Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
A Quest For The Ages [Sacha - Quest] WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» reminiscent: personified spirit panfandom
by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 am

» Lusamine
by Lusamine Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 pm

» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 am

» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
No user

Donations

A Quest For The Ages [Sacha - Quest]

Go down

A Quest For The Ages [Sacha - Quest] Empty A Quest For The Ages [Sacha - Quest]

Post by Elloise Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:21 am

A Quest For The Ages [Sacha - Quest] 8x094qM

A Quest For The Ages [Sacha - Quest] QQEdP82
T'was another day for the effervescent fae and boredom was on the mind.

The festival that once occupied her time had come and gone. And with the Golden Titan introductions out of the way, she was - at this point, an established fledgling of the faction. She'd begun this exciting journey she spent so long dreaming about yet, why was it all so boring? She knew her goals and aspirations wouldn't be met in a day hell even a year but this minute to minute drove her insane! Gah! She was getting stir crazy! Whizzing and flying about her lodgings from wall to wall, frantically pondering her options. Ugh, she would kill for something to do she thought - and that's when it hit her.

"I can do a quest"!

That's it! Duh! She was a member of the Golden Titans now! Of course it makes sense for her to quest; why hadn't she thought of that earlier?! Worry not however, she was at least here now which was all that mattered. "Now we've got to find a quest to go on.", grabbing any and all items relevant for the adventure, Elloise quickly departed for the quest board "Look out world, here comes Elloise"!

-

After an assortment of twists, turns, dips, and dashes, Elloise flew her way to the board, pretending to skid to a cartoonish halt upon reaching it. The list was...daunting to say the least, but nothing she couldn't handle in the future. She just had to get some experience on her belt first, then she'd totally be ready! "But that's then and this is now", she thought to herself "I need something easy to get me started". She then started to scan, and scan, and scan until stumbling upon a neatly tucked slip of paper requesting a party of two maximum to collect Sunflowers in the Hotpus Forest.-- To say she was delighted would be an understatement; she was over the moon.

"Yipee!" she shouted, hugging the paper tight "I've found my first quest!", suddenly, she pulled the paper back as the aforementioned party requirement returned to forefront of her mind. "Wait a minute, where am I gonna find...", she didn't have to think about it for long. The moment the words left her mouth, she'd already taken off in a sprint back to the faction lodgings - specifically, to one room in particular.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Sacha!"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"SACHA! ARE YOU THERE?! HELLOOOOO!"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"SAAAAAACCCHHHHAAAAA! I WONT STOP KNOCKING UNTIL YOU OOOOOPEEEEN!"

And so the knocking continued until he inevitably opened the door.

tags: @Sacha
wc: 428

Last edited by Elloise on Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Elloise
Elloise

VylderGold : 1224

Back to top Go down

A Quest For The Ages [Sacha - Quest] Empty Re: A Quest For The Ages [Sacha - Quest]

Post by Sacha Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:47 am

Gentle snores rose from plush sheets and fluffy pillows, stuffed animals lined the area around the sleeping lad. As Sacha rolled about in his sleep the dream world held a different scene. Here within the clouds of his dreams Sacha had climbed to the highest cloud, meeting the mid point where blue sky turned to black space. It was here he found his peace, the vast host of stars showered down like snow. Lines of pure light traced across the blacks and down to Vyldmire. Changing from his prone view of the dream world, Sacha rolled onto his stomach and stared down at the planet. ’I could stay up here forever.. I never want to leave.’ His thoughts drifted and tumbled until a rapid drumming could be heard.

At first, the falling stars wavered, then their lights died out. All else around him seemed to fade away even as the cloud he lay upon let him go. What the hell was all the noise..? Was someone calling his name? A once tranquil face quirked into irritation beneath a giant scarf. Sacha exhaled quietly as he adjusted the two-piece sleeping jammies, sitting up slowly he yawned heavily and slowly. It did not take long for the youth to stretch and hop out of bed with ease. The more she knocked the more his senses came to life. ’ I know that voice!!’ Within minutes the door was opened a small crack, purple eyes glowed in the darkness of his room.

” Y-Yes, what’s g-going on Speedy E?” Judging from the look on E’s face, Sacha couldn’t help but blush deeply behind the door. What was she doing here so early in the morning? Was it still morning or had he slept into the noon? So many questions and no Coffee or Chocolate milk to whet the appetite..

” W-What time is it anyway?” Pulling on the thick scarf he adjusted it to sit loosely around his neck and shoulders.

326 Count | @Elloise
Sacha
Sacha

VylderGold : 1213

Back to top Go down

A Quest For The Ages [Sacha - Quest] Empty Re: A Quest For The Ages [Sacha - Quest]

Post by Elloise Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:37 pm

If anything could be said about Elloise, it was that when she wanted something? She perused it with every ounce of aggression her small bird sized body could muster. Of course, when this desire coincided with her mischievousness? The receiving end had an awful time ahead. In this case, Sacha was the victim in play today. Though was he even considered a victim? In his eyes, anything she did was fascinating. He was grateful just to have been given the time; such a sweet kid, he really shouldn't be feeding into her ego like this.

KNOCK KNOC-- creeeeeeaaaaak.

As Sacha's iridescent gaze traced over the Fae, he'd questioned what she'd wanted and the time of day. Though she didn't know the time of day (she didn't look before speeding here), she did know the other thing! Zipping closer to the door, Elloise held the quest paper up in front of his face. "What time is it? Who cares about that stuff, Sacha? We've got a quest to do!", spinning around, she came to a stop, ending with a victory pose, "An elder from Hoptus Forest needs Sunflowers and we're the right ones for the job! Let's get going so we can make it back in time for dinner"!

As she finished her theatrics, a thought ran past her mind; something she hadn't thought to ask. "Hey", she tilted her head "You weren't sleeping were you? You weren't right? I mean, who would be sleeping this late in the day; lazies that's who! But that's not you right? You wouldn't be sleeping would you? Sacha"? Knowing he'd more than likely be at his limit at this point, she deemed it best to give him some time to get ready before they embarked. After all, this was their first quest! Surely he was just as excited as she was....Right?

wc: 307
Elloise
Elloise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacha Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:41 pm

Browns pinched in slightly as the time was still unknown, but now he was looped in on a quest too? Of course, E was excited how could she not be, the Fae’s radiant theatrics earned her small applause from Sacha. Shuffling in place slowly the youth looked behind himself as he let the door open a little more. The darkness giving way only to the light from the doorway. ’First I must eat breakfast, surely there’s time for that..’ Sacha thought to himself as he began taking the scarf off.

Then the truth came out, he had been sleeping for some time now. As the truth hit him Sacha seemed to sag where he stood. Why the hell was he still so tired and what had he done the day before to make him so sleepy. “Sorry E, I am afraid I did sleep this late in the day. I was very tired..” A slight flush crossed his features as he gestured the door closing on command so he could change. After a few heartbeats, Sacha had thankfully showered the night before, allowing a speedy dressing so he could dash and grab some food on the way.

Adjusting his scarf Sacha made sure to lock the door to his room before they departed. Backpack on one shoulder to store supplies and potions, along with a section boxed out to store the sunflowers. ”Let’s head out shall we. Thank you for waiting.” Sacha bowed his head and gestured for her to take a seat on his shoulder as their trip would begin. ”Do you mind if we pick up food on the way there?” Violet eyes pleaded for mercy from the Fae, in truth Sacha was extremely happy to be going with his bestie. ”Thank you for picking me to come with you on this journey! It’s always nice to spend the day with your bestie in the lovely flower fields!” Giving her the biggest grin Sacha had a pep in the step!

Wc: 333

@Elloise
Sacha
Sacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloise Fri May 07, 2021 8:20 am

"What?!"

In response to Sacha's "grand reveal", Elloise couldn't help but blurt her response. As a fae, tardiness was one thing her people never joked about (which she totally adheres to). No matter the case, no matter how dire the situation, one must never be tardy! The fact that the poor boy hadn't known that honestly saddened her more than anything - however, she couldn't let this outrage be ignorant; something had to be said about this!

"In all my days, a late sleeper? I can't believe what I'm hearing!", as Sacha temporarily retreated to his room, Elloise held her hands on her hips while she waited impatiently. "Come on Sacha, how much longer do we have to wait? I've been awake for like, twenty hour or something! That's a really long--", the door closed behind Sacha as he thanked her for waiting and started walking, "Finally! I thought I'd be Elder Logos' age by the time you came out!", following up shortly after, she quickly matched his pace in due time.

"Food? Yeah, we can get food. So long as we keep it short though; I don't want to miss any precious sunlight"! Following this, he'd thanked her for bringing him along which admittedly made her blush a bit. Although she'd been used to his kindness by now, he'd always managed to catch her by surprise at times she hadn't been expecting it.-- Well, that and calling her bestie helped too; he looked so adorable when he said it, she just wanted to pinch his wittle cheeks!

"Of course!", her visage displayed a smile as bouncy as her soothing tone "I know you love Sunflowers so I figured this would be the perfect first quest! Plus, I get to go back home and say hi to my folks! It's been a while since I've left so I'm sure they'll be happy to see me"! Putting her momentary homesickness to the side, she mustered the courage to move onward toward their destination.

"Can uh...can we get stop by the sweet bread stall on the way?"

[ EXIT THREAD {To Hoptus Forest} ]
wc: 337
total: 1072

Elloise
Elloise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacha Mon May 10, 2021 1:02 am

When she agreed to the food Sacha could only give her a thumbs up at her small lecture. A large smile crossed his face when Speedy E mentioned his love for sunflowers. They truly were his favorite, from the seeds they made to the sunkissed yellow petals. His mouth slightly watered at the thought of the seeds he could eat and bake with spices. Reaching into his coat pocket he withdrew a notebook with tabs sticking out of it. Its leather-bound edges were slightly worn and the cover faded.

Flipping it open a small pencil fell into his left hand as he began thumbing through pages. Several pages later he found the ones he wanted to make, a new concept he had wanted to replicate.  Checking it off on the list, the notebook was stuffed back into the pocket in a flash. ”Well of course, the bread shop sounds so amazing, I could eat a few pound cakes myself here, I love the cheesecake too!! Ohhh!!” Food talk made him so hungry, it was perhaps one of the best topics of conversation to have in general.

“This is going to honestly be a really fun adventure!”

| Exit to Hoptus |
WC: 196
Total: 855
@Elloise
Sacha
Sacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down