Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
THANK YOU FROM VYLDERMIRE RPG!!! WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» reminiscent: personified spirit panfandom
by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 am

» Lusamine
by Lusamine Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 pm

» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 am

» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
No user

Donations

THANK YOU FROM VYLDERMIRE RPG!!!

Go down

THANK YOU FROM VYLDERMIRE RPG!!! Empty THANK YOU FROM VYLDERMIRE RPG!!!

Post by Admin Sat May 15, 2021 10:29 am

THANK YOU FROM VYLDERMIRE RPG!!! ShI6SID

It's been three months since our official opening ceremony here at VRP and we are super excited to say that not only are we still going  strong but we already have such a wonderful memberbase.

Seeing everyone's apps, watching these new creations step into our world and immerse themselves has been so much fun. We look forward to see the stories that will continue to unfold in the exciting and mysterious world of Vyldermire.

As a thank you to all our members, we are giving away a fun little gift bundle that you can claim in this very thread! All you have to do is fill out survery  at the bottom of this post!

OUR THANK YOU GIFT!

✧ 50,000 VG
✧ 1x Mana Potion
✧ 1x Third Tier Magical Weapon

GIFT-CLAIM SURVEY!

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]What has been your most fun thread:[/b]
[b]What's a plot you're excited for:[/b]
[b]Favourite IC location:[/b]
[b]Favourite thing about the forum:[/b]

These rewards will be claimable from the 15th of May until the 29th of May. After which the thread will be locked. Please only claim one per person, not per account.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Administrator  
VylderGold : 1532

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU FROM VYLDERMIRE RPG!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU FROM VYLDERMIRE RPG!!!

Post by Iris Sat May 15, 2021 10:38 am

Username: Iris
What has been your most fun thread: Kiigan and Daphne being hilarious
What's a plot you're excited for: All of them, but particularly Iris's family shenanigans, the Mafia shenanigans, and trying to fix poor cursed Theo.
Favourite IC location: Viridia Overlook
Favourite thing about the forum: The bright and shiny positivity and fun plots. And, of course, the lore of Vyldermire and where the site plot will take us!
Iris
Iris

Administrator  
VylderGold : 22323

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigni Sat May 15, 2021 10:39 am

Username: Vigni
What has been your most fun thread: The Spring Festival
What's a plot you're excited for: Teaching someone special the art of pyromancy.
Favourite IC location: Hoptus Forest
Favourite thing about the forum: The Race System (lol jk, it's all of u, but I do like the race system)
Vigni
Vigni

VylderGold : 52689

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat May 15, 2021 10:40 am

Iris wrote:Username: Iris
What has been your most fun thread: Kiigan and Daphne being hilarious
What's a plot you're excited for: All of them, but particularly Iris's family shenanigans, the Mafia shenanigans, and trying to fix poor cursed Theo.
Favourite IC location: Viridia Overlook
Favourite thing about the forum: The bright and shiny positivity and fun plots. And, of course, the lore of Vyldermire and where the site plot will take us!

Vigni wrote:Username: Vigni
What's a plot you're excited for: Teaching someone special the art of pyromancy.
Favourite thing about the forum: The Race System (lol jk, it's all of u, but I do like the race system)

THANK YOU FROM VYLDERMIRE RPG!!! ROjNQKP

Love these submissions!!
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
VylderGold : 682121

https://vyldermire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat May 15, 2021 10:44 am

Username: Nessa Cordelia Lux
What has been your most fun thread: It's so hard to choose because they've all been so fun but in terms of goofyness it has to be Daphne and Kiigan fighting in the The Spring Festival
What's a plot you're excited for: The AURA dorms, Lilith & Eve's drama, All the ships!
Favourite IC location: The Shambles
Favourite thing about the forum: The chill atmosphere, the positive vibes, the fun chats I have in discord and building the lore for the forum through story and plot!
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloise Sat May 15, 2021 10:58 am

Username: Elloise
What's a plot you're excited for: Hmm, I can't think of one in particular; I'm excited for them all.
Favourite thing about the forum: Vycon
Elloise
Elloise

VylderGold : 1213

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Sat May 15, 2021 11:05 am

Username: Bleuenn Bosser
What has been your most fun thread: My Isekai Paradise
What's a plot you're excited for: Meeting the Guardian Knights and requesting a position or depends on plot challenging one to show that Bleuenn is just as good or better.
Favourite IC location: Sinhaven would be great for long running mysterious
Favourite thing about the forum: I'm most curious about the combat system, though the discord is great.
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

VylderGold : 134825

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat May 15, 2021 11:11 am

Nessa Cordelia Lux wrote:Username: Nessa Cordelia Lux
What has been your most fun thread: It's so hard to choose because they've all been so fun but in terms of goofyness it has to be Daphne and Kiigan fighting in the  The Spring Festival
What's a plot you're excited for: The AURA dorms, Lilith & Eve's drama, All the ships!
Favourite IC location: The Shambles
Favourite thing about the forum: The chill atmosphere, the positive vibes, the fun chats I have in discord and building the lore for the forum through story and plot!

Elloise wrote:Username: Elloise
What's a plot you're excited for: Hmm, I can't think of one in particular; I'm excited for them all.
Favourite thing about the forum: Vycon

Bleuenn Bosser wrote:Username: Bleuenn Bosser
What has been your most fun thread: My Isekai Paradise
What's a plot you're excited for: Meeting the Guardian Knights and requesting a position or depends on plot challenging one to show that Bleuenn is just as good or better.
Favourite IC location: Sinhaven would be great for long running mysterious
Favourite thing about the forum: I'm most curious about the combat system, though the discord is great.

THANK YOU FROM VYLDERMIRE RPG!!! QRmoaKI
Ugh, my heart. ;w; Yaasss!
Iris
Iris

Administrator  
VylderGold : 22323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacha Sat May 15, 2021 3:58 pm

Username: Sacha
What has been your most fun thread: The Opening Season thread.
What's a plot you're excited for: More questing storyline with the Golden Titans.
Favourite IC location: So far Riverforte
Favourite thing about the forum: The community is absolutely amazing, a breath of fresh air from all the other RP's I have been to. It has been a while since I felt calm when writing and the welling emotion to continue writing here. <3 May it live a long prosperous life.
Sacha
Sacha

VylderGold : 1202

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat May 15, 2021 4:01 pm

Sacha wrote:Username: Sacha
What has been your most fun thread: The Opening Season thread.
What's a plot you're excited for: More questing storyline with the Golden Titans.
Favourite IC location: So far Riverforte
Favourite thing about the forum: The community is absolutely amazing, a breath of fresh air from all the other RP's I have been to. It has been a while since I felt calm when writing and the welling emotion to continue writing here. <3 May it live a long prosperous life.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Sat May 15, 2021 8:11 pm

Username: Jen
What has been your most fun thread: Probably the Spring Festival. The Spring Festival was Jen's first experience with a large scale celebration like that, and she made some new, very interesting friends <3
What's a plot you're excited for: Anything and everything Abelios. He holds a special place in my heart. The VylFriends squad is gonna be great!
Favourite IC location: I haven't RPed there, but I'm really interested in the Obsidian Isles just for the location and landscape.
Favourite thing about the forum: Good vibes, good plots, good people <3
Jen
Jen

VylderGold : 19207

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat May 15, 2021 8:45 pm

Jen wrote:Username: Jen
What has been your most fun thread: Probably the Spring Festival. The Spring Festival was Jen's first experience with a large scale celebration like that, and she made some new, very interesting friends <3
What's a plot you're excited for: Anything and everything Abelios. He holds a special place in my heart. The VylFriends squad is gonna be great!
Favourite IC location: I haven't RPed there, but I'm really interested in the Obsidian Isles just for the location and landscape.
Favourite thing about the forum: Good vibes, good plots, good people <3

Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  

Back to top Go down

Post by Jian Sat May 15, 2021 11:34 pm

Username: Jian
What has been your most fun thread: Only one so far, with Dio and some to-be animal friends
What's a plot you're excited for: Nothing in particular, just everything!
Favourite IC location: Excited to visit the Hoptus Forest someday!
Favourite thing about the forum: The lovely atmosphere and how understanding and chill everyone is, and I love all of the magical beasts and monsters!! I'm really looking forward to collecting as many as possible
Jian
Jian

VylderGold : 52662

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat May 15, 2021 11:35 pm

Jian wrote:Username: Jian
What has been your most fun thread: Only one so far, with Dio and some to-be animal friends
What's a plot you're excited for: Nothing in particular, just everything!
Favourite IC location: Excited to visit the Hoptus Forest someday!
Favourite thing about the forum: The lovely atmosphere and how understanding and chill everyone is, and I love all of the magical beasts and monsters!! I'm really looking forward to collecting as many as possible

Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  

Back to top Go down

Post by Colter Sun May 16, 2021 12:01 am

Username: Colty
What has been your most fun thread: Risky Business (Evil bickering bby bois. Gotta love it.)
What's a plot you're excited for: I want to see all the plots! I'm just rocking covid atm. So... can't really post sadly.
Favourite IC location: Avalon Islands (Ritzy home for elitist pricks. <3)
Favourite thing about the forum: You guys are the most understanding and patient people I have ever seen in rp. The fact no one has tried to ban or shame me for all my bad luck ooc is wonderful. Consider me a member for life.
Colter
Colter

VylderGold : 10300

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun May 16, 2021 12:11 am

Colter wrote:Username: Colty
What has been your most fun thread: Risky Business (Evil bickering bby bois. Gotta love it.)
What's a plot you're excited for: I want to see all the plots! I'm just rocking covid atm. So... can't really post sadly.
Favourite IC location: Avalon Islands (Ritzy home for elitist pricks. <3)
Favourite thing about the forum: You guys are the most understanding and patient people I have ever seen in rp. The fact no one has tried to ban or shame me for all my bad luck ooc is wonderful. Consider me a member for life.

THANK YOU FROM VYLDERMIRE RPG!!! Ycn5KSp

Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt Sun May 16, 2021 12:40 am

Username: Aubrey Pomme Bouffant
What has been your most fun thread: I immensely enjoy all of my threads on both Pomme and Karimah.
What's a plot you're excited about : I'm excited for all my current plots and the ones to come. That just means more friends out-of-character and development for all our characters. I'm so excited for the events that will shape your muses and mine.
Favourite IC location: Sinhaven seems like such an interesting location.
Favourite thing about the forum: The extremely friendly and positive community, the wonderfully detailed lore, and the struggle-free nature of finding an actual plot buddy. It's such a stress-free environment that isn't littered with toxicity, which you'll often find on many sites but not here. My insane levels of depression/anxiety actually do not get triggered here and that's such a miraculous thing to say. I really love this place. I've even recommended it to my best friend, who is someone I'm very protective of. I trust this site so much that I'm willing to drag her along. Thank you for reading, friends. <3
Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt
Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt

VylderGold : 11193

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun May 16, 2021 12:43 am

Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt wrote:Username: Aubrey Pomme Bouffant
What has been your most fun thread: I immensely enjoy all of my threads on both Pomme and Karimah.
What's a plot you're excited about : I'm excited for all my current plots and the ones to come. That just means more friends out-of-character and development for all our characters. I'm so excited for the events that will shape your muses and mine.
Favourite IC location: Sinhaven seems like such an interesting location.
Favourite thing about the forum: The extremely friendly and positive community, the wonderfully detailed lore, and the struggle-free nature of finding an actual plot buddy. It's such a stress-free environment that isn't littered with toxicity, which you'll often find on many sites but not here. My insane levels of depression/anxiety actually do not get triggered here and that's such a miraculous thing to say. I really love this place. I've even recommended it to my best friend of who I'm very protective over. Thank you for reading, friends. <3

Omg love you bb, pube hearts all round <# <# <#
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sun May 16, 2021 1:06 am

Username: wes
What has been your most fun thread: I don't really have many threads but I'm looking forward to lots of RPing with everyone
What's a plot you're excited for: Probably all the fun mafia stuff with others as well as developing lasting relationships~
Favourite IC location: Lyndon Port. I have an unhealthy obsession with portside towns. Though the Avalon Islands might be a close second cuz they remind me of home
Favourite thing about the forum: Honestly, you guys are insanely wholesome and it's a welcome change from other forums/discords I've been on. It's just good vibes all around <3
wes
wes

VylderGold : 95760

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun May 16, 2021 1:09 am

wes wrote:Username: wes
What has been your most fun thread: I don't really have many threads but I'm looking forward to lots of RPing with everyone
What's a plot you're excited for: Probably all the fun mafia stuff with others as well as developing lasting relationships~
Favourite IC location: Lyndon Port. I have an unhealthy obsession with portside towns. Though the Avalon Islands might be a close second cuz they remind me of home
Favourite thing about the forum: Honestly, you guys are insanely wholesome and it's a welcome change from other forums/discords I've been on. It's just good vibes all around <3

Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Kazama Tue May 18, 2021 3:30 am

Username: Emi Kazama
What has been your most fun thread: https://www.vyldermire.com/t526-unrest-and-unruly-tag-abe Emi's first and only fun thread so far, but I'm looking forward to many more fun threads!  
What's a plot you're excited for: Emi meeting so many people and making them laugh, whether or not it has anything to do with being stolen from xD Emi having a crush on a serious person and getting rejected, but she still tries xD Emi joining the mafia and then regretting it. Emi meeting others as fun and mischievous as her,  as well as her redeemable thread where she cleans up her act and fully dedicates her job to helping others.    
Favourite IC location: Engloria, but I am attracted to the Avalon Islands, even if it is for rich people; I like the beach theme.  
Favourite thing about the forum: Honestly, this is my first time creating an OC rp character of my own. I don't go to sites where I have to do an OC, but my best friend, Pommie, invited me here and I have to say that I ended up pleasantly changing my mind. When I heard they were excited for my perspective character, I was so shocked to find that everyone truly is like Pommie said: SUPER nice, supportive, and like a big family! The best part? It wasn't a one-time thing! They continue to be that way! I was blown away by how many people actually wanted to plot with my first OC character! I look forward to spending more time with everyone and just enjoying where the threads take us <3
Emi Kazama
Emi Kazama

VylderGold : 95223

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Tue May 18, 2021 3:17 pm

Emi Kazama wrote:Username: Emi Kazama
What has been your most fun thread: https://www.vyldermire.com/t526-unrest-and-unruly-tag-abe Emi's first and only fun thread so far, but I'm looking forward to many more fun threads!  
What's a plot you're excited for: Emi meeting so many people and making them laugh, whether or not it has anything to do with being stolen from xD Emi having a crush on a serious person and getting rejected, but she still tries xD Emi joining the mafia and then regretting it. Emi meeting others as fun and mischievous as her,  as well as her redeemable thread where she cleans up her act and fully dedicates her job to helping others.    
Favourite IC location: Engloria, but I am attracted to the Avalon Islands, even if it is for rich people; I like the beach theme.  
Favourite thing about the forum: Honestly, this is my first time creating an OC rp character of my own. I don't go to sites where I have to do an OC, but my best friend, Pommie, invited me here and I have to say that I ended up pleasantly changing my mind. When I heard they were excited for my perspective character, I was so shocked to find that everyone truly is like Pommie said: SUPER nice, supportive, and like a big family! The best part? It wasn't a one-time thing! They continue to be that way! I was blown away by how many people actually wanted to plot with my first OC character! I look forward to spending more time with everyone and just enjoying where the threads take us <3

Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down