly and fast not to do anything dumb at the moment.

"Kaya yet again I ask you to drop the Miss, I don't like being called that, I'm not even that old yet. Also, I appreciate your offer again, but I like my work here, plus I might be a Lapin but I'm not that cunning at all. I'm even a bit clumsy if you have to say it bluntly," Kat said trying to not get into it too much as she needed this job for her own reasons of keeping a low profile and sticking her nose into someone she just met is way too risky. Yet to bring it back to him she smiled warmly and nodded a bit, as her ears did catch something really interesting.

With a smile, nodding to him, "Alright anything with an acceptable answer, How about a little game, I ask you something and if I don't accept your answer as a good one I can ask you something else. And If U give me an answer I like you can ask me something until u have an answer that u like." Katsumi sat up straight and stretched a bit before leaning forwards to him, with a smile.

"First question! You mentioned of your habit calling yourself human, what do you mean by that, No corrections how do you mean this. As I only heard stories of humans turning into Eldritch," She said only believing it if she got an answer she liked from him because this seemed to be getting interesting soon.

Word Count: 426
Katsumi
Katsumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Atikaya Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:30 am

Kaya takes the sip of last of his tea, "Aaa.... By that I meant to take you for shopping and buy you the head ware, because if I be honest " taking the last bite from his cheesecake.

Kaya chuckles and smiles leaning forward, "Of course, I am much happy to oblige. Yes I have a habit of calling myself human as I used to be human during the holy war, yes I am that old. I was forced to fight in the war as gorilla warfare, helping people escape from eldritch territories but on my last mission they caught me and I was killed but cause of a deal and anger I turned into eldritch now I roam these lands still helping others unable to allow myself to rest, So it is true that humans can turn into eldritch. I am a living walking proof of that but those chases are rare." Kaya looks a little destressed and clamed together "I haven't told given that info in more than hundred years" as he chuckles, "So was my answer of your liking?".
Atikaya
Atikaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsumi Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:25 pm

Listening to what Kaya had to say to her little game of entertainment for him and herself. It was quite surprising he went along with her game, even though for her it was more of a tactic to get the information she needed. As a few words peeked her and she kind of wanted to know what kind of man she was dealing with. Especially now because well he was an Eldritch inside the city and not many came here to begin with. She looked him up and down with a smile and nodded a bit as he spoke, answering her question right away.

Normally Kat would use this tactic to get information out of her targets as well out of contacts that knew stuff about her place and objective, it meant to question everything that has been said and take then as the most honest answer. If that answer did not satisfy you with enough truth it would either mean they are lying and bending a bit of the story, or just making it up. Normally this would work great against people who did not know a thing about you, especially because with a well-trained spirit you can lie so much or just forget the truth that the words you speak become the truth in some way.

She was right on, with him being around the time of the Holy War, and then it means she could ask a lot more questions. However, peeking her interest was that he spoke about how he was killed during the war. If he was dead then how would he be here right now, But the part of him saying he turned angry and became an Eldritch didn't really make sense to her at all. Normally one would be turned into an Eldritch be either bitten like Vampires and Werewolves or like the other Eldritch with some weird deal stuff. At least that is what she was reading in her books and from people to who she spoke.

Kat went over to a sort of act like she was confused yet surprised by this answer, It didn't really answer her question really but she got something out of him, "What, you died! and then turned into an Eldritch, but how!" she said sounding shocked even tho it was just an act, a well put up an act. "I never knew this could happen really, and u were alive during the war, OH WOW that's really a long time then, But how do I know you not just making this up?" she asked him leaning forward a bit into the table. But she held up her hand stopping him before he could answer "Dont worry I believe u, But I'll say you this. Your answer only gave me more questions and so therefore it did not satisfy me."

She paused and smiled thinking a bit holding her finger to her chin before speaking again "Okay! I got something to follow up with, it might sound rude and harsh what is the true story of you becoming an Eldritch, as it cant be just from becoming angry," She said wanting to know what he was hiding and or she should be careful with any deals he may have made with another Eldritch to keep him alive and make him an Eldritch in return. As it stands right now if this answer did not get the attention that it needed she would go out her way to find the answer as well maybe seeing if she could figure out this deal he may have made or not.

Word Count: 600
Katsumi
Katsumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Atikaya Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:45 am

As Kat spoke Kaya listened to her words carefully not taking eyes of her with a semi serious look but maintaining his casual look. He suspected that there's more to just being curious off being in audience to an eldritch for the first time but it doesn't seemed like a simple talk to someone who's seeking knowledge that's been so long that almost every living soul have forgotten and have passed on in their own version of it, even if somehow comes back to harm him. He was confident he can handle it. He also suspected that Kat may be hiding something although Kaya was curious he did not wanted to snoop around in her personal life, cause for him its not only an invasion in her privacy and rude but also if he was wrong that would just scare off Kat. Which will ruin his chances of talking to such a unique person in future.

Kaya who was also curious to see where this conversation will take them he decided to play along and provide Kat more answers and share some stuff from his past as people largely talk to him if they need help, work or information. No one had ever asked him about his past so he was taken away by it. Normally everyone humans or gayans alike think of him as a threat even in his home town after it took multiple decades for people to completely trust him some never did. Due to his past now whenever someone talks to him ,he gets excited to see where that conversion will lead to.

Kaya gave a surprised look with a smug smile "In past 200 years, no one have been dissatisfied by my words. This is something new for me but it dose seems my words have peaked your interest so I am happy to elaborate to your questions" as he places his head upon his left palm. He takes a deep breath and with a soft smile and voice says "Apologies if it take a while its a long story". Kaya scratches his chin while tilting his head in one direction before nodding as  giving confirmation to himself "Now before I continue the words I will speak will be history instead of some tale or story from books although through my eyes and perception". Kaya once more rested his head upon his hands gave a big smile as he spook "Yes! I did die and got turned into an eldritch" as he raises his eyebrows and widening his eyes in excitement being able to talk as it almost make his eyes glow. Then with a soft and firm voice whilst  leaning forward he continues "I do not recall that much as I was a little too busy dying cause there were at least 3 swords and a hand through my chest and I was missing an arm" as he giggles a little, "Jesting aside. When I was there on the ground as the world was turning cold and dark, I was filled with anger as I was dragged into the war even though I just wanted to help. Then I realized my anger was upon the war itself and not towards anyone. Then everything slowly turned black as I heard a voice saying," as Kaya tries to imitate the voice.
" Mysterious voice: You are an interesting one are you not?, lets make a deal tell me your goals and I will take death away from you.
To which I replied: I want true peace in this world , I want to help anyone that I can.
Mysterious voice: *laughing* very well."

Kaya sighs looking down "I did not thought that one through, so I woke up about a week later in this landfill of mass grave disgusted by the site I ran to my home town which was almost destroyed to rubbles. during which I stopped at a river to drink some water where I saw my reflection for the first time, my face had these scales there were two horns on my head so I screamed in anger as I saw my body change because of it. I calmed myself down and I was back to normal. I believed if I go back to my town they will surely help me as I was one of them, No one believed that it was me, How could they have for someone reportedly died a week ago came back as an eldritch. I fell to my knees right in middle of the town or what was left of it surrounded by people who were scared of me or hating me ,same people that I worked so hard to protect and provide for, people that I grew up with turned to strangers with one look of me". Kaya looked up into Kat's eyes while holding his horns "So I broke my horns with my own hands laying in front of them begging for a chance to prove that I am still myself". Kaya composes himself and smiles "So I believe that is how I turned eldritch was because of my anger and greed to help others and also gain more knowledge about everything. That voice took my death away and to test that, yes, I have tried many things and nothing worked, so I am just stuck here helping everyone I cross path with but also not repeating my mistake of making deals without thinking and stopping others to follow the same path as me."

Kaya moves his hand towards Kat gesturing "you can find out about the truth of my story if you ask to ither the adventures guild or look up the record book of Newdale where you can see that before the war I am written under the list of humans in the area". Kaya gives a smile as he says" Please don't think that you were being rude Kat , in my book there's nothing as rude question. Curiosity is something we all have in common, I do hope I answered some of your questions and if not please ask me questions till your heart content I will be happy to share. After all its not everyday I run into someone beautiful, smart and bold person such as yourself, who not only was not afraid of me but also really fun to talk too." As he blushes red "Just to my liking" and chuckles and looks forward to the conversation.

word count: 1075
Atikaya
Atikaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down